King of Hatred - RWBY

Por BeastSix

A child, abandoned by everything.....? Except an old God's blessing.... or curse? Más

BIO + Info
Prologue
Ch. 1 [Bloody Vanta]
Ch.2 [Homey Vanta]
Ch.3 [Hunting Vanta]
Ch.4 [Hunting Vanta 2]
Ch.5 [Adventurous Vanta 1]
Ch.6 [Adventurous Vanta 2]
Birthday Special
Ch.7 [Adventurous Vanta 3]
Ch.8 [Adventurous Vanta 4]
Ch.9 [Adventurous Vanta 5]
Ch.10 [Bandit's Gaze 1 ]
Ch.11 [Bandit's Gaze 2]
Q&A!
Ch.12 [ Family ]
Ch.13 [Sands of Menagerie]
Ch.14 [Truths, and feathers]
Side story 2
Ch.15 [ Feathers of Spring ]
Ch.16 [ Spring and Summer ]
Ch.17 [ Spring and Summer 2 ]
Ch. 18 [ Spring and Summer 3 ]
Ch. 19 [ Trial of Choice ]
Ch.20 [ Trial of Choice 2 ]
Ch.21 [ no idea for title? ]
Ch.22 [ Trial of Knowledge ]
Ch.23 [Trial of Knowledge 2]
Ch.24 [ Alive ]
Ch.25 [ Exams ]
Ch.26 [Exams 2]
Ch.27 [ Beacon ]
Ch.28 [ Beacon... ]
Ch.29 [ Nightmare ]
Ch.30 [ Nightmare, Dream ]
Ch.31 [ Nightmare, Dream 2 ]
Ch.32 [ Hellish Nightmare ]
Ch.33 [ Hellish Nightmare 2 ]
Ch.34 [ Just a Day ]
BIO 2 [Spoilers]
Ch.35 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet ]
Ch.36 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet 2 ]
Ch.37 [ Old Truth ]
Ch.38 [ Gluttony of Darkness ]
Ch.39 [ Sliver of Hope ]
Ch.40 [ Creation ]
Ch.41 [ Creation Zwei(2) ]
Ch.42 [ Creation Drei(3) ]
Ch.43 [Creation Vier(4)]
Ch.44 [ True Answers ]
Ch.45 [ Heavy Wounds, Healing Scars]
Ch.46 [ Alive ]
Ch.47
Ch.49 [Just your unaverage day]
Ch.50 [ Lost Memory ]
Ch.51 [ Tears and Quest! ]
Ch.52 [ Hey... ]
Ch.53(A/B) [ Point of Time-Singularity ]
Ch.54(B) [ True Negativity ]
Ch.54(A) [ Scores ]
Ch.55(B) [Prep]
Ch.55(A) [School]
Ch.56(A) [Prologue to a massacre]
Ch.57(A) [Training session]
Ch.58(A) [Once Again]

Ch.48 [Tests]

219 3 1
Por BeastSix

//

'And this is, how my young self killed that damn Boarbatusk for the village!' Port spoke as everyone released a sigh, while he was lightly caressing his mustache.

'Oh right. Attendance!' He reminded himself as he pulled out his scroll and slowly started calling out students one-by-one.

' Branwen? ' He spoke loudly while checking both. Seeing only Aelia -*BAM* 'Here!' Akira entered by kicking the door in his uniform... albeit without the tie.

'Next time... try to enter without breaking the door off the hinges.' Port commented while Akira looked back... the door was still in the hinges. It wasn't broken. 'It's not broken. Your old photo is.' He started closing the door, revealing a photo of Port in his younger years. Port's face slowly changed into color of beet red from rage.

The two only stared at each other in silence of the class. As Port's scroll vibrated with sound of a new message.

Meanwhile the class was muttering to each other, since it was only beginning of the class. They all were actually quite enjoying the sight of Port berating at Akira for everything what he saw wrong, and few good things. Especially how he missed all his classes, but what did Akira do? He only smiled.

'You do realise. I can fail which will expel you if you won't redo my class?!' That was sentence on which everyone went silent. While Akira placed his hand on Port's shoulder. 'Dude. I don't fucking care. The only reason I'm here, is well... Not gonna point fingers. But don't think this little threat is an actual threat to me.' As he said that, he lifted his arm off Port's shoulder. And walked over to his seat, as Port looked on the shoulder. Finding the fabric of his suit burned.

'THAT'S IT!' He shouted furiously and left the classroom.

