Rockin' n Rollin'

By 1ivingVex

Two wannabe guitarists meeting in the most peculiar of ways. One socially anxious pink blob wanting to start... More

Prologue: Meeting Beat
Chapter One: Guitar Friends
Chapter Two: Courts of Friendship
Chatper Three: Find Your Voice

Halloween Speical: The Walking Bocchi

219 15 4
By 1ivingVex

Halloween! Everyone loved Halloween… Well, except a certain pink haired middle schooler, who sat on her couch, strumming her guitar, alone... She assumed (Y/n) had plans that night, so she didn't bother to text him to ask if she wanted to hang out or anything.

Well that and the fact she was too nervous anyway. 

She hummed to herself as she continued to play her guitar, smiling to herself about the peace and quiet that being alone in the house entailed. The rest of her family were out, celebrating the holiday, and while she was invited, she naturally declined… Parties didn't really suit her.

Barks could be heard as little footsteps scuttled across the floor. The only other being in the house was their puppy, Jimihen, a Shiba Inu. Hopping up Hitori's lap, wagging his tail as the small dogs laid on her lap.

Hitori smiled as she gently reached her hand out to pet the dog. Despite hating human interaction, she loved the attention from animals, it felt so much easier to talk to the dog compared to most people.

Though when her fingers brushed against his fur, Jimihen whimpered, almost as if he was in pain and jumped out of Hitori's
lap, and once it hit the ground, he stopped moving and became silent which confused her.

"Jimihen?"

She asked as she stood up, setting her guitar down on the couch. Futari had been trying to teach him how to play dead recently, did she actually give him the command? As she approached the dog, he began to twitch slightly, causing Hitori to hesitate as she noticed the dog began to grow in size, dramatically, his limbs turning into ones resembling a human, as his face became just like Hitori's.

The girls stood there, frozen in disbelief for a few seconds before Jimihen seemed to have stopped growing. He was wearing a pink tracksuit… and when he looked at her, it was almost as if she was looking in a mirror, that was her face on her dog.

"Bocchi the Rock!"

A few seconds of silence followed as Hitori stared at the dog(?) in disbelief. That was her voice… but she didn't speak.

Hitori then let out a loud scream as she quickly ran towards the stairs, to get away from Jimihen. Her heart was pounding fast in her chest, she was scared for her life.

She had to be dreaming… or did some lace the candy she ate this morning with some kind of drug? She heard stories, but never really believed them.

She slipped on her shoes as fast as she could, she could hear tumbling from the stairs. She quickly launched out of the house once her shoes were on. She scurried out of her house as she heard a giggle come from inside her house, it was eerily ominous to the young girl, even if it was her voice making the noise.

As she stumbled out onto the street, it was all quiet, no noise, no people, no anything.. Normally Hitori would have thanked the gods for providing her with such a rare blessing, but right now she was scared out of her mind, and the lack of noise only made the noise of Jimihen exiting the house that much louder.

Wait…

Swinging around, she saw herself exit the house, a few steps behind her. In her haste to get out of the house, she had forgotten to close the door.

"G-Get away from me!"

She shouted as she hurriedly began to back away but the copy of herself didn't seem to find interest in her, but instead turned towards shouts coming from a few houses down.

"Hey is everything alright!"

She didn't know who it was, it was too dark outside to see more than to the door of her house, but she knew by the voice it was a man.

"N-No I need help!"

Hurried footsteps followed as the man seemed to be trying to find her voice, all while the other Hitori trudged through the dark street, giggling as she walked.

"Hey… what's wro-"

She couldn't see him but heard the man's voice, though he was cut off. What happened? Taking a few steps forward she heard two pairs of footsteps walk towards her.

The breath in her throat froze as out of the darkness, two Hitori's approached her, both smiling creepily at her.

"Bocchi the Rock!"

They both shouted, Hitori let out a terrified scream as she began to run down the street. What was going on… she was surely dreaming… this was all a nightmare… right?

- - - - - -

Hitori was sure now that this wasn't a nightmare. It was real…

"Bocchi the Rock!"

It had only been a few hours since she had left the house, but there were thousands upon thousands of copies of herself in the streets.

"N-No! Get away f-fro-"

Screams were heard as her giggles radiated throughout the streets. A moment of silence followed as she heard the phrase she had heard many times that night…

"Bocchi the Rock!"

Hitori was held up in a convenience store, stocked shelves, barricaded doors and windows, it seems like the store was fortified when the news about this "outbreak" had gotten out.

It's not like they made it anyway…

Suddenly one of the barricaded windows busted open,  knocking over the shelf that was in front of it, cans and other goods spilling onto the ground. Hitori's eye went towards the source of the noise, scared for her life until she spotted someone trying to move one of the shelves towards the now defenseless window. 

Hitori stayed there, stunned as she watched the person lift up the shelf and began to push it back against the window. Cans and other items that had yet to fall off had fallen to the floor. The sound of glass crunching as the person's feet broke shards underneath their feet.

Hitori slowly got up and began to make her way towards the person, which caused the person to turn towards her. 

"Fuck!"

They shouted. The voice was very familiar but she couldn't focus on that right now as the person grabbed a can from the shelf and threw it at Hitori, which nailed in the head.

"Ow!"

She shouted as she stumbled back, the person readying to throw another can.

"S-Stay back, Hitori!"

Though then it clicked as she ducked the second can thrown, thudding against the wall. She looked at the person before quickly waving her hands in front of her.

"(Y-Y/n)! It's me, I'm not one of those things!"

