Highway to Heaven 🔞

By kyukyu_ji

"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin... More

A/N
1. 만남
2. 입맞춤
3. 첫째
4. 시도
5. 쿠키
7. 쇼핑
8. 겁나
9. 바이올린
10. 영상통화
11. 편안
12. 춤
13. 다른 춤
14. 영화
15. 반전
16. 취한
17. 믿음
18. 샤워
19. 직면
20. 후회
21. 설렘
22. 얘기
23. 노래방
24. 조절
25. 촬영
26. 시작
27. 기회
28. 축하
29. 위아래
30. 바다에
31. 지켜
32. 고통
33. 의심
34. 소중한
35. 냥
36. 푸른색 밤
37. 달빛
38. 더럽게
39. 더럽게 (2)
40. 슬픔
41. 모델
42. 뉴스
43. 행운의 부적
44. 피크닉

6. 성적

3.2K 98 85
By kyukyu_ji

(A/N- Okay I apologize beforehand, this is going to be hella kinky 🥲 I mean googling this shit has totally blown my mind 😭 So sit tight and proceed only if you're okay with it cz this is also an explicit 🔞 chapter)

-

Walking in Hanbin's apartment, Zhang Hao felt a small chill run down his spine when he found the house quiet and dark. Of course, he expected it, but he had just finished a long ride with soft and gentle words from the younger male, so suddenly shifting to sex felt a little unfamiliar. Not that he hadn't been fucked by the man, or that he didn't want to, he was just a little worried cz Hanbin said he'd be a bit more on the rougher side.

Well, Hao liked it rough, so he shouldn't worry.

Hanbin, however, didn't look like he was thinking about that. Cause he first offered a nice bowl of ramen to the other, and then talked a little more, as if he wasn't planning something wild in his head. Hao started getting increasingly fidgety as the clock ticked because Hanbin's words also shifted to more sexual side. And of course, he had that face and the control of bringing out either lethally sensual or honey-sweet expression at will. For that night, Hanbin chose the first option. Was Zhang Hao in his power to stay sane and sober? Probably not.

Absolutely not.

"Hyung, do you remember?" Hanbin said, when the course of conversation was barely innocent. He took one of Zhang Hao's hands and intentionally ran his thumb over it, "Why we are here?"

He might be melting inside, but Hao was good at keeping it inside. So he smirked and said, "Don't just talk the talk, Sung Hanbin. You're yet to impress me."

Hanbin stood up, and pulled Hao's hand, saying, "Oh honey you don't know what I'm capable of doing to your pretty self."

Hao stood up, already excited to be challenged that way. Hanbin pulled him by the waist, that very thin waist that gave him the shivers. He brought his face close to Hao's and then, within a second, kissed those lips. Spicy ramen had plumped them enough, added more flavour as well. Hanbin sucked them good. While doing so, he also pulled one of Hao's legs and carried him that way to the bedroom. Hao got on the bed himself, undoing his top. He was kinda sweaty and dirty from wearing those clothes all day long, but so was Hanbin. So they didn't bother. Hanbin helped him with the top, and also the pants, leaving his pale, sexy body only in a pair of red underwear.

He kissed the man for a brief while, cause that night, it wasn't about kisses. Just dirty, dangerous sex. Hanbin stood up, leaving Hao wondering on the bed, almost naked. He turned his head to look at the younger. Fully clothed still, Hanbin went to his locker, and after rummaging through the clothes, he took out a medium sized carton, clanking sound of metal was heard from the inside. Hao had a faint hunch of what it might be, and he was right. Because when Hanbin dropped the carton on the bed with a smirk, his dark yet excited gaze talked for itself.

"I hope you're as ready as you claimed, cause I won't stop once I'm at it." Hanbin opened the carton, Hao peeked inside, and he had to gulp in fear and an unknown rush of excitement.

