𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔

By raregens

"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to mak... More

characters
Beat The Streets
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
Nicole
09
10
11

04

66 21 5
By raregens

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
Crib
7:03 PM

Music boomed through the streets as people stood outside of their yards, kids playing, people arguing and etc. At one house, there was a group of black males all huddled up on the porch while some hanging inside the house.

Malik smiled to himself as he stared down at his phone, scrolling through Asia and his text messages.

___________________________________
Asia💞

Boy bye
You know damn well you was
stalking me😒

So what if I was? You got a problem
wit it?

Kekeke noooo
But you over here talkin
abt "You'll see" but I
wanna know nowww

Just let it be a surprise ma. You'll
have fun trust me.

And how would you know?🤨
You barley know me

That's why I'm trying to get to know you girl.
Just let me do my thing alr?

Okay...

___________________________________

"Damn nigga who the fuck got you smiling so hard?"

Malik looked up from his phone, stuffing it into his pocket to see his bestfriend walking up to him with a cheeky smile.

"Wasgood twin?" Malik chuckled as he dabbed up
Kadin as he walked into the trap house. "Nun much, but clearly somebody on yo mind." Kadin laughed as he playfully shoved Malik.

"Bruh Ken get the fuck on!!" Malik laughed as he shoved Kadin back, both the males laughing.

"Anyway," Kadin coughed as pulled out a blunt from his pocket and sat down on the couch next to Malik and began rolling it. "Is we finna make a plan tonight?"

"Mhm.." Malik hummed as he looked around at his gang who seemed to be occupied in their own thing. Some discussing the deals for weed, crack, etc. Others smoking it, and some discussing about the shootout that happened last night.

"Can you round them up for me?" he asked the male beside him who was smoking and nodded his head at his question.

Kadin got up from the chair, passing Malik the blunt, and grabbed everybody's attention.

"Aye everybody!"

All the males and some females in the trap house turned their head towards Malik's best man.

"So I'm sure some of y'all heard about the shooting at the club our leader was at, and apparently the niggas over there at the LLW was the ones who decided to shoot it up knowing we was over there." he explained to the crowd that slowly began to form.

"Mane what the fuck?!"

"Ahh hell nah!"

"We just made a deal with dem two weeks ago?"

Kadin nodded his head at the people's reaction before he started to speak again. "I know. After we done helped these niggas they decided to try and kill us, what type of sense does that make? But that's okay cause it's war now."

People in the house immediately started to talk about the plans for the other gang.

"Oh yeah we gon kill them niggas!"

"All of em!"

"Imma get my weed back!"

Malik stood up from the couch, smoke coming out from nose and immediately everyone stopped talking, awaiting for Malik's response. Looking around the room with red eyes, he made his way over to the bar that was in the house and sat down on the stool while he poured himself a shot full of liquor.

After downing the shot, he took a deep breathe before hitting the blunt once more, smoke pouring out of his mouth and into his nose.

"Aye Travis!" Malik called out to one of the males in the crowd.

"Wassam?"

The male was a 5'10 dark skin with a taper fade and white chalk surrounding his hairline. He had thick eyebrows and full lips that were complimented with the mustache he had above his lip.

There was a light spot the right side of his eye that lacked melanin—starting from his lower eye lid going up to his forehead, the male had a unique birthmark.

"I need you to rack up some more silencers for me." Malik ordered as he took another smoke from the blunt, "We're finna surprise these niggas." he smirked at the male who nodded his head his orders.

"I gotchu."

The dreadhead began looking around in the crowd, searching for a certain female. After making eye-contact with her, she already knew what was up.
"Jordyn come here."

The 5'6 brown skin female with white hair and eyebrows, approached him with a mug on her face already knowing what was up. The female wore a white bikini top with some black ripped denim shorts. She had on a bunch of waist beads surrounding her waist, along with two nose rings.

She had a few tattoos on her rib cage, and one on her thigh. She had her ears pierced and some lashes on that looked good with her black lip liner and lip gloss.

"What Malik?" she sighed causing Malik to smack his teeth as she sat down on a stool next to him, pouring herself a shot and downing it instantly.

He shook his head as he mugged the girl beside him. "Don't catch no attitude with me lil girl, you better be glad I decided to not waste a clip on your ass in the first fucking place."

She immediately shut her mouth.

"Anyway." he started as pulled a gun out from his pants and began playing with the safety, switching it on and off. "I need you to go down there and find out where them niggas be staying."

Jordyn snapped her head at him, "What?! Why me?" she complained making Malik scoff as he pointed the gun to her head causing her to try and shield herself. "Bitch because I fucking told you to!" he cussed at her as he pushed her head with the gun making her flinch.

