THE PAST

By HadiiaAlii

What if Manisha is Abhishek's ex who left him and married someone else whereas Abhishek still loves her!! More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
🥳🥳
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
I AM SORRY !!
BE POSITIVE GUYS🤍!!
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22

Chapter:5

682 83 26
By HadiiaAlii

Abhishek and Manisha were standing in front of each other after whole 2 years. Manisha was leaving the hotel when she saw Abhishek coming from the other side. They both looked at each other and time stopped for them. Their eyes met but Manisha quickly break the eye contact and started looking here and there whereas Abhishek was lost seeing her. Last night he just saw a glimpse of her but today she was standing right in front of him and he's just lost in her.

'hii, long time.' Abhishek greeted her with a soft smile breaking the ice finally after minutes of staring at her.

Manisha got surprised listening to him. She thought he'll ignore her and leave but he greeted her instead.

'hi, how are you?' Manisha asked fighting back her tears.

'perfectly fine. Tum btao?' Abhishek asked.

'yeah I am alright.' Manisha replied not looking at him and trying to run away from there but he was standing in her way.

'wesay tum yahan?' Abhishek asked breaking the silence once again.

'actually Riya is my friend.' Manisha lied.

'tum kahin ja rai hu kya?' Abhishek asked noticing her luggage.

'han wo actually Chandigarh wapas ja rai hun kch emergency hugai hai.' Manisha again lied to him because she just want to ran away and never meet him again.

'anything serious?' Abhishek asked.

'no nothing serious it's just that ke meray husband unke business trip se jaldi wapis aagaye or wo meray baghair rehte hi nh hain is liye ja rai hun.' Manisha's chain of lies continued. She thought now he'll let her go and don't talk to her further.

'ohh that's nice to hear. Your husband really loves you. You're lucky.' Abhishek uttered those words smiling at her and moved aside so that she could leave.

This time Manisha was looking at him and he was ignoring the eye contact. She knows he said those words just to show her that he moved on but to little did he know that she saw him searching for her last night like a maniac. Manisha smiled inwardly that he still can't look at her after he lied to her.

She started moving but fate was definitely not at her side today as Riya arrived there stopping Manisha.

'aray Manisha mein tujhe room mein dhundh rai thi or tu yahan hai.' Riya called her as she saw her leaving and Abhishek standing beside her.

Manisha widened her eyes as she heard Riya and slowly turned towards her as she can't act deaf.

'apko kch kaam tha?' Manisha asked her.

Abhishek looked at her weirdly as she never talked to her friends like this.

'han wo email send ki thi mein ne tmhein tum ne dekhi?' Riya asked her as she walked towards them.

Manisha closed her eyes and sweat appeared at her forehead as all her lies are going to caught by Abhishek.

'nh wo actually...' Manisha was going to say something when Riya interrupted.

'nh dekhi? Kyun nh dekhi? Ktni important email hai wo? Manisha mein dekh rai hun ke tumhara kaam mein bilkl dhyan nh hai. Mein tumhein yahan lai thi so that mera load thora kam hu sakay but tum to mera kaam or barha rai hu mujhay apne peechay bhaga kar.' Riya scolded her and she was not wrong. Manisha had really lost all her interest in work and was busy in her personal life. She looked down feeling guilty and insulted as Abhishek was listening everything.

Abhishek was unable to understand what happened here. Manisha said to him that Riya is her friend but Riya is scolding her like she's her employee. He was just confusingly staring at her.

'or ye bag le kar kahan ja rai hu tum?' Riya asked her seeing the luggage.

Now Manisha don't know what to answer.

'aray Riya uski family mein emergency hugai hai to wo Chandigarh wapis ja rai hai.' Abhishek informed her when Manisha didn't utter a word and Riya was looking at her like she'll swallow her alive.

'kya? Kahan ja rai hai? Chandigarh? Lekn ye to Delhi mein rehti hai. Or knsi family mein emergency hugai iski? Isne to mujhay btaya tha ke she don't have any family.' Riya said confusingly looking at Manisha.

