Voices we listen | Hyunlix

By lunatikap

He is a cold blooded killer showing no mercy, a handsome poison to every person he meets, and a young, smart... More

Questionable sense
Psychic
Questions
Links
Coldness inside
Red Lights
Red colour
Blurred reality
Chase the hope
Irritating
Pabo
Parasite
More
Message for u
Fresh body
Dirty game
Jinnie
Hot man
I won't speak, cub
Hold tighter
Amber eyes
Fuckable
Dark things
Bloody kiss
Choices
Silence
Danger of the pleasure
Deadly cut
Bloody scene
Limits we have
Hurt-less
Silence
Touch of pain
Disgusting things
Pain to share
Help you
Trick
Fuck boy
Hard truth
Choose well
Hot in black
Powering me
Raw
Fell for u
Pieces
Too late
Mind game
Lost Hope
New Felix
Mess
Kiss of love
Collector
Troubles
Can we?
She
Hidden innocence
Are u sleeping?
Bloody play
Therapy
Miss it?
Reveal
I am losing it
Soona Lee
Painful love
Leave me
Hopeless people
Third sense
Pressure between us
Weak person
Burden
Hard burden
Crazy People
Honey
When we are blind
Devil himself
Screwed
The man
Indeed, u are
Risky Way
Darkness
U make me dance with death
You dominate me, forever
[Dancer in the night]
NEW BOOK (Lost Light) Hyunlix

Playing with reality

443 28 0
By lunatikap

Chapter 24

Playing with reality

POV Felix

-He is playing with u man, he found someone smart enough to get into his head and on the level, but he is still a murderer, man.

-Just the thing that I have his profile and it's on my computer, I need perhaps to talk to him several more times until I will give the papers to police.

He looked at me with regretful eyes, I knew his thoughts well it was my best friend. He went to me hugging as I answered with a warm smile.

-U are a psycho.

He added and I laughed.

-Better tell me about Minho.

I saw the light in his eyes.

The rest of the day was calm as I went to lab to finish my project on the criminal I was working on for several months now. It was a calm evening of Saturday as it was an empty building as I often would come in working with my thoughts and I liked it more like that.

I left to kitchen to take the coffee and returned back only to find him sitting on my chair. To say that it made me wonder, no. I knew he would do something like that.

I entered calmly placing he cup as if it was a colleague to visit me. I ignored him sitting there and straying at me, as I came up to my scanner taking the files out and placing them into the folder and putting in the box near the doors that would go to head of the department to transfer to the police.

I still didn't look at him. He got nervous as. I successfully didn't play along the game he wanted me.

I sat down taking the analysis that came on a new case and was reading them as I took a coffee.

-It was a sleeping pill, not a drug, just a strong one, that's why u felt dizzy. I use those.

He finally said as I looked at him as he was playing with my spinner on the table.

-I woke up to killing that morning cause of u.

I said and he smiled.

-U should try, helps to release the pain.

-I don't have a pain to release unlike u do.

I was still reading the analysis as he got hooked on me again. It made him smirk.

-Talk to me.

So that's the thing...he sons't like if someone ignores him...interesting...I wonder were does it come from....

-Tell me about how u killed u friend.

I said placing the papers down. I took the cup looking at him.

He was silent. Interesting.

I looked over and some kind of sorrow got into me.

-He did something bad, right?

-No, he didn't.

I was surprised to hear that, as usually children act violently on the trigger of doing something bad.

-The voice in my head told me to, so I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 311 52
He is a strong, cold, secretive alpha with the protection syndrome and the weak, attractive omega with special power, is he able to heal the personal...
109K 6.6K 65
AU Zombie Apocalypse In a world where zombies are around, Jisung and Minho follow the same path. Through hatred and love, will they end up finding th...
75.4K 2.5K 37
"I can be as real as you want." [[[------------]]] "Your imagination is our wonderful reality, but sadly, all good dreams must end at some point, cor...
848K 17.7K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centered pairings. Themes such as yandere behavior...