Ghost ships [BxB]

By Bonnie_2622

~One Shots ~Short stories ~Smut🔞 ~Fantasy ~M-Preg ~ Sci-fi ★ Ghost ships of kinnPorsche the series. A/N:: N... More

After Match (VegasTan)
One Night With My Ex-Boyfriend (KimCau)
A Coffee Shop Love Story (KimPorsche)
Author's Words
Accidentally Yours (KinnMacau) *1
*2
*3
*4
(Epilogue)
Birthday Gift 🎁 (PeteKhun)
Substitute Bride (VegasChay) *1
*2
*3
*4
*5
(Epilogue)
The Lighthouse (KimPete) *1
*2
*3
(Epilogue)
My Brother (VegasMacau)
The Sea, You & The Sun (PorscheTan) 1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
Epilogue
My Alpha Mates (KinnKimMac)
2â€Čâ€Č
3"
4"
Epilogue
A Next Door Neighbor (PorscheMac)
"Our Love Is A Sin" [BibleJeff]
My friend's father [Tan Mac] "1
"2
"3
"4
"5

My Favorite BJ is My Professor!! (BigTan)

813 18 20
By Bonnie_2622

One shot ~ Big x Tankhun
.
.

⚠️ Mature content. It took me so much time rather than other chapters to think and draft. I was too shy to write it. I accidentally smiled in a serious moment. I almost screamed while imagining 😐 Mom scolded me why I was smiling like an idiot! 🙄😩 It's not like this is the first time she scolded me for smiling all alone without any reason but She almost checked my phone 🥲 if she checked it I would be in heaven 💀⚰️😇I got scolded because of you guys! 😶So please appreciate my hard work if you enjoyed it.
.
.
.

Sorry for talking too much.. let's start the story!

.
.

~Tankhun just finished his extremely sensational episode with his favorite BJ's burning hot live content. "Bj-Yin"

Tankhun's POV _

Fuck!!! His talks and damn hot body just made me cum in a minute! He fucked these girls mercy less. I wish I could feel him one day.

Damn! I can't get to his his face but this dragon tattoo on his chest and hand is fuckin' awesome!

I cleaned my mess and lay down on bed. I think I'm getting addicted to him day by day. I'm still a freshman in my uni. Most of my friends got hot chicks for themselves but I.. Hugh!!! I still can't help but to masturbate myself while watching live adult content!!

I don't think I can approach anyone especially girls because I'm gay. I figured out in my highschool time. A playboy approach me and we end up kissing. One kiss just made me realize that I'm into guys. But we never were in love or in a relationship. He disappeared within a few days.

I fuckin' don't care but my friends took me in pubs, clubs and parties to get a girl. But everytime I want to approach my damn head just reminds me of this fuckin' body.

It might sound crazy but I think I just want to see him and get fucked by him. But that is only possible in my wet dreams.

I always imagine holding his body while he grabbed me between his thighs. I want to see his face while he's fuckin' me without mercy.

I mind going blank when I imagine his masculine body with heavenly abs and that tattoo is cherry on top.

I signed. It's time to sleep because tomorrow I'm gonna enter to sex education class because of my friends who have high-level IQ. They're nothing but womanizers. I don't know why heaven made me their friends!! I can't even leave these idiots.

The next morning _

I got ready and went to uni. Lean placed a hard slap on my back when he saw me.

"Tan... You seem sleepy again. Did you fuck any girl?"

"No."

"How boring! I thought you fucked a hot chick all night and today you're going to share your experience. Anyway let's go."

I signed. We went to meet others. Mek, Joss, Dylan are here.

They also placed hard slaps on my back. We sit down and they started their useless talking while I'm listening dully.

"I heard Miss Victoria is gonna be our sex class teacher." Said Dylan.

"Damn that's great. We can admire that Miss. bootylicious." Said Joss.

"But Miss Victoria is in leave for now." Said Mek.

"Oh man! Then who's gonna take our class?" Said Joss.

"I don't know. Let's see." Said Mek.