//

'You really do, love annoying people.' Aelia commented loudly as Akira simply smiled. 'You know that. And its better than me Off'ing him.' He responded, sitting next to Scarlet. ' Off'ing? ' Ruby asked tad confused.

'Kill. That's what he meant.' Aelia responded to Ruby, as Akira was simply sitting on his chair. Ruby meanwhile stared at him, tad scared. 'H-He wouldn't kill someone over something so small... right?' 'He would.'

Ruby stared at Aelia and stole few glances at Akira. Who simply peeked over Scarlet's notebook, with bits of interest.

Akira noticed her gaze, and looked back at her. 'I would. You see... Ruby. You, me, or anyone else here. Each of us lived a different kind of life.' He calmly spoke, as everyone listened to him. His words gave out an eerie feeling.

'For example... My Life. Was filled with Blood, Death, Fights. It wasn't bad, neither good as I managed to find a Balancing Point.' He calmly spoke, standing up and walking towards the door. 'And... Betrayal.' His last sentence had Aelia raise a brow, as she understood what he meant... "The Bitch." She thought, as Akira opened the door and raised his scroll.

'Also, I'm sure Port won't be back. Ten minutes left till end of this lesson and then ten minutes until Goodwitch's lesson.' He calmly told them and left the room, while sharing last glance with Pyrrha who noticed him looking at her.

//

//

'So... Did something happen between you two?' Yang leaned over to Pyrrha and whispered, while Goodwitch was explaining some basic things about Vytal. She went a bit red and smiled. 

'I think so...?' She muttered not entirely sure. While Akira was fighting Scarlet, exchanging blows. Both of them showing calm and only using their weapons.

'Hoo~? Think so? What happened? Tell me!' Yang moved with Pyrrha to the back of the class. As Pyr's face was redder than before. 'Well... but don't tell anyone! Got it!?' Pyrrha half-shouted to her, also keeping as quiet as possible. Making sure no one hears them, even if the sounds of clashing blades is quite loud.

'Soooo... Did you kiss?' Yang asked with a smirk. Pyrrha lightly nodded, while Yang's mouth opened wide. 'You are... not joking?' She asked, and as Pyrrha nodded she lightly hyped herself up.

'The Champion and The Bandit! This is just like one of these smuts that Blake reads.' Yang said bit louder, as Roz and Blake turned to her. Blake glaring at Yang. 'Champion and Bandit? Why would you call us that..? I mean... I heard of Branwen's before. I am from Mistral in the end.' Pyrrha said a tad confused as Yang pulled out her scroll and showed her something.

She pointed at it, revealing Akira's bounty which is currently placed On-Hold. But the mere worth of few hundred millions made her show off a complete pikachu face.

'I know we may have a... murder, bandit, etc. as a classmate. But, he's surprisingly cool. Isn't he?' Yang smiled. As the two watched Scarlet suddenly being forced on the ground by being pulled by legs with Akira's golden strings as a his katana was pointed at her throat.

'Yeah...' She sounded a bit astounded by what she saw, how he utilised his Semblance at last moment. Perfect motion of dodge and counter. "Maybe... the media won't be walking all over me with him next to me? I mean... that's an additional thought... But he's kinda cute..." Pyrrha thought to herself as Akira's next opponent was Weiss.

//

//

'Don't hold back!' Weiss half-shouted as Akira tiled his head like a child. 'You sure?' He asked, lightly moving his foot to side. Leaving a scorched mark over.

'Umm... Let's fight fair-n-square?' She said with a bit of sweat visible on her forehead. Akira nodded as a Glyph appeared next to him. Weiss instantly started utilising her <Glyphs> to boost herself, and using gravity dust to increase pressure on Akira.

'Yikes... I guess I'll counter you with what you can't do. As I can't do time dilation and acceleration.' He calmly spoke, not caring for her continuously trying to slice him. Swiftly evading each attack. Under her leg, appeared a small cool blob. And everyone stared at it.

"Guess I killed a slime by accident?" He thought to himself as a small slime leaned over at Weiss leg. She looked at the cute cryo slime. 'Is that... an attack?' The little slime was pushing its head at her leg, giving off a cold sensation. But it was incredibly soft.

'Yeah... don't mind it.' As he said this, suddenly the little slime disappeared. And a giant glyph appeared above Weiss as she backed off and a giant Canine grimm appeared unlike any they had seen.

'Shit. Didn't meant to use that one...' He said bitterly, as he tapped its side. And it dispersed in snow. 'What... was that?' Weiss asked as Akira shrugged and summoned a Beowolf.

'Some questions, are not meant to be answered.' He said calmly, as a giant glyph appeared under them. Covering the whole arena. As ice came out under them.

