EndGame || Billy Hargrove (2...

By hargrovesswifee

BOOK 2 TO LOVEGAME What was finally there time to move together to college in California, Billy & Adrienne fo... More

EndGame.
I. Adrienne
II. Billy
III. Adrienne
IV. B & A
VI. Adrienne
VII. B & A
VIII. A & B

V. B & A**

340 9 29
By hargrovesswifee

MINORS DNI. RUN.

WARNINGS: SMUTTTT, Makeup Sex, Arguing, Ownership Kink, Hickies, Bruising, Finger Indents, Ring Indents, Praise, Dom?? Billy, Fingering, Teasing, Oral (F), Slight Overstimulation?, (F) Riding, Backshots/Doggystyle, Raw Sex.

Important: ADRIENNE IS ON BIRTH CONTROL FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ BOOK 1 (which you should you'll be very confused if you don't)

Pls be safe while doing nasties...or not idc do what you please LMAO

➶➴➷➹

Tossing her onto his bed, Billy stared at her hungrily.

He was sober now.

Sucking his teeth at how delectable Adrienne looked under him, her eyes were siren practically putting Billy to worship her.

He lowered himself to attack her lips once again, tricking his kisses and biting down to her neck. She hissed at the sensation, digging her nails into his biceps.

"M'Sorry," Billy growled against the fresh bright red mark on her neck. Shivers sent down Adrienne's spine, as she latched her teeth onto the flesh of his cartilage.

That's how he always apologized.

Sex. Worship...Orgasms.

If he wasn't good with his words, his actions would speak louder for him.

He brought himself back up to hover over a flustered Adrienne. A devilish smirk on his lips as he grabbed her face, gripping her jaw to pull her lightly up to shove his tongue into her mouth, an extremely sloppy, wet, trickle of their saliva down their jaws. Escaping for air, he quickly pulled off his plain white T-shirt, leaving him shirtless of his broad muscles and tight black jeans. Somehow allowing Adrienne to throw off the minimal sports bra she slept in.

He pulled her waist to straddle him. No leaning himself back onto his thin dorm wall. Eyes up to focus on Adrienne.

She melted at the sensation of his rock-hard bulge that was visible in his jeans. Wanting, CRAVING. With a sense of release, she slowly began to grind her hips against him. Gasping for air at the sensation, Billy found humor in, smirking and chuckling.

"No fighting me today, Princess?" Billy kissed his teeth, watching Adrienne grind her hips against him. She glared up at him due to his comment, stopping her hips.

"Pick your battles. "Babe," Adrienne whined at him, pouting her lip before Billy dropped his cocky demeanor, grabbing Adrienne by her throat, squeezing her pulse points tightly with his fingertips. Her mouth gaping open as he pushed himself up to hold her head up.

"Don't tempt me," Billy growled, forcing her to fall back onto her back, her bare chest exposed as Billy attacked her neck down her chest while working his hands to pull her shorts down, leaving her with nothing.

Yeah, she didn't wear panties either.

Billy smirked when he realized she was fully undressed for him, she looked down at her bare body and then back up to her eyes, making Adrienne blush but keeping eye contact.

"Just in case." Adrienne groaned as Billy lowered himself, breathing deeply to flash his smirk at her, focusing on nothing but her eyes.

He was trying to win.

To make her cave, fold, break underneath him.

The satisfaction that bastard craves.

"Hmm...just in case huh?" Billy lowered himself to allow his hands to roam all over Adrienne, his face was all over. Burning into her skin. "Almost like you knew this was gonna happen, you knew exactly how to get me to fuck worship all over you."

Adrienne pouted her lips before rolling her eyes and smirking at him. "You're right, I knew. Because every time you fuck up...you do just about anything to make it up to you right? I mean look at you."

Billy halted his hands from roaming along her body. Dumbfounded at her boldness, but yet aroused from the challenge. He stared at her, his rings practically digging into her hips, and his sharp chin rested deeply against her pelvis. The sensation of his low laughs vibrated against her skin.

"Do you want me to fuck you or argue with you Sweets? Pick one." Billy challenged her, leaving her in a corner.

Adrienne bit the inside her cheek as her cheeks grew more red and flustered. She managed to sit up, staring at her dominant boyfriend's gaze, cupping his cheek to place a kiss on his forehead before she slightly lifted his head to look up at her.

"Both."

Immediately, Billy groaned at her words, he pushed himself to latch his lips roughly onto hers. Entwined in each other's trance, the sudden muffled gasp escaping her plumped lips and a cocky smirk on Billy's lips as his fingers were swallowed into Adrienne.

Slowly pumping in and out, Adrienne shakily grabbed his wrist in an attempt to get him out, only making him pick up the speed of his fingers.

"Move your hand." He said NO.

Demanded.

And of course, she refused.

Trying her hardest to push his hand away only to frustrate him even more, his ringed thumb applying pressured friction against her clit, while his fingers took control of her, reaching that spongy spot.

Concealing her moans, her lip burst at the pressure of her teeth. Billy's eye contact never left, instantly once breaking skin, he clashed his lips to be entwined with her metal-tasting spit.

