Izuku Yagi: Hades Ring

بواسطة Ricks999

Four months have passed since the war between Japan and Outcast of Hell. Izuku Yagi is being locked in an unk... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1 Inmate 1796
Chapter 2 Snapped
Chapter 3 Second Chance
Chapter 4 Masamori Ito
Chapter 5 Homura Jin
Chapter 6 Busted
Chapter 7 Quirkless Combat
Chapter 9 Uehara Choice
Chapter 10 Callous Act
Chapter 11 The Demons
Chapter 12 Hole in The Head
Chapter 13 Class B Battle Royal
Chapter 14 I Spy With My Floating Eye
Chapter 15 An Invitation to Everlasting Summer
Chapter 16 Class B Horror Getaway
Chapter 17 Survival
Chapter 18 Knock Knock
Chapter 18.5 Asano Ozora
Chapter 19 Guns N Head
Chapter 20 Delirium
Chapter 21 Public Execution
Chapter 22 Second Ghost
Chapter 23 A Good Day to Die
Chapter 24 Leaving the Past
Chapter 25 Izuku Midoriya: Origin
Chapter 26 Confessional Booth
Chapter 27 The Name is Izuku
Chapter 28 Bloody Family Dinner
Chapter 29 State vs The Demon
Chapter 30 Present
Chapter 31 No's
Chapter 32 Pet Snake
Chapter 33 Trial of Yagi
Chapter 34 Bullet In The Head
Chapter 35 Invasion at Home
Chapter 36 An Eye for An Eye
Chapter 37 Death Poker
Chapter 38 No Money No Life
Chapter 39 Chess Piece
Chapter 40 Secrets
Chapter 41 Outcast vs MLA
Chapter 42 Hades Ring

Chapter 8 Inception

2.1K 65 37
بواسطة Ricks999

A week has passed since the match between class B and their new teacher. Almost half of the class feels bitter about the situation, thinking that after all of that training, they have done and what they have been through, it practically vanished when they got their asses beaten by their teacher who happens to not have a quirk.

A day after that, Monoma came to wake up the entire class B in the morning telling them that they needed to have an emergency meeting straight away. The rest of them gathered in the living room wearing sleepy faces and still in their pajamas gathered in the living room.

He came into the living room and gathered the class to discuss about Homura sensei situation on how to get him back after their humiliating defeat at his hands. Needless to say, Monoma won't be waking up till noon courtesy of Kendo chopping and Awase welding him up against the wall. The rest of them decided to head back to bed trying to get a few hours of rest before the class started.

In the morning, Kendo is awake from her bed by the sound of her phone alarm. She's doing some stretches before changing her pajamas to her school gym uniform. Once she arrived in the living room, she saw Awase and Setsuna bending over to tie her shoes, getting ready for their morning run as well.

"Hey, guys," Kendo greeted them, walking over to put on her training shoes. "Awase, are you joining us today?"

"Yeah," He nodded, giving her a warm smile. "I had seen you and Setsuna running whenever I woke up looking in my window, and I decided to join you today. I hope you do not mind."

"Not at all!" Setsuna assured him, smiling. "It's always nice to run with new people!"

"In that case, let's get going," Kendo told the two, opening the door and following Setsuna out the door to start running on their path.

As they sprinted around the main building towards Ground Beta, Kendo took some time to look around at everyone moving about their day, hanging out on the warm Tuesday morning. She saw a couple of general study students returning from the main gate carrying a suitcase, remembering that her best friend had said something about the whole students moving into the dorm built by UA.

She also saw Shinsou hanging on the treetop while a few of his classmate shook their head while standing at the side. She saw Snipe and Present Mic doing a patrol, she saw smoke coming from the support group house courtesy of Hatsume. Suddenly something came running passed her and Awase who was following at the same pace as her.

"What the?" Awase watched in surprise.

A mysterious black hood came running over and just passed Sestuna. They watched as the person was running at an incredible pace, almost rivaling a professional athlete. At first, they might think that it's Iida from the next class door, but they don't see an engine thruster coming from the back of its leg making them wonder who that person could be.

