TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Epilogue 2

3.1K 393 135
By santhiyasuresh

Teju was weeping on a video call with her son, he was trying to console her but she isn't stopping. 

Rithwik "Tejuuu, if u cry one more second,i will cut the call and wont talk to you ever "

Teju " Mei kya karu, ye ruki nahi raha.. "

He sighed seeing his cute mother and called her softly " Mumma "

She looked at him " come back please"

He felt tears brimming in his eyes seeing her teary face but he was bound to his father's words, he can't ignore his feelings also. 

Rithwik " You know I can't go against him, I don't want to.. Its difficult for me also to stay away from you all laddooo  but what I did was wrong, jald basi mei decision leke meine galat kiya, ispe Papa ki koye galti nahi"

Teju " hai galti tere Papa ki.. He was the one who sent u away"

Rithwik " bcoz I was wrong and he is making sure me and mish both understand what exactly a relationship go though, to be very honest, our love grew more than before in this missing phase "

Teju " did anyone of you both consider my feeling.. You r my only son and I never stayed away from you,  not even for a day kituu and in between your father and son love, where am I..? Didn't I have any feelings.. He said to go and you left,  ek baar mere baarei socha tumlogone"

Rithwik understand her emotions well, it was hard for him when he left from there, he didn't even talk to his family for a week when they tried calling him and later teju was the first person he talked and cried. She felt bad for her son and tried talking to Karan but he never listened to her in this. 

Rithwik " mumma please don't say that.. You and papa are the most important person to me in my life and you know papa love both of us so much, especially you and aap unko punish kyu kar raheho"

Teju kept silent, she knew Karan was right in his place but a mother's heart will always go for her son.

2 days back,

Teju sat crying in their room when Karan entered and she looked at him with teary eyes. He sighed and sat beside her. 

Teju " sunny please bring him back "

Karan " teju, stop making me feel like I m doing wrong. I m just making him understand few thing, please try to understand me and stand by me "

Teju " Tab tak, y can't u understand me and my feelings this time.  I can't stay away from my son, Jab bhi uska room ki paas jao, kahi  bhi iss ghar mei jao uske yaad aati hai mujhe karan.. I can't stay stone hearted like you in this "

Karan chuckled sadly " yes stone hearted.. Let me be the stone hearted person tejasswi.. He will not come soon and you have to understand this "

He stood up to leave the room when she whispered " I can't stay here. I m leaving to my home ", he stood there stiffed by her words and she expected him to say no.  He just whispered a meek "  okay " and left the room making her look at him in surprise. 

She left the house the next morning saying her parents need her but everyone know the reason. Karan dropped her at her place without uttering a word and she looked at him till she entered inside but he didn't stopped her. This is the first time in all these years, they r being separated due to a fight or misunderstanding. 

Back to present

Rithwik "Mrs Karan kundrra, where r u lost now "

Teju nodded no and wiped her tears
" am I doing wrong to him? "

He smiled and nodded " He can't stay without you and we all know that, if he is letting u stay away now, then it means he is accepting his punishment for the crime he never did mumma..."

Teju " Ab kya karu? " she asked innocently

Rithwik chuckled " how about you call and talk to him "

Teju " he will be sad na "

Rithwik " yes, I heard he skipped his meals today. Anni maa told "

Teju frowned " kyu nahi khaya "

Rithwik " may be bcoz his appetite left him and came to her house "

She pouted and he chuckled " Go and manao your husband teja.. I will come soon, he can't stay away from me for long, I know " he winked and teju smiled. 

Teju " Okay.. Mission manao patidev starts "

He laughed and nodded his head, she cut the call and packed her stuff and reached kundrra mansion. 

.....................................................................

Karan entered his home exhausted after whole day of work, he didn't rest bcoz he doesn't want to miss her, he was trying to distract himself and work. He give a small smile to mish who sat there in the couch, she winked at him making him confused, he didn't think about it and walked to his room.

The room was entered and he switched the lights on to see big sorry chart on the wall.  He felt small arms encircling is broad chest from behind. He smiled, a genuine smile after days but masked up with a stern face and turned to her. 

She pouted at him and showed him the most innocent face of hers which can melt him in seconds. 

Teju " Sorry "

Karan " kiskeliye " he asked lowly and  she looked at him nervously

Teju " voh.. I... I m sorry sunny,  I was wrong , I was blind by a mother love in me and I didn't understand your side. If u r doing something there will be some reason behind that and I m really sorry for questioning your love on him and calling you stone hearted.  I should've understood if I am suffering then u r also suffering but you still been a support to me which I failed to do "

He nodded no and cupped her cheeks
" I... I m sorry, insab ki beech I didn't think of you, what your heart will suffer by thus, I should have talked to you before taking this decision. I should have asked your opinion. I m sorry but teju,.. Mei.. Mei bhi usse itna hi miss karta hu jaise tu karti hai.. "

His eyes let the tears he was holding on from days, from the day rithwik left the home. 

She hugged him and nodded no " please don't cry.. Please.. I can't see you cry... "

He nodded and she wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

Karan chuckled cupping her cheeks
" I can't even punish him peacefully, see what ur stupid son made me.. "

She chuckled and nodded teasingly.  He sighed and pulled his phone from the pocket " No one will cry after this"

She looked at him surprised when he called rithwik International number. 

Rithwik picked up the call and remained silent for sometime. 

