Possession of a mate- Teen Wo...

By BuckysDoll24

Maxine Ripley was the girlfriend of three years of Scott Mccall they were childhood sweethearts and first lov... More

🎵Short Summary🎵
🐺Entire Book Aesthetics🐺
🌦Act One-Season One🌦
💫Wolf Moon💫
🦚The start of the end🦚
🪢Hanging by a threat🪢
🔥So done! Reckless nights!🔥
🫶Recovery🫶
🐺Gaining The Alpha Attention🐺
📝Author Note📝
🌞Night School🌞
🥰Jace and Maxine🥰
🌸A chase and the alpha🌸
💥Saving Jackson💥
🫂Looking for Jace and Derek🫂
🎊Saving Jace and Derek🎊
☯️Part Two-Season Two☯️
☣️New Characters Aesthetics☣️
🐺Sneak peek to Jace wolf 🐺
🙈Sneak Peek 🙈
🪸Maxine, Jace and Danny time🪸
💠Maxine and Jace's children💠
⛅️The new pack⛅️
🦎The Kanima attack 🦎
Meet Natasha and Murphy Hale
🦝Targeting Lydia🦝
🥺Maxine Parent's funeral🥺
🌈Meet your new ocs🌈
🎎Restraint🎎
💥The Rave, Jackson, Hunters💥
🪞The Full Moon,first Scan🪞
🚔The Attack at the Police Station🚔
🌋Boyd and Erica departure 🌋
🌤Getting Jackson back for good🌤
🎶S3A Aesthetics🎶
⚒️Part Three A of Season Three⚒️
👼Returning👼
🦀Maxine waking up🦀
🐺Jace and Maxine make up🐺

🔆Issac shifting for the first time🔆

2.3K 62 12
By BuckysDoll24

🔥Smut warning ahead🔥

Maxine and Jace just had a date night and were on their way back to Maxine's when they both get knocked down by Issac running into them." What the fuck is wrong with you boy?!" Jace growls in Issac's face and their eyes glow yellow/orange." I'm I'm sorry," Isaac says shakily.

"Isaac, what's wrong?" Maxine says noting his panicked look."My dad, we're having dinner and he got mad about my test results he threw a glass pitcher at me and I got a shard stuck in my face pulled it out and he saw it healed and I ran," Isaac rushed out.

"Come on, let's go to Derek's then," Jace says, walking off. Isaac looks around as Jace does and Maxine notices, "What?" Maxine asked." I heard screaming come on," Isaac says." Alright, lead the way,"  Maxine says.

Isaac, Jace, and Maxine go towards the sound, and they find Isaac's dad all torn up and dead." We need to go now. Do you know where Derek is?" Maxine asked, backing up." Yeah, come on," Isaac says, and the trio runs to the rail depot in the rain.

Issac led both Jace and Maxine to Derek's place, and she headed inside with Issac."Derek? Derek!" Isaac shouted. Jace and Maxine saw his silhouette. "What's wrong?" Derek asked stepping out."My dad. I think he's dead." Issac says, "What did you do?" Derek asked."That's the thing. It wasn't me." Isaac says.

"It wasn't him. A werewolf didn't do it," Jace said, backing Isaac up. Derek nods in response."So we need to work out  what killed him and fast so tomorrow go school like nothing happened," Derek tells Issac, who nods

"But wait, what were you two doing out?" Derek asked." Date night why else?" Maxine chuckles. Derek smiles," You're good for him," Derek says looking at Jace who is holding Maxine close." Right, I'm taking my girl home now so bye," Jace says taking Maxine by the hand." See you, boys, don't cause trouble," Maxine jokes as Derek and Isaac chuckle.

Jace walks Maxine home and makes sure she's safe before returning to the rail depot. "What are you doing back?" Derek asked confused." Just making sure your little beta here understands something," Jace says walking towards Isaac.

