those eyes | geminifourth

By gfseuphoria

"Don't, Fourth. Don't look at me like you are inlove with me." This story contains: mature scenes⚠️ depressio... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. 🔞
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. 🔞
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34. ♾️

29.

830 47 9
By gfseuphoria

After 5 months.

Fourth fully moved to live with Gemini. Pond and Phuwin helped them to arrange everything and in the end, Phuwin decided to move in with Pond.

Gemini and Fourth bought a small house with 2 floors. It had a little garden too, and it was like it came out of cartoon movies.

Fourth's pregnancy was going so well, and he started to learn German to adjust his boyfriend's life.

Their days were always the same and basic. Gemini was going to university, Fourth's was cleaning around the house or doing exercies. After the first 5 weeks, Gemini's classes were reduced down so he was coming home earlier, at lunch time.

One specific thing to mention, Gemini never forgot to get flowers for Fourth after university.

"Hmm, pretty lavenders for my pretty boy."

"Gem! It's the 35th bouquet since we moved here! I don't wanna throw them out too, but where are we gonna keep them?"

Gemini backhugged Fourth and caressed his baby bump while giving him little kisses everywhere.

"It's okay. We'll just keep them in the garden. Or maybe we can plant some too?"

Fourth pinched his boyfriend's nose and nodded.

"Now come. It's lunch time, order something before they arrive!"

They were usually having lunch with Pond and Phuwin. But maybe sometimes there were exceptions when Gemini was stubborn like a baby about eating alone with his family.

"Ding dong! We've arrived!"

After a few minutes, Phuwin entered the dining hall with Pond after him. He had 2 boxes in his hand. Fourth immediately looked at Phuwin with puppy eyes before letting Phuwin whisper to his ear.

"You told me you've been craving cake. I got you little bro."

Fourth gave a pleased look and opened his palm to offer a slap to Phuwin. Gemini and Pond were looking at them confused, having no idea what the little guys were doing all by themselves.

Yeah, they kinda kept Fourth's cravings a secret from Gemini because of the moment that happened.

Once Fourth told Gemini that he was craving blueberries at 03:00. Gemini left the house to get him some at midnight, but the shop he found was closed.

Smart guy decided that he'll take the blueberries from the shop secretly and leave the money for them, but someone saw him and they spent the whole night at a police station.

He could be a little extra when it came to his boyfriend.

|||||||||||||||||||||||

"So how is it going Fourth? Is our baby bean okay?"

Asked Pond while they were having lunch. Fourth smiled kindly and caressed his baby bump.

"They're okay. But i want to meet them soon Phi! And i wanna know the gender too!"

Phuwin looked at Gemini with confused look and said;

"Wait, aren't they 5 months old? You can check the gender!"

"Really? Gem why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I thought you would want to have a gender reveal party baby."

Fourth's face immediately lit up as he placed his head to Gemini's shoulder.

"Then we should have a gender party! And maybe we can make that gender guess video too!"

Gemini caressed Fourth's head and nodded.

"Anything you want, baby."

"Don't you think we should wait for the holidays? Only 4 days left, and we'll be on holidays. So those motherfuckers can come too. Ford will kill us if we do it without him."

GEMINI'S PHONE POV.

baby bean wanted family

[groupchat members
my love🤍, phu🫂, joong, dunk, ford, satang, pond 👎🏿,  winny]

my love🤍
guys!!
come online now!!

gemini
we have something to tell y'all

my love 🤍
uhh guys!!!
we'll ask my doctor to write the baby's gender secretly and we'll make a gender reveal party!
but we want to wait for holidays so all of you can come!
can you come back here for baby bean's party🙁

ford
what

joong
the explosion is coming guys.
turn off your phones until he shuts it up.

ford
WHAT
WHAT
HUH!!-!/!/
WXCUSE ME
OUR BABY BEAN
I MEAN
FOURTH'S BABY BEAN
HUH
WHAT
FUCK
WHY
DIDNT
YIU
TELL
ME
YOU
MFS
9/$.&2!:@2'kxwnkznwksnw
\*!.+]€.+]€.£]€|¥{€~!+]€.+]'zlapx
OH MY
GOD
🦷👶🏻🫄🏻👨🏻‍🍼🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏻👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👧🐥🐣🍬🍼🧸🏩
BABY BEANS
GENDER????
✝️☪️✝️☪️✝️♋️♋️♋️✝️♋️✝️☪️✝️✝️☪️☪️✡️🔯✡️🔯🕉️🕎💟✡️🕉️☪️
BABY BEAN HAS A GENDER???
HELLOOOOOOOOOO
OUR BABY BEAN HAS A GWNDER 🥹

winny
are you done?

ford
yes

pond👎🏿
i think you need professional help.
sorry.

gemini
FOURTH'S BABY BEAN|
excuse me??
do you know how many rounds it took to make that bean and you're forgetting that it's also MY BEAN

my love🤍
BABY
STOP TALKING ABOUT OUR INTIMATE LOVE IN GROUP CHAT.

phu🫂
y'all only know how to be a keyboard mf🙄
today i got cakes for my favorite bestie because he was craving it 🍼🥹🥹🍼🍼

my love🤍
by the way THEY WERE DELICIOUS
baby bean thanked you
you're his favorite uncle now🫄🏻👶🏻

ford
i thought i was his favorite uncle.

pond👎🏿
as you heard it you're not

phu🫂
you need to get cakes to be the favorite??

pond👎🏿
baby it's not like that

ford
baby?

satang
baby?

winny
baby?

joong
baby?

dunk
baby?

my love🤍
baby?

gemini
baby?

pond
i call you all baby
since you guys are younger than me
you're my kids

satang
i never heard you call baby someone before :D

pond
baby can you shut your fucking mouth please

winny
HE SAID BABY TO NOT LET IT SLIDE HELP

my love🤍
LMAOOOOO

🧸

BABY BEAN IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!
I think 31-32 will be the final chapter and baby bean will come in that one 🙁
I wanna end it like that because as you guess i don't know how to write when they get kinda older👎🏿😭👎🏿
but i'll try to find a better ending
love y'all see you in next chapter 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...