I Dare You

By AsherMars

"Reject me." His eyes lightened a little, with surprise and he pulled away from me slightly. "Reject me Will... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
PLOT TWIST !!!
COVER POLL !!!
OFFICIAL BOOK COVER !!!
BOOK TRAILER !!!
DEBUT !!!
I DARE YOU IS LIVE ON AMAZON !!!

BOOK SIGNING !!!

1K 16 18
By AsherMars

Hello all of my lovelies !! I am having my very first ever book signing !! This is absolutely crazy but is going to be so much fun and I hope to see many of you there !

Bring your copy of I Dare You to Seasons General Store, Norwich NY on November 22, 2023 at 4pm to get it signed by me !!

There will be copies there to purchase if you desire to gift one , still need to get a copy , or just want an extra 😉

I cannot say this enough , but I truly am so thankful for each and every one of you and hope to express that gratitude to you in person !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 12.5K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
73.9K 3K 63
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
1.7M 70.4K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...
2.3K 99 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...