"You go near Maxine your dead! She's mine! You even dare harm her I'll kill you myself," Jace glares down at Isaac." Got it kiddo!" Jace growls dominantly." Y-Yeah I got it," Issac stutters. Jace walks out and heads to go and stay by Maxine's window." Jace!" Rhea shouts up. Jace looks down," Erm yes madam?" Jace says awkwardly." Wanna get down and come in?" Rhea smiles at him.

Jace nods and gets down from the porch, "Why were you up there?" Rhea asked." Wanted to protect Maxine," Jace answers honestly." She's perfectly fine, you're a good lad, Jace," Rhea says." Go on up to her and don't let me catch you on the porch roof," Rhea smiles with a chuckle." Yes madam sorry," Jace smiles.

Jace runs upstairs to Maxine's room and opens the door to see her standing there with her arms crossed."Get caught did we?" Maxine chuckles."Oh haha(!) Funny(!)" Jace smirks. Jace didn't realize that Maxine was wearing a little surprise tonight.

"Hey Jace I was wondering do you think I look amazing tonight?" Maxine said dropping the dressing gown and showing her body off as she wore nothing top-wise and a pair of pants.

Like this-

"Princesta you are playing a very dangerous game here, It's taking me everything nothing fuck you, knot you, and claim your body right now," Jace growls lowly as he takes his top off showing his body.

Like this-

"All you have to do is say yes Prințesa and I'm all yours," Jace says pulling Maxine into his arms. Maxine wraps her hands around Jace's neck." I want this Jace, give it to me. make me yours permanently," Maxine whispers.

Jace eyes flashed orange and he grinned showing his fangs at her." Oh, I'm going to make you mine tonight darling, but are you ready for what's to come," Jace grins lowly at her.

Maxine moves back and lays in the bed," I am, come and take me Jace or should I go to Issac or Derek instead?" Maxine teases and Jace quickly jumps onto Maxine and straddls her, "You're mine! That weak little Pup! Isn't deserving of your perfect body, nor is my cousin your mine!" Jace growls and bares his teeth at her.

Jace immediately starts kissing her neck searching for her sweet spot when he hears her moan at the spot between the crook of her neck bares down at her neck piercing the skin and making her yelp." Now you're mine forever Maxine Ripley," Jace smirks with blood all over his lips and Maxine kisses his lips.

"All yours Jace," Maxine smirks. Jace looks for permission to take Maxine's pants off.(A/N- Consent is always needed! The physical response does not equal consent, Verbal response is consent! NO MEANS NO!)" You have my consent," Maxine nods in response. Jace smiles and kisses Maxine," We can stop any time you tell me and I'll stop," Jace says softly.

Jace pulls Maxine's pants down and undoes his own, Maxine watches with lust-filled eyes. Jace's dick comes out of his pants and he's a lot thicker and long than Scott is, "You're massive," Maxine says softly."Yeah, this isn't even half of it. It grows more," Jace smirks." If you don't want to go further than oral then that's fine," Jace says coming closer to Maxine and kissing her.

Maxine wraps her hand around Jace's dick and slowly beings to stroke him and play with the tip of his dick and spreading the precum around before putting her thumb in her mouth whilst keeping eye contact with Jace and she sucks the cum off her thumb and Jace moans," You're just a filthy slut for me aren't you? My sweet little pet," Jace says darkly.

"For you yes," Maxine says softly. Jace grabs her throat firmly not enough to bruise it but to keep her in his control," I must warn you I'm not gentle when it comes to sex, do you still want this pet?" Jace says with a dark smile." Yes sir please give it to me," Maxine moans." As you wish Prințesa," Jace smirks." But first, give sir some pleasure and I'll reward you greatly.

Maxine nods in a lust-filled daze and gets on her knees and begins to suck the top of Jace's dick and slowly begins to stroke what she couldn't fit in her mouth she kept going as Jace groans in pleasure and grabs the back of Maxine's head and takes control of her movements." You are taking me so well pet," Jace growls as he cums in her mouth. Maxine looks up and swallows it all down," Your turn pet," Jace says.