He groaned at the taste, only biting her lip for more, even to the point where he removed his fingers, both frantically gasping for air before he got a taste of Adrienne off his fingers.

The coil burned and ached for him, as Billy remained in his predatoring stare, sucking on his fingers to get every taste before Adrienne grabbed his wrist to bring his fingers to her lips.

Slowly...incredibly slow.

She glided her tongue along his fingers, practically mocking him, seducing, TEASING, him. Taking his index and middle finger into her mouth, sucking and nibbling softly.

"It's like you were made in hell just for me."

It was a compliment.

Sure enough, it made Adrienne fill up with nothing but butterflies.

"We're due for a visit." Adrienne trailed her eyes along his features, her eyes focusing on him as drool of her spit coated her chin, along with his fingers she had resting on her cheek.

His eyes couldn't leave her flustered features, admiring her beauty as it radiated off her caramel skin that effortlessly matched him, the hand that rested on her cheek now cupping her face. Billy slowly leaned down, his gold necklace dangling over, his forearm supporting his large frame, his lips inches away from Adrienne's. Her quiet deep breaths were only heard by him, her nervousness whenever he was around was ridiculous but always pumped the adrenaline.

"Do you still love me?"

Her breathing stammered, watching his vulnerable yet, dominating question. Feeling no other emotion other to obey.

"Always." Her whispers were caught short when her breaths were turned into lips on lips. Tongues dancing with tongues.

As they continued to roughly explore each other's mouths all in meanwhile Billy freed himself from his jeans, flipping Adrienne by her waist to straddle his waist, pushing her lower half down on him to feel his bare hardness on her needy cunt. Groaning at the sensation of her wetness against him, Adrienne hissed as Billy moved her hips, forcing her to grind and rub herself against his length.

"That feel good baby?" He hissed before continuing, groaning at the way his Adrienne followed the pace of his hands. "Gonna show you why you can't be mad at me," Billy smirked looking up at her, making Adrienne breathe heavily.

To roll her eyes at him.

"Then stop doing things to make me mad." Adrienne huffed her focus solely on the growing orgasm of her core.

"You could've come." Billy grinned, and Adrienne glared.

"Something you're not gonna do," Adrienne mumbled obviously to catch the attention she knew what she was doing it was for her goddamn pleasure.

"I'm sorry?" He pathetically laughed, before instantly grabbing her throat, forcing her to look at his dark expression. The submission he craved of her was solely his only purpose. "I'm more than willing to show you otherwise."

"Otherwise what...? You leave me to go get wasted? Oh, wait...You di—" Her sentence ended with a sharp gasp that escaped loudly from her lips. Her body quivered at the sensation of her walls splitting. He slammed himself up into her with no warning. Her arms extended down to his chest, arms, and shoulders. Anything she could grip onto, nails digging at the burning splitting pain. Her head was thrown back, lips gapping in search of air. Billy's large hand perfectly wrapped around her throat.

"And where did you go, Adrienne? To some edgy, shitty-urban bar, dressed in what? Shit only, I LIKE, on you?" Pressure against her airways was firmly gripped, his fingertips pushing into her pulse points. Hardly swallowing, heavily breathing to look down at him.

"We have our own lives remember?" Adrienne smirked, boldness growing stronger, especially by wiggling down "accidentally" to watch Billy quietly groan behind his teeth.

"I don't care, still mine," Billy growled lifting Adrienne forcefully by her hips, immediately slamming her back down on him, allowing a pornographic moan to escape her lips.

Adrienne exhaled sharply, her anger in her sex-fueled aura visible to Billy who was only smirking, chuckling under his breath.

Finding amusement in it all.

Cocky motherfucker.

Billy tightened his grip on her waist, imprints of his fingertips making personal souvenirs on her caramel skin. Lifting her up and down, up and down, up and down.

Like his own personal toy.

Audible slaps of wet sticky skin slapping against each other with each movement HE controlled.

Always had to be in control.

Pathetic? Not really more so his issues.

But he couldn't push those issues on Adrienne because he knew she could make him her bitch in a matter of seconds.

But sex?

That was all him, and the cocky fucker loved it.

"All fucking mine." His low stammered breath sent shivers down her spine.

Till she laughed.

LAUGHED.

"Then stop ditching me," Adrienne smirked at him, breathlessly fueling him even more, just to get off on it.

"Not ditching you right now am I princess?" Billy increased his control, his thrusts up into her splitting her deeper, her profanity-filled moans filling the room. Billy groaned, lifting Adrienne once more to flip her onto her stomach.

Giggling at his action, while he lifted her hips to her ass straight up in the air for him. Hovering over her, he placed his two fingers to slide up and down at her entrance, glazing his thumb over her sensitive clit, purposely. She hissed at the sensation sending Billy on edge.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Someone's fucking needy huh?" Inserting one finger inside. Watching how desperate Adrienne was, instantly moaned at his sensation.

"Especially after to—" Her words were cut short when he ran his tongue over her leaking cunt, his finger working his way to pump in and out. He attacked her clit the most. Adrienne hissed, arching her back as low as she possibly could. "Fucking shit! Don't fucking stop..."