As they went to stop near the front gate entrance to catch their breath, the mysterious person was standing there gulping a plastic bottle filled with water. Near the gate, Ectoplasm is standing there looking at the person with an amazed look on his creepy face.

"Ectoplasm sensei, what are you doing here?" Setsuna came to greet him while wiping the sweat coming from her forehead.

"I've just finished doing some patrol. Thought I came by to rest and went to the lounge when I spotted this young man running the whole school." he nudges over to the man standing just two hundred meters away from him.

"Whole school?" Awase raises his eyebrow.

"Yep, been doing nonstop since four in the morning. He's gone over seven laps at this point." Ectoplasm looked at the mysterious hooded man and Setsuna came to approach him.

"Hey, dude, that was some good running back there. Are you a third year maybe?" she went towards him.

"No, just a teacher." he pulled down his hoodie and showed his silver hair for her to see and she widened her eyes since she just saw that same hairstyle and color a few days ago in the gym.

"Homura sensei!!" Setsuna shook in surprise while the other two turned their head and saw their teacher just come running and passed them a few minutes ago.

"Ah Setsuna, Awase, Kendo. Came for a run?" he asked.

"Yeah just came and finished. I didn't know that you tend to do some jogging as well." Awase replied.

"Three times a week. I tend to stretch myself every day."

"God, did you even go on to sleep or something?"

"My sleep schedule is my own. Thank you Awase," he replied nodding his head over to his student.

"Now, if you excuse me. I've got some work to do." he grabbed his bottle of water and dumped it in the trash before running back to the school grounds and cleaning himself for today's class.

Flashback Start

Izuku slumps in his chair trying to calm himself down from his humiliating defeat from Henrique in the alley. He's sitting in the bar unable to look towards Jack or Claire directly. They both remain in their seat with Jack cleaning up his gun and Claire sitting while holding a glass of whisky.

He sits in the chair trying to pull that humiliating memory out of his mind, how he just cowered in fear after being pointed a gun directly when all of his life he was handled much worse by his sister and her friends. He couldn't believe that someone managed to drop off him like that.

The guilt, the fear, the anger within him. It's almost like it's trying to tear him apart from the inside. Trying to unleash from within and leave out from him.

Claire drinks from the glass before turning her head and faces Jack looking for an explanation, "What happened back there?"

Jack dropped his cloth near the table along with his gun and placed it on the side, "We both watched from the south entrance down at the top of the building. I scope the surroundings while giving you some cover. Around two minutes later, the door is opened, and Henrique escapes. Our boy over there is chasing him but he got away."

Izuku's throat went dry. He knew what Jack was doing by giving some vivid explanation and leaving out the detail where he finds him dropped on the floor while having an anguish look on his face knowing that he failed.

The bar room seemed to shimmer before his eyes. He struggled to block out all thought, but try as he might, the empty muzzle of Henrique's gun swam hazily to the forefront of his mind.

And then he was staring at Jack, in the midst of this wrecked bar room. He stared into Jack's black eyes, hoping against hope that he wouldn't tell her.

"So why didn't you take the shot at Henrique when he exits?" she looked towards Jack for some explanation.

Jack locks eyes with her as she's waiting for some explanation, "I was busy covering you from the rooftop. One of the guys is trying to ambush you from behind firing a laser from his fingertip to slice off your head, so I take the shot directly at him."

Claire stared directly towards him waiting for the other to make a move. Jack remains in his seat expressionless looking at her waiting for her to drop the matter. After a long silence for a minute, Claire pulls his chair and heads towards the door.

"Find out where Henrique is. He's most likely hiding under some rat hole or something. We need to get to him before he contacts the others."

The door closes leaving Izuku and Jack alone in the room. Jack looked towards Izuku who was hanging his head in shame unable to look at him directly. He continued to clean the gun as he had before and did not stare at him.

"You heard her. Find Henrique and your bill is wiped clean."

Izuku gets up from his chair and grabs a black hoodie before making his way towards the door and starts to walk out, trying to find where Henrique is and trying to redeem himself. Jack slips a small piece of paper to his hand not looking at him. Izuku looked for a moment before grabbing the paper and walking away.

Flashback End

.

.

.

.