Manisha was just standing there not knowing what to reply to them. Riya was confused and Abhishek was looking at her with questionable eyes. He can't even understand a word. Few minutes before she told him that her husband is missing her and now Riya is saying that she don't have any family and the question which bothering him the most was when she started living in Delhi?

'Riya I am not going anywhere and I am sorry for not focusing on my work. Mein abhi room mein ja kar email check karti hun.' Manisha apologised to her and started to move from there quickly as she had no answers for Abhishek's questions.

'1 minute Manisha.' Riya stopped her.

'tum ne Abhishek se aisa kyun kaha ke koi emergency hai family mein tumhari or tumhein Chandigarh jana hai?' Riya asked her looking at her suspiciously. She knows that there's definitely something Nischay was hiding from her about Manisha and now listening to her lies her doubt increased.

Manisha looked here and there and started to cook a story in her mind when she heard Abhishek.

'aray Riya mein mazak kar rha tha. Isne mujh se aisa kch nh kaha hai. Jab uski koi family hi nh hai to emergency kesay hu sakti hai? Or tu subah subah kya itni chidhi hui hai? Teri shaadi hai tu chal meray sath mein tera dimagh thanda karta hun.' Abhishek said as he started to take Riya with him.

'Manisha email check kar lena.' Riya said and went with Abhishek.

Manisha looked at him taking Riya with her. She can't help but smiled how he still understood her problem without her even saying it. He's still her saviour. She remembered how she used to create problems and he always used to save her from scoldings.

Manisha went in her room and sat down on her bed thinking what to do now. She don't know how to run away from here as Riya's office work here is totally dependent on her. She can't ditch Riya like that but she can't stay here also because of Abhishek. She was thinking all this when she heard a knock at her door. She got scared thinking whom it'll be. Gathering her courage she stood up and opened the door and got shocked. Prerna and Nischay were standing there.

'tum yahan kya kar rai hu?' Prerna asked stepping inside and closing the door behind.

'aray Prerna mein ne tujhe btaya to sahi ke ye Riya ke office mein kaam karti hai.' Nischay replied on her behalf.

'bhad mein gai ye or iski job. Is se bolo jaye yahan se ye abhi ke abhi.' Prerna shouted at her.

Manisha flinched at her place listening to her. Prerna had never talked to her like this before but everything is changed now and she's the only reason behind these changes.

'Prerna thora aram se baat kar.' Nischay warned her. She was going to argue when Nischay signalled her to be quiet through eyes.

'Manisha Prerna sahi keh rai hai. Abhishek abhi tak bhi tujh se move nh kar paya hai or aisay mein tera uske samne rehna thik nh huga. Tujhe yahan se chalay jana chahiye.' Nischay said to her softly.

Manisha looked at both of them not knowing what to answer. She can't even lie anymore as she can be caught up at any moment.

'bhaiya mein bhi jana hi chahti hun but Riya didi ka sara office work meray upper hai. Mein unhein aisay ditch nh kar sakti wo ye sab akelay nh handle kar payein gi. Trust me agar mujhay pta huta ke Riya didi ki shaadi ap se hu rai hai to mein kabhi yahan na aati. Please ap mujhay yahan rehne dein. I promise mein Abhishek ki nazron se dur hi rahun gi jitna hu sakay ga.' Manisha pleaded to them.

Prerna and Nischay looked at each other not knowing what to say. Prerna still want her to leave but she also know that Riya is dependent on her and if she leaves the n everything will be on Riya.

'thik hai tum reh lo yahan but Abhishek se or meri puri family se dur rehna jitna hu sakay. Or Abhishek ke tum as pas bhi nazar mat ana wrna acha nh huga.'Prerna warned her and left the room angrily.

'sorry Manisha wo thodi aisi hi hai har waqt gussay mein hi rehti hai. Tu bta sab thik hai na? Tera husband teri family sab ache hain na?' Nischay asked her.