He moved himself to continue his finger, adding another one to increase the pulsating speed of her orgasm. "I fucking love the taste of you baby." His tongue licked a stripe across her thighs, kissing his teeth in the process. "Tell me how good I make you feel mama. Fuck." He paused to squeeze and smack his hand across her ass, making her squeeze his fingers. "Fucking tell me." How thick voice vibrated against the skin of Adrienne's bare thigh, darting his tongue to lick a stripe of her wetness.

"So good...sosososo good...please please don't stop..." Her praise was music to his ears, the sound of her groans and moans, the feeling of her clenching around his fingers as she was so close to her FIRST orgasm, the feeling of his god damn cocky self.

The oh-so overwhelming feeling churned in, her legs unable to hold a steady position, as the lapping of Billy's tongue and fingers didn't stop. Her stammered breaths turned into hyperventilations. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck, FUCK." The vibrations of her orgasm flowed throughout her entire body, laughter in her moans as she attempted to catch her breath.

"Such a good girl, such a good, good, good girl," Billy murmured, his chin coated in her orgasm, praising her as he massaged her sensitive pussy with his two thick fingers. "You okay?"

She couldn't even speak. And the idiot was laughing at her silence as her body went stiff onto his shitty dorm mattress.

"My turn," Billy whispered in her ear, letting his sticky chest slip against her bare back. A and allowing the body to be fully used for him. Trying to come back to reality, she didn't even feel her hips being raised into the air.

The fuzziness of her vision barely began to clear, her eyes were completely fucked out. Regaining the consciousness of her orgasm.

"Bills..." Adrienne muttered, not hearing a response. Fully conscious this time. "Billy?" Adrienne supported herself her elbows holding her body weight, turning around before she gasped, sharply.

Slamming inside her without warning, he groaned at the sensation of her pulsating walls clenching all around him. "BILLY!"

"I said my turn," Billy growled behind her, grabbing her throat to pull her up as he slammed into her. Not delicately either.

Wet sounds of his slams filled the room, especially with loud pants, moans, groans, and profanities for extra echoes added to the room.

"I own you," Billy demanded, his hand tightening his grip on her throat, up to her chin. His thrusts grew even more intense. "I only get to fuck you. Get to ruin and love you at the same time. You drive me fucking crazy."

Own ≠ Love? Right?

"Yes." She finally managed to moan the answer he wanted perfectly. Finally, I submitted it to him. Finally giving him what he wanted.

"I can't get enough of you." Billy latched his lips onto her shoulder, sucking and biting as hard as he could. Marking her this time, matching his marks with hers.

His thrusts grew harder, faster. In his attempt to reach his orgasm. His groans sounded like Adrienne's favorite sound in the entire world, she could feel the familiar feeling of her orgasm reaching once again, struggling to keep herself conscious, let alone speak.

"I know. I know baby, I know. Come one, wait for me. I know you can. Fuck...I'm close baby, wait." He practically begged her, his thrusts were now growing sloppy but yet slamming into her.

"I can't," Adrienne whined before he shut her up with his tongue, his and her muffled moans synchronized as his final thrusts coated inside her walls, her final orgasm coating him.

Both breathless, sticky, sweaty, exhausted. Somehow sweetly Billy let his Adrienne lay there on his bed, in search of a towel.

He watched her exhaustedly sleep, admiring his artwork of red and purple marks, imprints of his fingers, ring indents, and teeth marks. Her messy hair, and ruined mascara.

Yet, she still looked as beautiful as she did before he ruined her.

He cleaned her up, wiping his seed along with her orgasm off, along with himself. Exhaustedly once finished he crawled in beside her, wrapping his broad arms around her torso, instantly scooting herself close to his touch.

"I love you."

He inhaled sharply. He placed a small kiss on her forehead, immediately putting Adrienne to sleep comfortably in his arms.

He hated how he couldn't say it back.

It's not that he didn't want to, his issues just didn't let him.

He loved her. Entirely. He just knew he didn't deserve the love she gave him.

And he hated himself for that.

Sure he told her in the beginning, after the whole "fake boyfriend" act.

But now that reality and temptations come back.

He hated himself.

He couldn't tell what it was whether it was his abandonment issues, mommy/daddy issues, insecurities, emotional unavailability, or self-sabotage.

It was killing him that he couldn't tell Adrienne that he loved her first. It was always "Me too, Love u too."

His mind manipulated that fact into his self-sabotage that was bound to bite him in the ass.

Self Sabotage.

➶➴➷➹

A/N: hi. 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 233 44
Max fails to learn how to properly cope with Billy's death and pushes everyone she loves away in the process. (originally written in 2022)
191K 4.1K 52
"It feels like everything's about to go down hill from here on out". #4 IN #BILLY HARGROVE 09/04/2022-11/05/2022 #10 IN #STRANGER THINGS 21/09/2022...
118K 3.5K 38
"why are you looking down all the wrong roads? when mine is the heart and salt of the soul?" "they'll never love you like i can..." m!oc x nancy whee...
2.6K 34 8
Mama Steve and his children are having fun, Max's step brother Billy decides to be a little nicer and hangs out with them more often but is still not...