Korean Boy Fall In Love With...

By mannuDedha

(this is normal love story A Korean boy and an Indian girl ❤️❤️ but Everyone loves red and but his love is... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46

chapter 41

197 6 2
By mannuDedha

(Author's POV)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jungkook comes to YN's house In the evening And Anshu opens the door and .

She sees jungkook and Suga are there. And Jungkook said: where is she .

She said: she is in the kitchen she is cooking today.

He said: really. She nodded and Jungkook went from there to the kitchen.

And Anshu hugs suga and they kiss each other and other jungkook side, jungkook stands at the kitchen door .

and he stares at her lovingly. And She had ear airpods in her ears and he walked up to her and hugged her from behind .

and she flinches because of the suddenly hugged and Jungkook whispered in deep voice : it's me .

He buries his face in her neck and she said: Ahh you scared me and when you come here .

While she took off her airpods he said: a few seconds ago.

She says: okay, Have you eaten and you came here after eating here.

He said: no, No, I haven't eaten yet. By the way, what are you cooking? What is this called?

She said: I have made potatoes, vegetables and kheer and this is called puri .

He licked his lips and He said: I also want to eat .

She smiled and she said: ok, You go and sit at the dinner table and I will bring it in 5 minutes.

He said: no, I will go with you and I will wait for you here. She nodded and After some time.

she says, the food is ready, let's go to the table.
And both of them go near the dinner table with trays of food and.

they see the couple sitting on the couch and talking.
YN said: anshu The food is ready, come sit at the dinner table and eat.

They nodded Jungkook and Suga They both sit at the dinner table and serve them food.

And Anshu and YN also sit down and start eating . Suga said: Who prepared this food? It is very good and what is that called.

YN said happily: I made this food and it is called Potato Vegetable Kheer Puri.

Jungkook said: yes,This food is turning out great and whatever is made from this milk is also very tasty.

YN said: really you like it.
He nodded And after some time he went into the YN room and .

after some time Yn also follows him into the room. Jungkook sat on the bed and he said: YN you are late.

She said: I was washing the dishes .
And she goes to the bed and sits next to him and he hugs her .

And they both lie down on the bed and Jungkook said: All your luggage has come from the hotel.

YN nodded because she was too shy Thinking she has a boyfriend now and he said: why aren't you saying anything YN.

She said: oh I am saying how was your day, you went to work today.

He said: yes i went to work today .
Yn said: okay, your birthday is coming right.

He said: yes, Do you want to celebrate my birthday by going out somewhere?

She said: no,Will do it inside the house only and will not go out anywhere.
He said: okay as you wish.

YN said: Okay, what do you want as a birthday gift?

He said: Will you give me what I ask of you?

She said: yes, I will give you.
He said: think again .
She said: you just saying.

He said: but I don't want anything, I just want you on my Avery birthday.

While he rubbed her cheek and they kissed each other and after breaking the kiss .

he whispered against her lips: You will stay with me on my Avery birthday, right?

She nodded and he said: thank you please never leave me. He pecked her lips and he pulled her closer and Both of them were silent.

And after some time YN speaks : Will you go home now or will you go tomorrow?

He said: no, I will stay here today and leave tomorrow morning.

She nodded and he kissed her forehead and both of them talked for a long time and .

after some time they fall asleep hugging each other. And in the morning both of the couples woke up .

and from there jungkook said: YN I will meet you in the evening and you have to keep calling me If you need anything, don't hesitate okay .

She nodded and he said: And give me a morning kiss right now.

She kissed his cheek and he smiled and he cupped her face and kissed her on the lips and .

he said: here on lips okay Always kiss me whenever I meet you or whenever I go home back okay.

She nodded again and he gave her final kiss on forehead and

jungkook and Suga went to his home.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
SKIP JUNGKOOK'S BIRTHDAY.
<<<<*****************************>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
YN'S POV
<<<<<<********>>>>>>
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
Today is Jungkook's birthday and he has invited me , Anshu to his house.

And I got ready , Anshu is always taking time to get ready.

and i'm wearing this

And Anshu also comes from her room wearing this

We both are wearing almost the same clothes and I said: If you are ready then should we go? You already made me late, Jungkook's call was coming many times.

She said: sorry let's go now.
I nodded and Jungkook called again and I picked up the phone call and.

he said: where are you, you are very late .
I said: I am on my way, give me a few minutes .

Anshu was looking at me and said : why are you lying?
I silenced her and asked Jungkook : please disconnect the call, we're just about to arrive.

He: Yes, okay, but come slowly.
I said: okay. And I quickly ended the phone call and .

anshu said: Why did you lie to him that we were on the way? You should have told him the truth.

I said: First you come out with me and I will tell you on the way.

we both go out of the house anshu said: Now let me know why you lied.
I said: because he feels bad we were too late because of you.

Anshu said: nothing is because of me okk.
I shook my head no and she didn't say anything and After some time we reached Jungkook home and j hope opened the door .

and He hugged both of us and said : come inside .
Me and anshu said: thank you .