Kadin, who was sitting on the other side of Malik, laughed at how scared Jordyn was.

"Go down there and find out at least one of them stay. We gon find out the rest niggas be by getting it out of him." he ordered watching her nod her head at his commands.

"Okay.." Jordyn quickly nodded her head before she went to go head back to where she was before.

Kadin wrapped his arm around Malik's shoulder, "Damnn!" he dragged out as he laughed, "That bitch is scared of youuu." Malik scoffed and shook his head at him.

"Yeah, she should be scared since she wanted to fucking try me."

Two years back, Jordyn had been giving away some crack and weed for free in exchange of Malik's plans and cash. Malik was going to kill her when he had found out, but Jordyn insisted on doing whatever he tells her to do.

Malik was kind enough to let her live, but he still had some of his female members beat her half to death.

He doesn't take traitors too well.

Kadin poured himself a shot glass as he looked at Malik, "So what you planning on doing?" he asked the male beside him.

"I told Jordyns big ugly ass to go down there and find out where them niggas been staying. While Travis went to go get me some more silencers because ain't nobody finna even know they homeboys is dying one by one." Malik explained as he passed the blunt to Kadin.

Kadin hummed at Malik's plans as he smoked. "Do we have a date?"

Malik rubbed a bit of chin hair while he thought about when he will take action and kill the gang in the east. "In six months." he stated as he poured himself another shot, "I want to make sure everything goes perfectly."

Atlanta, Georgia
Jadah's House
10:43 PM

"Man Caleb..You keep fucking trying me!" Jadah screamed at her younger brother as she threw a pillow at him, trying to get him to leave her room. "Get out!!"

Caleb kept dodging her pillows with a big grin on his face. "Please sis I want to talk to you about something!!" he begged her as he caught a pillow and threw it back at her.

Jadah groaned in frustration as she rubbed her hands down her face, "What Caleb?? What! What! What!!" she fumed as she glared at the 5'6 male who stood shirtless in her room wearing a pair of basketball shorts as pajamas.

"I spoke to 'you know who' today and I finally got his number." he giggled as he sat down on his sisters bed next to her. Jadah slowly smiled at him as she loved to hear about his progress.

"What's his name boy?"

Caleb laid down on her bed and cuddled with one of the fluffy pillows as he giggled.

"Jaiden....kekeke!"

Jadah snapped her head at him, "Jaiden?" she asked again to which he nodded to. 'I'm tired of hearing all these Jaiden and Kaidens.' she sighed to herself as she sat up and smiled at her brother.

"What does he look like?" she asked as she wrapped her blanket around herself. "Is he cute?"

Caleb sighed as he placed his palms on his cheeks and kicked his feet in the air. "First off," he started as he smiled showcasing dimples and blue braces. "He's light skin and a bit taller than me. He has brown curly hair and the longest lashes ever."

Jadah watched her little brother get all blushy and bubbly about another boy with a smile on her face.
"And I asked if he was gay, and he said he's actually bi! But he mostly prefers boys."

Jadah laughed and shook her head at him, "And you got his number?" Caleb jumped up from the bed and threw the pillow at her. "Yes I did!"

Jadah scoffed and threw the pillow back at him. "Bitch!"

"Can you call Nicole and Asia? I want to tell them about my big accomplishment." he asked as he flipped his imaginary long hair, knowing damn well he had a short cut.

Jadah obliged to his wishes and facetime her two best friends.

___________________________________
Calling 3/3...

___________________________________

"Hello?"

Jadah heard Asia on the other side of the phone. "Hey girl!!" she greeted as Nicole decided to join the call too.

"Hey y'all!"

Caleb instantly snatched the phone from Jadah's hands and ran out of her room, ignoring her screams.
"Caleb!!!"

Giggling as he ran towards his room and locking the door, he sat on his bed and began to talk to Jadah's best friends. "So y'all..." he huffed trying to get his breath back. "Guess what I did today."

Nicole bursted out in laugher hearing Jadah swearing at him in the background.

"Boy give me back my fucking phone!!!""

Asia chuckled and shook her head at the boy, "Why you took her phone Caleb?"

Caleb smacked his teeth at Jadah's swearing, "I just wanted to tell y'all about what I accomplished today." he said with a pout in his and Nicole 'aww'ed at him.

"Lil boy you is too damn big to be doing all that whining!"

Nicole propped her camera up and opened up a bag of lays. "So what did you accomplish?" she asked as she began to munch on her chips. A big grin made it's way on to Caleb's face as he thought about Jaiden.

