Helluva Madrigal

Description: When Mirabel doesn't get a Gift, Alma gets paranoid and decides that the best course of action is to kill her! But unfortunately, she has just unknowingly sealed her fate, because Mirabel ends up being reborn in Hell as a hellhound and decides to join IMP - so that she may one day kill Alma for being an abusive bitch.

And maybe find love with a certain Goetia princess along the way, who knows?

Mirabel's Appearance:

Mirabel's Personality: Shy, distrusting of new people, fiercely loyal and protective to those she loves, hopeless romantic

Main Pairing: Mirabel x Octavia

One-shot for inspiration:

Antonio's Gift Ceremony party was in full swing, with music playing and people dancing. Alma in particular was jovial in her attitude - the miracle had blessed Antonio, there was nothing wrong, everything was fine, it was just Mirabel that was the problem.

But then...

"BANG BANG MOTHERFUCKERS, TIME FOR THE REAL PARTY TO START!"

Everyone in the room turned to see a strange assortment of individuals. There were three red humanoids, one of them being taller than the other two and the others being a man with white hair and a woman with black hair. There were also two wolf-like humanoids, both with black and white fur. And then there were the two that looked like owl people - one tall with blue feathers, the other shorter with black feathers.

"Hold it Blitz" one of the wolf-people said, before stepping forward. "I wanna talk to the Madrigals for a sec." "About what?" Alma asked. With that, the wolf-girl grinned and said, "Oh I don't know, maybe about how you abuse your power to keep your family under your thumb like a tyrant?"

"WHAT!?" Alma shouted, "I DO NOT ABUSE MY POWER, HOW DARE YOU-" "So you didn't tell me I was useless, and that I'd be better off dead, and that my own family hated me, and that I'd never find happiness or be anything more than a freak..."

"Just because I had no Gift?"

Alma froze in horror as she realised who was standing before her. "M-m-mirabel?" "Yup, and you've sealed your fate, you fucking bitch. GUYS, LET'S RIP EM ALL TO PIECES!"

And with that, Mirabel and the IMP gang charged forward, all with the intent to kill Alma and the Madrigals.

The End

Extra Notes (pls read these)

If anyone does end up writing this story, its completely fine for you to change the pairing, I won't stop you. 

It's also okay to maybe redeem some of the Madrigals and kill others off completely. 

If you want, you can have the redeemed Madrigals join IMP, but if you do decide to go this route, make sure you find a way to make it seem reasonable - perhaps a chapter or two dedicated to them deciding to do it or perhaps Mirabel convincing them to turn their backs on the company.

That's all for now folks, but thanks to the fact that I've watched The Amazing Digital Circus, this story will be updated with a one-shot prompt for that as well. Until next time, STAY FREAKIN EPIC!