The Demon King of Time

By Masamune

"What would you do if you were told if you're going to be a king?" "I would try to avoid it... but in the end... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Christmas special
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Season 1 End)

Chapter 8

2.1K 49 182
By Masamune

"Suit!"

"I gotcha! Here!"

"Tie!"

"Here!"

"Hair gel!"

"Catch!"

"Comb!"

"There!"

"Is this really necessary?"

"Absolutely!"

Currently, Masamune is being helped dress for his date with Mei. Once the riders heard of that they immediately rushed to him and prepped him up.

"This is your first date my lord you must look at your best." Kuuga said as he combed Masamune's hair.

"Just give me my old king suit." Masamune replied tiredly.

"About that... we lost it." Agito sheepishly said.

"What?"

"Now don't get angry my lord! We've prepared a new suit for you." Ryuki said as he brought a suit with yellow lines.

"Good."

"Come on! Be more cheerful this is your first date! I'm sure that girl will be happy if you're enjoying yourself."

"It should be the other way around... I'm the one who's supposed to make her happy."

Masamune let out a sigh before looking at the clock. He then remembered that it was almost time.

"Take care of the ship and don't let Build do his shenanigans." Masamune said as he stood up before leaving the Hyperion.

"We're definitely spying aren't we?"

"Absolutely!"

With Masamune

Masamune was seen in front of Mei's dorm. On the outside, he seemed calm but on the inside, he was panicking... badly!

"Why did I agree to this?! I've never been on a date before!"

"Was this what they meant about me being dense?! Dear Fruit Jesus, I've accidentally become a womanizer!"

"Stay calm! You've done much more extreme things than this before. The Dragredder incident! Kicking a literal god in the face! Asserting my dominance to all of the time gods! And yet why can't I stay calm!"

"Be c-"

"Masamune."

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

So much for being cool. Masamune thoughts immediately began panicking when he heard Mei voice and found out she was already outside.

"Y-You look nice." Masamune stammered after seeing Mei wearing a casual outfit and her hair was not in a ponytail.

"T-Thanks." Mei thanked the boy who was trying to keep his cool.

"So ...let's go?"

"Yeah... let's go."

Masamune and Mei walk away from the dorm. Masamune summons a golden portal and goes through it with Mei. On the other side, they were now in a city.

"What do you want to do first?" Masamune asked.

"H-How about doing something fun." Mei answered sheepishly.

"Something fun? Is my Mei asking for that~" Masamune teasingly said.

"N-No! It's not that!" Mei denied as her face was blushing red.

"I would like that actually."

"You shut it!"

"What? I was talking about that amusement park." Masamune said as he pointed to an amusement park.

"O-Oh."

"Oh~ perhaps you were thinking about something else~"

"S-Stop teasing me!" 

Masamune chuckled as Mei hid her face behind her hands. Grabbing Mei hand Masamune took her to the park.

"I'm touching his hand..."

Just touching his hand got her flustered evident by her red face. She never went on a date before but she does have experience hanging out with Masamune.

She knew his favorite food and drinks. His favorite place and favorite person... thinking about that moment always fills her with joy.

She always remembers the first time they met.

Flashback

Mei was seen back in Senba Academy. She was seen studying on her books before the teacher came in.

"Listen up everyone! We have a new transfer student today!"

Hearing that everyone started gossiping about the new student. Mei didn't listen and just continued studying before suddenly she heard footsteps and looked up and saw him.

"Hello... I'm Masamune Kazama." He introduced himself lazily.

"And?"

"And I'm a student."

Everyone sweatdrops at Masamune's lazy answer. Mei could see he was an introverted guy but as long he didn't cause any trouble he was fine in his book.

"You can sit beside Raiden-San."

Masamune nodded lazily before heading his way to his chair. Mei could hear the other jealously and envy when he sat beside her.

Masamune sat on his chair before the teacher continued on with his lesson. Mei didn't pay any attention to him but she suddenly heard snoring.

Snore~

Turning to her head right she saw Masamune sleeping on his desk. Mei could only look in shock as the new student began sleeping in class on his first day.

"Does anyone hear snoring?" The teacher suddenly said gaining everyone's attention.

Snore~

Turning to the source everyone spotted Masamune sleeping on his desk. Naturally, the teacher got angry and threw a chalk at Masamune but to their surprise he managed to catch it with one hand.

Snore~

"Grr... wake up!"

"W-What..."

Masamune woke up groggily before rubbing his eyes and staring at the angry teacher. Masamune stared at the teacher before gaining a blank look.

