Miss Fantasy.

By Honeyrose2020

It's easy to live in fictional world. Isabella will rather keep on dreaming over boys on TV screen like Khloe... More

MEET CHARACTERS.
A SHORT BREAK.
SNOW WHITE. 1
ALLAN SKY. 2
WHY HER? .3
SURPRISE. 5
RANDOM HOOK UP. 6
PERFECT? .7
STANLEY WERNER.8
LVY. 9
YOU ARE FIRED. 10
HYPOCRITE. 11
MISFITS. 12
UNREQUITED LOVE. 13
MEET ALLISON. 14
A FEATHERY TOUCH. 15
AMORE. 16
SPICES. 17
KRISPEN. 18
WASN'T ME. 19
A DRUNKEN SNOW. 20

RED CARD. 4

40 22 13
By Honeyrose2020

"Good morning, Mr. Sky. Am Isabella, can I bring your usual.?" I asked a man in front of me, sat hunched forward shuffling over his piles of paper gracefully like a piece of art.

He raised his head, attention over my uniform, then trailed up to my left breast where the name tag hung over the apron.

I felt conscious, first I wore yellow apron and it's what you eat today's uniform and second, I didn't even look at the mirror to make sure that I don't have a booger or anything. I just jumped dumbly when Lee asked If I could fill her for a moment and here am talking with the man of my fantasy.

His gaze trailed up to my face and settle there for a moment and I took that opportunity to stretch that amazing professional amiable smile I could master.

He tilted his head taking in my figure "Are you new.?" Halting his searching from the piles of paper to the table.

"No, I mean Yes... I mean I serve at what you eat and not what you drink but they are kind of busy so... so kinda new?" I babbled.

He eyed at what you drink counter, and I followed his gaze, thank goodness Lee was nowhere to be seen and the counter has one person who is Daniella, and she doesn't suppose to leave her post.

"How nice of you Bella." He smiled.

Allan Sky called me Bella, he just nicknamed me. He shortens my name. And he smiled at me, that handsome smile of his.

I pinched my thigh making sure that am not day dreaming, not one of the fantasies I always have about him.

"I... um... I... it's my pleasure Mr. Sky." I smiled back and frown when he was already back to collect his papers.

"I... I can give you a hand." I blurt out and he stopped again to look at me.

Yes, I want those forest green eyes on me and not on those non-living things over the table.

"I mean... um... help you those if you want." I pointed at the papers and files underneath them.

Am perfectly sure that the AC is broken because the heat am feeling rushing up and down my body under his gaze is too much for me to handle.

"I swear I won't peak, just wanted to help and..."

He smiled "Aren't you cute little thing.?"

"Huh?" My cheeks are flushed and am perfectly sure that without a doubt I resemble a tomato.

Did he just flirt with me? Was that a compliment? Does he really find me cute?

"I know you won't peak, that cute and innocent face won't do such a thing right.?" He flashed his million dollars smile.

"Right." I barely whisper avoiding his gaze, too much to handle.

Thump thump, thump thump, thump, thump... my heart is in marathon and not only is pumping blood but also dizziness, euphoria, clouds... those cloud nine people sat when they are in love or experiencing something like that.

"Let's start then, why standing there my little pretty secretary.?" He playfully asked patting the space next to him.

"I... Yes." I stumble and go to sit next to him feeling all hot and fuzzy.

I can't believe.! I can't believe that am sitting with Allan Sky. My inner girl squealed with excitement.

I pinched my thigh once gain to make sure that I took that bold step and succeed and here am sitting with him.

"Owie" I winced because it hurts and looking at my surrounding, oh I was kinda excited feeling like a protagonist in a romance novel, few heads whipped at us and I smiled proudly pretending that am not noticing.

"Why don't you help me find the documents written Strike 29 at the bottom, right side of the paper and a total of it is fifty while I find Stab 29.?" He asked too busy to notice the sound I made.

"Yes, Sir." I gracefully nodded and pursuing my lips wandering my eyes around.

Did I peak at them? No! Why would I?

They only thing I care was to receive a praise from him that I was obedient to him.