We went to our class after their conversation ended. After some time a man entered the classroom.

Woah! He's the professor! He's handsome with a glass on. Sharp jawline and a well build body perfectly enhancing with the coat. I rarely saw someone like this handsome. I think he looks too young to be a professor. Not bad.

"Hello students. I'm Big Suthasid. Your new professor for this class..... Let's start the lesson. Everyone please turn page no. 26."

Well every class is boring so as his class but I think I enjoyed his beauty. And about my friends they just planned how to embarrass that new professor.

After that we attended his class for 3 or 4 times. This lecture is super boring. I was scrolling my phone. Suddenly Joss stands up to ask questions.

"Mr. Suthasid... It's a bit difficult to understand about human organisms and how it works actually. Can you give us a demo practically."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... You should be more practical and use your body a bit more. You should teach how... It goes inside and how it feels..Don't tell me that you don't have any guts or.. are you Gay? Because you can share your opinion."

The whole class laughed a little.

"Silence!"

He slammed the table.

"Don't worry.. I'm capable enough to clear every confusion. Let's talk after class."

He continues studying. When the bell rang then he asked..

"Are there any other students who practically want to see everything? If there's anyone interested.. meet me at the medical room."

Students start looking at each other. Indeed  he's a bit scary though. So everyone left expect from my brave friends. I was about to leave but Joss grabbed me.

"Dude let's have some fun with our so called professor."

"Who told you to ask a question like that? You guys hate these kinds of things right?"

"So what? We can try out something new. Let's go."

"But.. wait..."

Hugh!!! Now we're in the medical hall. No one is here except from us and our professor. His back was facing us.

"Ahem!!" Joss cleared his throat to let him know our presence.

He turned to us. He removed his coat and lossed his tie, undone two buttons and throw off his glasses on the table. He puts on two gloves.

Fuck!! He's looking so... Hot!!

"Welcome to the special class... Today I'll clear all the confusion of you guys. I need a volunteer and the rest can examine."

Here we go again. Joss the bravest one among us raised his hand.

Suddenly a nurse dressed pretty outfit comes inside the room with a tray in her hands. I can tell my friends are drooling over that girl. As for me.. I'm not gonna lie that I'm also drooling over that handsome.

Well we sit down with pen and paper. While she's helping our friend undress.

I'm totally confused. Suddenly they tied up Joss over the table. That girl left and locked the door.

"Hey what is happening?" Joss screamed.

"What are you doing?" Lean asked.

"Silence! Sit still on your place properly and take notes. You guys can't leave until the class is finished. And if you snap back I'll replace you guys instead of him."

We're silent. Joss is totally naked in front of us. Our professor got a pretty big toy to punish our poor friend. He ejected it in front of us. Joss screamed out.

"This is how it feels when someone gets ejected suddenly... How it is?.. answer me.."

"It hurts... It hurts!!" Joss replied.

What the fuck is going on!!

Are they having sex or is he just making Joss scream the lungs out by putting dildos in his asshole in front of others?!! I can't keep looking.

I can feel my body is feeling hot and my cheeks are burning. In a minute our friend starts moaning. Is he feeling good or hurt?

We glanced at each other without uttering any word. Actually we're too shocked to do anything. All we can do is watch the spectacular scene in front of us which is making our pants wet!!

I can feel my other friends are also struggling with their expressions. Because this is too insane to compare with a p*rn. Seeing something like this live is not a simple thing.

Suddenly I noticed a slight part of the tattoo on his hand when he pulled up his sleeve. It's similar.

Joss's moans are hitting the walls.

"So.. this is how feels when someone's body is too needy like a street whore. Tell me how it feels.."

"I.. I .. want more... Fuck... It's..good... Ah.."

He stopped after some time. Joss is already a mess.

"So class.. understand this lesson or you guys need another session with some other volunteers?"

We didn't utter anything but nodded negatively. But I can feel his straight glare at me. I gulped down.

"Good. Now ask your friend to share the experience first. If still need me then we'll have another special class. Till then.. take care. And you... Come to my office room."

