āœ“ | š“ššš¢š§š­šžš š‹šØšÆšž ā™”...

By -ruffierosefanfics

š—™!š—¢š—– š˜… š—•š—¶š—¹š—¹š˜† š—Ÿš—¼š—¼š—ŗš—¶š˜€ š˜… š—¦š˜š˜‚ š— š—®š—°š—µš—²š—æ Annabell Dalton moved to Woodsboro when she was you... More

š“ššš¢š§š­šžš š‹šØšÆšž
šŽšš„: The Daltons
š“š–šŽ: Her Return
š“š‡š‘š„š„: New Friends
š…šŽš”š‘: Comfort
š…šˆš•š„: Bad Past
š’šˆš—: Happy Birthday
š’š„š•š„š: Stargazing
š„šˆš†š‡š“: Maureen Prescott
ššˆšš„: Mystery Caller
š“š„š: Senior Year
š„š‹š„š•š„š: Together In Death
š“š–š„š‹š•š„: Suffered At Night
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š: Open Case
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š: Innocence
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š: Another Killer
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š: Complete Piece
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š: '92 Weekend
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š: Halloween Party
š“š–š„šš“š˜: Billy's Touch
š“š–š„šš“š˜-šŽšš„: Sidney's Woes
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š–šŽ: Cherub's Truth
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„: Tainted Love
šš„š– š’š‚š‘š„š€šŒ š…šˆš‚

š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š: Ghostface

1.8K 60 13
By -ruffierosefanfics

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Annie was home alone for the week, her parents had business out of town and after some convincing by Annie that she'd be okay, they left. Annie had headed to the Prescott household, the two girls were going to stay with Tatum for the night but Sidney needed to grab some clothes for the sleepover. "Just give me a moment," Sidney told Annie who nodded before falling back onto the couch, she still had an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach being in the Prescott residence due to what she had witnessed almost a year ago; nightmares haunting her for the past week that she hadn't told Stu or anyone else about.

The landline ringing caught her attention, she got up and picked up the phone, "Hello, Prescott residence." She smiled when Tatum's voice came through the speaker, "Hey, just calling to say that practice ran late and I'm on my way now." Annie sighed as she climbed up onto the counter by the phone. "It's past seven, Tator tot," Annie playfully scolded the blonde as Sidney walked down the stairs. "Don't worry. Casey and Steve didn't bite it til way after ten," Tatum teased making Annie scoff out a laugh while shaking her head. "I'm not worried but Sid isn't happy you're late," Annie replied to the blonde.

"I know, I know. Look, I wanna swing by Blockbuster and get us a video. I was thinkin' Tom Cruise in All The Right Moves. You know, if you pause it just right you can see his penis," Tatum teased, Annie laughed knowing that the blonde would have a huge grin on her face. "Or maybe because your boyfriend is a doppelganger of Tom Cruise," Annie teased back. "In more ways than one," Tatum said with a giggle, both girls knew what she meant by that. "Just hurry up. Sid is pouting," Annie told Tatum while Sidney rolled her eyes, she was indeed pouting at their blonde friends lack of time management.

After saying goodbye, Annie hung up and slipped off of the counter before walking towards the fridge and pulling out a can of coke, opening it while Sidney double checked her bag. "Hey, I've been meaning to ask you, is everything okay between you and Billy?" Annie asked, she had picked up on the distance between the two along with the constant arguments. "Uh, I don't know," Sidney answered Annie before turning to look at her ravenette friend. "I guess things have been rocky for a while now," Sidney added with a shrug, she wasn't sure she wanted to talk to Annie about it. "Well, I'm here to listen if you need," Annie offered politely.

"I'm sorry but you're the last person I'd talk to about any of this," Sidney suddenly snapped making Annie visibly flinch. "And why is that? Both of you are my friends and I just want you to be happy," Annie responded to Sidney who rolled her eyes. "Or if Billy was single, you'd be with him in an instant leaving Stu behind," Sidney accused causing Annie to stand up straight with a glare. "Now hold on a second, Sidney... I fucking love Stuart Macher and nothing or no one could change that. Did I have feelings for Billy, yes but he's with you and I'm with my loving boyfriend so don't you dare accuse me of that!" Annie snapped at Sidney who stepped back, recoiling at the deadly look in Annabell's eyes.

Before Sidney or Annie could say anything further, the landline rang again breaking the tension between the two. Sidney reached for the phone, "Tatum?" But the person who responded wasn't their blonde joyful friend. "Hello, Sidney," The mystery man greeted. "Hi. Who is this?" Sidney asked as Annie put the can down and walked towards the living room for her bag. "You tell me," The man replies. "I have no idea," Sidney tells them after thinking for a moment, his deep voice was slightly distorted. "Scary night, isn't it? With the murders and all, it's like right out of a horror movie or something," The man taunted playfully.

"Aha, Randy, you gave yourself away," Sidney's words caught Annie's attention and she turned to keep listening, "Are you calling from work? Tatum's on her way over." Annie felt uneasy as she put her bag back on the couch, her plan to just go home had faded and she decided she would wait for Tatum to pick Sidney up first. "Do you like scary movies, Sidney?" The man asked sweetly. "I like that thing you're doing with your voice, Randy. It's sexy," Sidney teased in hopes to fluster the nerdy boy while Annie shook her head, she wasn't impressed with her words. "What's your favourite scary movie?" The man asked ignoring her comment.

