Falling for my tutor

By yonceshoney

Megan has been facing a series of difficulties, including falling behind in school and dealing with a toxic h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
🌚🌚🌚thoughts..

Chapter 34

1.1K 57 17
By yonceshoney

-Beyoncé

*
1 week later

Struggling to maintain composure, tears well up in my eyes as I sit on my bed. Moving forward seems almost impossible, as hard as I try. Although the doctors allowed me the opportunity to witness my babies, I couldn't bear to see them in their lifeless state. That haunting image would be etched in my mind for eternity...

As I entered the kitchen, the sound of the doorbell reached my ears. Curiously, I glanced through the peep hole and spotted two police officers outside my door.

Shawn ran downstairs. "Who is it?"

"The police..." I said.

Shawn scrunched his face and opened the door. "Hello.." Shawn said to the two policeman.

"Hello, is Beyoncé Knowles here?" They asked.

"Yes, she is.." Shawn said.

"We need to have a conversation with her regarding the circumstances that caused her to be hospitalized." One of the officers said.

Shawn signaled for them to enter the house. I headed to the living room to take a seat, although I'm not inclined to discuss it. I understand that they are obligated to gather all the details.

The two officers followed behind me and sat down on the couch next to me.

"We only have a few questions to ask, and then we'll leave you alone. I understand that it's difficult for you, and I'm sorry for your loss. My wife went through a similar experience and her reaction was quite terrible, but I can tell that you are resilient and will undoubtedly overcome it." The officer said. "I'm officer Ronald by the way."

"Thank you officer Ronald." I thanked him.

"Will you explain to me what happened that night?" Officer Ronald asked.

I nodded my head. "A friend requested my assistance in picking her up from a party as she was drunk. I went to get her, but instead of taking her home, I decided against it because of the distance and my exhaustion due to the late hour. When we arrived at my house, she began to playfully hold me tightly, causing discomfort. In response, I pushed her away, which resulted in her pushing me back forcefully, causing me to fall forward and land on my stomach with great impact. This caused me to lose my breath and began to panic. Subsequently, I started experiencing intense pain and noticed that I was bleeding, causing me to feel extremely weak. At that point, I realized the severity of the situation and instructed her to call 911."

He wrote some stuff down on his notepad.

"Are you sure it was all playful? Because the push caused you a lot of damage..." the other officer asked.

"I don't think she would ever hurt me on purpose." I stated.

"Hmm.. okay." The officer said.

"Okay, What is her name?" Officer Ronald asked.

"Megan Pete.." I told him.

"Age?" The officer asked.

After reconsidering, I realize that Megan is below the legal drinking age and it would be inappropriate for her to consume alcohol. If I inform the officer of her true age, she might face consequences for underage drinking, which is something I do not wish upon her. However, I am no longer concerned about her actions and believe that I should simply be truthful; whatever the outcome, Megan will bear the responsibility.

"She's um....18..." I mumbled.

The officer looked up at me. "18?"

"Yes." I stated. "Is she gonna get in some type of trouble for any of this?"

"Although underage drinking is against the rules, the consequences would not be severe, as she may receive a fine ranging from 200 to 300 dollars." He explained.

"Okay." I said.

"This next question is gonna be up to you. Do you want to press charges on her?" Officer Ronald asked.

Shawn walked over. "Yes! Absolutely."

I looked at Shawn and frowned. "No.. I'm not pressing charges on her. I'm upset about the whole situation but I'm not gonna do that."

Shawn smacked his lips. "Fuck her. She killed our babies!"

"Shawn, are you serious?" I eyed him.

"Excuse me, but the decision lies with her, not you. Therefore, I request that you calm down, return to your place, and enjoy your noodles." The other officer stated.

"Bullshit man." Shawn mumbled.

"I don't wanna press charges." I told the officers.

"Ok, we're done here. I appreciate your time and I hope everything goes well for you and Mr. grumpy." The officer said and chuckled.

I laughed. "Thank you! Goodbye!" I said and closed the door behind them.

Shawn walked up to me and eyed me. "What the fuck, Bey?"

"I refuse to press charges. That's final, now move I'm going back upstairs." I stated.

"Why? She caused all of this." Shawn stepped in front of me.

"She didn't know.." I started getting tears in my eyes.

"Man that don't matter, we could get paid if you press charges." Shawn said.

I'm becoming increasingly annoyed with him as I'm already dealing with a lot of stress. "Right now, you're prioritizing money and my babies are now gone....Seriously?"

"Our babies you mean." Shawn stated.

"Just get out of my face, Shawn." I began crying.

"No. That was dumb Beyoncé...I'm gonna find a way to press charges on her." Shawn said.

"Pay attention to what you're saying. I am currently overwhelmed with tears, and yet you're still focused on seeking legal action against a girl who had no knowledge of my pregnancy and made a mistake by pushing me. Shawn, I am extremely angry with her. However, I refuse to become heartless and disregard her youth and future. I won't allow this significant loss to change me in that manner. Stop being so goddamn ignorant before I take this ring off and throw it in the fuckin' trash." I stated.

"I-I... you're ri-"

I put my hand up. "Save it."

Feeling a sense of disheartenment and confusion, I made my way back upstairs to my bedroom. It was a perplexing moment for me as I struggled to comprehend what might be troubling Shawn at this very moment, for his behavior seemed far from consistent with the person I had always believed him to be.

It appeared as though he carried an unexplainable animosity towards Megan.

In my vulnerability and longing for emotional solace, all I desired was the warm touch and affectionate love that only Shawn could provide.

Alongside that, I yearned for some much-needed reassurance in these trying times. Yet, disappointingly, Shawn seemed hesitant to offer me these gestures of affection and support, simply because I chose not to press charges against Megan.

Shawn came upstairs. "Bey... I'm sorry."

He positioned himself on the bed and moved nearer to me, placing his arm around me from behind. He gave me a gentle kiss and expressed his love towards me.

"It's okay. Just please, try not to behave in that manner. I have never seen you act like this before, and it pains me to witness it. We have experienced the loss of our babies, and it seems like your only focus is on seeking revenge and acquiring money, but that is not the true essence of this situation. Perhaps God allowed this to occur for a purpose, maybe we were not prepared. I'm uncertain... I simply need comfort at this moment." I told Shawn.

"I completely understand and care about your feelings, baby. I must sincerely acknowledge that I made a foolish mistake during that particular circumstance, and recognizing that is a step towards growth and improvement. Rest assured, regardless of the circumstances, I wholeheartedly assure you that my support and love for you will remain the same forever." Shawn said.

"I like when you talk with that maturity." I chuckled.

Shawn kissed me and held me tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Start Over By N

Fanfiction

41.6K 2.1K 53
Megan and Beyoncé's relationship is becoming distant due to their busy schedules. Will they be able to rekindle their relationship? Read to find out...
17.2K 987 21
Sisters, Courtney and Megan, have had it rough. So rough that they eventually had to be placed in a group home that houses and schools teen girls wit...
43.6K 2.8K 20
Falling In Love With The Barber When You Thought You Weren't Going To Find Love Again.
28.5K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)