Nezu sits at his computer working over the new report of the dorm establishment for the business and general course for the first and second-year students. He was sipping his favorite tea on his cup when a knock was heard from the outside.

"It's open," Nezu replied while not taking his eyes off the computer.

The door opened and Izuku entered the room still wearing his hoodie from where he came running this morning except he doesn't sweat from all the running.

"Homura sensei, so good to see you. Come on in," he replied pretending to use his fake name.

"You wanted to see me," Izuku asked taking a seat right in front of his desk.

"Yeah, I just came to hear about a rumor from the students, saying a quirkless teacher has joined the faculty. Seems your reputation precedes you." he smiled while taking a sip of his tea.

"Yeah, well I don't tend to pay attention to some petty teenager gossip." Izuku replied, "So why am I here?"

Nezu finished sipping his tea before putting the cup on his desk and opening a drawer to his desk. He pulled a thick envelope from the desk and placed it on the desk in front of Izuku.

"Masamori left it for me last night." he gave the envelope to Izuku's hands waiting for him to take it.

Izuku grabbed the envelope and opened it to find a multiple folder with the name of Uehara Yasushi on it.

"Who's Uehara Yasushi?" Izuku asked while skimming over the file.

Nezu pressed the remote to his television and changed the channel to morning news featuring the fraud with the old bald man who Izuku presumed to be Uehara Yasushi and Detective Tsukauchi on the other side of the frame with the title "Federal Grand Jury Indicts Uehara Yasushi on multiple racketeering charges"

The suit alleges that Uehara Yasushi committed multiple acts of fraud and theft against the city's underprivileged. Detective Tsukauchi, the officer in charge of the city necessary...

"Uehara Yasushi. Corrupt land baron involved in shady dealings. His crimes included swindling hundreds of individuals out of their homes and life savings through his company. His crimes go deeper than fraud and theft, but he's been able to bully, bribe, or kill anyone who's gotten into his way." Nezu went on to explain it.

"So why haven't you done anything? This sort of thing should have been a slam dunk for Tsukauchi to handle." Izuku flips the file of the evidence against him on their latest investigation.

"Because Uehara tried to get the charges dropped by having his lawyers arrange for Judge Yoshio whose reelection campaign received large donations from the former, to be the presiding judge at the trial. He bought the judge to tip the scale on his side." Nezu went on to explain, "And the evidence that could put him in prison happens to be burned off because of some electrical malfunction."

Izuku placed his file over to Nezu's desk knowing that he already got everything he needed about the guy.

"So where did I fall on this complex equation of yours?" Izuku asked

"I need you to gather up every evidence you could find on this guy. Tsukauchi and his team only had forty-eight hours to keep him in the precinct prison before he was forced to released him for a lack of evidence. We need a straight confession coming from his mouth."

Izuku looked in surprise before joining his hand together on his lap and looked towards Nezu across the desk.

"And how do I exactly do that? Beg him to confess?"

Nezu looked towards him and showed a thin line of smile at him and Izuku returned it the same before rising from his chair and taking his leave before saying his final word.

"Won't be cheap."

.

.

.

.

Tsukauchi is sitting on his desk working over the case file he had against Uehara Yasushi. Turns out, it seems like he's biting more than what he can chew at that time. Seems from what he investigated, that the man has a connection to the crime bosses, and perhaps the previous Eight Percept of Death boss, Overhaul acted as their bodyguard on a couple of occasions.

He combed over the files in his office trying to work in a peace and quiet confinement away from the ruckus that's happening in the department. Not only the case file has flooded the department, but other cases are also blocking over the others as well.

Since the war has finished, multiple new villains have been sprouting off from the crime world. From some old faces to new ones, they continued to pop out faster than the police and the heroes could arrest them. Not only that, but a group of villains from other countries have also started to move here since the news of All For One had died, making the villains start racing to become the new ruler.

He looked over to his desk when a phone call was made and Tsukauchi picked it up, hoping there's gonna be some good news.

"Tsukauchi here," he answered.

"Ah, Detective so good to hear you."

He recognized the caller right away and quickly spoke in a quieter voice than before.

"Masamori sir, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, I just want to help you out with this Uehara case you working on," Masamori replied.

