FATE HAS CHOSEN ME!!

By samriddhi1author

"You trust me?!" He asks "Yes but I am scared" She whispers "Don't be scared, I am here with you" He gives h... More

Characters
Characters - II
Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
Their Wedding Album
23
24

16

256 11 7
By samriddhi1author

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hey everyone!!!

First of all thankyou guys so much, We are a 2k Family now🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

We are so glad and grateful to have you all, thankyou for supporting us.
We will try our best to meet your expectations in return of all you love

Secondly, WE ARE REALLY SORRY
Like really really sorry, we know we are publishing this after like 12-13 days but we were really busy and as our school started, it is difficult to write the chapters.
But, we promise and would try our best to give you updates on time.

Now you can continue reading......
Enjoy!!!!..........................................

_________________________________________

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Rakshit's pov:

"So what you call a group of men waiting for a haircut" she asked her lame questions for the nth time

"I don't know" I replied walking towards my car carrying her in my arms, as she is so stubborn who runs away like a kid, even I had to run behind her when she tried to climb on a tree nearby.

"A Barber-cue" she giggles while hanging on me.

What!!

Goshh

This is so tough.

I made her sit on the passenger seat and kept her heels near her feet and closed the door.

Then I settled on my seat and started the car.

.......

I was driving the car and was wondering how she is so quiet.

I took a glance at her and..

Growl...

She looked at me shocked and then showed her teethy smile like a kid who has been caught.

"Suno"

("Listen")

"Hmm"

"Mere petu ko bhooki lagi hai" she says like a child which caused me to laugh.

("My stomach is hungry")

"Tumhe sharam nhi aati, yaha main bhook se mar rhi hu aur tum has rhe ho" she says while pouting and folding her arms.

("Do you not feel ashamed, here I am dying with hunger and you are Laughing")

"Acha kya khana hai tumhe"

("Ok what do you wanna eat")

"Bataya toh tha, pizzzaaa"

("I already told you pizza")

I nodded at her.

"Rakshit do you know what a tomato say to other vegetables during a race?"

Here she goes again.

"No I don't know", I replied for the nth time again.

"C'omon Ketch--up" Then she started laughing again as if she just cracked the funniest joke of world.

I just shaked my head and pressed my lips together in a thin line as I could not resist to smile.

She suddenly stopped and stared at me which confused me.

"Your lips are so pink"

"Hain?"

("What?")

"Which lip balm or lip stick do you use, they are looking so good"

Is she out of her mind?

"You know you have really pretty lips" she says while staring at my lips.

"Ohh no" I said while sighing as she is again going to crack any of her lame joke.

"Ohh no no ohh Yeah" She says dramatically while getting up from her seat.

"Can I kiss you?" she says while coming close to me.

She was leaning towards me when I suddenly pulled the brakes causing me to stop the car with a jerk.

I held her head with my palm and wrapped my hands around her head in order to not get her hurt.

"What the Fu--" I couldn't complete my sentence as a police officer knocked at the window

"Knock knock" He again knocked as I rolled the window down.

"Who's there?" She asked and started giggling.

"Police, Show us your license" said the officer while narrowing his eyes.

"License who?" Asked Kritika to the officer.

"Kritika chup ho jao, sir mera license toh nhi hai abhi" I said as I cursed myself internally for forgetting my license in the office today as I was getting late for the meeting.

("Kritika please stay quiet, sir I don't have my license right now")

"License nhi hai aur raat ko chori leke ghum rha hai vo bhi nashe ki halat mein" said the officer.

("You don't have the license and you are roaming with a Girl at night that too drunk")

"Officer vo meri hone wali biwi hai"
Yes I, Rakshit Kapoor had to admit that.

Even I was shocked as well as hated myself for calling her my soon to be wife but I don't have an option here.

("Officer she is my to be wife")

"Hone wali biwi hai na ,hui toh nhi hai, chalo ek raat Thane me bitaoge toh sari akaal thikane ajayegi"

("Exactly she is your to be wife, she is not your wife yet, let's go now you will spend one night in jail and your Brain start working")

I got out of the car to make the officer understand everything but he put hand cuffs around my hands.