"Soo, I know y'all heard about the boy I like.." he trailed off as he looked up at the ceiling. The girls hummed, signaling for him to continue. "I got his number today!"

Asia clapped at her hands and smiled as she also propped her camera up. "Is he cute?" she asked as she put her face super close up in the camera.

Caleb scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Why is everybody asking me if he's cute? Of course he is! I wouldn't date no ugly!"

Jadah screamed at him through the door.
"Yes you would!"

Ignoring her screams, Caleb began to describe his appearance. "His name is Jaiden and he's like 5'7 and light skin, he has brown curly hair and very long lashes." he blushed as he described him, "Which is my favorite thing about him." he added. Nicole and Asia nodded their heads at him talking about his crush.

Suddenly, Jadah busted his door down and smacked the back of his neck, snatching her phone from him. "Jadah!!"

"Nah lil nigga I'm tired of you!" she hissed as she pushed him down to the floor when he tried to grab the phone back.

"Jadah!!!!"

Nicole and Asia laughed at the two of them fighting, with Nicole saying, "Jadah you are too big to be putting your hands on him!" Asia dying with laughter and agreed, "You too damn grown!"

Jadah ignored both of them and she kept slapping the back of his neck before exiting his room.

She took a deep breath as she made her way back to her room, "Anyways, I want to tell you guys something.." Asia changed the subject as you can see her putting lipgloss on facetime.

"Wassup?"

"You got a new nigga?" Jadah guessed with a smirk on her face after seeing Asia's reaction. "W-What?! He's not my nigga yet, but we're just talking.." she stuttered as she wiped the excess lipgloss around her mouth.

"Who?" Nicole questioned as she stuffed her mouth full of chips, eating four at a time. Jadah scoffed at her antics, "Fat bitch." she whispered to which Nicole bucked her head at her.

"Sooo y'all remember that guy I met at the club?" Asia chimed into their little argument and both the girls nodded their heads.

"Yeah." Nicole answered, her voice sounding a bit muffled because she was eating. "What was his name again? Marquis? Maurice?" Jadah shook her head and sighed, "No dummy it was Malik."

"I knew it started with a M."

"But where the fuck did you hear Marquis from Malik??"

Asia groaned at the two girls because they argue like this everyday. "Can y'all just listen? Damn!"

"Yes ma'am."

"We jus playing."

Asia took a deep breathe before she continued, "Anyways..He's planning on taking me out this friday!!" she squealed as she fell back on her bed, kicking her feet in the air.

Jadah cheered with her and clapped her hands, while Nicole had a big smile on her face. The two girls were tired of Jason making her cry.

"So where y'all going?" Nicole asked as she finished her bag of chips, "Make sure you have your location on." she said to which Jadah nodded her head to.

"We need our baby girl safe."

Asia scoffed and shook her head at the two, "I don't know yet, he wants it to be a surprise." she stated as she got up from her bed, taking the phone with her as she made her way to the kitchen. "And don't worry." she added, "I'll be sure to have my location on."

"He should give you a hint to you can at least dress for the occasion." Jadah suggested as she turned her lights off and lamp on.

Asia thought to herself for a moment while she made some brown sugar oatmeal to eat. 'I should...I wonder what I should wear if he doesn't plan on telling me.' She wondered as she poured the instant packet into the bowl.

Suddenly, Asia's phone started to vibrate and she had looked to see that she had gotten a call from Alexander.

"Hold on girls I'll call y'all back.." she said before hanging up the phone, answering Alexander's call.

"Wassup sister?" Alexander greeted, Asia heard some drilling in the background so she assumed he was at the shop.

"Hey Alex." she giggled as she placed her bowl into the microwave, "You still at the shop?"

"Mhm." he hummed, "I was calling just to check up on you. You know? After what that bitch did." he said as he drilled the screws into a door. Asia smiled at him worrying about her but he had no need.

"I'm fine Alex." she assured as the microwave began to beep, "I'm not traumatized or anything. Plus it ended pretty quick." she smiled as she grabbed the oatmeal from the microwave. Alexander hummed a response through the phone.

"So..who was your 'knight in shining armor'?"

Asia giggled as she made her way to her couch and let her oatmeal cool down for a second before eating. "His name is Malik..." she smiled as she grabbed her remote, looking for some funny prank videos on youtube.

"We've been talking ever since.." she blushed as she ate a scoop of her oatmeal, "He's planning on taking me out somewhere this Friday after my shift."

She could feel Alexander snap his head at her causing her to laugh.

"Already?" he scoffed surprised, "You just met him, don't get murdered now." he warned as the drilling in the background had gotten louder.

