cara mia || tommyinnit

بواسطة jojodeliva

chiara has always been known as chichi, a famous punk pop singer known by millions. what happens when she sta... المزيد

act 1
chiara
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
act 2
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxiii

xxxii

638 28 16
بواسطة jojodeliva

Instagram

●○○○○○

○●○○○○

○○●○○○

○○○●○○

○○○○●○

○○○○○●

chichi sandwich dump
liked by kitconnor and 4,264,222 others
view all comments

user1: WTF IS THIS COLLAB

user2: does this mean chichi's gonna star in the new season ??

joelocke03: u guys left me at the subway station
chichi: and whose idea was it to not get on the subway while the rest of us did ?? 🤨
kit.connor: u have no one to blame but urself mate
joelocke03: #cyberbullying

will.gao_: ur cool ig
*liked by creator*

user3: her hopping from boy to boy is crazyyy
user4: u in her buisness is crazy
user3: im not wrong tho... the second shit drops abt her and tommy she goes back to kit ? she's a treesh bruh
user5: ppl like u are the reason the education rate in the states is less than 30%

yazdemand: the best part of ny <33
chichi: the sweetest

user6: and where is tommy
user7: they broke up
user8: they WHAT ??
user9: they were never together lol

user10: my fav queers !!
user11: is chichi queer..?
user12: yeahh she came out a few years ago
as pan

tobiedonovan_: the photo of us on the tube would be more iconic if my head wasnt getting squished by kizzy's ass
51212.87287: L
chichi: subway*
kit.connor: tube**
sebastiancroft: tube**
joelocke03: tube**
wilbursoot: tube**
chichi: u all suck

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

Instagram

enews Exes Chiara Price and Kit Connor reunited? After rumors of break-up with Price and previous boyfriend and Twitch gamer, Tommyinnit, Connor has been spotted entering and exiting Price's studio apartment in Tribeca, New York over the past few days. More on this news at the link in our bio.
liked by user1 and 14,282 others

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

A not-so-perk about Chiara being famous was that she didn't have too many real-life friends. Sure she had celebrities she'd hang with occasionally but never someone who could break into her house without warning and she'd be completely okay with that. Well, Wilbur and Sabrina did do that but they were both currently on tour and didn't have the time.

The Heartstopper cast was a breath of fresh air. Them spending a few months in New York meant a semi-permanent batch of people the singer could hang with while the rest of her life was going shit.

The downside to it, however, was the tremendous backlash from not only her music community — apparently hanging with an ex deems a woman a slut. Shocked? — to the gaming community — division was evident when it came to a tumble within a half-public relationship — and Chiara was at the receiving end of all of it.

"You'd think the man would get some of the shit, but, nope! Just me," she complained to Yasmin as she stuffed her face with a plate of curry and naan. Kit, Kizzy, Joe, Will, and Tobie were in her gaming room attempting to play Minecraft using her various PCs.

"To be honest, I don't even know what's going on with you two," she replied, eating from the same plate. "I didn't even know you guys were together, like... for real."

"Yeah, we were... are... w-were—" She looked up at her friend and frowned. "It's confusing." The girl went on the explain everything that's been going on and why it shouldn't be a big deal. "I'm not a relationship person. The second shit hits the fan, I'm out. Now this fan is covered in shit and all I want is out yet somehow, I'm still in."

"What's keeping you in?" she asked. "Not to make you sound pretentious but, it's not like you can't find another partner. You are ChiChi, after all."

Chiara twirled her hair and sighed, thinking about it. The number of celebrities that have hit her up is not unknown to her. She could. Lord knows it wouldn't be hard. Yet...

"He's my best friend," she finally spoke up, "and the best person I know. I can't do better. Even if I wanted to, I'd become the bad guy to not only my friends but to the world no less."

"They already think you're with me again," Kit said standing behind her, joining them in the kitchen. In his hands were Archimedes and Coulomb with Newton on his shoulder. Chiara passed him a bowl of food as he sat on the stool next to her, sliding the kittens down the kitchen island table. He pulled up the ENews article about them on his phone and slid it to the two girls. They peered down and mumbled in annoyance as they scrolled through it.

"Ick," Chiara murmured. "The photo they used of me is shit."

Kit smirked as he stuffed his mouth with food. "But, this stuff shouldn't be new, right? This happens to big names all the time."

"Not to me," Chiara sighed, pulling away from the phone. "I always steered clear away from these types of things. Sure people hated me but it was because they thought my music was demonic, not because of my relationships." Her head fell into her hands. "My team even warned me that this would go to shit and it did. And it wasn't even my fault!"

The two actors looked at the girl in distress before turning to each other and sharing a look. Laughter from the gaming room countered with the discomforting atmosphere in the kitchen.

"You could always delete social media? Y'know, no one would blame you," Yasmin offered.

"Yeah, they would," Chiara countered. "It would just confirm their suspicions and make me look weak. Plus I'm going on tour soon and I need to promote it so... it just wouldn't work. I don't want them to think their words matter."

"I deleted Twitter when everyone was shitting on me about my sexuality and when we were dating," Kit brought up. "Yeah, maybe it made me look weak but I didn't care what they thought. I wanted space. Years later I still don't have Twitter and I never looked back."

"No, Kit, she shouldn't have to face the fans that have a weird, parasocial relationship with her," Yasmine argued. Kit rolled his eyes.

Chiara grinned. "Thank you!"

"She should face the boyfriend she has an actual, genuine relationship with instead."

"Immediately no," Chiara retracted. She looked up at the two and they were glaring right back. She deadpanned. "And do what? Call him and apologize? Send him a handwritten letter? Send a pigeon with an apology his way? Nothing will work when he's a million miles away and I'm going on tour in a few months. The distance is the hardest part."

The two actors gave each other another look before simultaneously tilting their heads. The two placed a cat on both of the girl's shoulders, making her look up.

"What if you face him physically?" Kit perked up. The singer's eyes enlarged at the idea.

"Y'know, close the distance?" Yasmin added.

"Why be a million miles away when you can be right at his door!"

The kitchen went silent and so did the gaming room. It was as if the world went silent, waiting for her response. She thought about her life. Every decision that led up to the mess of a year she's been through. Covers uploaded to YouTube turned into platinum record albums, a passion for gaming turning into an alter ego with a following of nearly 6 million, and an online friendship turned to... this. All her choices led up to her sitting in her kitchen, finishing nearly two bowls of curry, and asking two Netflix TV show actors — including her ex — for love life advice.

Rock bottom wishes it were her.

"Hand me my phone, please," she motioned to Yasmin with her head still in her arms.

"What're you gonna do?"

Chiara sighed, a sudden uplifted look on her face. "Book a flight."

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

Instagram

@kit.connor's story:

゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•゚

men. suck. so. much.

how do u make spotify playlists for someone and find out all their niche interests and talk abt it with them just to ghost

tmi u guys my apologies but i needed to let that out i will handle this like an adult (darò fuoco alla sua casa 👹👹)

also sorry for the late update im in the uk rn with family !

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.4K 303 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
12.1K 459 38
You are a young streamer blossoming into fame. You adore Minecraft and many of its streamers some of whom encouraged you to start. But what if the on...
95.7K 2.2K 18
What happens when Tommyinnit's sister meets the dream smp? *currently editing so please ignore any mistakes* Published 7/3/21
622 29 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...