š’š°šžšžš­ šƒšžš¬š¢š«šž

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ššž'ššš§š šžš„šØ famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

39| The Final Truth

21.6K 661 155
By unholy__0

"stop being a baby rev!" Zane rolled his eyes. Is he a ghost?

"Okay one last time...can you show me your feet?" I ask poking my head down to see if his feet are inverted. I've heard that ghosts have twisted legs.

"What the fuck did that cunt do to you? You've got a foot fetish now?" He asks me baffled. What's that?

"Zane..." I mumble absent mindedly. My sole focus was on finding out if I'm being schizophrenic or he's really here.

"Yes bubs?"

"You're supposed to be dead" a soft mutter leaves my mouth. I feel the car stop. My supposed to be dead brother leaves a heavy sigh and gets out of the car. I watch his tall muscular figure walk to the other side and open the car door for me. He extended his gloved hands to me and passed me a soft smile, his dimples poking the side of his cheek. I have them too!

"Come on bubs. We'll talk inside" he motioned towards a large bunglow. The glass doors open when he pressed his hands on a sensor. Zane had grown older, he had a beard and his deep forest green eyes shined the moment he saw me enter the room. I passed out, and the next thing I knew, I was in his car.

He wore a plain Black turtleneck, styled with a leather jacket and black pants. I watch his tatted arms flexing as he grabbed the water bottle from the counter. He didn't meet my eyes as he pass me the glass of water, his hands were a little shaky and I find him fiddling with the ring I made him. I smile.

"I don't understand anything Zane" I tell him sitting on his couch. My brother sighs and walks to sit next to me, he pops himself on the other side providing me some space as a frown coats his face when I flinch a little.

"I'm sorry bubs. I-I don't know where to start from!" He groaned pulling his brown shiny hair. Taking a deep breath, I walk up to him and sit on the floor infront of him, holding his hands keeping them from hurting him.

"I was alive all this while bub. Fuck, I-I should've come back. I sent Darius for you and I don't know why did I not come back, I was so busy with work , I completely forgot about you and theo. My little siblings. I am such a shitty person. Don't hate me please. I didn't mean to take so long , I'm so sorry" His voice trembled as he got down on his knees next to me. I sniff on my puffy nose and snuggle into his warm muscular body.

"I missed you Zane. I needed you" I whispered, he continued running his hand along my hair as he mumbled,

"I know bubs, I know. I'm so sorry"

"Wh-" the door busted open with a loud thud. I hear Heavy footsteps coming from the other side and within seconds a sweaty, worried and absolutely hot Dari stood infront of me.

His tie was loosened around his neck and his signature chain rested on his sweaty chest. Black hair falling on his forehead and his shirt sleeves were rolled up, displaying his veiny tatted arms. His jaw flexed and his eyes lit with so much anger. Oop.

"Welcome back brother in law" Zane grinned leaning back against the couch, still on the floor.

"A che cazzo stavi pensando quando l'hai presa?" He roared in a deep dangerous voice.
(Translation: What the fuck were you thinking when you took her)

"Relax buddy. Have some water. She's my sister" He slapped my shoulder slightly making me glare at him. Once he realised what he had done, he quickly mumble dozens of sorry.

"She's my wife" Dari growled at him. He walked over to me , his expensive shiny shoes hitting the marble floor.

"You 'k baby? He bent down and cupped my cheeks in his strong hands. Dari's eyes softened and he muttered a 'thank f word' before Pecking my forehead.

Soon, Marcus entered the scene and his eyes instantly met with Zane's. They looked at each other for a while before Marcus focused back on us. Oh?

"You okay tellytub?" He asked passing me a soft smile. I nod and give him a fist bump.

"Did you tell her-" Zane shook his head and got up from the floor. He walked to the kitchen counter and pulled out a black file from underneath the vase.

"But it's high time we should" He said and dropped the file near to my leg. I look at Dari for approval and he simply shakes his head, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I can't fucking do it" He grunted.

"I don't understand anything" I mutter looking at all three of the men in the room. None of them ready to tell me what's happening.

"You're adopted" Zane broke the silence. He looked away from me as I almost fell on the floor. Dari was there to save me though.

"Your biological parents were shot by an assassin who mistook the target" He continued.

'I hope you were never born' Dad crushed the sole of his shoe into my cheek as I lay on the cold concrete floor.

"We tried to take them to the hospital but it was too late"

'you are nothing but a burden to me. I hope you die' He yelled at me, pulling by hair back. Dad held the curling rod near to my face as I feel the heat.

"We did Everything we could"

'you better hope Zane returns quickly or I'll fucking burn you alive' He shouted spitting on the floor next to me.

"The assassin was Zane"

My brother had killed my family and my husband knew about it.

Finally the truth is out!
Let me know if y'all expected it or its completely twisted.

What will rev do now?...

Alsp guys we finally hit 200K!
I love y'all sm thankyou for supporting me throughout everything and this isn't only my win, sweet desire is all yours book too! So congratulations my babies.

I also promised to update it yesterday but I'm so sorry this week is extremely hectic as we have 🪔 Diwali! And I'm busy but I'll try my best to not disappoint yall with the chapters. Love you

G🤍

Mr Gogo as soon as he smells drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 247K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...
112K 2.1K 39
š„š„š„š¢šØš­ šƒšž š‹š®šœšš 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. š’š¢š«šžš§šš š•ššš¬š¢š„š¢šØš¬ 20 yea...
92.7K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
1M 21.4K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS! "now , w...