Asia sighed taking another bite of her oatmeal, "I'll have my location on so don't worry." she assured hearing him hum a response.

"Alright.." he stated as the drilling in the background came to an end, "Well I just wanted to check on you love. Just making sure you're alright and stuff. I'll definitely talk to that bitch tomorrow though."

Asia smiled at his kindness, "Okay. Talk to you later, love you."

"I love you too."

She jumped up from her couch, clicking her phone and checking at the time.

'11:26...I'm going to go ahead and jump in the shower.' she thought to herself as she placed the bowl into the sink and made her way upstairs.

Hearing her phone vibrate once more, she looked at her phone to see another text from Jason.

'Should I really talk to him about it?'

She sighed as she sat on her bed looking at the text message, 'Maybe once I get out the shower.'

After Asia took care of her hygiene, taking a shower and brushing her teeth, she unplugged her phone which was on the charger and stared at the text message.

_____________________________________
53 missed calls from My world💞💞

107  messages from My world💞💞
My world💞💞 15 mins ago
Please don't ignore me baby, let's talk about it. I was seriously drunk last night, you know how I get. Please just hear me out.

__________________________
Shein 3 hours ago
Your bag just got a huge drop in price! Grab your Heart Decor Wrap Design Sunglasses Cowgirl Women Glasses now!

_________________________
Malik 2 mins ago
You up?
____________________________________

Asia scoffed at Jason blowing up her phone, she was thinking about blocking him once she had finished talking to her, but after awhile of scrolling through her notifications, a big smile grew on Asia's face after she seen Malik had texted her.

'I'll text him after I get done talking with this nigga.' she sighed as she sat down at her vanity mirror, which had color changing lights and the color she had it on currently was pink.

She removed the glue from her lace as she took it off, hooking it to where she had her other lace fronts. She took of her wig cap and scratched her natural hair which were protected in corn rows.

"Whew..."

Asia made sure she didn't have any excess glue on her forehead before putting her black bonnet on, she planned on taking her corn rows out in the morning and washing her hair.

Her phone started vibrating again and she checked her phone to see Jason calling her.

"What nigga?" she huffed in frustration because the male kept blowing up her phone. Asia grimaced as she heard Jason chuckle through the phone.

"Lil girl first of all..Lower your tone."

Asia turned to look at the phone and bucked at it as if it was actually with a mug on her face. "Bitch you keep calling me over and over as if we aren't done! I already moved on but Imma hear you out and see what type of bullshit you got to say."

After a moment of silence, Jason sighed and began to try and explain himself. "So when I went out to the club, I was with the guys and we were playing a game that involved drinking and I wasn't going to back out because I know they were gonna get on me for it."

Asia scoffed, "Uh huh.. and what does that have to do with you lying to me for weeks?! You kept on telling me that something was going on at the shop. The whole time you were just going out to the club and doing god knows what!"

Before Jason got to respond Asia cut him off with, "And when I went to go confront you, you put your fucking hands on me and I don't play that. I gave you chance! After chance! After chance! But nah we done now."

"Baby please-"

Hanging up the phone, Asia ran her hands over her face in frustration as she sighed. She felt the tears building up and her eyes for some reason and she didn't know why.

She moved on, she found somebody else even. But she couldn't figure out why she still found herself crying over him.

"You know what..." Asia mumbled to herself before clicking Jason's contact info and click block. "I'm done with him."

She took a deep breath before she clicked onto Malik's message.

____________________________________
Malik

You up?

Yeah what's up?

Nothing much I just wanted
to talk to you.

_________________________________

'Awww he miss mee!' Asia tears quickly dried up and she smiled as she got up from the stool she was sitting on and made her way to her bed.

_________________________________

Nothing much I just wanted
to talk to you.

How about you at least give me
a hint about where we're going?

Nahhhh you tried it
😂😂

Pleasee?
I want to at least dress for the occasion.

Hm..
Dress casual.

Okay 👍🏾

____________________________________

'Okay sooo I need to plan my outfit. Imma be looking so good!!' Asia giggled to herself as she turned her lamp off and got under her covers.

____________________________________

You finna go to sleep?

Stalker...

😂😂
I ain't no stalker. I just be knowing

Uh huh..
But yea I'm finna go to sleep
You coming to the library tomorrow?

Idk I'll see ma, but when I find out
Imma let you know.

Okayy goodnight 💞

Goodnight Asia

____________________________________

"Good night Asia." Asia laughed as she tried to mimic Malik's voice, making her voice as deep as possible.

'He better be there tomorrow...'

Goodnight Asia hehehe...
Be sure to vote and comment!

3755 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...