Rithwik " Papa "

Karan " Come back in next flight... Mr. Rithwik Karan Kundrra "

Rithwik cried " I m sorry Papa, I m really sorry.. Please forgive me... "

Karan softly " come back, we r missing you "

He pulled teju closer and kissed her temple, she smiled and rithwik smirked on other side. 

Rithwik " you only booked tickets while sending me here right, do it now.. Or else I m not coming "

Karan smirked back " how about I tell your Mrs, that you r having fun there and doesn't want to come "

Rithwik with full confidence " She won't trust that "

Karan " Oh beta.. Just think whom she trust more, her mamu or unka nalayak beta "

Rithwik stammered " papa.. You.. Can't do that.. Okay fine.. I m booking.. Ufff "

Teju laughed and the trio were happily talking with each other and pulling their legs just like before. 

.....................................................................
Mishti was getting ready for her graduation day, she was trying to be happy but her heart was missing him. It was a special day for her and he is far away.

Mishti carresed the ring he gave to her on the day of their marriage, it was from his own earning when he did his internship. 

Om entered her room with a big smile and she smiled at him warmly. They are the best parents, they didn't even hate her even after her deeds.  They supported her and stood by her after all these things.

Om " I m so proud of you " he cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. 

Mishthi hugged him and anvi entered at the same time, she pouted looking at them.

Anvi " you guys don't love me " she whined and they chuckled, opening their arm, she hugged them and it was a perfect family hug. 

Mishthi looked at them " Thank you so much for always supporting me maa and papa "

Omvi " always my baby.. You r our precious baby forever "

She smiled and walked outside, omvi looked at each other with a big smile.

.....................................................................
They all were see seated in the row in auditorium where the ceremony is happening, omvi and tejran were present.  The ceremony was going on and it was time for mishti.  The anchor smiled seeing the name and called
" we call upon Mrs. Mishti Rithwik Kundrra for her graduation "

Mishti was shocked and she turned to her parents, they smiled and Karan winked at her. 

Karan " Go my baby, it's your day "

She smiled and hugged them tightly before walking to the diers and she got emotional receiving the certificate.

" Mishhh, I will cheer louder and louder for you when you get your graduation, my baby will be the best architect I know "

She heard claps sound and something hit her differently, she looked at the auditorium feeling her heart racing, her eyes widen and a beautiful smile broke on her lips seeing him standing there and cheering for her louder. 

" We r so proud of you mishhhh"

She smiled widely and he clapped loudly along with her parents and his parents.  She walked down slowly still not believing the fact that he was there in front of her.

She stood in front of him and looked at him, their parents smiled at them and he cupped her cheeks making her close her eyes tightly.

Mish " are u here for real? "

Rithwik kissed her forehead and she smiled with tears " Ritz "

He hugged her tightly and she hugged him more tighter and she smiled.

Om "we r still here "

Rithwik smirked " Then who ask you all to be here.. The driver is waiting outside, go to home ... I will bring her"

Karan smacked his back " did u take permission before taking my princess out "

Rithwik teased " aren't you the one who changed her name as " Mrs Mishthi Rithwik Kundrra " , then I can take her anywhere "

Karan rolled his eyes and rithwik turned to om " mamuuu, can I "

Omvi smiled widely " all yours "

Teju " What about me, ask me also.. "

Rithwik kissed her cheeks " my mother, I know you would never disagree, unless this man here "

Karan glared at him and everyone laughed at his reaction. Rithwik looked at Karan and winked at him making him smile " jaaa ", mishti stopped and turned to Karan.

Mishthi " mamuuu, mei jaau? "

He cupped her cheeks " Take care and come home by evening okay.. We r waiting princess "

She smiled and nodded her head, rithwik pulled her closer and they walked outside and the elders moved to their home. 

Mishti was just looking at him who was driving, she was trying to control her emotions, she missed his face, his eyes, his nose and his lips. She missed him wholely and she couldn't stp her smile.

Rithwik " Stop staring me jaan.. If u don't , then I might end up doing something wrong "

Mishti slowly whispered " What is that wrong thing "

Rithwik in his dangerously low tone
" I might... Kiss u so hard... That.. You will forget to breath "

He was expecting her silence but his ears peaked when she said " Do it "

His last string of patience broken and he parked the car aside in the isolated areas and pulled off his seat belt and pulled her closer, smashing his lips with hers, she cupped his nape and kissed him back with the same passion, same love and nothing changed.

The kiss intensified every second as it passes and she moaned in his mouth when he held her hairs in his fist kissing her roughly.

She tapped his chest and he pulled away, snuggling in her neck making her breath faster. 

Rithwik " My wife "

She whispered " My husband "

They both whispered " I Love you " and looked into each other eyes with a beautiful smile on their faces. 

Destiny " That marked their forever always "

.....................................................................

That's the end of this book..

Thank you so much for all the love and support..I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story. 

Okayyyyy, so let me give u all a surprise.

Welcome back to our next ishq series

" TASHAN - E - ISHQ "

A Royal love, with a bond signed since their birth, a treaty of peace between the two rivalry kingdoms which the world doesn't know except the two family. 

He was born to be a king of Maheleshwar Kingdom, she was the princess of Kaleshwar kingdom , they were rivals since years and with the birth of their offspring, they decided for a treaty of peace for the benefit of kingdom.

The journey of Karan kundrra Pratap Singh and Tejasswi Prakash Singalwar, from unknown people to the king and queen of Maheleshwar.

Updates post Diwali :)

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
23.5K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
59.2K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❀️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...