Hanbin moved to kiss Hao on the lips again, but just two pulls before those lips moved to Hao's neck, just grazing over the surface, they ultimately reached the elder's chest. Hao watched, because he liked to watch men in action, especially if that action was sucking his nipples. Hanbin didn't just 'suck' them, he pulled them with his teeth, licked and circled them with his tongue again and again, leaving them all erect and burning pink. Hao loved it, obviously, but oh did he expect to see those clamps Hanbin pulled out of the carton? No. And did the younger just bit his lips like torturing those buds were some sort of delicious meal for him?

Either way, the gesture only hardened his dick.

Hanbin proceeded to clip those nipples with care, although Zhang Hao frowned once they were on, cause there was a certain level of pain, but the younger made sure to stimulate him by licking those clamped buds a few more times, before moving to kiss his lips.

Zhang Hao was more eager than he ever was, cause his body just wanted that man. He let Hanbin in his mouth before he even tried, the latter only grabbed the opportunity to suck on that soft tongue. He let go with a messy union of their saliva, but who the fuck cares?

He moved down to Hao's abdomen, using his fingertips to rub the pained, clipped buds this time. Zhang Hao started shaking as it gave him the high. He wasn't that sensitive on his chest, but the particular sex toy made him shiver as Hanbin did that to him. Using the momentum, Hanbin grabbed a side of Hao's underwear with his teeth and pulled it down, it got stuck over the high tent, he kind of forced it down, making Hao gasp upon the friction. Oh damn! He was hard, and his precum showed that one simple but proper nipple play can make him feel good.

Hanbin did not focus much on the dick, because his expertise was behind that. He lifted Hao's legs up and focused on the experienced hole instead. As opposed to what Hao thought, he didn't go to suck or use his fingers there, instead, Hanbin took a tube of lubricant and spread a generous amount on his hand. Confused, Zhang Hao asked, "Already?"

Hanbin replied with a smirk, "Ssh, just you wait honey. I'll make you see stars."

The words were validated soon as Hanbin took out a black, silicone butt plug, and Hao immediately broke into a grin. He had long used a butt plug for couple sex, and he hadn't played with himself in a while too, so, he felt excited. He looked forward to having it in, since Hanbin already had lube on his fingers, however, the younger didn't lube up the plug, or his walls. Instead, he shoved the toy to Hao's mouth and commanded, "Suck it, baby boy. Or I'm gonna push this whole thing up your ass completely dry."

There was something in those rough words that made Hao's entire body shiver. Oh how much he liked being told what to do! In that manner as well- so less control and so much submission! He took the plug from Hanbin's hand, and like a kitten, held it in his fingertips, using his swollen lips to capsule it and then did what he was told to do. He sucked it. His eyes were fixed on Hanbin's, as he seductively licked and sucked the hell out of that plug with audible unholy sounds. Hanbin felt hard at that, so he put his lips in a stronger bite and then got to what he planned to do. He pushed his wet with lube fingers inside Hao's anus. He did two at once, which made the elder gasp, and the plug dropped down his grip.

"I said suck it for me!" Hanbin spoke out loud, pushing a third finger in. Hao picked the thing up hastily and took it inside his mouth again, although he was hissing and frowning as Hanbin pushed those fingers inside him more roughly. Yes, Hanbin focused on stretching him, but he was also lightly hurting the man, knowing that the one lying loved the pain. When he thought he had done enough, he grabbed the plug out of Hao's grip and used it as a substitute for his fingers. He pushed the black butt plug in, watching as Hao smiled in pleasure. As his sphincter enclosed the narrow ending of the plug, Hanbin also went up to kiss those lips.

Hanbin was definitely more than he was that night, and it was solely for Hao. Because Hao had challenged him.

"Do you think I can satisfy you yet?" Hanbin asked. Naughty Hao didn't give it to him yet. He smirked, saying, "Show me how far you can go."

"You don't wanna challenge me in this situation, babe, I still have a lot to do."

"Go on then." Hao raised his brows, "But take off your clothes first. Let me fucking see you."

Hanbin smirked, obeying his command, "Sure, honey. I'll let you see me." He stood up, giving an exclusive view of his entire body. Zhang Hao watched in joy, as the sexy man took off his clothes one by one. He was also quite hard, but he showed no sign to do anything about that yet.

