{Reality} Yeon Si-Eun x Fem!R...

By Im_builtDifferent

I didn't see much weak hero class 1 stories and really wanted to find one so I'm gonna make one :p I'm probab... More

About Y/N ~Please read to understand the story~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
Not a chapter but please read
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~

~Chapter 20~

422 14 0
By Im_builtDifferent

This chapter is heavily inspired by an episode of a kdrama called "Daily dose of sunshine" literally love that kdrama, relate to it a bit too much.

⚠️some harsh language and mention of death, may trigger some people.⚠️
Chapter 20

Si-eun POV:

"I need you to be my boyfriend." Said Nabi.

"Wait, wait, wait...you do know that Y/N and Si-eun are dating right?" Su-ho jumped in, I was already stunned from the question that I didn't even plan on saying anything.

"Duh, you guys told me a few days ago. Anyways, are you in or not?" Nabi turned back to me while leaning on the table.

"Well,no." I continued eating.

"What? Why not? It's not even real, we'll just fake date." Nabi complained.

"Why do you need me in the first place?" I said a bit annoyed.

"...just to show my friends that I actually have a boyfriend." Nabi crossed her arms while Su-ho try to process what was happening.

"Who are your friends? I thought you were new here?" I said.

"Well, my other ones, the one online...yeah the one online." Nabi was really bad a lying.

"...can I see?" Su-ho stepped in again.

"Well, I don't have my phone right now..."

"What a coincidence." I said sarcastically.

"It's true!" She slammed her hands on the table.

"Okay, let's calm down." Su-ho patted her back but she shrugged his hands off.

"Why can you have Su-ho be your fake boyfriend?" I asked, I mean Su-ho looks more boyfriend material than me. I'm still surprised I have Y/N as my girlfriend.

"...I guess.." She sounded disappointed, I mean Su-ho is not bad looking and he would be a great boyfriend. Don't understand why she's disappointed.
"Okay, I need you to put your arm around me and smile while I take a selfie, okay?" She demanded. Nabi was much more kinder a few days ago, don't really know what happened.

"Okay, sure." Su-ho said while putting his arm around her and smiled towards her phone. After she took the photo she shrugged his arm off and then walked out while looking at her phone.

"That was rude." I said a bit annoyed.

"Maybe she's having a bad day." Su-ho shrugged it off. I agreed and then continued talking with Su-go but my mind was still on
Y/N.

~1 1/2 hours later.~

"Maybe you should call Y/N, check up on her. It's been over an hour." Su-ho suggested.

"Okay, I will." I pulled out my phone then tapped on Y/N's contact number.

Beep beep, beep beep.

Nothing.

Beep beep, beep beep.

Nothing.

Beep beep, beep beep.

...nothing

"We should really check up on her." Su-ho said after my phone went to voicemail for the third time.

"We should." I got up and fast walked to her house with Su-ho behind me. We got to the front of her door and Su-ho rang the bell.

Ding dong.

Nothing

Ding dong.

Nothing

Ding dong.

...nothing

I got the spare key from under the plant outside and unlocked the door.

"You know where the spare key is?" Su-ho asked in disbelief.

"Well, yeah? Don't you?" I asked while opening the door.

"...no." We entered then heard nothing but the cars outside.

"She must be asleep." Su-ho checked in her room and she was in fact asleep.

"Y/n, wake up! You've been asleep for god knows how long." Su-ho shook her and she just turned the other way without looking at him.
"Come on Y/n, let's get out of bed, let's eat." Su-ho tried to pull her up but she resisted.

"Su-ho wai-" I was interrupted by him carrying Y/N on his shoulder to the kitchen while she complained.

"Su-ho, I don't think that a good idea." I was following them.

"She needs to eat, for all I know, the last time she ate was yesterday night and it's almost noon now so she needs to eat." Su-ho put her down on a chair and Y/N looked really tired and down.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I asked her while Su-go rummaged through her fridge. She didn't reply but stared out to space.

"Come on Y/N, eat a sandwich." Su-ho placed a sandwich infront of her to eat but she didn't move.
"Y/N, come on." Su-ho was more stern now.

"Su-ho, she needs-" Su-ho put his finger up at me to make me stop talking.

"She needs to eat, so she will." Su-ho put the sandwich up to her lips but Y/N still didn't move a muscle. He sighed and put the sandwich down.

"Y/N, please eat." Su-ho pleaded. She ignored him and stood up while walking to her room again. I stopped her.

"You need to eat, at least take a bite." Is aid while reaching over the sandwich and putting it infront of her. She moved to the side and went into her room again.

"Y/N! You can't keep doing this!" Su-ho went into her room.
"Are you going to just die in your sleep?!" Su-ho shouted, I never heard him shout that loud before.

"I don't care if I die." She said...omg.. Su-ho was shocked but the sighed in frustration.

"Fine, then I don't care if you don't care for yourself and die." He stormed out leaving Y/N in her bed. I wanted to help Y/N but didn't want Su-ho to not know what is up with her. I decided to follow Su-ho and he was on a bench right outside of the building.

"...Su-ho. That wasn't really the best thing you could have done you know." I said while sitting next to him.

"What else did you want me to do? She doesn't even have enough energy to react. Why wouldn't she just get up an-"

"She's depressed Su-ho, well, I believe that she had complicated grief first then it led to depression but it's a thing." I said and Su-ho went silent.

"...what? H-how do you know this?"

"I used to have it, after someone I knew died I developed depression too.. so I understand why she is acting like this."

"...omg I'm so stupid.." Su-ho put his hands in his face.
"I just said all that without knowing she..." He wasn't able to finish his sentence.

"I know...it's..." I stumbled on my words while tearing up. I was going to pat his back but he stood up and sprinted back into her place...

1125 words

OMG!!! It's been so long, this took ages to make. I'm so sorry guys for making you wait for so long, everything is busy rn, I have important exams that will literally change my life lol. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good night/day. 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 139 9
Find your type of oneshots. *Includes Long Chapters and Storyline* ❌May Include Mature Content❌ Your ideas and positive comments will be appreciated.
10K 420 16
here are some oneus imagines/ short stories - all members are included in this book (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 - i'll update when i have good ideas hehe. So enjoy...
129K 1.1K 23
Small stories of skz x bottom min Enjoy :)