Find You || Kirishima x Reader

By crownedcupid

"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, r... More

Introduction
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
!Not A Chapter!

~13~

1.8K 50 30
By crownedcupid

~Y/n POV~

I stayed up all night, only the sound of beeping filling my head. I lay in bed and watched the window at the corner of the room. The thought of being able to see the world, to finally see the sky, dragged me in. The look of the fluffy clouds and the bright glare from the sun...I missed it. I watched from my bed, intrigued by the sky's changing colors. From the dark blue to the yellow-orange colors seeping through the shades. I loved it. It kept me at ease through the night, wondering what caused it, and how people could so easily pass over its beauty.

I sighed as I sat up. I can't just stay in bed all day. I feel...I wouldn't say fine, but...I feel better than I did when I was with Overhaul. I still feel all the cuts, all the broken bones, all the unhealed wounds. I think I'm just numb now...Maybe blood loss? But I need to find Eri. I don't know what time it is. There's a clock on the wall but I don't know how to read it...

I groaned as I moved my feet off of the bed. The wires connecting me to the machines were starting to itch and bother me. I looked around at them as I decided to take out the needles first. I took a deep breath before ripping them out. I took a deep breath as I sighed afterward. I set them on my bed and then grabbed onto the sticky pads on my chest. There were so many of them that I just decided to grab them all at once. I ripped them off and suddenly the beeping was replaced with blaring.

My eyes widened as I covered my ears. I jumped off the bed, stumbling before catching myself. 'How long have I been on there?' I shook my head lightly, shaking away the thoughts. I quickly ran to the door and opened it. I looked around before stepping out. I lightly closed the door, resulting in the blaring being muffled. I thought before deciding to go left. I continued walking as I saw the doctor running over.

We made eye contact before he started coming faster. My eyes widened as I turned around and ran the other way. "Hey! I- Uh- 062! Please stop, we need to get you back to bed!" I heard him yell out, hesitating on my given name. My heart started beating faster as I continued to run. I took a right turn as I ran into a semi-empty room, only tables and chairs around. My breathing got faster as I continued running.

That was until I found a familiar face. I saw the man who saved me, along with two other men, one with green hair, and one with yellow hair. And next to them was a girl with light blue, almost grey hair. A small horn was on her head as she turned around, showing her red eyes. My eyes widened as I struggled to talk. "E-Eri..!" I finally coughed out.

The young girl's eyes found me as they widened. "Kemuri?!" She dropped the little toy she had in her hand as she ran to me. I grabbed her, picked her up and hugged her. I shut my eyes tight as my legs gave out. I knelt down and kept hugging her. "Kemuri! I missed you! I didn't know where you were a-and I was so scared!" Eri yelled out, her voice breaking from tears as she tightened her grasp.

I heard footsteps running up to me, both from in front of me and from behind me. "062! We have to get back to your room, You're not healed yet.." I heard the doctor say, thankfully not making any attempt to take me away from Eri.

"Eri? Is this your sister?" I heard a voice say. It was one of the boys voice. I wouldn't say it's high pitched, but it's definitely not a deep voice.

After a few minutes, I let go of Eri and pulled away, my hands still on her shoulders. She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "H-how are they treating you..?" I say in a soft whisper only Eri can hear as I motion my head over to the three men.

"Good...Mr. Aizawa has been teaching me games while Mr. Deku and Lemillion helped!" She said, not a smile on her face, but it was obvious she was happy. I tilted my head, "Who..?" I whispered.

"Oh!" She backed away, my hands falling off her shoulders, as she pointed to the man who saved me. "This is Mr. Aizawa," She pointed to the green boy, "This is Mr. Deku," She pointed to the yellow boy, "And this is Lemillion. Mr. Deku and Lemillion saved me, and Mr. Aizawa has been helping me!" I looked at the three as I nodded. I sighed before standing up, struggling slightly. Adrenaline seemed to have left my body as it was hard to stand, pain shooting up my body. I groaned as I held my stomach, stumbling over to a wall. "Kemuri?! What's wrong?" Eri says worried as she comes towards me. I quickly try to hide the pain as I look at her, not wanting to worry her as I shake my head slightly.

"Uh, 062. I think it's time to get back to your room. It seems like the medication is wearing off." I looked at him and nodded as I forced my body to handle the pain. I pushed myself off the wall and limped over to Eri. I kneeled down and hugged her once more before whispering, "If you need me tell ..Mr. Aizawa to bring you to me. Tell him I feel better.." I backed up and waved at her before walking to the doctor.

"Bye-bye Kemuri...!" She yelled out as I heard her walk back to the three men. They just stared at the whole interaction, they probably just didn't know what to do.

I shook away the thoughts as I placed a hand on the wall, helping me walk back to the room. "Would you like me to help you? And why did you leave your room?" The doctor asked as he looked at me. I shook my head and waved him off. I then pointed behind me, insinuating that I left to find Eri.

