[EDITING] Fairy Tail Natsu x...

By YanoSan

{Natsu x Reader || Sequel of 'Sorrows of Yesterday'} Why is it so dark in here without you? Please give me yo... More

Chapter 1 Prologue
Chapter 2 WHAT?!?!
Chapter 3 Stupidity Arises
Chapter 4 Familiar Eyes
Chapter 5 Fiction
Chapter 6 In My Arms
Chapter 7 Begin
Chapter 8 Pure Tears
Chapter 9 Gone
Chapter 10 Promise? Promise.
Chapter 11 Back In The Guild
Chapter 12 Let's Parteeeyyy~!!!!!!
Chapter 13 Who does He like?
Chapter 14 Short Flashes
Chapter 15 Black Hole
Chapter 16 Little by Little
Author's Note
Chapter 18 Please Wake Up
Chapter 19 My Guardian Angel
Chapter 20 Say My Name
Chapter 21 Memories & Bonds
Chapter 22 Hello, Shooting Star
Chapter 23 Reactions & Announcements
Chapter 24 Preparations & Nominations
Chapter 25 Beginning of the Contest
Chapter 26 Singing Competition
Author's Note: Instructions
Chapter 27 J-Ballad
Chapter 27 J-Pop
Chapter 28 Happiness Excitement and Anger
Chapter 29 Unknown Visitors
Author's Note: #Wattys2015
Chapter 30 The Elites
Chapter 31 What Happens If Mira Lends You Clothes
Author's Note: Min'na-san!!!
Chapter 32 The Offer
Chapter 33 Evil Plans, Innocent Minds
Chapter 34 Decisions
Chapter 35 Legend Says
Chapter 36 Hold Me Tight
Chapter 37 The Same Sky
Chapter 38 Time Flies
Chapter 39 Hoi, Doei
Chapter 40 Now and Forever
Epilogue
(Real) Epilogue
Closing
Special Chapter
8/6/16 Farewell

Chapter 17 Revelations

8.6K 289 448
By YanoSan

A/N: hello guys!!! Im finally updating again after 4 long weeks!!!! OMG!!!!! I missed you all so very much!!! And because I didn't update for almost a month, A very long chapter is ahead!! Full of surprises and revelations!! So I wont keep this long, let's proceed!!
-YanoSan

~Third Person's POV~

(Y/N) managed to sneak closer to the 4 dark mages to hear a better sound of their conversation, while Natsu and Erza is still fighting with Lucy, Gray, and Happy are still under the dark spell.

'There's the lacrima...' (Y/N) thought as she keeps still behind the tree, away from the dark mages' sight. She tried to walk closer to them; still staying out of sight. Just now, a message from a voice lacrima sounded off. "Kuro, I heard here in the village that those Fairy pests are here to disturb our mission again. If we fail for the second time, Im gonna get that old man's lecture again" a rather strict voice a woman was heard.

(Y/N) clenched her fists because of how she just insulted (Y/N)'s family by calling them 'pests'. "Ok, ok Ru-chan..We wont fail this time" the blonde guy call Lucifer, said in a whining voice. "Stop it Nagoya, and My name is Naru" the women's strict voice warned. "And my name is Lucifer!! Im not Nagoya anymore since a long time ago!!" The Lucifer/Nagoya guy whined more.

"I dont care. You four, finish it." The women said sternly and ended the call. "Hey Rizei..you've been on a quite mood since earlier" Lucifer said.

"U-Uhm, no, Im just..bored" Rizei answered. "Ok..keep on guard, you also Naruko" Kuro instructed. The two mentioned nodded in response.

~Your POV~

'Im sure.. Im very sure' I kept on saying on my mind. 'That Rizei kid, Im very sure that kid saw me. We even made eye contact!' I thought again. 'But why..why is there no reaction all?' I asked too.

Its been 10 minutes since I arrived here. I need to make an attack..soon. If I dont, Gray, Lucy, and Happy will loose their energy. I walked a little closer towards the dark mages and readied myself.

