Soundwave's Daughter

By SoundwaveWfC

~On Hold!~ Heavily editing Fallon Paige Rodgers is what you'd think as a quiet girl. Her dad, Seth Rodgers, o... More

Fallon
Life
Decepticons
Nemesis
Again?
Talk
Track
Anonymous
No Way....
Father
Vincent
Never
Awkward
Racing

Sleep

7.6K 231 29
By SoundwaveWfC

  I woke up to someone shaking me gently, opening my eyes I sat up. "Huh?"

"Fallon it's time to go back home." Raf's voice came through the tired haze of fog in my brain.

"Ok...." I yawned and stretched, moaning. Standing up, stumbling a little, was able to make down the catwalk and into Bumblebee's alt. I watched tiredly as we left base I was barely able to keep my eyes open as I leaned on the door, looking at the night sky above.

I saw a object flying above us and watched it, it stayed right beside us, flying over the passenger side, if I was fully awake I would be suspicious of the aircraft, it could be a Decepticon spy, or something, but I just watched the black mass fly, only evidence of the aircraft was the disturbance of the stars, the starlight was blocked by the mass, that was in the shape of a MQ-9 Reaper.

I fell asleep again after awhile of watching the aircraft. I was really tired, I almost died today, so I think I deserve a little bit of sleep.

  I was woken up by Raf shaking me....again and I looked at the twelve year old boy, eyes barely open.

"We're outside your house, Fallon."

I looked outside the window and noticed my house, and slowly nodded. "Ok thanks for taking me home.....sorry for falling asleep though."

"Its fine, see you tomorrow.

"See ya tomorrow Raf....have a nice night."

I opened the door and got out of the camaro and walked to the front door. I opened it and stumbled across the living room to the stairs. I was able to get to my room and change into some more comfortable clothes to sleep in and took a look outside, I once again noticed the aircraft, or another, but I could tell it was the same one, it was small, aerodynamic and to small in size to contain a person, or cockpit, it was a drone plane, MQ-9 Reaper, I just wonder why one is out at this time of night....eh....not my problem.

I went to my bed and plopped down onto it and covered myself and finally getting to sleep.

(I know its shorter then usual sorry. Please comment thank u for reading)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 72 19
The long-awaited first installment in my Transformers sequel trilogy is here! set ten years after my DOTM rewrite, with the war over and the deceptic...
61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...
43K 993 22
What if the Autobots were not the only ones who found companionship with humanity? What if the Decepticons all found companionship in a girl who has...
13.1K 661 36
Behind the most beautiful eyes lay secrets... • • • Being the oldest daughter of the major isn't easy. The 19 year old Starlight Lennox is trying to...