Encanto AU Ideas

By Freakin_Epic_Dragon

Similar to Jss2141's Owl House AU book. I have too many ideas for Encanto fanfics and they're taking up too m... More

SHAZAM!
The Perfect Organism
From The Ashes, I Rise Again
Helluva Madrigal
Isabella and the Midnight Suns
Queen of the Ring
Mirabel Madrigal and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Mirabel's Secret Gift
Symbiosis
Arcane Family

The Prey Becomes The Predator

92 1 1
By Freakin_Epic_Dragon

Description: When Mirabel comes across a meteorite fragment that's glowing red, her life changes forever as she becomes the wielder of one of the most powerful devices in the galaxy - the Nemetrix.

The Nemetrix:

Mirabel's Transformations:

Buglizard

Crabdozer

Hypnotick

Mucilator

Omnivoracious

Panuncian

Slamworm

Terroranchula

Tyrranopede

Vicetopus

One-Shot for Inspiration:

Mirabel walked through the woods, trying her best to calm the maelstrom of thoughts and emotions in her head. But it was pretty hard to keep her mind clear with all the sounds around her - the bugs buzzing, the birds chirping and the sound of something falling out of the sky at great speed...

Wait, what?

Mirabel looked up and her eyes widened and she tried to get out of the way of the massive rock that was hurtling out of the sky and headed right for her. She rolled aside and felt the ground shake with a colossal boom that sent out a wave of dust and debris.

When it all cleared, Mirabel looked in awe at the sight before her.

The meteorite (for that was what she assumed it was) had created a massive crater and was emitting a bright red glow. Curious, Mirabel decided to investigate and was soon standing before the source of the glow.

It was a strange red watch with white teeth designs on it. Mirabel reached out to investigate it further, but then it leapt onto her arm. Mirabel pulled back her arm in fear and saw that the watch had formed into a red, spiked bracelet on her wrist.

Not my usual style, Mirabel thought, But I kinda like it. 

Mirabel then saw that the watch had red buttons on the side. She pressed one of them and the watch's face lifted and lit up with a silhouette of a strange creature. It was a sabre-tooth tiger, with a long tail ending in a blade.

Mirabel didn't what to do from here, so she decided to press the watch's face back down, thinking that maybe that would set it back to its normal mode. But instead, as she pressed the watch's face down, she was engulfed in a red light and felt her body begin to change.

Her hands and feet became paws with sharp claws replacing her nails. Her skin became coated in a thick layer of fur, her teeth elongated into two long fangs and a tail grew in behind her, with a sharp blade on the end. The watch slid from her wrist to her neck and formed a collar.

And with that, her transformation was complete.

Mirabel sniffed the air and found that her senses were exploding with smells. She could smell everything from her papa's cologne, still lingering after he'd walked through here, to the scents of the various animals that were scurrying along the forest floor.

But all of a sudden, Mirabel felt something try to grip her mind - an animalistic desire to hunt, to kill, to be wild. She wanted nothing more than to let out a growl and kill everything that moved. To feel the metallic taste of blood on her tongue.

But then, she heard a voice say, "Sentient mind detected. Activating Nemetrix Total Override protocol. Stand by."

And Mirabel felt the urges go away.

Leaving her to wonder only one thing...

How the hell do I change back?

Alternate story path (if you choose to not give Mirabel full control of the Nemetrix forms)

But all of a sudden, Mirabel felt something try to grip her mind - an animalistic desire to hunt, to kill, to be wild. She wanted nothing more than to let out a growl and kill everything that moved. To feel the metallic taste of blood on her tongue.

Mirabel's jaws opened and a loud roar escaped her throat. She bounded through the woods, searching for something to hunt. Unfortunately, any animals she could smell were hiding from her and finding them would take too much time.

But then, she heard it.

The sounds of people laughing and singing.

Mirabel licked her lips in anticipation and stalked forwards, eventually seeing a town come into view. She didn't know why, but she felt drawn to this place. Perhaps it was just the smell of so much food.

The panuncian let out another loud roar as duplicates of herself spawned at her sides and behind her, before charging forward and into the town full of people who were soon running for their lives.

But there would be no escape.

The hunt was on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 221 24
Y/N has stuck it through all the way with Clementine. He has been wondering how he would be able to do better for him and his friends when the time c...
204K 4.7K 34
Alternate Universe. Hiro thought that this was gonna to be just another normal school year. Another year at the Franxx High school, with his friend...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
36.3K 1K 10
In the sequel to "Dipper and Pacifica" it is revealed that Candy's crush on Dipper is in fact true. But what does this mean for Dipper and Pacifica's...