"It's just you..."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Listen here! If you can solve this I'll let you go back to sleep."

Masamune looks at the blackboard the teacher pointed to. Masamune looks at it for a moment before yawning.

"It's 5.32"

"W-what? That's correct!"

"Cool! I'm going back to sleep."

Everyone stared in shock at Masamune. Mei was the most surprised she thought he was just a lazy student turns out he's more than meets the eye.

'Just who are you?"

TIMESKIP

Mei was seen going up some stairs. She was going to the rooftop and was bringing her Bento. She didn't like the crowd in the cafeteria so she opted to have lunch on the rooftops.

"I'm having an interesting day."

Suddenly Mei heard sounds behind the door. It sounded like a male talking to someone whoever it was Mei needed to be patient.

"No. I don't want to Build to make me something when I get back! What do you mean Agito and Kabuto are busy?!"

"They got new hobbies? Last time one of you got a hobby it ended up with me and Decade fixing your mess."

"Just make me something edible. Yeah, I'll see you later. You know it's rude to eavesdrop."

The person's voice from the other side spooked her. Mei shook her head and opened the door and to her surprise she saw Masamune staring at her.

"Hoh~ Raiden Mei right? I didn't expect a student like you to come here." Masamune teasingly said.

"I don't do well with crowds Kazama-san." Mei replied.

"Really? Me too but that doesn't explain why such a prestigious student like you is here alone."

"I just wanted some peace and quiet."

"Don't let me stop you... I'll take a nap so you can eat your lunch in silence."

Masamune sat on one of the benches and took a nap. Mei sat on the other bench and opened her Bento. Mei stared at Masamune in silence before eating her bento.

Grumble~

Mei heard Masamune's stomach growling before she saw him having a red face. Mei giggled before she began having a plan for tomorrow.

The next day

"You're here again."

Mei went to the rooftops and saw Masamune lying down. Masamune gave her a wave of acknowledgment before continuing his nap.

Grumble~

Hearing his stomach grumble Mei put a bento box beside Masamune. Masamune opened his eyes and was surprised by the box.

"What's this for?"

"Your lunch."

"This is for me?"

"Yeah. I heard your stomach grumbling so I made another one just for you."

"...Thanks."

Masamune sat up and took the box in his hand before putting it on his lap. Opening the box he grabbed a pair of chopsticks took one bite and was surprised by the flavor.

"...it's good."

"Really! Thank you!"

Masamune stared at Mei as she smiled brightly at him. Masamune blushed to see her smile before turning his head back to the bento box and eating silently.

"Thanks..."

"No problem. Recess is almost over come on let's go back."

Masamune nods before handing Mei her bento box. Masamune follows Mei and grabs Odin Ridewatch.

ODIN!

'Project her.'

'It shall be done.'

For the very first time after a long while Masamune has finally found a new friend.

Later

School was over and Masamune was on his way back to his dorm before suddenly spotting Mei.

He also spotted a group of teenagers following Mei from behind. Looking at the scene in silence Masamune sneakily followed them.

'Be on standby."

"Yes! My lord."

Masamune watched as Mei went into an alley with the group of teenagers following from behind.

"Well... hello pretty girl." A masculine male sinisterly said.

"Who are you?!" Mei demanded feeling a bit of fear.

"We just wanna play with you for a while... that's all."

The group began moving closer to Mei while Mei tried to walk away but ended up in a dead end.

Just as the group was about to get close footsteps were heard. Suddenly one of the teenagers was thrown away.

"This is really cliche."

Turning to the source they saw Masamune with his arms crossed. Masamune glared at the teenagers coldly before cracking his knuckles.

"Alright, you sons of bitches. Step away from the girl." Masamune coldly said sending shivers to all of them.

"Like hell!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Masamune calmly walks to the group as one of them tries tackling him but Masamune grabs him by his head and slams it into the wall. Masamune then sidesteps from a punch and knees the other person causing him to spit out blood and fall to the ground.

"It's you and me now. Still think you got this?"

The leader rushes at him but Masamune avoids the attack and delivers a chop to the neck causing him to fall unconscious.

Masamune dusted his hand and looked back at Mei who was staring at him with wide eyes. Masamune then walks up to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine."

"Thank goodness. Let's leave who knows what'll happen if we stay here any longer."

'Odin disposed of the bodies."

'Very well my lord'

"Why did you save me?"

"Eh?"

Masamune was confused at the girl's words. He tilted his head and saw Mei's eyes were covered by her hair.

"...why did you save me?"