"Don't start. You know I don't watch that shit," Sidney answered him. "And why is that?" The man asked cluelessly. "Because they're all the same. It's always some stupid killer stalking some big breasted girl -- who can't act -- who always runs up the stairs when they should be going out the front door. They're ridiculous," Sidney replied to them while Annie crossed her arms watching Sidney, she could agree in some cases while others, there isn't much else you can do. "Are you alone in the house?" The man asked. "This is so unoriginal. You disappoint me, Randy," Sidney replied to him with a scoff.

"Maybe that's because I'm not Randy," The man told her causing Sidney's playful demeanour to fade, she turned her head to Annie who took notice instantly. "So who are you?" Sidney asked. "The question is not who am I. The question is where am I?" The man asked her in a darker tone. "So where are you?" Sidney asked as she moved closer to Annie who was chewing on her lower lip. "Your front porch," The man replied to her. Sidney moved towards the window and pulls aside the drapes while Annie rolled her eyes at the clear main character action she was witnessing.

"Why would you call me from my front porch?" Sidney asked the mystery caller despite the anxiety nipping at her heart. "That's the original part," The man responded. "Oh yeah? Well, I call your bluff," Sidney said before she moved to her front door, she unlocks the bolt, unsnags the chain and pulls the door open revealing the front porch while Annie just looks at her like she was insane. Sidney steps out onto the porch, phone still in her hand while Annie steps closer to her. A single light shines overhead illuminating the porch but the darkness still prevented Sidney from seeing anything or anyone.

"So where are you?" Sidney asked taunting fate. "Right here," The man replied. "Can you see me right now?" Sidney asked as Annie grabbed her arm with wide eyes. "Uh-huh... And the girl with you... such a sweet and delicate flower, that Annabell Dalton," The man answered her making Sidney's heart skip, she moved closer to Annie and immediately regretted her decision to open the door. "This conversation is over now," Sidney goes to hang up when the caller's words stopped her, "If you hang up, you'll die just like your mother." Sidney stops in her tracks, Annie took notice of the fear in her eyes.

"Do you want to die, Sidney? Your mother didn't... what about Annie? Huh?" The man taunted causing Sidney to snap before she hung up on him, she grabbed Annie's arm and pulled her inside the house before locking the door and snagging the chain. However, she didn't account for the figure who leaped out of the hall closet rushing her and Annie, ramming into their side causing Annie to stumble to the side while Sidney dropped the phone. The figure looms over Sidney while Annie held her head, she pulled her fingers away to see crimson making her feel sick.

Sidney's scream pulled her attention and she was quick to tackle the killer away from Sidney the moment the knife was shown, Sidney scrambled away as Annie tried to push away from the killer; she knew she wouldn't best someone with a knife so she just needed to disorient him allowing the girls a chance to escape. Sidney rushes to the front door while Annie moved away from the killer only for them to grab her ankle and pin her down, he leaned down by her ear and whispered, "I'm not going to hurt you, Annabell... I'd never let anything bad happen to you." Annie was frozen by the words, the killer noticed Sidney glance over and he made it look like Annie had shoved him aside.

Annie scurried over to Sidney and grabbed her arm, the two rushed up the stairs and straight into Sidney's bedroom with the killer chasing behind them. Sidney slammed the door and opened her closet door placing the edge right at the door knob just as the figure pounds against the door, ramming it causing it to open however, it catches on the closet door in a vice-like hold as Sidney grabs the desk phone. "It's dead," Sidney whimpers as Annie searches for anything that could work as a weapon. Sidney rushes to her computer, she punches the keypad madly as the knife flashes through the crack in the door wildly.

With the police on their way, Annie and Sidney take steady breaths in preparation for whatever may happen next. Suddenly a noise at the window startles both girls, they turn to see Billy staring at the two surprised. "Oh Billy... please... God..." Sidney cries. "I heard screaming. The door was locked. Are you two okay?" Billy asked them, his eyes moving from Sidney to Annie who had blood down the side of her face. "He's here. He's trying to kill me..." Sidney cried out as Billy pulled himself inside, he hugs Sidney in hopes to ease her but his eyes lock on Annie who is shaking like a leaf.

However, a small black object falls from Billy's jeans as he moved to comfort his best friend, it hits the floor as Sidney eyes it -- a sleek, compact cellular phone. Sidney blocks Billy from Annie, she reaches for the distraught girls hand as she locks eyes with Billy who seems to realise how this looked. Sirens echo in the distance as Sidney pulls the closet door out of the way, dragging Annie with her ignoring Billy's pleas behind her. She rips off the chain to the front door, pulls it open, coming face to face with a white, ghostly mask causing both girls to scream fearfully. Dewey moves the mask apologetically as Annie seems to sway slightly before she suddenly collapsed.

──────────❝ 💌 ❞──────────

Rosemary Speaks

Oh my goodness...
Poor Annie, she's so traumatised at this point.

Thoughts on this chapter?

See you in the next chapter!
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 2.5K 19
š™µšš›ššŽššŠšš”šš’ššœšš‘ ššŠšš—šš šššš’ššœšš–ššŠšš•, šš‘šš˜šš•šš•šš˜šš  ššŠšš—šš šš‹šš•ššŽššŠšš”. š™ø ššŒšš˜ššžšš•šš šššš˜ šš˜šš—, šš‹ššžšš šš•ššŽšš'ššœ šš•ššŽššŠššŸššŽ šš’šš šššš‘ššŽšš›ššŽ. 怊怋怊怋怊怋 I...
408K 13K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...