After a while, I teleported just to the close back of the cabin beside those 4. My teleportation's distance level is closer now. And once again, I saw Rizei look at me. And there it is, that kid saw me again. But just like seeing nothing, Rizei didn't move from the position since earlier. Just focusing at the lacrima even after seeing me two times.

'What the heck is that kid thinking?' I asked myself. 'Whatever it is, its helping me..' I thought. I walked closer and summoned black flames. I hit the back of the Naruko girl lightly and she looked at her back, annoyed. "Who hit me?" She asked her colleagues. "No one did Naruko..it must be your imagination" Rizei answered.

Naruko shrugged it off and turned back around. I tried to summon a small flame again, and shot it directly to Lucifer's back. But suddenly, I wasn't able to control the fire and it attacked with great power. "Crap!" I whisper-shouted at myself. "Lucifer, move!" Kuro shouted and the 4 of them ducked down.

"Im certain now, there must be someone there!" Naruko stated. I've got no choice. I jumped out of the cabin's hidden part and they all looked at me in shock, except Rizei who just looked at me normally. "You again?!" Naruko exclaimed. I chuckled deeply and showed a smirk.

"I would've been kind and say hello..but you put me in a bad mood.." I said and changed my expression to a deadly glare with a blank frown. "By caging my friends..and calling us pests.." I continued. Suddenly, I feel that strange and powerful energy again. Its very familiar, but I cant seem to understand it.

"Attack her!" Kuro instructed and they began sending various magic attacks at me, which I dodged easily. It went on for about 5 minutes. "Is that all?" I asked, more like stated, with a cold tone. Naruko clenched her teeth while panting, then she opened her hand fan. "You're underestimating us!" She exclaimed.

She pointed her fan at me and it transformed to a bow with one arrow. She fired it and and the arrow transformed to 10 spikes. I stretched my hand in front of me and I just summoned black flames as my shield. And not a single arrows was able to pass it. "Underestimated you? Hmm, I think I've understood you enough" I said with the same tone.

"H-How did she..But I trained that attack for.." Naruko stuttered and slowly walked back. The Lucifer guy took his attack now, he raised both his hands up and gray shadows appeared at his hands and he put his hands down and put it together. "Attack!" He commanded and the gray shadow shoot like arrows from his hand to different directions, all towards me.

I would use teleportation right now, but I dont want them knowing I have that. The shadows now came towards me and formed like a big strike of gray shadows. I raised my hand above my head and brought it down and a white light cut through the shadows.

Lucifer clenched his fists and began running towards me, with a smug smirk on his face. I was readying for an attack, but he suddenly disappeared. I knew he would do it. I turned my body and thought 'time to wipe that smirk off his face'. As I turned around, jackpot.

His face had the most shocked expression ever. He was about to attack with the gray shadows again but I sent him flying away first. His body was sent flying to a giant boulder and he fell down, gripping his right arm. "Keep guarding it.." I heard Kuro mumble to Rizei. And the kid nodded.

He faced me and and walk towards me slowly. He unbuttoned his cloak and when he removed it, it disappeared. He was wearing a butler uniform now, and he stopped walking. He smiled a cold and fake smile with his closed eyes, he pushed back his glasses and opened his eyes to revealed It wasn't the dark color of blue anymore; its a yellow green color that shouted 'evil'.. He bowed formally, and stood up again, still with the closed-eye fake smile. "Shall we play, ma'lady?" He said in a deep and dark voice.

Im very sure now. That this unfamiliar magic, has some familiar energy. And Im also sure, that our battle..will be one hell of a fight.

{to those thinking that it was Claude from Black Butler..you thought right! xD I love Claude, but not as much as Sebby...welp yeah, continue~}

~Natsu's POV~

I cant believe it...how did Erza see that? How can it be back this time? Wasn't it over? Is it still lingering around without us knowing?

