little kb stories

By demonicVamp1ra

kb is the youngest of the group in this collection of stories #13 out of 213 OnlyOneOf stories #1 out 54 kyub... More

reading time with kb
snuggles
Day with Junji & little nine
cuddles with yoojung
fussy
sicky kb
dino nuggies
mimi

eepy

29 1 0
By demonicVamp1ra

little kb was fast asleep on the carpeted floor, Love was fast asleep against him.

Yoojung hums softly as he checks kb's temperature with the back of his hand.

He sighs and rushes to get fever reducer around and some more blankets.

He gently situates kb and Love under warm, blankets.

He gives him fever reducer, and gives ginger ale to wash away the yucky taste.

kb takes the medicine, then sips ginger ale soda slowly.

Yoojung takes the empty medicine cup and goes to the kitchen.

kb snuggles up against Love.

Love wakes up a bit, and gently pulls little kb closer.

kb laid his head against loves chest, falling asleep, as Love hums softly, carding his fingers through his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...