Miss Fantasy.

By Honeyrose2020

It's easy to live in fictional world. Isabella will rather keep on dreaming over boys on TV screen like Khloe... More

MEET CHARACTERS.
SNOW WHITE. 1
ALLAN SKY. 2
WHY HER? .3
RED CARD. 4
SURPRISE. 5
RANDOM HOOK UP. 6
PERFECT? .7
STANLEY WERNER.8
LVY. 9
YOU ARE FIRED. 10
HYPOCRITE. 11
MISFITS. 12
UNREQUITED LOVE. 13
MEET ALLISON. 14
A FEATHERY TOUCH. 15
AMORE. 16
SPICES. 17
KRISPEN. 18
WASN'T ME. 19
A DRUNKEN SNOW. 20

A SHORT BREAK.

78 30 11
By Honeyrose2020

There will be multiple point of views but worry out you won't be confused. Most of the time POV's will be from protagonists.

As you are reading, I hope u'll enjoy. Don't shy to comment and it'll be a great pleasure to see a blink of vote from you, so do vote.

English is not my first language; I do my best to minimize grammatical errors and other errors as well.

I used Lexica for the imagination of my characters, I don't own any picture, but you can picture any character the way you want.

This is FICTIONAL work.

Any constructive critics are received with grateful heart because I love learning and growing.

Don't steal my work, plagiarism, or any sort of that because you gonna pay for it here on earth and next to heaven.

And... probably you'll want to strangle my characters and choke them to death please spare their life, I know they will make dumb mistakes like any other human being and that's what I wanted coz they are not robots.

Otherwise, have a happy reading time. Don't forget to take care of urself.

XOXO.

Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 29.9K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
4.1K 174 33
When I follow his gaze- I realise he's been staring at her the whole time. My heart shatters. How could I have been so blind? Adelyn hasn't noticed...
45.1K 5K 85
"What else do you want me to say, Mia?" "Did you mean it?" There is a pause and I just-I feel exhausted, the kind that 12 hours of sleep hasn't been...
57 0 24
Raine Hope is the only word which makes to live every second. I hope for a better life. Love. Family. But pain is the gift I got in my life. I am swa...