"Sir aap baat toh suniye kal hamari engagement hai"

("Sir please listen to me tomorrow is our engagement")

"Chup ho ja, andar dalo isse gadhi me, thane leke chalo"

("Shut up, put them in the car and take them to the police station")

"Par sir"

("But sir")

"Yo chori ko bhi andar daal"

("Put this girl in too")

A female officer got out and brought Kritika in cuffs who was still laughing like a kid.

They made us sit at the back of their jeep.

I was so confused, I didn't knew how to react.

Normally I would have handled this situation calmly but idk how am I behaving today.

I was lost in my thoughts when someone patted on my shoulder.

I turned to find Kritika smiling at me.

"Kya hua" I said being done and tired.

"Pata hai aaj mera ek sapna pura hone wala hai" She whispered making me look at her curiously.

("You know today one of my dream is gonna complete")

"Konsa sapna", I leaned a bit closer to her.

("Which dream")

" Jail jane ka" She said and looked at me.

("To go to jail")

"What?!"

And that was it, Our eyes met and we bursted out laughing but soon I covered her mouth and controled myself as I received a glare from the female inspector.

They got us to the police station, I tried explaining them on the way who I am but they didn't listen also they took my car keys and my phone.

At the police station:

"Band kar de dono ko andar "

("Put them behind bars")

"Sir hume ek call karne ka right toh hota hai na"

("Sir we have a right to call right?")

"Lo bhaii phele aadhi raat ko ladki ghumayega aur fir hume kanoon sikhayenge, le kar le ek phone"

("O brother first they will roam at midnight with a Girl and then they will teach us the law, here do the call")

"Thank you sir"

I took my phone from him and called Hardik, My only hope left.

Pick upp!!, Pick upp, Pick up the phone dammit!!

"Hello" He said rather he shouted from the other end.

"What are you doing" I asked him.

"Bhai ye Trisha dikhti toh nhi par bahut bhari hai, Khud se chala ja nhi rha aur ab mujhe isse uthakar leke jana pad rha hai"

("Brother Trisha does not look heavy but she is, I can't even walk myself and now I have to pick her too")

"Acha liste--n"

"You listen!! I am not gonna end up in your shits from next time" He cutted me off in between.

"Meri sun rha hai ya nhi" I said being a bit harsh.

("Are you listening to me or not?")

"Kya hua" He said being serious now as he must have understood something is wrong from my tone.

("What happened?")

I narrated the whole story and told him what to do.

"I will not give you false hope but I can come by morning only as the it's difficult to find lawyers at night yk, Mr. Singh has gone out of country" He remined me as my personal lawyer is out of country at the moment

"Come ASAP" and I cutted the call.

....

It was 6 in the morning and I was just staring at her while she was sleeping, keeping her head on my lap and looking like a cute sloth.

Am I in my senses?

Why am I calling her cute, she is not cute, she is the biggest trouble maker.

We were behind the bars and I just lost the ability to fight or argue as the officer refused to listen me, Just wait till my lawyer comes, I will make this inspector pay back.

What?! I respect officers and police but it has a limit, they are not doing their job right and I have every right to make him realise his mistake.

"You can come out, You got bail" One of the officer tapped his stick on the bars bringing me out of my trace.

I picked her up in my arms as I don't think she can walk herself or can even wake up.

I spotted Hardik, My secound Lawyer and that inspector looking at us while I walked towards them.

"Si-rr Aapko pehle batana chahiye tha aap kon hai" The inspector said nervously while bowing his head and I smirked.

("Sir you should have told us before who you are")

"Batane ka kya fayda jab aapke jese log sune ke liye hi razi nhi hai" I said in my cold voice.

("What is the point of telling when people like you are not ready to listen")

"Koi nhi duniya mein aapke jaise log hai toh humare jaise bhi hai, jinhe unki galti ke kiye sabak sikhana aata hai" I said and went out directly.

("It's ok In this world if we have people like you so we also have people like us, who knows how to punish those who are mistaken")

I settled her in my car and came out again.