Jace picks her up and begins to kiss and nip any bare skin but Maxine goes shy," I don't like people touching where I've cut it, it makes me feel ugly," Maxine softly says. Jace pulls Maxine up and in front of her mirror," See this body and you, I love all of you and I don't care about your scars they are beautiful, not ugly and I will kiss each and every one of your scars over and over again," Jace says walking around to the front of Maxine's body and kneels in front of her.

Jace kisses every single Scar wound he finds and makes good on his promise to love the scars. Jace brings Maxine back to the bed and kneels in front of her again," Relax Prințesa I got you, trust me," Jace says softly." I trust you, Jace," Maxine grasps as Jace licks her folds and relentlessly nips and kisses her folds before putting a finger inside making her gasp at the intrusion Jace stops for a moment and looks up." Keep going," Maxine says nodding.

Jace begins to play with her clit and add a figure into her vagina and kiss her vagina." So fucking perfect." Jace mutters and gets to work making Maxine moan and get turned on further until she comes in his mouth.

Jace moves to hover over Maxine's entrance after putting a condom on and looks for signs that she doesn't want to carry on." Please give it to me," Maxine whispers. Jace puts his cock a couple of inches in and Maxine hisses and Jace stops allowing her to get used to his size." Go on, mate me," Maxine nods and Jace thrusts in fully and Maxine moaned out in pleasure.

Jace begins to fuck Maxine dominantly and passionately as he kisses her and Jace begins to wolf out as Maxine scratches down his back making him growl in pleasure and pain. Jace felt his dick getting bigger as he got further into Maxine and flipped her so she was on her hands and knees.

His wolf took over and felt the tight ring of her vagina hole getting wider and the condom snapping and a knot locking the two together making her and him moan in sexual overload and yelp at the knot locking them together and still swelling up.

Then he felt his high coming over him and bites Maxine on her mark again making her hit her high and they both cummed at the same time. He was still locked inside of Maxine and the two collapsed on the bed and snuggled into each other arms." I love you, Jace Hale," Maxine says softly." I love you too Maxine Ripley," Jace whispers as he kisses her neck.

*

The next day, Maxine and Jace went to the locker room since Jace had lacrosse practice. They entered the room and Jace let Maxine get down and get ready for Lacrosse.

"I'm serious! It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." Scott says with a grin."Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?" Stiles asks sceptically."I swear, I don't have the urge to maim and kill you," Scott says.

"You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up, and out come the fangs, and the claws, and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me, and so yes, I'm still locking you up." Stiles rambles out.

"Okay, fine," Scott says giving up."But, I do think I'm more in control now, especially since things are good with Allison," Scott tells him."Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison," Stiles says irritated.

"They're really good." Scott smiles."I-- Thank you, I know." Stiles points out."I mean, like, really good." Scott boasts."All right, I get it! Just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." Stiles exclaims

"All right. Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Scott wonders. "Yeah-- much better." Stiles nodsStiles opens his locker where a long length of chain falls out. Scott stands there with a shocked face.

"Part of me wants to ask... the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away." Coach says before walking off.

"That's good. That's a wise choice, Coach." Stiles responds. Scott was looking around like he was smelling something."You okay?" Stiles questions."Scott?" Stiles says "There's another... In here, right now."Scott tells him."Another what?" Stiles questions."Another Werewolf."Scott reveals.

Jace, Maxine, and Issac make a quick getaway and head to the field. Jace could tell that Issac was getting out of control." Issac calm down!" Jace whispers harshly as his own eyes glowed orange and Issac looks at him and calms right down.

*

Maxine was on the bleachers and Jace was getting in line with Isaac and Stiles." Good Luck Jace," Maxine whispers knowing he'd hear her. Jace winks in her direction. Scott was in goal, and the team was lining up and running towards goal, and Scott kept coming out and running into them, sniffing them.