"It's because... you're someone precious to me."

Mei widened her eyes in surprise and joy. This was the first time someone had told her something like that. Mei smiles softly before walking out of the alley with Masamune.

Mei knew she finally had found her first friend.

Present

"That was a fun ride."

"It was..."

Masamune and Mei were now sitting on a bench while holding a cotton in their hand. Mei stared at her candy before she smiled softly.

"Masamune."

"Ye-Hmph!"

Masamune drops his cotton cans in surprise when Mei suddenly kisses him on the lips. Masamune closed his eyes before returning the kiss and caressed Mei's cheek. Eventually, they let go as a string of saliva came out from their tongues.

"Thanks for being by my side Masamune." Mei said as she gave Masamune a soft smile causing the boy to blush.

"It really was nothing... but I'm glad I met you." Masamune said while looking at Mei softly.

Mei leans her head into Masamune's shoulder before the boy wraps one arm around her. He didn't know love would feel this way... the only person who showed him kindness was his old friend. Yet... he loved Mei with all of his heart.

"Raiden Mei. I love you."

"Geez... saying something like that to a girl so suddenly but I love you too Masamune Kazama."

Masamune caressed Mei's hair playing with it. Mei hummed contentedly as she enjoyed his warmth.

"I guess this means you're not dense anymore."

"Dense?"

"Yeah! You know realize Kiana's feelings."

"What feelings? She always sees me as her best friend doesn't she?"

Mei's eyes widened in shock at the boy's denseness. Perhaps something may not change after all.

"You're a dense idiot Masamune."

"Hey!"

"But you're my dense idiot!"

"W-Whatever! Hmph!"

"Fufu~"

Meanwhile

While Masamune was busy with his date the Heisei Kamen Riders was seen in different disguise as they watched Masamune date.

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH BOOOOIIIIIII!!!"

"WOOOOOOO!!! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!"

"Masamune! Mei! BEST MATCH!"

"Calm down both of you!"

"Ow!"

Kabuto slaps Kiva and Build in the back of their heads. He sighed in annoyance but also pride knowing Masamune finally had a girlfriend.

"So party in the Hyperion?" Den-O asked.

"Absolutely!" Decade answered.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Suddenly they hear a female voice and turning around they see Kiana with Bronya along with Seele.

"Spying." Agito bluntly said.

"Same." Kiana replied before continuing to watch Masamune.

"Mou~ Masamune-senpai~ why can't you just notice my feelings for you?" Kiana whined as she watched Mei being lovey dovey with Masamune.

"Idiotka is beginning to be desperate." Bronya said in her usual monotone voice.

"Cheer up Kiana-san it may be you next time!" Seele said trying to cheer up the sulking Kiana.

"I doubt it."

TIMESKIP

Masamune was back in Hyperion and walked into the main room. He was suddenly greeted by confetti and cheers.

"What the?"

"Congrats on finally getting a girlfriend my lord!" Every rider including the dark riders cheered.

"Thanks?"

"Now we don't have to worry about you not having a successor!" Ghost yelled in joy.

"So you were watching me... I knew it."

"But who cares! Let's get ready to party!"

"Yeah!"

Masamune smiles before going to the window and smiles softly. He grabs a white Ridewatch with the Kanji Rider and stares at it in nostalgia.

"Are you watching me, my friend? I've got myself a girlfriend. There's one thing I thought I would ever achieve."

"My lord come and join us!"

"I'll be right there!"

"I wish you were here so you could witness your dreams becoming reality. So take care..."

"My dear friend... Tokiwa Sougo."

A/N

Yo!

Been a while!

Well, I was just busy with irl stuff and a lack of motivation. But hey! Here's a new chapter! Also if you didn't know I update once a week on a random story.

Here's a fun fact. Did you know that most of my OC's name such as Masamune and Takashi was inspired by an unfinished Kamen Rider Blade fanfic. See if you can find that.

Nothing special in this chapter. Just some backstory on how Mei and Masamune met and as for Tokiwa Sougo...

Well, you'll have to wait.

Anyway that's about it and as always...

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.1K 34
I never wanted to lose to anybody and I never experienced it until I met you. You told me that you are absolute. I didn't believe it until I tasted d...
119K 1.9K 32
" you and i forever," he told me.
6.1K 268 20
We never asked for this. We were born different, raised differently, taught differently. Everything about us is different. The only single similarity...
11.7K 299 28
You would assume that if you were a princess then you would want to stay one wouldn't you? What if I told you what you have to do when you're a princ...