"Kya baat hai, Aaj sagai hai aur miya-biwi ki first night jail mein beet rhi ha-i, Au--uch" Hardik yelled as I puched him lightly(Note the sarcasm)

("Wow what a scene, today you have your engagement and both husband and wife spended the night in jail")

"Acha acha sorry chal abhi jaa, pehle hi aunty bhot pareshan hai"

("Acha sorry now let's go, aunty is already really worried for you")

I nodded and drove off to Trisha's house.

.....

Kritika's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes but my head is paining.

I got up and held my head in my hands.

Ahh, why is it hurting like someone is hittng my head with a hammer.

I looked around and recognized the room, Okay I am at Trishu's house but when did I got here?

What happened last night?

And then the door opened.

"Looks like our baby is up" Here comes my two munchkins.

They settled beside me.

"Have this, this will help in reducing your pain" Trishu said forwarding a spoon of soup.

.....

"What!!?? I and Trishu yelled in shock!

"Yes as far as I remember, Hardik and Rakshit brought us here" Pakhi says as she is the only one who remembers something from last night.

Then it clicked my mind-

The club

Meeting Rakshit and Hardik
The dance

And.....

Him

He is back!!!!!

A chill ran down my spine as I got a memory from last night when I went to washroom.

"Kya hua tujhe Kri" Pakhi asked making me come out of my thoughts.

("What happened to you Kri")

I told them the washroom incident and what he said being scared.

I am not someone who gets scared or cry over little things but if you know what he has done to me, you would know why I behave this way.

I hate myself for being this weak but idk why I feel so powerless with him being around.

"Bloddy Asshole!!"

"Fucking Rat!!"

They both shouted in anger.

And then they hugged me.

God only they know me!!How much I need them.

"We are here to protect you", Trisha said

"Koi tera baal bhi baka nhi kr skta", Pakhi continued and just like that they consoled me.

("No one can even hurt you")

Then suddenly the bell rang and we three got out to see who is here at morning.

As soon as we opened the door my parents came and I turned to leave but my mother held my wrist and hugged me.

"Kaha chali gyi thi tu, pata hai kitna pareshaan the hum, Kri please agree with us we request you" She started crying and even me as I couldn't hold myself after all the incidents.

("Where did u go, do you know how worried we were")

Then after crying I told my mother that what happened with the stalker and she just hugged me.

(NOTE: IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS WITH U PLEASE TELL YOUR PARENTS THEY CAN HELP U)

"Can we talk to you alone" They said and I just nodded and went into a room with my parents.

"Maa Pap-a" My father cuts me off in between

"Beta tujhe humari baat mani padegi, hume pata hai tum dono ek dusre ko bilkul pasand nhi krte par meri pyari betiya"

("My daughter you have to listen to us, we know that you both don't like each other but my beautiful daughter")

He collects himself again

"Meri baat mano, vo hi tumhare liye sahi hai, hum isske alawa tumse aur kuch nhi magenge, hum tujhe khush dekhna chahte hai, chahe abhi tujhe hum sabse bure lag rhe ho, par aage chalke tujhe pata chaleyga ki hum sahi the" He breaks at the end into tears and I also cried.

("Just listen to me, he is right for you, we won't ask for anything other than this, we just want to see you happy, even if you don't like us at the moment, but with time you will know that we were right")

I know I am doing wrong but if this makes my parents happy, This is what is going to happen.

Although I will never accept him as my husband but.. I think I have to marry him now.

"I will marry him"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
_________________________________________

Hey guys so what are your thoughts.
Did you guys like the chapter.

Who is the man Kritika is fearing of?

Finally now Kritika agreed to marry Rakshit but will she accept him as her husband?

Will Rakshit accept her?

How are they both going to marry each other and spend their whole life together or...

Will they stay together?????

To know all these things , continue reading our story!!!!

We know we have been messing up with publishing but we would try if we could give you guys an extra chapter in the upcoming days.

Please be patient and support us.

Also do comment your thoughts in the comment section, it will help us to keep writing.

Also please share this story as much as possible and also vote on the chapter guys, Only the views are increasing and not the votes, If we don't get a good response by putting all our efforts, it will only demotivate us more.

We hope to see you soon!!!
Love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.2K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
988K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
791K 79.8K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...