We've been fighting and fighting since (Y/N) left for about an hour ago. But I cant focus clearly, because of what Erza saw. Its just..unbelievable.

A sudden explosion of different lights erupted from the middle of the forest and Im sure its (Y/N) fighting. "Natsu, keep going! I know (Y/N) would finish it soon!" Erza stated. I didn't realize I was frozen until she said that. I nodded and continued attacking.

~Erza's POV~

Its been nearly an hour since (Y/N) left. I would be overly worried if It wasn't for the thing I saw earlier. But how would it appear again?..wasn't it gone years ago?

Natsu and I continued fighting these monsters which didn't seem to decrease. Gray, Lucy, and Happy was still under the dark spell.

We were in the middle of fighting when various explosions happened at the middle of the forest. 'That might be (Y/N)'s doing..' I thought. "Natsu, keep going! I know (Y/N) would finish it soon!" I stated. He nodded and we continued attacking.

Im certain that (Y/N) will finish this. Im certain that she will win whoever she's fighting to right now. Im certain, because I saw...

Her red eyes once again. Her demon eyes.

~Third Person's POV~
(Before they started fighting)

"Shall we play, Ma'Lady?" Kuro stated darkly as he and (Y/N) readied on their fighting stance. After a flat 3 seconds, they both attacked towards each other. Physical attacks. After about 5 minutes of exchanging fast and hard attacks. They backed up from each other.

"Its not quite proper for a lady to be this talented in physical fighting" Kuro said panting as he fixed his glasses. In need of air, but not damaged. (Y/N) smirked. "Heck with the word lady, Im (Y/N)" (Y/N) answered, panting too. But at the same time, no damage at all.

"Well then..be my guest" Kuro stated and they began sending various attacks, now using magic. Long range attacks. Kuro first threw several dinner knives that turned into black blades mid-air. (Y/N) dodged it and attacked back with blue fire, shooting to Kuro in every direction.

He first looked at all directions, seeing that he has no other way. He revealed his black feathered wings and flew up, not so high up, but high enough for the blue fire not reach him. (Y/N)'s eyes widened, 'wings?' she asked in her thoughts.

Suddenly, that strange magic energy filled her up again and in a blink of an eye. She was also flying at the same level as Kuro, she had feathered wings with the combination of black and white color. Which was evidently obvious that its trying to balance light and dark.

(Y/N) was shocked with her own move of flying and having wings. But she and Kuro continued their exchange of attacks. While the two were fighting quite busily, the three other dark mages was watching with amazement, confused thoughts, and lastly; Fear.

They've seen Kuro before he joined their guild, they've seen him fight intensively, they've seen him...kill mercilessly. And once those yellow green eyes appeared in a battle, there's no more of the calm and contained Kuro they know. Its only the merciless and blood-wielder demon that they've tried to hide since 5 years ago. The other person inside Kuro.

Kuro might appear as a cold and mean person, but he cares for his team members. He tried to save them once, but ended up killing that person who tried to harm them. That's why the three decided to let him join their crew.

They knew that he could help them out, after a year together, they decided they needed a leader, and they decided the right person. Its Mimazuka Kuro, but right now, their leader is hidden, and the supposed to be hidden is out. Mimazuka Shiro, the white but merciless demon.

~Your POV~

Its been nearly 20 minutes since we started fighting. This Kuro guy sure is tough. But there was something strange about him, something that can relate to the energy I kept on having.

But time to end this, its time to finish this. We were both back on the ground, our wings gone. We were both damaged a little, ok a lot, but its just bruises. Not serious injuries. Both of us are panting hardly while maintaining our battling stance.

"Im having fun playing with you, but I need to go home by now. With all my members" I said sternly. He only chuckled evilly. He began walking slowly, removing his right hand glove. Once he removed it, he was just 5 meters away from me. He revealed his fake eye smile again and chuckled again.