The person in front of her stayed silent, another can already in hand before they slowly stepped forward, revealing the person she thought it was… (Y/n).

"Hitori…"

He quickly hugged her as she stood there, stunned for a moment before slowly hugging back, and the lack of a transform was all the proof he needed to prove she wasn't one of the copies.

"Thank God, I thought…"

She had never seen him like this, he sounded devastated, she couldn't blame him it sounded like hell out there… but they were safe.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Hitori…"

"I'm… g-glad too, (Y-Y/n)..."

She muttered as they stayed in the hug for a few more seconds before breaking apart.

"W-What do we do now?"

She asked, though as (Y/n) opened his mouth to speak, banging could be heard from the reestablished barricade. The noise from him breaking in seemed to attract them as the shelf began to tumble over as Hitoris began to clamber inside.

"Bocchi the Rock!"

"Run!"

(Y/n) shouted, grasping her hand as he quickly scanned the store noticing a door that said "Employees Only" Running towards the door, he began to fiddle with her nob, but the door barely budged, it was barricaded from the other side.

"Damn it!"

(Y/n) let out a flustered yell as he backed up and slammed his shoulder into the door several times, as it slowly began to budge. Hitori turned to see the copies of herself walk toward them.

"Bocchi the Rock!"

Her eyes filled with fear as she turned back to her friend, who kept slamming his shoulder into the door and suddenly the door brushed open as a loud clang was heard, a storage shelf packed with various items fell to the ground.

"Come on, Hitori!"

The girl didn't need to be told twice as the pair hopped over the downed shelf, and just in time as Hitroi felt the force of a grab narrowly miss her. The Hitoris stumbled over the shelf, buying them precious seconds. The two sprinted towards the back door, though Hitori noticed one Hitori round on one of the shelves just as (Y/n)  walked past it, its attention on him.

Hitori shouted as she pushed the copy of her into the shelves, it slammed into the shelf and fell to the ground as she continued to run after (Y/n).

Busting through the back door the pair found themselves in an alley. Hitori could see rays of sunlight over the horizon, it was almost daybreak.

"We have to get out of here, come on!"

Hitroi nodded as they ran toward the street, as it was the only way they could go. Reaching the street, it wasn't very crowded, but there were still plenty of Hitoris who turned towards the pair of them.

They had to keep running as the horde approached from behind, the noise of the horde attracting even more from the side streets. There must have been a few hundred behind them… but Hitori didn't want to turn around and guess.

They two were getting tired, but as they ran further and further, the more they realized they couldn't run forever. (Y/n)'s eyes scanned their surroundings, looking for any escape.

"There!"

Hitori shouted as she pointed towards a ladder which led to the top of a building as the two changed course, running for their escape route.

Reaching the ladder, Hitori began to climb as fast as she could, and then she heard (Y/n) do the same soon after. Though a yelp of surprise followed as she looked back down, her eyes widening.

"Bocchi the Rock!"

A Hitori managed to grab onto (Y/n)'s shoe, and began to tug,  to pull him down.

"Get off!"

He shouted as he used his foot to kick her in the face, sending her to the ground, but before he could plant his feet back on the ladder, another set of hands grabbed at him, then another, then another, until it was all too much and his grip was forced to let go.

"(Y/n)!"

Hitori shouted as she watched her friend get swarmed by copies of herself, all of which giggled as they swarmed him.

"H-Hitroi cli-"

"Bocchi the Rock!"

Tears streaming down her face, Hitori began to climb as fast as she could, she could hear the copies of herself start to climb the ladder again She heard the bolts begin to give way as they all tried to clamber onto the ladder at once and just as she reached the top, the bolts gave out and the ladder feel, leaving Hitori on the roof, alone, as the sun began to rise.

Hitori panted as she regained her breath as she began to sob uncontrollably, laying in the ground as she couldn't contain all her emotions.

- - - - - -

Hitori jolted awake, tears falling from her face as (Y/n) turned to her, smiling, as they sat together on the couch.

"How did you manage to sleep through the movie, Hitori?"

She was confused as she turned towards the TV, which had credits rolling. Rubbing her eyes she looked towards her friend.

"W-What happened?"

"Oh… well the main character got eaten by a bunch of zombies!"

Hitori shivered and began to tear up again.

"Can we n-not mention z-z-zombies for a b-bit?"

(Y/n) chuckled as he grabbed the remote and turned off the movie, before going to find another one.

"Now what should we watch next..?"

"C-Can we watch a r-romance movie? I don't wanna watch horror a-anymore…"

"Of course Hitori, let's see what we've got…"

(A/N: Hey everyone! I know this is a week late, but I had serious writers block, which is why I haven't posted anything in a while... Well, that plus school. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this fun little special, and... until next time!)

(PS: Don't let the Bocchis get you~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.5K 81
❝ 𝙄'π™ˆ 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜½π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ, 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰π™ π™Žπ˜Όπ™” π™‰π™Š ❞ β€· wherein you, suna and the miya twins get on each others nerves every sin...
1.8K 36 6
You meet a girl in karate class one day, and you don't know that she's in a popular band. You two become friends, but where will it take you?
9.9K 648 28
Y/N wants to be a mangaka but doesn't believe it's realistically possible. He's in love with his close friend, Hino Suzuki. He bumps into Kita and fi...
2.9K 179 9
In the heart of an average high school, (Y/N) (L/N) leads a life of quiet mediocrity, his days marked by introversion and a hint of sharp-tongued wit...