'g sab thik hain. Thanks for the dress. Bht achi dress thi.' Manisha thanked him for the dress he sent to her yesterday.

'aray us mein thank you kya. Tujhe yaad hai mein ne tujhay promise kiya tha ke meri shaadi mein har din ka dress tujhe mein le kar dun ga or mein apne promises nh torhta or ab jab tu yahan hai or meri puri shaadi attend krne wali hai to mein ne to decide krliya hai ke teray saray outfits meri taraf se hi hun ge.' Nischay said proudly making Manisha more guilty.

Manisha looked down as tears made their way out of her eyes. She can't believe that Nischay still remembers his promises he made years back to her even after knowing what she did with his brother.

Nischay noticed her tears and immediately went ahead placing his warm hand on her shoulder.

'aray Manisha tu ro kyun rai hai?' Nischay asked her.

'mein ne apke bhai ke sath itna ghalt kiya or ap mujhay itne ache se treat kar rahe hain apko bhi gussa huna chahiye na mujh se Prerna didi ki tarah.' Manisha asked him.

'nh na hi mujhay gussa huna chahiye tujh se or na hi Prerna ko. Dekh jo bhi kch hua wo teray or Abhishek ke beech hua wo tum dono ka matter hai to mein kyun gussa hun? Mein ne tujhe behan bola tha teri wo chotay bachon wali harkatein dekh kar is liye nh bola tha ke tu meray bhai ki girlfriend thi. Han gussa mein zaror hun is baat par ke tu ne mujh se baat nh kari. Mujh se share nh kara kch. Abhishek ke sath rishta khatam hua or tu mujhay bhi bhul gai?' Nischay asked her.

Manisha got so emotional listening to him. She always loved Nischay like her brother. She didn't have any brother or sister so after meeting Nischay and Prerna she really considered them as her siblings. Whatever happened between her and Abhishek took away all her relations.

'I am sorry.' Manisha muttered not knowing what else to say.

Nischay smiled at her and hugged her softly.

'koi baat nh sab se ghlti huti hai but promise kar ke ab tu yahan se janay ke baad mujhay bhule gi nh mujhay time to time call karti rahe gi.' Nischay said breaking the hug.

'I promise ab mein apko call karti rahun gj.' Manisha said smiling at him.

'chal ab mein chalta hun.' Nischay said and left the room.

Manisha was somewhere at peace knowing that at least someone is with her but the thing bothering her the most was how to ignore Abhishek. He must have many questions for her to which she had no answer. She shrugged off her thoughts quickly opening her phone to check the email which Riya asked her to.

Abhishek, after chilling with Riya, sat in his room with lots of thoughts running in his mind. Firstly, after two years suddenly Manisha appeared in front of him. Then, she lied to him about so many things but why? When did she start living in Delhi? Why she said to Riya that she has no family when she's married? All these questions  about Manisha were not letting him sit quietly. He stood up and decided to ask Manisha about his doubts rather than thinking about it alone.

He was going to Manisha's room when Prerna met her in between and took him with her for some work. He completed Prerna's work and now going to Manisha when his mom stopped him and asked him to get ready quickly as it was Haldi today and they have to start the function. Unwantedly, Abhishek went in his room to get ready but was determined to ask her all his questions during the function.

Heyy guys!!
Sorry for making you all wait for long time, I was really busy but from now onwards I'll try to update daily💛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 2.5K 36
Never been a keen follower of Biggboss! But then I saw these cuties. Just couldn't stop myself from adoring them. Now I don't care what future holds...
20.4K 1.2K 13
"Manisha, You--" "Stop confusing me" She yelled jerking her hand away from him "Stop with your sweet talks, care and those lovey dovey eyes you give...
22.9K 2K 43
Enemy to lovers
33.3K 1K 23
from enemies to lovers and destiny entangling one another together, here is abhimaans cute little love story. somehow falling in one another's life...