Tsukauchi raised his eyebrow in wonder, thinking why the National Security Council would help over a case that's outside of his jurisdiction, "Not to sound rude, but why are you helping a case that's not a part of your job?"

"Oh, I just thought it would be a better idea for me to help out. And since I heard that my associate is eager to lend his hand on the case." Masamori said in a happy tone.

Tsukauchi raises his eyebrow in suspicion, "Wait, why is the National Security Council handling a minor case such as this? Is there something that I'm unaware of that I need to notify my superior?"

"Oh not in the sort, I just thought that my assistant here could help you with the case. You know tying up some loose end."

"Wait, you meant-" Tsuakuchi looked in surprise knowing who's he talking about but still couldn't believe it since he was supposed to be in UA ground and not roaming around in the street at all.

"Yes detective, I thought I gave him a chance for his first inception after a while," Masamori replied.

The detective dropped to his chair and looked in wonder whether he was supposed to be grateful or worried since this might have backfired on him in case something bad was going on.

.

.

.

.

At the warehouse where Izuku currently lives, a thudding sound could be heard across the room. A loud smacking sound echoed through the empty wide warehouse. In the middle, Izuku is repeatedly kicking the black fitness punching bag hanging in the middle of the room. He continued striking and landing hit after hit trying to break the sandbag with his leg.

The scars around his back and front show while he's resting on the floor laying his back on the leaked punching bag releasing the sand on the inside. He exhaled his breath trying to catch up to his breath from the exercise when a beeping sound was heard from the computer.

Izuku went and grabbed the shirt lying on the ground and wore it while making his way to the computer. He checked over to the computer and found multiple pieces of evidence on the dark web about his involvement in the embezzlement of his hundreds of clients. He looked over the files and saw that it wasn't enough for him. There's no physical evidence of the contract where he frauds the clients since the evidence room is burned down and the digital file of the contract doesn't exist at all to avoid this situation.

He types over to the dark web chatter asking for anyone who knows about Uehara's current location or his base of operation since he tends to make a visit personally on him. If there's anyone who knows a crooked fellow such as him, it would be the dark web.

A vibrating sound is ringing on his phone and he checks the caller to see the caller, it's Vlad, and he sees the time is about noon, knowing that the next class is about to start.

He grabbed his jacket and headed to the door, getting ready to teach his new class with Masamori's agent waiting up in front with a black SUV to drive him his way. He enters the car and the agent starts the engine and drives towards UA direction.

The car parked right in the driveway and Izuku let himself out and made his way towards the class. Izuku went to open the door and saw the rest of the class was already sitting there. A few others looked towards him and found an uncomfortable look written around their face.

"Morning class," Izuku spoke and received a substantial reply from the class.

He placed his syllabus back on the podium and addressed the class, "I assumed that some of you already sought medical treatment over our last encounter." showing a hint of a smile on his face.

"Anyway, now that you are already here, we could start on today's class. Get changed and head to Gamma Gym in ten minutes." Izuku said and everyone get up from their desk and walked outside with grim and yet suspicious looks knowing that the last time they all went there, they got their asses beaten by him.

At a quarter to eleven, class B set off for the locker rooms. The weather couldn't have been more different from their class. It was a clear, cool day with a very light breeze. A small group consisting of Ibara, Kaibara, Honenuki, Pony, Kuroiro, and Rin came to the Gamma Gym wearing their gym uniform and walked nervously only to find the entire open field had been changed completely.

There were large silk cushions on the floor. A set of shelves at the far end of the room carried a range of instruments such as punching bags, dumbbells, and a dozen weight belts and armbands. Right in the middle, a boxing ring is already placed right in the middle along with a full set of boxing gear for at least ten people.

There was a gentle step on the hall. They looked around. Tetsutetsu, Yui, Kinoko, Awase, and Bondo had arrived along with the others.

"Whoa," said Tetsutetsu, staring around, impressed. "What is this place?"

Izuku stood in the middle carrying a clipboard and a whistle collaring on his neck. He looked over to the class who gathered and admired all the gym equipment placed there.

"Good morning, I hope you all had a good night's sleep. Because you're in for quite a workout today." Izuku greets them clapping their hand to gather at where he stood.