He takes that answer and sighs, carefully watching me, assumingely so he could help me if I were to fall.

It didn't take long before we were in my room, me laying on the bed as he began taking out the wires from drawers. I hesitated to let him touch me as I stared at his hands.

He must have noticed as he retracted his hands closer to himself. "Here, I'll stick it to your hand to make sure it's just a stick on, I promise it won't hurt." I looked at him as I thought to myself. 'If he hurts me I'll fight back. I don't seem to have the shocking chains on anymore, so it won't be hard.'

I decided to let him, knowing I could easily defend myself, and I nodded slowly, putting out my hand towards him.

He smiles as he takes a piece of paper off the sticky wire. He puts it closer to my hand and slowly sticks it on. I watch it intensely, waiting for the slightest bit of pain.

He then takes his hand away. "How does that feel?" I tilt my head slightly and raise my eyebrow. 'That's it?' I blink, dumbfounded as I slowly nod.

He lightly chuckles as he tugs at the sticky wire softly and takes it off. "I told you. I'm here to help you, so if anything hurts, don't be afraid to call me." I nod, 'Can't really call you, but sure..'

"Now, If you would let me, I need you to pull down the top your gown, just to show your skin a bit, I need to put these on your chest." He says as he grabs the other wires. I nod as I pull down the gown a bit.

He begins to put them on my chest as I shiver at the cold adhesive touching my skin.

I lay back as he starts messing with the thing that was beeping earlier. I still have no idea what these things are, not like I can really ask though..

"Alright, I'm going to need to put some needles in your arm, is that okay?" I take a deep breath as I nod, shifting my head to the left to look at him.

He nods as he takes out a needle connecting to a wire. "Now, this is going to administer medicine into your arm, it'll make you numb so you won't feel pain for a bit. It might pinch a little, but it'll hurt less if you relax your arm." He cleans the inside of my arm as he presses down lightly. I watch as the needle goes into my arm. I felt a pinch, but nothing painful. He smiles as he puts a sticky bandage thing over the needle, keeping it in place.

It didn't take long for the numbing to spread across my body. I instantly relaxed, feeling the pain lift out of my body. For the first time ever, I felt little to no pain. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I closed my eyes.

I heard the doctor laugh as paper from the protective cover over the adhesive crinkled. "I see it's already kicked in. Give it a few minutes, and I'll see if I can get ErasureHead to come and visit you again." I furrow my eyebrows slightly, not knowing who ErasureHead was.

He seemed to notice this as he remembered what Eri called him. "Ah, sorry, Mr. Aizawa." My eyebrows settled as I nodded my head, my eyes still closed.

"There's a remote with a red button on it under your pillow. When you need me, press it and I'll come as fast as possible." I nod lazily as I allow my head to fall to the right.

I hear a small laugh from him before walking footsteps over to the door. "I'll be back later to check on your charts, get some rest." The door clicked closed softy as his footsteps got farther away.

I let out a sigh as I get comfortable. My mind starts to drift off as the silence in the room comforts me.

'I wish I could feel like this forever..But it won't be long before Overhaul comes back, I know it.'

~Time Skip- Two hours later~

I quietly groan as I wake up to the sound of knocking. My eyes open as I turn my head to the left, the doctor walking in. "Hello again. I'm just here to check up on you," He walked closer as he set down his stuff and checked the machines. "I brought some guest with me." I look at him sternly as I sat up. 'Who the hell does he think he is? Bringing in random-'

My thoughts are interrupted by the door opening and small footsteps running. "Kemuri!!" I quickly look over as my eyes soften at the small girl who came into the room. She stopped at the edge of my bed and looked around at the machines and wires. "What's all this?" She tilts her head.

I shrug as I look over to the other man who came into my room. "It's good to see you again." Mr. Aizawa walks over to my bed as he puts a hand on Eri's back. I nod at him as I yawn. 'That was a really good nap'

"Mr. Aizawa? What's all these connected to Kemuri?" Eri says as she looks up at the tired man. I look at him as well, still not knowing what these things are.

He points to the beeping machine. "This one is the one that is connected to her chest. It shows her heartbeat so the doctors know that it's beating at a normal rate." He looks over to my arm. "This is making it so that she doesn't feel the pain from her injuries." She nods as she makes a small 'oh' sound and looks up at me.

"Does that mean you don't feel anything?" I shake my head. "Woah!! It's kinda like my quirk!" I raise my eyebrow lightly as I tilt my head a bit. 'Not quite, but you got the right idea.'

We all look around in silence for a few seconds before i notice the little one's outfit. She's wearing an oversized red sweater and black pants with red boots. The boots had little white fluff inside them with two pom poms on the side. I raise my eyebrow at her and look her up and down. 'Outside clothing..?'

"Ah! My clothes! Do you like them? Mr. Aizawa got me them because I'll be able to get out soon." I look at her, a bit shocked as I blink. 'Leave? She can't leave without me! Who'll take care of her!?'

