Neighbours | Tom Kaulitz

By eazli111

Angel Williams' name suited her perfectly, she had a big-hearted and sweet personality. Her mother raised her... More

✰001✰
✰002✰
✰003✰
✰004✰
✰005✰
✰007✰
✰008✰
✰009✰
✰010✰
✰011✰
✰012✰
✰013✰
✰014✰
✰015✰
✰016✰
✰017✰
✰018✰

✰006✰

364 8 10
By eazli111

As soon as I walk out of Mcdonald's I start running to my car.

I can't believe that a random guy tried to do that to me! Like what? Thank god Tom was there otherwise the situation would've gotten 10 times worse.

I need to thank him. It seemed that he liked my cookies seeing as he stuffed his face with them, so maybe I'll bake for him again..

I think I'll make him brownies!

Toms Pov

I know that helping Angel was the right desision, but.. She probably thinks that's we're friends now. And, that's not what I want.

Maybe she'll bake for me again, not gonna lie, those cookies were köstlich! (delicious)

But I don't want her to think we're friends. Because, well, we aren't. I just came to her rescue because I am.. superman.

"I don't want her to think that I'm her friend now. Like, yeah it was the right desision and all.. I just don't need to be friends with her." I say to the boys. "Tom. Not gonna lie you're a real asshole." Bill says seriously.

"How?!" I ask him offended. "You only want to know a girl if she gives off the vibe that she'll fuck you." Georg says flatly. "Gustav, you know I don't.. Right?" I say pleadingly. "Sorry Tom, they are right." He says quietly.

"Well, it's my life. I can do what I want to do with it." I say. "Yes, but what you think you want isn't always what this wants." Bill says pointing to my heart.

"Are you saying i'm in love with a girl I just met Bill?" I ask. "No. Just that, you've shunned so many girls who want to be more than a one night stand. And mostly, it's the wrong desision." He explains.

I just shrug considering Bills words.

Angels Pov

I already have ingredients to make brownies so I just get straight to it. Aphrodite helps me this time because she knows what he did to help me.

I don't go as big as I did with the cookies but there are 5 brownies, so I think that's enough for one person.

After an hour and a bit of baking, I finally finish off perfecting the brownies.

"Perfect." I say sighing. "And none for you this time, I didn't make loads." I add on making Aphrodite frown. "Aww!" She moans. "Oh hush." I say rolling my eyes.

"You wanna come?" I ask her. "Nah." Aphrodite says flopping on the sofa and turning on friends. (rip Matthew Perry you absolute ledgend❤️)

"Suit yourself!" I say, leaving the house. She hums goodbye and I close the door behind me.

Once I get to Toms door I knock firmly. He opens it looking tired and annoyed. "Hm?" He hums. I just give him the brownies. "Oo!" He says waking up a little more. "Thanks." I say and leave.

He kicks the door closed as soon as I walk away. For some reason I didn't want to talk to him, he makes me nervous. Boys have never really made me feel nervous but he did.

As I'm walking away from his house I can hear him inside saying "Lecker lecker lecker lecker!" It's german for yummy or something like that I think, I haven't done german since school though.

I giggle as I walk up the path to my house. What a strange man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 378 44
19 year old Lilly moves to New York with her best friend Mia. Trying to escape her fathers abuse but she meets the world famous Tom kaulitz. A man sh...
81 2 8
A Group of friends go on a vacation. But for 2 Young girls. Their lives changed completely. They met Tokio hotel.
492 21 8
𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
69.4K 1.8K 32
Childhood friends reunite once again after only talking through letters for years. What happens when the letters stop and they realise the impact of...