"Whoa sensei, you really went all out with this whole thing." Kuroiro looked over to the boxing arena in the middle while some others like Tetsutetsu were ready to start the class right away.

The class gathered right in the middle forming a straight two-front line as they paid attention to what today's class was gonna be. Izuku stood in the middle dropping the boxing glove to the ring.

"Alright, as you probably have guessed it. We're gonna be doing some physical training for today." Izuku told the class and saw a mixture of expressions between amazement with excitement and groan added with disappointment.

"Sir, where's Ectoplasm and his dummy clone?" Shoda glances over at the hero to is nowhere on the scene.

"And Cementoss with his cement podium and stage." Awase hand gesture of a wall that usually where they stand for.

Kamakiri smugly smiles looking over the arena filled with equipment, "Yeah sir, you must have nice easy training for us today, right sir?"

Izuku however remains the same while extending his hand sideways to the arena filled with the sports equipment, "Welcome to Beyond Ninety training."

The class looked over in Izuku's direction not knowing whether this was a misunderstanding or not, seeing that they didn't have the slightest idea of what they were doing for today other than doing a quirkless training once again.

"Sir, don't you think that we should be doing some quirk training right this year around?" Rin raised his hand in the air trying to see the real reason over their constant training without their quirk.

"Rin, right now you can hit a target dummy with your quirk from a two meter. But can you turn the odds in your favor in just ninety minutes?" Izuku asked and gained confused looks from others including Rin himself.

Izuku clapped his hand and gestured his finger over the empty side indoor field, "Start running, Twenty laps. One for each student in the class."

The class shared a horrid look on their face over to Izuku's instruction as they couldn't believe it themself. Outside of Kendo, Awase, and Ibara who caught a glimpse over to their teacher's morning regime, none of them could believe what they just heard.

Izuku grabbed a whistle from his pocket and blew it signaling for their training to start. Right away they started running after the whistle had started blowing.

"I see that you already started your training with them." Izuku turned around and saw Vlad coming in with a smirk on his face.

"They had potential. Some of them are a league of their own, but what they lack is the physical endurance." Izuku commented without taking his eyes off the field where they running.

"Physical Endurance? How is that related to a quirk training?" Vlad asked looking intrigued.

Izuku rubbed his temple while exhaling his breath wondering how something as basic as this is outside of their expertise, "Let me dumb it down for you. Quirk affects your physical strength and strain put on your body. Take Tetsutetsu for example, his quirk might be able to turn himself into steel but he needs to keep his physical build in order to strengthen his metal. It's part of the quirk itself."

Vlad nodded in understanding knowing what he said held the truth as well. Quirk and the Physical body work together in their daily life. Even he sometimes had to do some morning exercise to keep up with his bulky figure. He already knows the truth regarding his question, he just wanted to test him out to see just how far he knows about the training regime he put his students at.

After they both watch for roughly thirty minutes when the class is done with their running and sits on the floor drinking some water and wiping their sweat off from their forehead.

"Alright, now that you've done step one, we could begin step two of the regime for today." Izuku clapped his hand and they made their way to Izuku and Vlad's direction.

"Now that you already understand the importance of stamina. We began with the second part. The skill." Izuku tossed a boxing glove over to Kaibara for him to catch it.

"Kaibara, get in the ring with me." he walked over to the center wearing the protective gear and Kaibara followed suit.

They both stood in the middle ring wearing their gear with Izuku colored blue while Kaibara is red. Kaibara joined his glove fist together and smacked it in between readying himself for the fight.

"Now from what I see, your fighting style is hitting your opponent in a fast manner and dealing the first blow. From what I see it, it resembles a boxer pattern or street fighter." Kaibara looked towards him and took notice that from how he fought it mimicked with boxing flow.

"You had a good form for a beginner, but now I want you to utilize how you fight without using your quirk for this exercise." Izuku fixed his glove looking at him.

Kaibara lowered his posture and looked at Izuku for a while, "Um sir, I just worried about one thing here... Do you know about Boxing if I asked? I meant you seem more of a kick guy from how we saw during the class and I don't think you-!"

