━━━𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 .。*゚...

By xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . More

Introduction
Chapter Ôñé
Ćháṕtéŕ Tẃő
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛h͛r͛e͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛o͛u͛r͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛i͛v͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ S͛i͛x͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾e̾v̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ E̾i̾g̾h̾t̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ N̾i̾n̾e̾
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛e͛n͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ T̾w̾e̾l̾v̾e̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ t̾h̾i̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾o̾u̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾i̾f̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾i̾x̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ E͛l͛e͛v͛e͛n͛

910 63 40
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Few days later

Beomgyu get down from his car and went inside of Flower shop where yeonjun used to work. Beomgyu didn't hear anything from the older for days so he got worried for him.

He stepped inside the shop and saw that the manager was working. He didn't see the older around so he went upto the mid aged man.

"Hello Mr Won" Beomgyu did a bow down to the Manager as Mr Won turned to him than smiled at him.

"Ah beomgyu, what bring you here son?" Mr Won asked with a smile as Beomgyu slowly smiled then replied with a low tone,"Nothing, actually I was wondering where is yeonjun hyung?".

Taking few seconds the Mid aged man replied, "oh yeonjun-ah, he quit his job it's been days, his father came to me". Beomgyu rose his one eyebrow and look at the manager with a serious face.

"His father came? What did he said to you?" Beomgyu asked, with a serious tone because he doesn't feel okay when he heard Mr Won mentioned Yeonjun's father.

"Yeah he came to me and said that yeonjun is sick and they had shifted to another city already" Beomgyu stared at Mr Won because he can't believe it.

"Oh-, okay thank you for telling me this, I should go now" He bowed down to Mr Won before leaving the shop. He came out from the shop and went to his car.

He place his hand on his car and started to think about the older because he is having odd feelings when he heard about Mr choi. Like he can't trust that old man.

"Something is off, but I need to figure it out, I can't trust that old faggot" Beomgyu mumbled under his breath while getting his car then started drove to back home.

On the other hand

Yeonjun placed the bucket on the table and let out a sigh. It's been days he had started to live here and it's was not that good. About Soobin, well The level of cold shoulder he gave him and always scolded him for little things.

He did some arm stretching, letting out his tiredness as he slowly started to work again. He take out the clothes from the bucket and put them inside the washing machine.

Suddenly he heard that soobin was calling him, more like yell because it's was so loud and sounds so furious. He got up from the ground and went out of the room. He walked towards his office room then knocked on the door before entering.

"Yes-s Mr choi?" Soobin turn to him with a furious expression on his face which made yeonjun feel frightened. "Where is the file!!! I told you to put in the office yesterday!!!?" He yelled at him, which made yeonjun got startled by his loud voice.

"I-i, I put it at the table yesterday-y-"
"Then where the fuck is my file!!! Does it walk out of the room by itself huh!!!?" Soobin yelled, not even letting yeonjun finish his words.

"I-i am sorry, let me find it for you" yeonjun immediately started to find the file all over the room as soobin let out a deep sigh of frustration and walked to the other side.

Yeonjun can't find the file which made him feel so tense now because if he can't find the file now soobin will definitely kill him.
"Yah!! Can't you find it yet!?" He heard soobin loud voice behind him as he gulped and turn to the older.

"I-i, I am so-o sorry-" soobin slammed his hand at the table, yeonjun again got startled as he looked down at the ground, biting his lips in nervousness don't know what is soobin going to do now.

"Yah, you know what, you're really useless thing, such a waste of time" soobin mumbled and walked towards him and yeonjun take few steps back, he felt his back hit with the table and soobin was already in front of him.

Soobin pinned yeonjun towards the table and went near to him then said with a deep husky tone, which can show his anger easily, "Find the file by today or I will kill you".

With that soobin walked out of the room, slamming the door so hard. Yeonjun stood there with watery eyes but he wiped them away and started to find the files or it would be his last day.

YongRae were watching this all along as he let out a sigh than climbed down the table. "Soobin is really testing my patience right now, that's crazy of him" YongRae mumbled while walking through out the wall.

Time skip

Taehyun sighed as he closed his eyes and rest his legs at the table, thinking to take a nap for now. But when he was about to, he heard his name being called by someone.

When he opened his eyes he saw beomgyu was standing in front of him with arm crossed around his chest.

"What do you want?" Taehyun asked with a deep cold and low tone, lower than usual. Beomgyu take a deep breath and sat down across Taehyun.

"I have to find someone, help me with it," Beomgyu stated in serious tone. Taehyun blankly stared at him than slowly straighten up his body posture, not breaking the eye contact.

"What about No-" "listen, I know, you don't like me but that's doesn't matter now, please I want your help, help me" Beomgyu said, cutting taehyun words at the middle.

A deep breath escape from taehyun mouth as he looked up at beomgyu. "What's the matter,?" Beomgyu's face light up when he heard what taehyun said but before he could say something taehyun stopped him.

"Don't be too excited because I agree to help you, just came to the point now" Taehyun said with a cold tone and looked away. Beomgyu smile slowly fade as he nodded his head.

"Well, My friend, who used to work in a flower shop had been missing for days, and-" beomgyu explained everything to Taehyun who was listening to him.

"Why does it sound similar?"Taehyun thought inside of his mind as he slowly open his mouth to speak. "What is your friend's Name?" He asked while brushing his hairs back with his hand.

"Choi yeonjun" Taehyun stopped at What he was doing. He stared at the ground then turned to beomgyu. "Yeonjun?".

"Yeah, why you sounds so surprised? Do you know about him by any chance?" Beomgyu asked, Taehyun came back to his senses as he shook his head in negative.

"No, I heard his name for the first time, anyway I will let you know if I find anything about him" with that Taehyun stood up from the couch and went upstairs.

Beomgyu stared at the older's back then shrugged his shoulders and got up from the couch as well, going toward his room.

Taehyun took out his phone and dialed someone number. Soon the person picked up his call. "Hello?, why did you call me?" Soobin asked.

"Uhm, Hyung I have something to say?" Taehyun said as soobin replied, "go ahead I have something to do".

Okay that's it for today, if you enjoy the part then don't forget to vote and follow me.

BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.4K 46
It wasn't planned or anything and he didn't expect to fall for someone that wanted him dead. #1 in bottom Yeonjun #1 in top Soobin
49.5K 2.5K 17
"i know what i do isn't right, but i can't stop what i love to do." - the ending of their story began right when the soft boy couldn't r...
12.7K 626 22
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
48.5K 1.6K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...