Web of Time Lines

By krishna_Inkelstain

A curse made them apart; A promise which has paved away to change the destiny; A story of that conqu... More

Description
Cover
Characters
Asthetics
[Kaliyug]
Lost Temple
Key
Destruction
[New Life]
Raised from ashes
Childhood
Meeting
Not so real Family
The letter
Ending
[Beginning]
Mathura's Royal family
Secrets

Turning Point

306 28 3
By krishna_Inkelstain

Little girl in her teens was running towards a well built boy who was walking with a limping man. "Bhratha, ... Bhratha... stop.. Bhrata" this call made the boy stop and turn towards her, "Dushala what happened? why are you running?" saying so he caught her shoulders to help her to catch her breath. Dushala's eyes suddenly started tearing "Bhratha, that Sri jiji and Bhrata Karn are leaving Hastinapur". Listening to her words his widened and a frown was forming on his face.

"What are you saying Dushala? Don't play a prank on me." not believing her words. "No bhrata Suyo, I am not joking . I just listened kaka Chitrasen talking with pitamaha that they are leaving hastinapur." She tried to explain everything she listened. "Is he still with pitamaha Dushala?" Suyodhan asked. "Yes Bhrata" "Then let's go, mamashree."

Three of them reached there when Chitrasen and Bheeshm were having a conversation. "Chitrasen I know what happened had a lot of impact on your family but leaving everything behind and going to different place to live is not feasible." Bheeshm tried to reason. "No Mahamahim, it's not about that issue there is something else I have been running away from till now and its time for me to face that."

"What might that be Chitrasen mahoday that your are leaving a good life here in Hastinapur, and going somewhere ?" Shakuni stepped into the conversation. "Ghandar naresh Pranipat, I know that my life in Hastinapur is good, but there is some responsibilities which I have to take care of and I am sorry to say this but mahamahim I want my children to achieve their dreams, my son wants to become an archer and my daughter wants to gain knowledge and I don't think me being a charioteer in Hastinapur can make them gain what they want.

I don't think Hastinapur is a place where common people can achieve their dreams now, it used to be a great place before but right now it is not and now if you excuse me, I will take my leave" Chitrasen saying so he was trying to leave but he felt a slight pull.

"Kakashree, can you not leave please. We don't want Sri or Mitr to leave can you also not. If you want I will try to talk to pitashree to change the laws, so .. So that even Sri and Mitr can study. Pitashree never says no to me. If I.." "No prince, don't cry Sri and Vasu would never want to see you cry and even if law changes there is no one who will be wiling to teach sutas and sudras. Its not the law that is needed to be changed its the society and their thoughts that are need to be changed.

My prince I think you can be that someone who can bring change in society and people's thought. Can you promise me you will become one such person?" Chitrasen asked extending his palm forwards

With eyes full of determination and tears Suyodhan put his hand in his palm "Sure kakashree, I will become a great ruler and I will make sure that no one in Hastinapur will face injustice like my friends did." "Thank you my prince and I wish you will be an exceptional ruler and be a good person before being a emperor" Chitrasen wished him with a bright smile on his face.

"Sri and Vasu are waiting for you at shivmandir, they would like to have a visit from you my prince. I will take my leave now Gandar naresh , Mahamahim we will be leaving tomorrow at dawn." he said and left from there leaving the royals there.

At Shivmandir

Sri and Karn were waiting for Suyodhan's arrival and were contemplating what can be the reason of their departure from Hastinapur. "Brother what do you think might be the reason behind pitashree's sudden decision" Sri asked.

"Nope no idea, but I have noticed that mother and father have been behaving a bit abnormal after they received a letter" Karn said throwing sri into pile of weird thoughts.

'let's think what happened around this timeline in Mahabharat

1. Pandavs return - happened

2. Bheem's poisoning - didn't cause Duryodhan was rather busy dealing with us

3.Guru Dron's arrival - yet to happen

4. Karn's departure in search of a teacher - not happening yet cause pitashree is teaching him

hmm everything is fine, these could never affect our stay in Hastinapur. Last time's incident was a bit traumatizing for all of us, this can be one of the reason. I am not quite getting it'

"Hello world to Sri" a hand appeared in front of her eyes "Ah Suyo, when did you come?" "When you were immersed in your thoughts" saying so he poked her forehead.

"What were you thinking so much?" "Nothing just what might the reason be that pitashree took a sudden decision to leave Hastinapur that he is not even willing to reveal us" Sri said making Duryodhan frown.

