Military Cadences

By CAPcadet

I'm a Civil Air Patrol cadet with a passion for both marching and running cadences. I love how they really mo... More

Steam Roller Baby
Yellow Ribbon
C-130
V.I.C.T.O.R.Y
Airborne Ranger
One Two, Red White Blue
I Left My Home
One by One
My Way or the Highway
The Taliban
Down by the River
Captain Jack
Blood on the Risers
Drive On
My Granny
Follow Me
Hail O Infantry
Fast Food
Peter Cotton Tail
Yellow Bird
Yogi Bear
Air Force Pilot
Hi Ho Lock and Load
Sally
Medal of Honor
Thanksgiving
When I Was One
Beating My Drum
I Hear the Choppers Hoverin' (pizza version)
Men at War
The Shortest Cadence Ever
Tiny Bubbles
Army Colors
Mama, Mama Can't You See
Don't Let the Green Grass Fool You
Everywhere I Go
I Know a Soldier
You Won't Believe What I've Seen
I'll Never be in the Infantry
A.I.R.B.O.R.N.E
Ol' King Cole
Somewhere There's a Soldier
Blood Upon the Risers (car version)
Two Old Ladies
Delay Cadence
Suggestions
New York City
These Are the Weapons
Band of Brothers
Baby Seals
Chuck Norris

They Say That in the Army

7 3 0
By CAPcadet

Hey y'all! Welcome back to another chapter. I hope you are all doing well! This one is also very relaxing and I like it a lot. Enjoy!

They say that in the Army the chow is mighty fine                                                                                                   (They say that in the Army the chow is mighty fine)

A chicken jumped off the table and started marking time                                                                                     (A chicken jumped off the table and started marking time) 

Ohhhhhh I wanna go                                                                                                                                                                 (Ohhhhhh I wanna go)

But they won't let me go                                                                                                                                                        (But they won't let me go)

Hooooooooom (HEY!)

They say that in the Army the biscuits are mighty fine                                                                                             (They say that in the Army the biscuits are mighty fine)

One rolled off the table and killed a friend of mine                                                                                                    (One rolled off the table and killed a friend of mine)

Ohhhhhh I wanna go                                                                                                                                                             (Ohhhhhh I wanna go)

But they won't let me go                                                                                                                                                     (But they won't let me go)

Hooooooooom (HEY!)

They say that in the Army the pay is mighty fine                                                                                                      (They say that in the Army the pay is mighty fine)

They give you a hundred dollars and take back ninety-nine                                                                               (They give you a hundred dollars and take back ninety-nine)

Ohhhhhh I wanna go                                                                                                                                                             (Ohhhhhh I wanna go)

But they won't let me go                                                                                                                                                      (But they won't let me go)

Hooooooooom (HEY)

They say that in the Army the coffee's mighty fine                                                                                                    (They say that in the Army the coffee's mighty fine)

It looks like muddy water and tastes like turpentine                                                                                              (It looks like muddy water and tastes like turpentine)

Ohhhhhh I wanna go                                                                                                                                                            (Ohhhhhh I wanna go) 

But they won't let me go                                                                                                                                                     (But they won't let me go)

Hooooooooom (HEY)

And another cadence done! I hope y'all liked it. Most people either really love this cadence or really don't, there doesn't seem to be an in-between. If y'all have any suggestions on cadences I should do in the future please comment or message me. Take care and keep marching! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
20.8K 788 18
πš‚πš˜πšπš πš‚πš™πš˜πš ‑ ꜱʏʟᴜꜱ (ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜ κœ±α΄˜α΄€α΄„α΄‡) κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...
26.2K 1.5K 31
αž–αŸ’αžšαŸ„αŸ‡αžαŸ‚αž€αžΆαžšαž™αž›αŸ‹αž…αŸ’αžšαž‘αŸ†αž˜αž½αž™ αž‘αžΎαž”αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž’αŸ„αž™αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŸαŸ’αž›αžΌαžαžαŸ’αžšαž„αŸ‹αž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹ αž αŸŠαžΆαž“αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž‚αŸ’αžšαž”αŸ‹αž™αŸ‰αžΆαž„αžŠαžΎαž˜αŸ’αž”αžΈ αžŸαž„αžŸαžΉαž€ αž‚αŸαžœαž·αž‰αž’αŸ„αž™αž”αžΆαž“.....!!! αžαŸαž αŸ’αž™αž»αž„ αž‡αž»αž„αž αŸ’αž‚αž»αž€
262K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❀️