"It's done." I smiled proudly stretching my hand to him.

Shock written over his face, pausing his task and he smirked. He took the papers from my hand, like any other romance book the part where our hands slightly touch and electricity erupts all over our bodies, yeah. It was similar to that but the only thing I experienced was the goosebumps all over my hand, still it felt amazing.

"You are really something, my little pretty secretary." He smiled, I retreat my hand in embarrassment before he notices and put it over my lap because it was still hanging over where we touched.

"Thanks, well... I can help more." I rushed offering and he playfully smiled.

He paused, observing my face. Taking every detail of my face, from my hair, my eyebrows, my eyes, my nose and down to my lips were his eyes lingered more than the other part and I felt my cheeks burning.

"Why not, Shoot 39." He smirked still his gaze lingered over my face, and I nodded burying my face busying myself.

After a moment is stole a glance and find him busy himself with arranging some documents to the files, he took underneath the papers.

I stopped creepily staring at the man and finishing my task "Here it is Sir." I collect a total of sixty papers over my hand.

"My, my... he stopped and whistle a little his eyes lit up mischievously... I want to kidnap you and hide you from the world forever, making you mine every day." He grinned taking the papers and purposely brushing his big, veined hand over mine.

I shuddered at the idea but still it made me scared, flustered at the same time.

Kidnap? Making me his? Secretary?

"Am kidding, why the serious face." He smiled.

I brushed it off and chuckled trying to find something to make him think that am not up tight "Am all yours to kidnap."

He raised his perfect arched brow really.

I giggled nervously "Am kidding."

"What about you come to my office on this weekend because I always have short of staffs to help me, you know most people are not obligate to work on weekend even my secretary" He looks sad.

I pity the man "Really.?"

"I mean am sorry, it must be hard for you."

"Yeah, but it won't be anymore if you will show up." He slightly pouted sadly giving me a red card with gold words from his coat, yeah am probably seeing a sad pout if am not hallucinating.

"Probably I will exhaust you because you work here and stuffs." He retreats his hand, and I grabbed the card taking him by surprise.

"Don't worry, I can manage." I smiled.

"Thank you, Bella, see you tomorrow."

He glanced at his watch and his jaw clenched "Time flew..." He chuckled picking up his files, the piles of remained papers walking out majestically.

I sat for almost two minutes contemplating what happened, look at the shine red card with a flash golden word written with a smile.

Allan Sky.

Personal Service

0xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Amore"

Okay I know that deep low soothing bass voice, whether I like it or not he has a very soothing voice.

I thrust the card onto my jeans pocket and put my smile standing "Snow."

"What was that?" He asked through his scolding tone.

Now he looks mad, his veins over his hand pooped out his pale skin, he gritted his teeth, making fists to those big hands and he tried his best not to unleash the beast inside him.

I smiled sweetly at him "Helping out a customer."

He scoffed "You love attention that bad, huh?"

Shit, now that hurt.

I tried to look at the people who eying us suspiciously. Don't tell me all these eyes were on me when I sat down with Allan. I brush it off pretend to look unaffected by his accusation.

"I happened to be the center of it," I shrugged boldly.

"Do you realize what you were doing, you were acting cheap Amore." He said with the hint of hurt on his voice.

"Yes, I do Mr. Boss and now am returning to my spot because I don't want to get fired." I sang ignoring whatsoever he had to say behind.

Deep down it left unsettling feeling in my heart, did I act cheap?

No, you are just a fan girl who got lucky to talk with her Idol.

****************************

What do u think about our girl? 

Our Snow?

Or Allan Sky?

Don't forget to vote and le'me know ur thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 475 36
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...
158K 3.1K 58
đ‹đ¨đ¯đž đĸđŦ đŖ𝐮đŦ𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐨đĢ𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐭đĸđĨ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞đĨ đĸ𝐭 â€ĸ------------------------â€ĸ Book 1 She's perfect. Perfect family. Perfect fr...
110K 5.5K 49
He's cold, insensitive and rude... But why can't I stay away? ******************** My love life was the last of my problems. Last year, bullies, pen...