"But..I don't want to leave Kemuri..." She looked down sadly. "I need to stay here.." I look at her with sympathy. 'I want her to live a normal life, I really do. She's only, what? 6? And she's already gone through so much. She young enough to be able to grow up and for all of this to be a memory rather than something that haunts her. But I can't just leave her alone..It sound pathetic, but she's the only one I have left..'

I push over to the right side of my bed. I pat her head softly, getting her attention to look up as I pat the bed. She quickly climbs onto the bed and hugs me. I smile softly under my mask as I hug her back, laying my head on hers.

"I'll leave you three to talk. Seeing as how you two are family, you should be able to know what's going on with her." The doctor says as he nods at me and grabs his things. "Don't put too much strain on yourself. You might be numb but you're injuries are still prominent." I look at him and nod as he waves and walks out the room.

Mr. Aizawa walks to the seat next to my bed. "Alright..I think it's time we all had a talk." I look at him as I pat Eri's shoulder, telling her to listen. She looks at him, now leaning on me as we both wait for him to start talking.

He talks a deep breath as he massaged his temples. "Let's start off with the basic things." He turns to me. "Eri's injuries have completely healed, seeing as how her quirk malfunctioned slightly." My eyes widen. "Don't worry, we had it under control. I was nearby and used my quirk on her, which temporarily stopped her quirk. She fell asleep once her quirk turned off so the malfunction fixed itself, but caused a horn to appear on her forehead." My eyes go back to normal as I look down at Eri and rub her shoulder. I look back at him and nod, telling him to continue.

"So, seeing as how she's completely healed, with no pain, the doctors said it was more than okay for Eri to be discharged and come back for checkups." I take a deep breath and nod. 'Where will she go..She doesn't have anybody but me..'

"Now..I have a very serious question for you..Would you allow Eri to stay with me?" I blink at him, just staring, not expecting him to say that. "I know, you might not fully trust me. But I've done everything in my power to keep Eri safe and comfortable. I stayed by her side since she woke up, I've shown her proper hygiene, I've taught her simple games, and I've made sure she had clean clothes everyday. I've even slowly started making her more social. I've brought my very trusted students to talk to her, the two boys who saved her." I take a deep breath as I look down at Eri.

'Can I really trust him with her..? She doesn't look to be any injured. She looks healthy..And even thought she doesn't show it, I know she's happy.'

"And," I look back at him. "She'll stay at U.A. with me. They have all safety features installed into the school, and there's pro heroes every corner." I close my eyes as my eyebrows knit together. I put my hand to my face as I adjust my mask, although it wasn't messed up in any way. I take a deep breath as I open my eyes and slowly nod.

He smiles softly as he nods. "I promise, I'll do everything to keep her safe and happy. I'll let her visit you whenever she asks to. You're her sister, you deserve to see her whenever you want to." I look down at Eri and smile softly under my mask. She looks up to me, small tear welting in her eyes. I hug her tightly as she sniffles.

After a few seconds I let go of the hug but left and arm around her shoulders. "Now, I need to ask another thing from you. The students are performing a festival. They will be doing all sorts of things, like games and stuff. And I want Eri to be able to go, to experience it all for herself." Eri quickly looks up at me as I stare down at her, stars practically in her eyes.

"Can I go, Kemuri?" She looked so full of life that I couldn't bare refuses. I roll my eyes playfully as I look back at Mr. Aizawa and nod. He nods and pushes his hair back. "Great. It'll be a good opportunity for her."

"Mind if I ask a few questions about you now?" I shrug and nod my head, not really caring. If I didn't want to answer a question, I just won't.

"Would you rather me call you 062 or Kemuri?" I thought for a second. 'That name. 062. It's the farthest thing from a name. It's a label. What you call an object in your collection.' I quickly put up two fingers, picking the second name.

"Alright then, Kemuri. Second question. What age do you think you are? It doesn't have to be exact, of course. But a rough estimate would be good to know." I thought for a second. 'I wasn't too old before I was taken, probably just after getting my quirk. Eri's 6, and I've known her since she was practically a baby.'

I hold up one finger on my left hand before slowly putting up four fingers on my right. I then switched to five fingers, not sure which one.

His eyes twitch slightly as he nods and massaged his temples again. "14 or 15..Same age as my students.." He says quietly.

"Okay Kemuri, one more question." I nod at him as he looks directly at me.

"How would you feel about me taking you in when you're released from the hospital?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
1.5K 53 28
This is a story of how you became a Kirishima. (He is your brother) With a past that you are unable to share, you follow your brother as he attends U...
3.1K 152 12
FIRST OF ALL: Any resemblance to another BNHA fanfic is purely coincidental, all of this has been created by me, I solemnly swear with my hand on my...
8.5K 33 15
Y/n and her older brother, Katsuki Bakugo, have been students in UA for quite awhile. Y/n usually likes to hang out and have fun with the Bakusquad m...