"Even you don't know the reason" Duryodhan asked in response he got a no as answer. "hmm, I think it is something related to baba" Karn suddenly said making them turn towards him. "Baba?" Duryodhan questioned. "Our father's brother, we have told you about him" Karn said

"Oh the one who visits you every time. Yes you told me about him but why is you leaving Hastinapur related to him" Duryodhan questioned making wheels of Sri's brain to work faster.

"Well, when he visited last time.........

A month back

Chitra was changing bandage of karn and applying some paste on the burn marks at the same time a big figure entered the house. "Kanika, Vasu" a call made Chitra flinch.

"Baba" Sri greeted him with a warm hug making him smile but that smile vanished when he saw Karn's hands "Putr Vasu what happened to your hands? " Kamsa moved towards Karn trying to inspect his hands.

"Nothing baba I accidentally burned my hands. Don't worry" Karn said trying to put a smile on his face. "How can I not worry Putr this is such a huge burn, it doesn't look like an accident to me" he said this made all of them tense a bit.

"That baba Bhaiya was trying to help me, my dress caught fire and Bhaiya tried to put the fire away this made his hands burn." Sri said. Chitra let her breath out which she was holding for a long time mentally thanking her daughter's lying skills.

Kamsa pulled both of them into a hug. Sri still could not get used to the fact that she was niece of kans and him being affectionate with them. "From now on I am not letting anything happen to both of you. Just a few more days and I will take you all back to Mathura with me" Kans said making all of them confused.

Back to present

"He did mention that he will take all of us back to Mathura with him" Karn said "Mathura, well it is not far away from Hastinapur I think I could visit you" Duryodhan said with a smile. "Sure we will write letters after we reach there." Karn said

"Suyo, I know there is a lot of changes going in the palace after arrival of your cousins try to avoid them if you don't like them rather than fighting with them. Because all the elders will be on their side the reasons might vary it may be guilt, sympathy or responsibility. I think it's better to stay away from them and concentrate on your 101 siblings including Yuyutsu too" Sri said

"Now you are talking like a old grandma" " Oh shut up and think about it, they lost their father and a mother recently so all people are going to be on their side to make them feel that Hastinapur is their home, in this process they might neglect you" Sri talking with a hint of seriousness in her voice.

"It's fine Sri, I will take care of my brothers and sister you don't worry about them but don't forget to write letters to us. We all will miss you and Karn" Duryodhan said hugging both Sri and Karn.

"I promise you both today in front of Mahadev that I Suyodhan son of Samrat Dhritharastra and Samragni Gandhari that by the time we meet I will be a great warrior and I will make Hastinapur a better place to live for all people." Duryodhan said moving his hand in front of them.

Karn smiled and put his hand on Duryodhan's and said "I take a oath today that I Vasusen Karn Son on Chitrasen and Chitra that by the time we meet I will achieve my dream of being a warrior and together we will bring change in this society"

"Then I will also take a oath today that I Chitrika daughter of Chitrasena and Chitra that by the time we meet I will achieve my dream to gain knowledge of everything in the world and together we will show the world that everyone can achieve their dreams and goals if they are determined and have good intentions." she said keeping her on karn's

"Together we will change this world and people mindset for good" three of them said at once with determination in their eyes and a big smile on their face.

Seeing his both friends Duryodhan's desire changed to determination. Till now he only desired to inherit the throne now he is determined to be a ruler.

Mathura

"Dau, a new saga is going to begin." Krishna said. "Your words are something I can't understand so you better don't talk and focus on tomorrow's fight. " Balram replied. "Bhaiya, Dau can you both let me sleep I am tired from all the journey and you better let me return back to Vrindavan after the fight. I am prefer to stay with maiya and baba rather than here in Mathura." Vishaka whose eyes were all swollen yelled at them.

"Choti that is something we can't do even though we want and more over there is someone whom you should meet tomorrow and it's going to be long day, so better take some rest." Krishna said caressing her hair. Slowly she closed her eyes and drifted into deep slumber.

"Sleep choti tomorrow is going to change all of our lives and it is going to be exhausting." Krishna said with a smile on his face which was not reaching his eyes and staring into wide sky.

"Meet you soon my sthira."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Awakened By Wricaso

Historical Fiction

405K 21.2K 102
Disclaimer : This story is a complete work of fiction and this in no way intends to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. I will try my best to justify th...
401K 23.9K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...
8.3K 536 22
Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decid...
12.7K 677 25
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...