Out of a sudden, a straight fist is coming straight to Kaibara's left side of his face. Few of them watch as Kaibara is dropped to his knee and wincing in pain trying to make some sense of what just happened.

"That Kaibara is called a Counter. One of the basic moves in Boxing. Best remember that when you're in a pinch or trying to land the first hit." Izuku punched his gloves together and took a stance, "Let's start with the training shall we?"

Kaibara fixed his glove following Izuku from before and looked in Izuku's direction with a determined look in his eyes. He makes the first move and tries to land a hit on Izuku but he evades it to the side before the hit makes a contact. He tried to swiftly make another hit on him but Izuku evades it like it was nothing, almost like he's used to this.

Kaibara tried to land another hit on him but this time even faster than before, but that's where Izuku noticed that his pattern and form were slowly getting sloppy than before. It's way too easy to predict and didn't hold much striking position at all. Then when he tried to throw another hit, Izuku already hit his face, this time it was the right side, and completely knocked him to the floor.

He landed on the floor with his back on it and slumped in defeat. Izuku extended his hand for him to take and Kaibara grabbed it and pulled himself from the floor.

"You had good form at first, but when your attack didn't land a hit on to me, you started to get impatient. You're getting sloppy. You need to work on your form to get better and improve your technique. Try to learn from a boxer or watch their match on the internet for you to get a basic grasp on it." Izuku told him and he nodded motionly and returned to the group releasing his gear.

"Unfortunately, I don't have the time to teach all of you personally for today. So we're gonna move to the last part of the regime. The smart." Izuku informed and pointed his finger in Kaibara's direction once again.

"Take Kaibara for example. His gyrate quirk allows him to rotate any part of his body at high speed. It turns his limbs into a drill. Put his quirk and the training he had with the boxing and he's a powerhouse on the class." Izuku looked at the class and switched their head to the black spiky-haired kid.

"But before we train with your quirk, you need to find your own fighting style. Whether you're a close-range or mid or even long-range, you need to learn how to throw a punch and defend yourself even without your quirk. Now grab a gear and start practicing." Izuku points towards the gym equipment and they pick each of them one of their own.

The rest of them went out and chose a couple of varieties of gear at the gym. Vlad moves towards him while holding his hands over his hips and looking towards his students.

They stand over to the side looking over in their direction, practicing throwing off a few punches and having a minor sparring on the floor mat with each other. Others have decided to do rock climbing.

The class itself has some similarities to a PE class, when unfortunately it is ruined by someone who's entering.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing to these students?"

Izuku internally groans over the voice as he recognizes it straight away.

A mid-skinny man enters wearing a white T-shirt and green pants. His skeleton figure is easily noticeable by Vlad and Izuku along with some students whose training is close by.

"What are you doing Yagi? You're not allowed to be here." Vlad squinted his eyes looking towards the blond-haired man wishing that he would go away from his sight.

"I'm a teacher here Vlad and I have every right just like everyone else. But I've failed to see this young man standing here and not participating in the class." Toshinori said while turning his eyes over to Izuku's direction.

Izuku turned his eyes to see Toshinori's direction but didn't say a word, not acknowledging him as he did in the teacher's office.

He grabbed his shoulder and forced him to turn his face directly to Toshinori and let him see his pissed face directly.

"Young man, I didn't expect to see this type of behavior coming from someone like you. Now head to the gym and get changed or I'll be forced to give you a detention." Izuku stared right at him with a bored look. Both Izuku and Vlad looked towards him almost like he was the stupidest man in the room.

Vlad grabbed Toshinori's shoulder and looked towards him, "Toshinori, didn't you read the teacher's memo? Homura Sensei here is the new teacher for the Heroics Class. He has every right to be here."

Toshinori looked in disbelief at the set of information, "Well that can't be... I meant he's just a child. Wait... Homura... you're that quirkless kid we've been hearing about."

He points his index finger towards Izuku's face. Izuku glares right towards him trying to hold the urge to rip out his lips from his filthy mouth.

"Young man, I think it's best if we straight things out with the Principal first to terminate your false enrolment. Clearly, there's been a mixed up with the employment paper." He grabbed Izuku's arm but he didn't budge and showed no sign of leaving.