"Im sorry Ma'lady, but..no one will go home..until one dies" he said with a voice, no other feeling than darkness. I squinted my eyes while clenching my teeth. 'I know the strange thing about him now..he's damn crazy and the second one; he's a demon' I thought.

"Well then, if you insist" I muttered. He nodded. He placed his right hand in front of his left eye, and when he removed it, his eye had a star crescent shape on it. I knew it. And his left eye glowed the star's color and a magic circle appeared below him and enveloped him with its light.

Once it was gone, his face's left side going down to his neck and going down towards his right neck. Black swirls; effects of the spell he had used. When I looked at his star crescent eye. A scene flashed through my mind.

'AXIA!!' was voiced out. Realizing, it was me, and the same star crescent shape appeared. That was all.

If I do it again. I would succeed. I was about to summon that magic again, but a different spell came out. "Malaphar!!" I shouted and a magic circle appeared below me, showing off a red to blue to purple light. And those three colors shot up individual lights that went around me and enveloped my whole body.

When it was gone, my right eye had a shape to it too, it was also a star, but it had more circle around it. "Shall we, start the violent game?" He said with a deadly stare. I replied with the same look, "My pleasure"

And alas, another intense fight started.

~Rizei's POV~

I cant believe it. (Y/N) (L/N), she's really head on head with Shiro. She's not even loosing one step. Since I first saw Kuro fight as Shiro, I didn't think anyone would be as strong. But Im wrong.

After another 10 minutes since they started their fight, both of them are breathing heavily. Both of them are just standing meters away from each other, staring at each other intensely.

But then.."its time, to finish this" both of them said in unison. (Y/N) raised both her arms at her side and "This is the last!!" She exclaimed as 3 different sizes of magic circle appeared behind her. "as you wish" Shiro/Kuro answered with a smug smirk, doing the same action by raising his hands and a giant magic circle also appeared behind him.

"The one who looses...might die.." I muttered under my breath, enough for Naruko and Lucifer to her. They both gave a nod. We looked back at them and there was nothing we could see, except a God and a Demon. 2 Saints battling; for life.

~Your POV~

I dont know..I dont know anymore..I just..I suddenly feel my mind is gonna go blank in one second. My magic has been released too hard. I dont even know I was capable of doing this.

I feel my magic going over the top. We're fighting again for nearly 15 minutes now, with our strongest ally; Ourselves. But I dont think that's just it. I know, there's still a reason why I was able to do this. I know, there was something in my memory that I should've known even if I didn't remember it.

"Its not over yet!" I hear Kuro shout as he attack once again. I dont feel like I was moving with life. All I know is, im winning, without my own thoughts. My body was moving on its own, my power over the top and attacking him. I feel like Im not even fighting, but how am I winning?

I dunno. What I know is That a certain power, took over my energy, movements, capabilities, and body. Im not moving, but Im winning. Im pretty sure there's something else controlling me. But that something, might be a someone, and that someone; might be someone I know, but wont remember.

~Kuro/Shiro's POV~

'What the heck is she doing?!' I shout in my mind frustratedly. Her eyes, its not even the same anymore, the fighting spark is gone. She has lost her own mind. But how Is she still winning?!

Without her own command, she's moving by herself. Her eyes, its red now. I knew it. I knew it all along; this girl im fighting with. Is also part a demon. Im sure of it. "Im not giving up!!!" I exclaim as I attack again. "Neither am I.." She answered quietly, but coldly.

This girl. As Im afraid to say it. I've lost the battle since she started revealing her true monster.

~Rizei's POV~

I put my hands down, releasing the lacrima from its power. "Rizei, no!" Lucifer and Naruko said, But I didn't listen. I looked at them with eyes full of sorry but I know what's right. I broke the lacrima and it's shattered to pieces. Naruko stood up and shook my shoulders, "why did you do that?!" She exclaimed.

"Because.." I look for the right words. "Because what?" Lucifer asked calmly. I looked up at Naruko and looked deep in her eyes, "because I don't wanna be bad anymore..I..I wanna see the light even just for once.." I said as tears began stroking down my face.