The two only stared at each other and continued fighting. Akira made sure that the Beowolf only supported him from side as he was giving Weiss plethora of openings. She was trying to exploit them, but the Beowolf always jumped in and blocked her attacks.

'Come on Weiss. Glyphs are like your muscles, I'll give you a moment. Try the summons.' Akira lightly smiled at her and tapped the ground with his foot. As the Beowolf disappeared.

Weiss made a pirouette, two. Coating her Myrtenanster thin amounts of Aura, she proceeded to stab it.

"Huh? His Glyph makes it easier?" Weiss instantly noticed as she thought to herself. And summoned Arma Gigas. Her knight-like puppet. Which brought a smile to her face, albeit a small one.

'See? It works now!' Akira said with a smile, as Weiss got into her battle stance once more. 'Get ready!' She shouted tad excited, letting her Ice Queen facade fall.

She rushed along with her summon, as Akira simply held his hand towards the Knight. 'An Ice Queen lost her facade, in front of a bandit with ropes.' Akira joked as holden threads spread out at the Knight.

Yang shouted loudly 'Bind her!' Weiss turned to Yang and glared at her. Meanwhile the threads already destroyed the Knight, as his remains dissipated and the threads quickly bounced to Weiss.

Threads bound her tightly in the air, gripping at her legs, arms, torso, everything.

'W-What?!' Weiss shouts embarrassed. She glares at the dunce who bound her like that as he only gives her a stupid smirk.

'You know what to say~' Akira said with a childish tone. She continued to glare at him, as Glynda coughed lightly to get his attention.

'Now... Now. I'm sure Ms.Schnee learnt her less-'

'No. While all of you are here at school, you are protected by rules. But the moment you leave... You will be standing in front of death till the end. One day someone could kidnap you, murder you, poison you... or betray you. That is why I'm trying to give you all the wake-up call that this school fails to...' As Akira calmly spoke, Glynda grit her teeth. But soon calmed down, keeping her teacher demeanor. 

'Shut the fuck up! You damn animal!' A shout suddenly came from back of the class. Akira let go of Weiss gently, as he looked to the back. 'Who's that cock-mongrel?' Akira blurted loudly as he stared at the man in back.

'You damn Mutt!' He shouted at Akira who only pointed down with his left, and blocked Weiss Myrtenanster from hitting his head. He looked at Weiss with a Really Girl? 

'S-sorry...?' She said with sheepish smile, as Akira swept her from her legs. She closed her eyes as she was about to fall down but he caught her in a princess/bridal carry.

'Smooth!' Yang shouted from back, as Akira looked to her. Seeing Pyrrha pouting cutely. He walked over to Ruby and Blake, as he sat Weiss between them.

'Oi, cheap peanut-butter. C'mere.' Akira shouted to the man from before, as he came out with his mace.

'Name's Card-' Before he could finish his sentence, Akira created a pair of headphones from using two cryo slimes and golden threads connecting them and stared blankly at him.

//

//

'How long are they... fighting like that?' Ozpin asked as he was with Glynda in back of class. While students were talking with each other, as Cardin was fighting against Akira.

'For about.... half an hour already.' Glynda looked at her watch, which was actually showing it to be 40 minutes long. 'And... how was Mr.Branwen acting?' Ozpin asked her calmly, and conjured a thin veil of mana to stop the students from overhearing more sensitive talk.

'If I have to say from my perspective... He's much more relaxed, laid-back, and easy-going. Its as if all his worries disappeared, all his... Negative emotions are gone. From what Peach told me, he even had few intimate moments with Pyrrha.' Glynda leaned closer to him, prompting him to stay silent about that part. 'I see... Then, did he fatally wound someone? Or show his Bandit part?' He asked calmly, as she placed her hand on her glasses and calmly removed them.

'He's acting like a teacher, teaching everyone through hard, yet enjoyable battles. He already somewhat fixed Ms.Vermillions habit of staying too defensive. Mr.Lie has just fought with him, and learned a bit about adaptability. Ms.Schnee's had her training accelerated as he assisted with her summoning.' She slowly said this as Ozpin took off the veil of mana.

'And now, he's going to beat some normal thinking into a racist...' Ozpin released a sigh of actual relief, as Akira was playing with Cardin. Akin to a predator playing with its food.

Meanwhile Akira was constantly parrying Cardin's attack, with Omen making each hit from Cardin's side hit ground. Not allowing him to cancel an attack but forcing it more, using more and more energy.