Well, Hao wasn't in a hurry. (A/N- Neither are we)

Hanbin briefly kissed Hao's lips and nipples again, before moving for the third item. Now this- Hao should have expected, but did not. Hanbin took out a full on anal hook.

"I'll let you see me." Hanbin said, harshly taking the butt plug off, "But you can't touch me, darling."

'Fuck!' Hao thought in his head. He loved it. So so much! It showed in the way he kinda pushed his ass up. Hanbin smirked. He bought all these stuff partly for himself partly for his various hook ups with various tastes. But no one was like Hao. So eager, so perfectly up his alley! He didn't remember when he had so much fun last time he fucked someone. Hanbin flipped Hao over, and made him get on all fours. He then pushed the balled end of the hook up Hao's ass who groaned as the thing went further in. The other end of the hook, tied to a rope was in Hanbin's control, who took the rope from under Hao's arm in his hands. It looked like Hao had a harness on, but really, he was just a full on sub being held in a rope, which would make the ball move inside his ass if Hanbin pulled or released the rope.

The total dominance was in Hanbin's hand and Hao loved it all the way! He started moaning as Hanbin very slowly, very carefully pulled the rope, and then let go, then pulled it again. The metal ball moved up and down inside Hao, and it was so dangerously painful yet gave him immense pleasure. Hao hadn't felt that way for long! His nipples were in pain, his anus was on fire and his dick was throbbing- good thing he knew how to hold it in. Or else, he'd have released just from the foreplay.

Okay the kinky foreplay, I'll give him that.

Hanbin might be a potential dom, but he was kind and considerate. Even though Hao was screaming from pleasure, he didn't want to risk leaving the hook inside the male for long, so he carefully let go of the rope and let his bottom move his limbs freely again.

"Take it out." Hanbin ordered, as he wanted Hao to feel at ease, taking the hook out the way he felt safe. And Hao did. He pushed one leg up and carefully removed the hook. Hanbin felt a little bad, cause the hole was already swollen and red.

"Fuck! Sung Hanbin! You're just a..."

"A what?"

"You're good." Hao panted, turning and kissing those lips, "I fucking loved it."

Hanbin smiled, "You'll love it more."

"Sure." Hao said, waiting to see what's coming next. He didn't expect what he saw either.

"No fucking way!" He uttered, eyes glowing already. Hanbin grinned, "Bet it's new for you."

"It is." Hao smirked, "But I'm not complaining." He scooted upwards to leave space for Hanbin, for what they were about to do needed them to be facing each other, ass to ass. Hanbin took out a double ended dildo, a way they could both bottom with the same toy from both sides.

"I need you to prep me." Hanbin asked, "With your fingers, please."

Hao chuckled. Unlike him, Hanbin wasn't into kinky ass play. So he listened to his sex partner. He took some lube and stretched the younger's walls to host one end of the dildo. It was done pretty quickly, cause both of them were at the edge. Hanbin grunted a bit as he was fully ready, and then Hao went back to position.

"Ready?" He asked, Hanbin nodded, feeling the dildo inside his hole as Hao carefully pushed it in. Since Hanbin hadn't bottomed in a while, it took him a while to adjust, and once he did, Hao used the other end to push the toy inside himself. As they both comfortably adjusted with it, they started moving. It was- well, kinky. They both felt the pain and pleasure and they both saw the other move their hips on the toy. A sinful sight, but also very stimulating. For Hao, he never did it with his other guys. And Hanbin, maybe sometimes, but not as satisfactorily as with Hao. Their rhythm and pace matched so well, it's as if they had been doing it for ages. It's so rare! So fucking heavenly! Hanbin could literally cum from that, but no, he wanted to use something else. He wanted more fun.