"I wanna know..how it feels to be called a hero..not a dark mage, not a black force. I wanna feel what it is being a good citizen, and a good mage." I continued. But then...A giant explosion happened. A giant structure appeared, and it was all light.

~Third Person's POV~

Nearly half an hour passed since (Y/N), turned once again, into a demon. The battle between her and Kuro has been intense in the start, but as time passed. Kuro was the only one fighting hard. (Y/N) was lost, the demon was the one fighting.

But on its last stop. Kuro wasn't able to believe he had lost. That's why if he's gonna lose, he better lose while bringing the opponent down with him. Kuro panted heavily and went towards his formed magic circle. He touched the circle's middle and smirked to himself.

"If I die...I'll bring you with me!!" He exclaimed and put in all his power left to that one last blow. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she pulled her magic through and also sent the magic circle she summoned. When the two magic circle collided. Everything..was just pure explosion.

~Natsu's POV~

The shadows disappeared. "They're gone!" I said. "(Y/N)...she did it!" Erza stated. I smiled knowingly. Gray, Lucy and Happy woke up. "Guys!" I said and ran to them. "What happened?.." Lucy asked as she held her head with a pained expression.

"N-Natsu..where are you?" Happy asked, his eyes teary. I went to him and hugged him as he hugged me back. "Im here Happy, dont worry.." I told him. "Gray..are you ok?" Erza asked. Gray has been silent for a few moments. "Im fine..but.." He trailed off.

Lucy stood up slowly, Gray sighed and leaned back on the tree behind him. Happy stopped crying and the three of them suddenly asked, "where's (Y/N)?!" They exclaimed in unison. "S-She fought the mages who's controlling the lacrima and managed to stop it.." I said.

"We need to get to her now!" Lucy exclaimed, horror in her eyes. "Natsu..we need to be there as soon as possible!" Happy said. "Why?! What's happening?!" I exclaimed. Gray was about to answer as a giant explosion happened and caught all our attention.

"We'll explain later! We gotta get there before its too late!!" Gray exclaimed as be began to ran towards the explosion, us following. I looked at Erza and her expression was just as confused as mine. What the heck do they know? And why will it be too late?

~Your POV~

A giant explosion happened when Kuro and my summoned spell collided. There was just light and magic corrupting in front. But I suddenly see Kuro slowly fading. I widened my eyes. I started running towards Kuro's fading figure but he stopped me.

"Stay back!! Dont come closer!" He said and held his head with both of his hands. I stopped, still shocked. After a second, Im sure I saw him fading but....I can see another Kuro lying lifelessly on the ground, but still breathing. I walked closer to him, The tattoo that was once drawn on his face was gone.

But suddenly, I feel a sharp blade stab my stomach. I turned my face and saw...another Kuro, buth with the same evil features as when we were fighting. 'What the heck..' I thought.

Once the sharp blade was out of my flesh. I fell down on the ground. My blood dripping out of the stabbed section in my stomach. Last thing I remember..is seeing the members calling and running towards me. Natsu carried me..and it was all black...

End of Chapter 17
--------------------

A/N: Ohhhhhh~~~ Was it ok?? I spent a lot of time on this but I think its worth it!! :)) also, the guy there named Lucifer is not the same guy as the Lucifer from your past, ok? You might be confused lol, its also said there that his real name was Nagoya...Thanks for reading Reader-chans!! Aishiteru min'na!!! Please keep supporting me until the end!! *sends lots of love*
-YanoSan (loves you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 326 27
~Natsu x Lucy + Nashi x Storm Fanfiction~ This takes place four years after the end of fairy tail. (won't go into the 100 year quest manga) It's been...
72.8K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
9.8K 266 13
You are Y/N and your just leaving school after your first day when you hear loud arguing. You follow it and reach it just in time to hear a loud slap...
18K 299 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...