"I'm not leaving out of here and you can't make me."

Toshinori didn't take that kindly and was ready to escort him out. He yanked Izuku's arm out to reach but Izuku grabbed his arm instead and twisted and dropped Toshinori face-first on the floor.

He groaned in pain feeling his arm was about to be pulled off right from his joint. The class looked at their teacher's actions and stopped with their training.

"Homura that's enough," Vlad warned him off trying to stop him but internally he felt a small kind of satisfaction seeing Toshinori drop to the ground like that.

Izuku released his arm and Toshinori raised himself from the floor and scooted away from Izuku's stands.

"Homura sensei, no matter how much nonsense he's saying just now, he's still a teacher in this school." He glances over to Toshinori who did a double take on Vlad's comment of him spewing some nonsense.

"And if Toshinori here needs a feels like you weren't qualified, I think that he might need a demonstration of what you're capable of." Vlad glances over to Izuku showing a hint of a smile behind his fang mouth.

Izuku stares right towards Vlad trying to send a mental message of how he tried to screw him over. But on the other hand, this is a good opportunity to rub it in Toshinori's face over what he can do.

"Alright. One time." Izuku said.

Vlad smirked with a hint of satisfaction as he called the rest of the class to gather near him. They complied and stopped with what they were doing and watched Izuku make his way towards the punching bag and examine it for a while. The class questioned what was going on but Vlad only said that it was a demonstration by Homura sensei himself and told the class to pay attention. He stared at the punching bag and walked away from it and positioned himself in front of the bag.

Toshinori stood crossing his arms together trying to understand what he was trying to pull and hoping not to embarrass himself by proving a point.

Vlad and Toshinori with the rest of class B watch as Izuku runs towards the punching bag and jumps vertically. He spins in midair around three times before striking the punching bag with his blade of the foot. A loud smacking sound is heard across the hall almost like a firework is placed on the room.

They watched with their jaw dropped seeing Izuku easily kicking the sandbag with no effort almost like a regular routine. A small drip of sand leaked from the bottom of the bag into the floor.

Izuku returned and looked towards the students who just witnessed his performance and Vlad spoke up, "Alright, now that you already see what he could do, you should try to strive on that same level. Return to your training and focus on it."

The class returned with the set of equipment but with a new set of motivation after seeing Izuku kick the sandbag. They start to see that one day maybe they could do the same. If their teacher who doesn't have a quirk could do it, what is the chance that they can?

Izuku returned to where he previously stood near Toshinori who still had a look in disbelief with his mouth agape. He glances over to him and asks a question.

"Right, your turn All Might."

Toshinori remains where he stands, not moving from it while standing almost resembling a statue. He stands trying to come up with an explanation for what he just saw. There's no way someone could have a physical ability like that without a quirk. There has to be a trick or an explanation.

Izuku averted his gaze towards him and stood showing a big smile, "Now do you need a room to go huff and puff or something?"

Toshinori grits his teeth underneath his mouth and starts to walk away with a scowl after he walks away. Vlad watches trying to hide his smile seeing him walk away after getting defeated like that. Personally, he didn't like the man at all, and having him leave his class was a gift he could never get without Izuku's help.

Izuku smiles seeing his disbelieving face walk away just like that. It seems that his idiotic mindset about quirkless being a subhuman is still lingering in the back of his head. It's ironic since he's now the subhuman himself.

His phone vibrates under his pants and he takes it out. A notification from a downloaded app of the dark web chatter appears on his phone with a message on his current location along with his license plate for him to track. Izuku shut the phone placed it back into his pocket and continued with his class while awaited and prepared to make his visit towards Uehara Yasushi himself.

.

.

.

.

In a dimmed light in a parking lot, a grey-haired man comes out from the door along with two armed bodyguards and his lawyer. The two bodyguards have a stoic face with a menacing look in their eyes. They all walked on the parking lot heading towards a black limousine park right in the middle.

The grey-haired man looked with a pissed expression almost feeling like someone had just destroyed something valuable that belongs to him. He walked with the bodyguards circling around him trying to guard him.

"You remind Endo, I put him on the bench, I can take him off. I will turn him into a cautionary tale." the grey-haired man said to one of the bodyguards.