So he stopped Hao before he could reach the climax. He took the toy out of both of them, and quickly took out a double ended soft tube, with two endings for pushing both their dicks in, so that they could jack off together, with their dick-heads touching and cum mixing. It was just the perfect way to end their session he thought. And Hao too, complied. He was dying to cum, as he was beyond his limit already. Hanbin used the tube to host both their cocks from either ends, and then, finally, took the clamps off Hao's nipples. Hao sighed in relief, only to moan out loud when Hanbin mercilessly sucked those pained buds. Hao felt like floating as he became super sensitive there, and his dick was also being pleasantly rubbed inside the tube. He saw stars, he was in the clouds, his head went blank, he forgot where he was, closed his eyes, only felt Hanbin's tongue and heard something, maybe that Hanbin was cumming too.

And then he came. With a loud, long groan, a moan of absolute pleasure, a song he sang that was harmonized by Hanbin's own moans as well. It wasn't just blissful, they were out of the world for a while. Both Hanbin and Hao, they were gone for good.

"Holy fucking shit!" Hao cursed, as he took off the tube and fell down on his back, limbs spread, eyes wide, skin glistening from sweat and well, heart beating fast.

Hanbin fell down as well, he was also heavily panting. But he had something to ask, "Do you.. still think I'm.." he kept panting, ".. not good enough?"

"What the ...fuck are you saying?" Hao completely forgot about acting cool, the sex took him to the peak of ecstasy, "That was the... best fuck I've had ...in a while... And it wasn't even your dick."

Hanbin chuckled, "I have rings and... other sorts of dildos.. if you want.. But I'd also... Love one round.. with just my dick in you."

"I'll let you do that." Hao smiled, "I loved what you did... Tonight."

"Uhhh thank God!" Hanbin said, "I don't know what... I'd do if you still didn't..."

"Shut the fuck up already." Hao teased, "If I knew you're capable of doing all these... I'd have given you my entire time that night."

Hanbin turned with a grin, "How about now?" He slowly started breathing normally.

"I'm here already." Hao smirked.

"After this?" Hanbin asked, "Will you come to me again if I asked?"

Hao smirked, "You want me that bad?"

"You're so fucking fine!" Hanbin said, "And you take it so well... So why not?"

Hao pretended to think, "mmm... Okay. I guess."

Hanbin beamed, "Really? Tomorrow??"

"I have violin practice tomorrow." Hao pouted.

"After that?" Asked the younger.

"I have to buy a dress for my play this weekend." Hao said.

"You're playing violin? Where?"

"In my uni." Hao said.

"Can I come and watch?" Hanbin sounded really excited.

"Yeah, I guess... But why would you?" Hao chuckled. Hanbin turned to the ceiling again, "I don't know, I just wanna see you play, I guess."

"Your call." Hao shrugged, "Then... Can you help me with something as well?"

"Hm?"

"Help me choose the dress tomorrow." Said Hao.

Hanbin couldn't but grin, "Are you asking me out on a shopping date?"

"As if you care." Hao teased, "Fine, I can call one of my friends if you don't want to-"

"Who said I don't want to?" Hanbin pulled Hao's chin to leave a kiss on his lips, "I'm happy to spend time with you, hyung. I'll get you know you more that way."

No. Zhang Hao. It's not time for your heart to skip a beat yet. You don't even know Hanbin. He might be saying it to everyone he slept with.

"Whatever." He said, turning to a side, trying to calm his heart from feeling overjoyed. It wasn't his fault though. He just realized, Hanbin was perfect. Face, body, skill and behavior. Everything. He should brace himself before diving in the game of sex with this man deeper. He didn't wanna get hurt by catching feelings for someone who wants nothing but a good fuck from him.

-

This is one of the wildest chapters I wrote yet. I don't know what to say lol. Imma just go and study, pretending not to invest so much into kinky gay sex-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2.6K 28
↳ ❝ 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆? 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 ❞ ★ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 // 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺...
5.7K 143 13
She fell for a boy who will never love her back. And he couldn't help but be attracted to her, even though he knew that there's someone else in her h...
13.4K 746 21
Just 9 random students getting add in a group chat. Ships: GYUVIN X RICKY HANBIN X HAO MATTHEW X GUNWOOK JIWOONG X YUJIN TAERAE X JUNHYEON
13.4K 561 23
Zhanghao is a uni student who needs a big amount of money for his study expenses. Also for his rental room. There's a group of men and boys, who rea...