And we go inside and there are all the members and jin and everyone also hugged us and.

I said: where is he .
JIMIN said: He's probably getting ready in his room. I said: okay.

And I'm going towards his room and Inside the room, he stood in front of the dressing table And .

he was looking at himself in the mirror He was wearing black pants and a white colored T-shirt. The tattoos on his hands were visible.

And he feels my presence and he looks back and he said : oh YN you come .

And he comes towards me and hugs me and I also hug him and he pecks my lips and .

he said: Why are you so late? Where were you?
I said: Anshu made me late, I got ready very early.

He said: No problem, now you are here By the way you are looking very beautiful.

I said: Thank you, and you look handsome , the colour of your clothes is like mine .

He said: yeah, some colour We both got matching colour clothes, thank you baby for your compliment.

I hugged him and I kissed him on his cheek and I said: happy birthday .

He smiled and he said: thank you.
He kissed my lips and after I broke the kiss, I looked at the mirror and.

I said: ohh you ruined my lipstick .
He chuckled and he said: sorry.
I looked at his lips There was a mark of my lipstick on his lips .

and I started wiping it with my thumb. he holds my hand and says : What are you doing why are you wiping my lips .

I said: I removed my lipstick on your lips.
He said: There's no need to whip my lips You know we just kissed you're wiping your kiss.

I shook my head and he licked his lips and I said: There was a chemical in my lipstick and you licked it.

He said: it's okay.
I signed and I said: you Just leave it now you move ,I have applied lipstick.
He moved .

and I went to the dressing table and applied my lipstick and he hugged me and I applied lipstick and.

I say to him : should we go out of the room. He kissed me and

he said: okay, let's go.
He holds my waist and walks out of the room.

And jimin Said: Finally you both came out of the room.
Ahh I feel shy , I understand his double meaning ,

Jungkook laughing and he Said: yes, let's start the party .
But RM said: First jungkook you will cut the birthday cake okay we've been waiting a long time.

He excitedly nodded and we went to the table where his cake was kept and he held my hand while he cut the cake and .

I said: what are you doing why are you holding my hand. he tightened his grips and .

He said: I want you to cut the cake with me. I was about to say something to him and other members saying: Guys, cut the cake, both of you.

I nodded and We both cut the cake together and we both fed the cake to each other and.

I told him : happy birthday to you.
He kissed my lips and he said: thank you baby.

I looked at other members and they all were shouting and I was also blushing and other members came and.

started feeding him cake. I was going but jungkook held my hand and

he said: where are you going .
I

said I am going to Anshu, she is standing alone.

I went to the other side where anshu stood up and anshu said: YN sat on the chair.

I nodded and I asked: What happened, are you bored here?
Anshu said: no .

I nodded and Suga came towards us and he sat next to Anshu and they talked to each other and he hugged her .

I looked at him , he was already standing in front of me and he said: What happened YN .

I shook my head like nothing and he cupped my face and he kissed my forehead and .

he said: Come on, you're feeling hungry, let's go eat. I said: okay. And we go to dinner and after we all eat and .

All members started going to their homes and Jungkook said: YN stay here for tonight please.

I said : but Anshu will be left alone at home.
Jungkook said: Suga Hyung , he will stay with her , so please stay here.

I said: okay I will stay here. And he smiles and kisses me he said: Thank you.

And finally Anshu also leaves with suga and Jungkook Grabs my waist and walks like in the living room.

and he said: YN you change your clothes first.

I said: I don't have any clothes here.
He said: so wear my clothes come with me.

he takes me to his room and He goes to his wardrobe and gives me one of his t-shirts and he is about to take out one of his trousers.

and I say : hm There is no need for this trouser , you just give me a trouser ,I am comfortable in this pant of mine .

He said: are you sure . I nodded and He gave me his black T-shirt and he asked me :You go to the bathroom and change.

I said: okay. And I take the t-shirt from his hand and go to the bathroom.After I come to the bathroom,

I close my bathroom door and take a deep breath.
I don't know why I was feeling strange, I mean I was shy.

And his T-shirt smelled very nice And I went to the bathroom and.

but Jungkook is not in the room. I go towards the living room and I see .
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hello everyone
<<<<<<<<**************>>>>>>>>
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
hey how are you all guys I hope you are doing well and sorry for the late update I was busy hehehehheeheee sorry And the new chapter is here and the next chapter will definitely come soon and please vote and comment please
Thank you
I purple you 💜🎉💜🎉

You must have heard that RM and Jimin & V, jungkook is going for military service. Aaaahhhhh I'll miss them all and I already start missing them all
They Fucking going for a year and a half
Why God but we all have to stay strong
Because we are BTS Army .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.9K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
140K 4.8K 38
Jimin: it hurts to see you with someone else kookie Jungkook : miniee guess what ? *bunny smile* Jimin : what is it kookie *smiles* Jungkook : i am i...
243K 8.1K 34
"Listen. I don't know what kind of man you think I am, but I'm not gonna throw you on the bed and have my way with you just because you're standing n...
226K 6.2K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...