"Yes, Mr Uehara." the bodyguard nodded and pulled his phone to make a call.

"And this Detective Tsukauchi... you said he wasn't gonna be a problem anymore. I told you to fix that situation." they stop walking and Uehara walks towards his lawyer who looks scared, "Why are you still here?" the man leaves separating himself from the group.

They resume walking to the car when the lights go out and someone appears taking out one of the guards using a tranq dart hitting him on the chest and dropping him on the floor. Uehara and the other bodyguard watched as the man dropped right the second after the lights turned out.

"Get in the car sir!" the bodyguard leads him to the limousine as he opens the door and Uehara enters.

The bodyguard stood near the door and fired off a red energy blast coming from his hand almost like a laser. He aimed his hand at the ceiling where he saw the silhouette come running and avoid the attack.

He finished with his attack to see the body of his victim but found none. He stops with his lasers and tries to find the assailant. A thudding sound is heard from his behind as he turns, but he is too late and meets with a fist smashing over to his face and knocking him out cold.

Uehara remains in his seat in the car, his eyes bulging and sweating trying to calm himself but to no avail. He tried to look around on his two bodyguards but all he heard was a thudding sound on the floor almost like a body. His body shakes from the fear he's currently feeling.

A shattering sound of his window glass awakens him and a hand pulled him out from his seat and onto the cement floor of the parking lot. His back touched the ground as he raised both of his hands signaling that he won't resist. He sees the assailant wearing a black metal mask and a black hooded jacket. His whole attire is indicated full black almost trying to blend with the dark itself standing on his car rooftop.

"What? What? Just... just tell me what you want." he asked out of confusion mixture with fear in his expression.

The assailant drops to the ground and pulls him from the ground and they both lock eyes, "You're gonna transfer 40 million yen into Musutafu City bank account 1173 by 11 PM tomorrow night."

"Or what?" Uehara asked.

"Or I'm gonna take it, and you won't like how." the assailant said while pushing him onto the ground and starting to walk away toward the exit.

Uehara fixed his suit looked at the assailant's back and started to swear right behind him, "If I see you again, you're dead!!"

The assailant throws a knife from his pocket and hits his car's rear glass almost hitting Uehara right in the chest. He turned towards the car and looked at the window with holes in it before turning his head back to find the assailant disappeared. The look of fear is plastered right in front of him, leaving him with two guards on the floor and a shattered window car.

At the top floor of the parking lot, the assailant stands on the rails after finishing his job. He pulls his mask revealing his spiky silver hair. Izuku stood placed his mask back on his jacket pocket and looked down to see Uehara's black limousine sped away and drive off.

He stared towards the glowing city in front of him and focused on the red light of the car's back, knowing it belonged to Uehara himself and gave him some time to think whether to rectify his action or not.

AUTHOR NOTE:

I DECIDED TO FINISH THIS STORY A LITTLE FASTER YESTERDAY AFTER SEEING THE NUMBER OF READERS I HAD ON MY PREVIOUS STORY AS MY WAY OF SAYING THANKS TO ALL OF MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS WHO HAD BEEN SUPPORTING ME SINCE THE BEGINNING.

ALSO THANKS TO THE 10K READERS OF THIS STORY, I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AS WELL WITH THIS NEW STORY AND I HOPE YOU KEEP SUPPORTING ME TILL THE END.

NOW I KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU THINK THAT THIS STORY IS A BIT BORING BECAUSE IZUKU'S REVENGE JUST GOT BLOCKED LIKE THAT, BUT TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT ALL OF THIS IS CONNECTED AT THE END. IZUKU WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE AGAINST HIS TORMENTOR!!!

AND LASTLY, SINCE IZUKU CHANGED HIS IDENTITY TO HOMURA JIN WHILE STAYING AT UA, SOME OF YOU MIGHT GET CONFUSED WITH THE NAME IN THE STORY BETWEEN HOMURA AND IZUKU, BUT IT'S THE SAME PERSON.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 30.8K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
224K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...
73.1K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
374 36 7
There is a realm beyond mortal sight, one home to the most ethereal of beings. It is this land, this sacred haven, that mortals on that accursed Eart...