Damnit!! He pointed at me.

Should I.. go...

"Hey Tan.. go immediately... What are you waiting for? We'll take care of Joss." Mek snapped me.

God... What is he going to do with me?!!

I knocked then entered. He's sitting on his chair.

"Yes... Mr. Suthasid.."

"Hey... What's your name?"

"Ta... Tankhun.."

"Humm... I think you didn't enjoy that class. Right?"

"Huh?!!"

"You should've put more attention."

"I.. don't understand... What are you... Taking about.."

He comes closer. Dude! He's making me scared!

"You have eyes on me?"

"Huh?!"

He .. knows!!!

"What are you... Saying?"

"No need to deny... I can feel your eyes on me in every class. So I'm just curious. And you're reaction earlier was so lewd like you wanted to get touched instead."

"It's not... Not that.. I..."

Fuck it! Was my expression that excessive he can tell?!

Suddenly he moved forward and I'm against the table. He puts his hands on my both sides to capture my figure.

"What are you thinking?"

"Are you... Gay?"

"Well I'm Bi... but I only tried once with a man.."

"What do you want?"

"Don't be childish... I know what you want and I can give you that.."

His hand travels to my waist and then he opened my pants button.

"Don't... Ahhh..."

He slides his hand inside and grabbed my lower part. He kissed my neck.

"You're hard and leaking precum.. good.."

"Please stop..."

He's just stroking me. What's wrong with me? I can't push him away. He's our professor! He's holding me like this!!!

It's embarrassing! I clenched his shirt. All in my mind I can think of that masculine body which I always dreamed of. I released and took a breath. My body is sweating already.

"It's like you're too sensitive. Not bad."

Suddenly I noticed the tattoo. I slides the shirt from his shoulder. It's... It's same!

"You're... You're Bj Yin!!"

He smirks at me.

"Well well well... I got a fan. So you watch my contents. I'm glad...I think we should chat more but not here..So dear.. meet me at this address at 9 o'clock at night."

I'm just shocked. I.. I'm in front of the person I've always dreamed of. I wanted to see his face desperately.

I signed. I'll say that I'm not disappointed because he's as handsome as I expected to be but what about whatever just happened?

Should I go with his proposal? I'm not gonna lie that after knowing his identity I.. I really want him. But is it ok?

"I'll wait for you."

His words snap me back to reality. I'm already a mess even my mind is playing with me.

We set our clothes then I left his room.

My friends keep asking me what happened but I can't say anything.

We get back home.

I was in a dilemma but in the end I decided to meet him. After all he's the person I've been seeking & craving for last 2 years.

I went to that address. It's a pretty big house. I bell the ring.

He opened the door in a minute with a big smile. He arranged a dinner table.

"May I ask why you called me here?"

"Have dinner first."

We finished a silent dinner. Then he offered me a glass of wine.

"Will you tell me now?"

"You like me?"

"Ah... What if... I.. do?

"Well.. I want you... To be my date.."

"Like seriously?!! Technically I'm your student apart from that I just found out that I've been watching your adult content that's why you're proposing me like this? If you want a fuck then spill it out don't puzzle the words."

I can't deny that I got my eyes only that man I've been dreaming for. So yeah. If he wanna play that's fine but not with my emotions.

He just got up and grabbed me by the waist. He pulled me up and let me sit on the table.

He kissed me.

"Hey... No stop!"

His grip is firm and I'm losing my mind again. I didn't realize when he got me naked. He slides the table cloth. I lay down and he's over me.

"Don't worry I'll give you what you want."

He placed my leg on his shoulder and ejected me suddenly.

"AHHH!! Stop it!"

But he let me adjust. Then he starts moving. I'm just staring at his mascular body. I really wanted this man so close to me and now it's really happening.

In a minute I moaned. It's too hard to control.

"You want more, my dear student."

"I... Ah... Keep going.. please..."

Fuck!! I just want more. My body is trembling. I move my hand and the wine glass falls on the floor.