*clap*

Pyrrha lightly clapped, which may have not been heard by many. But Akira, Blake and Roz definitely heard it. As Akira looked at Pyrrha without making it obvious.

'End it.' She mutters as Ozpin looks at her from side. Akira only smirks as he crouches, forcing Cardin's attack to miss. He swept his legs off the ground, and as Cardin was falling. Golden strings suddenly appeared and threw him bit into the air, as he quickly stood up and twisted his body. Making a straight punch at where his face will be, as his aura violently coated his knuckle.

Cardin's eyes widened as he was falling perfectly where Akira's punch was about to fall.

'Go to sleep.'

/

'Aaand... he's out cold.' Nora poked Cardin's head with her hammer, as he was laying on the ground. Yamcha Style.

'You... He'll wake up?' Nora asked him, as Akira shrugged. 'Maybe? I mean, it was a weak one.' As he said this, Nora suddenly blurred in front of him. As he instinctively placed the tip of Omen near her abdomen, as he noticed what he was about to do. He quickly sheathed it into <Pocket Dimension>.

'Hey~ Hey~... I never had chance to ask...' She said with a smirk as everyone paid attention. Except Ren who walked up behind her and grabbed her collar. 'Pancakes or... Waffles...' She said with loving voice... but it changed quickly into one which speaks literally "I'll murder you".

Akira only looked at Ren who showed one finger. 'Pancakes?' Nora instantly lit up and hugged Akira. 'We are gonna be BEEEEEST FRIENDS!!' She shouts loudly as he covers his ears in pain.

'Too loud, Nora.' Ren took her away by her collar, and apologised to Akira. As she was throwing her hands around like a child.

Akira turned back to look at the class... and his face turned grim as he saw Ozpin... 'Yeah, yeah... Did I pass?' He said loudly looking at him and Glynda. 'A hundred percent pass... not only did you utilise defeat everyone...' She said that bit while looking at the few members of the class. As they didn't  look back at her, with sweat dripping down their foreheads. Except Weiss, who proudly looked up?

'Excuse me... but I wonder. How are you faring?' Ozpin stepped forward, each of his steps carrying... a "Presence". Akira calmly stared at him, and he noticed Ozpin's posture... "A fight, huh?" He slowly backed off to other part of the arena, as Ozpin calmly jumps onto it.

'Rules?'

'Hmm... One Semblance.' Ozpin showed a single finger, and took off his glasses. Taking out his cane. The Long Memory.

'Really? That's all?' Akira asked with smirk. 'Indeed, Mr.Branwen.' Oz retorted calmly.

The two got ready for a fight.

//

For past minutes, Ozpin was pushing Akira back with his... Unique Swordsmanship. While Akira was being pushed back, he was parrying the attacks to sides and looking for openings.

'So... why are they fighting?' Rubes asked around as everyone shook their heads. Meanwhile Glynda was holding her head, as if she had splitting headache... "That idiot... He just wants to see the whole... Essence thingy..." She thought to herself and simply stared at the two dueling.

'I dunno! But seeing Headmaster fight is kinda... y'know. Exciting!' 'He is the youngest headmaster in history.' Yang and Weiss spoke one after another. While Ruby nodded, not understanding shit.

*Clang*

Another clash of the blade and cane resounded, as Akira was slowly getting annoyed. Ozpin kept on offensive, poking into different points. While this seemed normal to him.... Oz did something unforgivable.

'Don't target my dick! You Dipshit!' Akira shouted enraged and swung Omen from right as a black mass followed. 'So you chose this one!' Ozpin smiled as suddenly sped up, magic coursing through his veins. Whatever Ozpin managed to conjure to boost himself.

The two started exchanging more and more. "Wait- I passed." Akira jumped back and sheathed Omen. 'Giving up?' Ozpin tried provoking the young adult. 'I mean... I did pass, right?' He asked and looked at Glynda who showed an OK.

'Yeah... Ozzie. Fuck you too.' Akira smiled and showed him middle finger, as Ozpin laughed lightly and simply left.

'Wanna go eat something?' He jumped down, came to Pyrrha and Yang. Asking the two, and then looking at the rest of class 'I meant it for everyone.'

//

//

//

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

169K 4.7K 48
I'm not good with descriptions but you can say , it's just your cliche Reincarnation story but here she'll only have an extremely Overpowered system...
354 14 5
17 Years. That's how long he's been alone. That's how long it's been since his mother was killed. That's how long he has had to survive in a broken w...
6.8K 225 5
Across the universe there are worlds that possess powers, some are hidden, others rely on them, some are use in machines and others are use for fun...
226K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...