A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️

34

824 63 22
By Koochim21

Jimin was walking past the hall when he finds Soha smiling to herself. She was holding Jimin's childhood photo.

" She is catching feelings for me which is... not right. I need to stop everything before it's too late ."

He walks towards Soha and snatches his photo from her hands keeping it back on its place.

" Baby Jiminie was so cute."
She smiles brightly as her eyes were shining.
Jimin closes his eyes as his heart pained but he composes himself and opens his eyes as he turned serious.

" You know what Soha, I am sick of all the tantrums you are throwing. Who do you think I am Hmm?.. you  rejected me by the most harsh way possible and then suddenly one day you felt like apologising for your past actions. You know what... Okay... I grant you apology... Now what ? you think we can be together? ... not possible. I have already lost  my feelings for you. Do you get it!!... "  Soha's smile drops as she looks down.

He retrieves something from his pocket and puts it in front of her face.

" Look at this ring. You threw it away that day right! "

She looks up into his eyes as her eyes glistened. She flinched as Jimin throws that ring in the dustbin in front of her.

" Maybe now you will get it. It's over Soha! ... I am done!!"

He was about to walk away but turns around once again.

" And stop waiting for  me everyday. You are noone to me. Do you understand??. "

He walks away as Soha cups her mouth, tears started trickling down her eyes as her heart clenched painfully. This time his words succeeded in breaking  her heart  as she gets on the verge of losing hopes to get him back.

---------------------

Soha comes out of her room next morning with swelled eyes it seemed like she cried all night. She serves Y/N breakfast as  Taehyung gets concerned on seeing her condition.

" Are you okay Soha?"

He questions as y/n looks at her too.

" What happened Soha?"
Y/N asks as she got worried about her baby sister.

" I-It's nothing Oppa, Unnie really it's just that I didn't sleep well last night. I am so habitual of my bed I guess ."

She tries to fake her smile.

" Same was Jimin's condition few weeks back and he also gave the same reason. Aren't our mattresses comfortable or what. "Y/N tries to  joke around as Taehyung nods chuckling a bit.

Soha's heart clenched because she knows the reason behind Jimin's condition that day. She feels so guilty maybe she deserves whatever is happening with her, she has no right to complain or cry now.

-------------

" Soha Please get these papers from Jimin's room. They must be in first or second drawer of the cabinet behind his door. "

" B-But oppa I don't think so he would like this idea of me intruding his room."  Soha's heart pained.

" Soha, he won't because I asked you. Don't worry about him. "

Soha nods as she leaves for his room.
She opens the door of his room and enters inside, it has Jimin's photos alround as it brought a little smile on her face. She even finds a particular photo which makes her chuckle a bit.

" Kookie or Taehyungie oppa must have gifted this to him."

She was about to touch it but her smile fades when she remembers how he reacted last time. Her heart clenched.

She open the first drawer  then second but doesn't finds the papers. She sighs but then she spots a third drawer, she falls in a delima whether she should open it? She thinks for a while and then she decides to open the third drawer and shuffles through it, just then something draws her attention. She gasps loudly as her eyes widens on finding something.

She finds her letters kept neatly folded in his drawer. Her hands trembles a bit as she holds her letters, he even has  that  first note which he crumpled and threw away that day in her garden. When did he retrieve it from floor of her garden?? and where was she at that time???? She digged inside even more and gasps as  her eyes glistens on finding something else. He also kept her roses well preserved in a diary  which she gifted to Yeontan and indirectly to him. He has kept everything he got from her. God!
She smiled with glistening eyes holding the roses diary close to her heart.

" Thank God! Thank you for giving me hints."

She closes her eyes as some tears falls.

She wipes her tears and opens her eyes. "Now see how I will get him back. I won't give up Jimin. I won't . " 

-----------

" I-I don't like to hurt her Ana! My heart breaks more than hers whenever I behave cold towards her. She is so precious, so precious that she doesn't deserves that treatment of mine. She is made to be loved! to be cherished!. "

" Then why don't you just accept her Chim?"
Ana questions

" Because we have no future, she doesn't trusts me and trust is the first step of any relationship. Even if we got together our relationship will be so weak she will constantly doubt me feel insecure and I don't want her to live a life of insecurity, she doesn't deserves someone like me, Ana. "

*Flashback *

1

Jimin crumples the paper throwing it away  which Soha sticked on his car and drives away but he stops his car as his heart pained. His grip tightens on the steering wheel, he finds Soha walking inside her home from rear view mirror, he reverses his car and gets down picking up that paper  again. He cleans it with his coat and folds it neatly placing it inside his coat and  drives away.

2

Jimin returns his home with Yeontan in his arms and roses gifted by Soha in other hand, he was lost in his  thoughts . Everybody was asleep as he puts Yeontan to sleep who barks when he starts to leave.

" What?"

" You want these Roses?"
He barks again.

" You want me to put them outside your dog house?"

Yeontan barks again.

Jimin scoffs as he feels a bit jealous.

" These are mine you get it! She gifted them to me actually. So, They are mine! Just like she is min-"

He stops and sighs. He looks at the roses in his hand, he pecks them . He holds them close to his heart and walks away towards his room.

3

Jimin walks out rejecting her food in the morning as he sits in his car but he is unable to drive away because his heart clenched painfully  after seeing her hurt face.
He placed his forehead on steering wheel as  his eyes glistens because she was hurt because of him.

" You don't deserve me Soha! You deserve someone better, someone who can treat you right, love you the way you deserve . Please try to forget me love."

*Present*

Ana holds his shoulder as he sighs letting tears escape his eyes. He holds her earring inside his pocket.

'Please try to forget me Soha! Please, I am really sorry love, your Jimine is so sorry for his behavior.'

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N - Ahem! painting in Jimin's room which Soha was laughing at. It  was gifted by Jungkook.

If you know you know 😂...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1K 37
A BTS ff 💜 Y/N is a 18 yr old girl living with her mum...her life was okay until her mum said... "y/n ayah I.................h----av-----e...
187K 7.2K 28
❝ at first i was gonna use you, but now... i really like you. ❞ wherein jimin is being dared to get a nude picture of his best friend's little sister...
1.3K 71 20
"pls k-kill me !! I-i beg u" ( she said between her cries)............................."kill? Then who will love me"(he said while smirking) . . . . ...
468K 11.4K 12
Y/N is married to her sister's Brother in Law as his fiance eloped with her boyfriend on their wedding day.... Journey of two complete strangers who...