𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒�...

AMITYV द्वारा

( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient... अधिक

DEMON'S POSSESSION
PART TWO; THE NAME
PART THREE; THE DECISION
PART FOUR; THE BOND
PART FIVE; THE PROCESS
PART SIX; THE REMINDER
PART SEVEN; THE MEETING
PART EIGHT; THE DUTY
PART NINE; THE FEAR
PART TEN; THE CURIOSITY
PART ELEVEN; THE RESTRAINT
PART TWELVE; THE TRIP
PART THIRTEEN; THE EFFECT
PART FOURTEEN; THE WONDERING
PART FIFTEEN; THE DESIRE
PART SIXTEEN; THE DEFINITION
PART SEVENTEEN; THE DEBT
PART EIGHTEEN; THE EARRINGS
PART NINETEEN; THE AFFRONT
PART TWENTY; THE KISS
PART TWENTY ONE; THE TRAINERS
PART TWENTY TWO; THE HOSTILITY
PART TWENTY THREE; THE ACCORD
PART TWENTY FOUR; THE DANGER

PART ONE; THE DEMON

13.8K 598 271
AMITYV द्वारा

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

    "YOU worthless bitch!" The woman screamed in (Y/N)'s face as she threw a bowl of miso soup at her head, the sealed clay shattering upon impact and spilling the broth all over her once spotless kimono, blood then dripping down her forehead from where she was cut. "Can't you do anything right!? All I ask is that you respect your father and I, yet do you listen? Time and time again, you have done nothing but disappoint us. It's revolting."

    (Y/N) said nothing.

    Didn't so much as flinch.

    Her emotionless (E/C) gaze stayed cast to the floor while she remained in her kneeling position, her palms flat along the tatami mats.

    Her mother scoffed at her silence.

    Her father—who had once again done nothing to tame his wife's violent nature—only looked away with a disgusted expression painting his features. Both of them were dismayed and dissatisfied with their offspring, having asked specifically for a strong male to take over the family name, but instead received a female who they thought could do nothing but fail over and over again. And no matter how hard they tried to conceive another child, they were only met with miscarriage after miscarriage.

    "Why were you even born at all?" Her mother scowled, her red lips curling into a sneer, her once beautiful face now marred with the ugliness of her anger and hatred.

    (Y/N) once more didn't answer.

    She had lived with her family's abuse for twenty years, so she knew when to speak and when not to.

    Now was a time where she shouldn't.

    All she had to do was take it.

    "Get out of my sight," her mother waved her hand at (Y/N) as she turned her face away from her, as if repulsed at the thought of looking at her for even a moment longer—and in retrospect, such a fact wouldn't be too far fetched.

    Slowly standing up so she wouldn't fall over, (Y/N) folded her hands over the front of her kimono and gave a low bow before backing away and eventually exiting the room. And as she slid the paper door shut, her once expressionless facade crumbled as she allowed her loathing of her parents to filter through the cracks in her face.

    She hated them.

    Despised them.

    No matter what she did or how hard she tried, it always amounted to nothing in their eyes.

    She let out a slow breath.

    Then, she closed her eyes.

    Calm down.

    Just... stay calm.

    Getting upset will ultimately do nothing for you, so just... calm down.

    Letting her eyes flutter back open, (Y/N)'s expression had once more settled into a stony facade. Walking down the halls of the (L/N) manor, passing by aides and staff that did nothing but look down their noses at her, she finally returned to her room to not only clean herself up, but to assess the damage that was dealt to her. She was an outcast of the (L/N) name—a blight on the family that they wished to erase.

    There was no one she could turn to.

    No one who would help her.

    She was alone.

    Shedding her kimono, she glanced at the full-length mirror to her right. Her (S/C) was riddled with scars from past punishments, fresh bruises and cuts still on her legs from where her father lashed her for not preparing his tea properly earlier that week. And now, adding to that, was the cut on her forehead, her blood sticky to the touch when barely brushing her fingers over where it dropped down her  brow and cheek

    (Y/N) tore her eyes away from her reflection.

    Drawing a warm watered bath in the connecting room, she settled into the wood basin and tried to forget the events of the past hour. Cleansing her skin of the miso soup and the violations of her parents, she allowed her mind to wander.

    To wander to a different life.

    One where she might have had a better and loving family—one that would truly care for her.

    She didn't need wealth.

    She didn't need beauty.

    All she wanted was for someone to look upon her kindly, to say that they loved her, and to embrace her as one of their own.

    But she was snapped back to reality.

    Her fantasies shattered.

    Stepping out of the basin and draining the cold water, she donned her sleeping clothes and began the process of putting out her futon. It was still early evening, the sun having just set below the clouds, but (Y/N) felt as if all energy had drained from her body. Not only that, but she just desperately wished for that day to be over.

Unfortunately, her wishes were unanswered.

Startled awake by the sound of screaming and something crashing to the floor, (Y/N) slammed her sliding door open as she frantically glanced down the polished wood halls. Not caring about how improper it was to walk around in her night clothes, she ran towards the source of the commotion: her parents' room. And when she slid the door open, expecting them to be fighting, expecting something to be thrown at her, expecting something entirely different, her eyes widened when she was met with a sight that proved her entirely wrong.

For there, standing in the middle of the room, was a stranger holding her father's severed head, his body in front of him while her mother's lay all the way across the room.

The moon shone down on him.

He was terrifying.

Yet oddly, at the same time, strikingly beautiful.

He was inhumane and otherworldly, his tied up long black hair flowing down his back that shifted in the night air, exposing the fiery marks that ran down the left side of his forehead and up the right side of his neck and jaw. He was dressed elegantly in a purple-and-black hexagonal pattered nagagi kimono and black hakama pants woven from only the finest threads. In his hand was a sword dripping with blood, the material looking almost flesh-like in appearance.

But then, there was the stranger's eyes.

He had six of them—three on either side of his face—that held striking yellow irises and red sclera with cracked black straight lines diverging from each iris. And as she stared at him, she could see that the middle pair was engraved with the words for 'Upper Rank One.'

He was majestic.

He was dignified.

And he was a demon.

つづく | to be continued

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Yandere naga AUSHI द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

88K 2.2K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
298K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
277K 7.4K 45
[Yandere Jujutsu Kaisen x Haku!Reader] "If you have nothing to live for, then why not live for me?" "Mochi~! Can I please see you with your mask off...
683K 32.7K 54
↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...