"What the fuck?" Maxine muttered."He is embarrassing himself," Maxine says with a look and Jace turns his head and nods in agreement with her. Then it was Isaac and Scott realised it was Isaac and they went at it. Maxine saw Stiles's dad coming towards Issac and she went down to the field to Isaac and Jace.

Jace immediately stands with Maxine as Isaac joins their side."Please don't tell them." He whimpers."It's okay, Isaac. we'll come and get you out, stay calm," Maxine whispered and hugged him as Jace nodded in agreement. The two deputies took Isaac into custody, and Stiles's dad pulled Maxine and Jace to the side." How do you two know Issac?" He asked them," We're schoolmates," Jace said.

"And can you two tell me if you saw him last night?" Noah asked." He bumped into us on our night out and we all hung out for a while. Isaac went to Jace's house to see Jace's cousin and I came home with Jace," Maxine says." Okay, you two come with us," Noah says leading them with Issac.

Maxine and Jace were with Issac getting interviewed by Noah Stilinski," What happened between you and your dad?" Noah asked Issac." He asked about my grades, and he was getting mad because I wasn't answering him straight away. I told him the grade, and he got mad really mad and threw a glass pitcher at me, and I ran into them," Isaac says, looking at Maxine and Jace.

"It's true, and we both ran off before his dad could find us and then we were walking around till I took him to my cousin's house and took Maxine home," Jace says, nodding in agreement." Well, the three of you are going to have to come to the station till we sort this out," Noah says, and the trio gets taken to the station and sees Scott looking at them as they go.

Maxine and Jace were now in a holding cell next to Issac, and she saw the moon was out."Isaac? Are you there?" Maxine asks gently." I'm here, but I'm changing now okay, so stay away from me, "Isaac says softly." Issac, I'm not scared of you. You are not a monster you a werewolf like Jace," Maxine says as she holds Jace's hand.

Alarms bells started ringing, and a man came in dragging Stiles in. Stiles moved as Maxine and Jace saw a transformed Issac knocked the man out. Jace and Maxine exit the cell after Isaac breaks the lock," Isaac easy man!" Jace growls dominantly. Isaac backs up and they all hear a needle being broken and they look to see Derek standing there causing Issac to spin around and growl and snarl at Stiles, who was cowering in the corner.

Isaac made an advance towards Stiles and Derek and Jace shifted and growled into Issac's face, making him shift back in submission, and Maxine went over to Isaac to check to make sure he was okay and he nodded. "Come on, let's go before they all come back," Derek says." I'm so dead when my dad gets back," Maxine groans." Well, I think you'll be fine," James says appearing.

"Hi dad," Maxine says with an awkward smile." Werewolves?" James asked Derek, Jace and Issac." Yes sir," Jace says with a nod." Get out of here, Rhea has confirmed your and Jace's story. Issac, I'm gonna pretend not to have seen you," James says walking away." Now go!" James yells down the hallway. They all leave and Stiles stands there to deal with his dad.

*

Maxine and Jace headed back to Maxine's house and Rhea stood outside." You two I'm not playing, stay out of this business as I want you two safe, especially you Max," Rhea says softly smiling her forehead." I'll protect her madam I promise," Jace says." I know you will son," Rhea nods in response.

Maxine and Jace head upstairs to Maxine's room. Maxine gets the TV on and they watch a bunch of movies together and snuggle into each other's arms.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ Jace and Maxine have done the deed😍🔥 they haven't seen the Kanima yet but they soon will👀👀

How was this chapter?

When should Maxine discover she's pregnant?

When should Jace and Maxine meet Kanima?

Have we missed this book?

Ready for more?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 15.2K 47
❝You don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I feel? I'll be devastated. And if you die, I will literally go out of my freakin' mind.❞ Scott...
44.8K 918 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
1.6K 68 12
"I can't be held accountable- I was moon struck when I said that." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fal...