He kept going until my body went numb and we cummed together. He carried me to his bed like this.

I'm between his thighs and he keeps making me moan his name again and again.

This horny bastard kept fuckin' me The whole damn night! Well I couldn't push him away though. As it was my first time so it's too much on my body. It's hurting like hell and numb. We took shower together then went to bed.

When I woke up it's already 10:00 in the morning.

He's smoking a cigarette while his eyes are on me. He comes closer.

"I think I should get going."

"Wait... Somethings are not cleared yet."

"What to clear? You fucked me all night and you need clarification of this."

"I didn't mean that. I want an honest answer for my proposal."

"Me being your date! But why? What made you think that one night can make you fall for me and we can date each other? I know whatever just happened it was just a flow. Why you want me to be your date?"

"Because I got my eyes on you."

"Are you making fun of me? Since the day we first met I don't think we talked to each other in class or something. I know I'm just someone who falls for a man whose face I never saw until I found the identity. But if I want someone in my life I also want that person to love me back equally. I never ever imagined even in my dreams that I would meet you like this and... I want to be loved not just a damn fuck to my body."

He kissed me.

"Are you done? Who told you that I don't love you? I got my eyes on you since the day we first met... 3 years ago."

"3 years?!!"

"You were a highschool student when we first met. I think I fall for you at the first sight. I even talked with you once when you helped me with the direction.
After that I followed you a few times. I saw you kissed a boy. I couldn't ask you because I was not sure if I was into men. Then I tried it with a random guy as well. But all I want is you.
I moved from that town because of my family problem and your sight was also fed away. I tried to date people but no one was interested in me nor I could make it out.
I involved in this adult content because I want to get out of the frustration and enjoy a bit while incoming more money. I got my proper job as a professor after struggling. Then... I met you again.
Everything comes back where it was. After seeing you I know I can't let you go this time. I know whatever just happened was unexpected to you. But I.. I really want to try it out with you."

I feel like dumb. He knows me before I know him! The man I always want.. now he likes me.

"So... That means... You have feelings for me..."

"Yeah.."

"Can I... Trust you?"

"You can if you want. At least I can assure you that I won't betray and be loyal to my partner."

I just don't know how to reject. After all it won't harm if we try out at least I won't regret it.

"Then... Let's date... I want to know more about you."

"You sure?!"

"So you want me to change my mind?"

"No no. I'm ok."

"But be prepared because you already fucked around too much even you messed with my friends so you'll get punishment for that Mr. Professor."

"Huh?!.. don't drag that now. It was just.."

"I don't want to hear anything. Now go and make me breakfast."

"You're ordering me like this?"

"You want us to date or not?"

"Ok ok fine... My dear student.. but I want a reward.."

He smirks. I pulled him into a Kiss.

"You'll get more if you obey me.."

I smirked.

.
.

This is how my secret date is going. My friends are now scared of him. I can't help but laugh at the embarrassing incident.

We started knowing each other. I think I'm falling again.

In the end, I'm with the person I always wanted, my dream lover, My favorite Bj who's my professor.

_________________________________________

A/N:

Word range: 2897!!! (Without including the author's Words)

This is the longest one shot I've ever written!

Hope you guys enjoyed.

The next will be one shot of (VegasMacau)

😶🥲😅😁

Stay turned!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919 15 6
in which i write some fun one shots! or... a collection of oneshots of various ships, x original character and x reader stories.
10.9K 103 32
I got really bored with FTO one-shots so here you go. Enjoy! and you can put any ship you want and how you want the one-shot to go. Like angst, fluff...
101K 1.5K 47
Enjoy these one-shots. * I don't do smut. * I take requests, but I'm slow so bear with me. [Requests Currently Closed] *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARA...
49.1K 2.3K 45
[COMPLETED] Random Ghost ships đŸ‘» #VegasPorschĂ© đŸ„°. #KimPete 😘 #KinnMacau 😍. #BigTayâ˜ș (Additional couple ≈ TankhunxTem)đŸ„łđŸ€© -What if Porsch...