๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜.

By artistslutt

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ.... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ .
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฑ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—”.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.

5.5K 159 161
By artistslutt

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥...

Sehkani waddled over to her six year old daughter, Pregnant again. Seoni was now becoming a bigger sister to a little boy, It was accidental but she didn't mind having another baby. Seoni wasn't as bad anymore so she wouldn't have to stress so much.

"Oni, Could you please just put your shoes on?" Sehkani huffed, Following Seoni around the sofa as she whined complaining she didn't know how, "I've taught you!" Sehkani implied, plopping down on the couch and running her hands through her hair.

"I dunno' how mommy..." Seoni climbed on the sofa beside her mother, holding her shoes out, "Please?" She pouted her lips.

Sehkani shook her head, "No," She wanted Seoni to be raised independently, Never needing to rely on anyone because she thought she could rely on everyone and Sehkani ended up having a fucked up childhood, "I want you to try and try again."

Seoni crossed her arms over her chest, "I keep— Daddy!" She squealed, climbing off the couch and running toward the door. Sehkani never knew how Seoni always knew Mekai was around even before he knocks or texted her iPad. It made her nervous, "I missed you! Mwah!"

Sehkani watched Mekai walk further into the livingroom with Seoni in his arms laying on his cheek, "I'm trying to teach her to be independent.. Please tell her she needs to put her own shoes on." Sehkani sighed heavily.

Mekai placed Seoni on the couch and placed her shoes on her lap, "Come on, I've taught you many times. I know you know how."

Seoni frowned, "It hurt, Can you please just do it daddy?" Extending her arms out with the shoes in her hand, "Daddy!" She huffed watching him shake his head and sit beside Sehkani.

"You not going anywhere until you figure that out.. And go make sure your room is cleaned." Mekai spoke; Seoni climbed off the sofa and stormed upstairs. Sehkani shook her head knowing she gained that attitude from her.

"Stop looking at me Mekai," Sehkani muttered, feeling his eyes glued to her body as she scrolled on her phone through facebook.

Mekai licked his lips and chuckled, "Let me take you out later,.. Well all three of y'all." He reached over and rested his hands on her swollen stomach.

Sehkani sighed softly, "Mekai, We've already talked about how we can't get back together. I thought you said you understood."

"That was Melaki chatting, He nonchalant and honestly don't care about your feelings, So, He said anything to end the talk."

"Wow, I— I'm not even surprised. I just thought you had a female."

The two had a conversation about the whole breaking up thing. Sehkani finally heard his side and still decided it was best the two didn't get back together. Mainly because it'll just confuse Seoni if they broke up again and Sehkani wanted to work on herself.

"Just... Let me take you out then. I'll have my mother watch Seoni and we could just talk again.. With Mekai actually talking." Mekai pulled on his hair as he stared at Sehkani - The lean was kicking in.

"I don't know, Let me think about it and when you bring Seoni back i'll have a response — Have you been sleeping? Your eyes are red and low." She reached over and ran her thumb pad on his cheek.

Mekai nodded slowly, "I'm fine."

Sehkani pulled away, "I know you aren't but i'm not gonna' keep pushing you into anything. Could you go check on our kid?"

Mekai stood up but quickly fell back down, Sehkani twisted her face, "I-I'm good, Im good." He stood up and looked over at Sehkani, "A nap before we leave?."

It had been years since Mekai even had thoughts about lean. The feeling was unusual. It made him weaker, He only started drinking it to help keep Melaki away who had been doing more dangerous actions - It resulted in Mekai being in jail for two nights.

Sehkani nodded, "Yes, I think you need to lay down, I'll let Seoni know y'all be leaving later.." She stood up with the help of the table, "Mekai, What you doing?" Feeling his hand around her belly.

"I don't want you to fall, Come on." He mumbled, following her up the stairs and into Seoni room, "Princess, We gonn' stay with mommy a little longer. Daddy needs a little nap.. Okay?"

Seoni looked up from her iPad, "Okay! I talk to Aaliyah more." Showing them the screen where Eight year old Aaliyah was shown doing a silly dance, "Funny."

Sehkani walked out the room and into hers with Mekai securely behind her, He plopped on the bed and draped his arm over his eyes. Sehkani grabbed her small blanket and charger being she was gonna' go back on the couch.

"Lay wimme' mama..." Mekai rasped, feeling Sehkani presence made him sleep better, It always have, "Please... Nothing sexual."

Sehkani sighed and climbed into her bed slowly, Relaxing her body she looked over at him, "Uh, Your taking up my entire bed.."

Mekai reached over and pulled her onto his chest making sure he didn't hurt her stomach, "Stop acting like you fucking slow." He muttered, resting his hand on her lower back.

"I can't fall asleep with Seoni awake by herself.. I'll lay here just until you fall asleep. Okay?"

Mekai hummed, "Seoni!" He called out, A few seconds later she ran inside with her iPad in her hand, "Wanna stay in here with mommy and daddy?"

Seoni quickly climbed onto the bed and laid between Mekai legs horizontally, Her head and legs draped off his and she was slightly folded, "Okay, I stay in here."

————

Sehkani smiled watching Seoni giggle at the animals as they strolled through an aquarium. Since she was four, Seoni picked up a fascination of animals. Sehkani always wanted to take her to see them but never could.

"Mommy, Look at the sharky!" Seoni exclaimed, tugging on her mother's hand who slowly strolled behind her eaggered child.

Sehkani nodded, "Yes baby, I see the sharks. Is that your favorite?"

Seoni shook her head quickly, "Nope, I wanna' see a narwhal!"

Sehkani twisted her lips, "Let's just keep walking around.. Maybe we'll run into your father.. Wherever he done disappeared." She grasped her small hand.

"I wish I could swim like sharks.. Mommy do you think i'll be a shark?" Seoni questioned; stomping extra hard to make her shoe light up that she begged for.

"Maybe in another lifetime baby."

"Okay— Daddy!" Seoni detached her mothers hand and ran into her fathers arm who was posted up on a nearby wall, "Missed you."

Mekai chuckled lowly, "I missed you more guh', Why ya' mom look all mad. Whatchu' do baby?" He placed her back on her feet, Looking over at Sehkani slowly approaching them with a mug.

"I dunno'. I wanna' see narwhal."

Sehkani sighed heavily, "And where was you at Mekai?" She tilted her head; shifting her weight on her right leg.

Mekai shrugged, "Where it look like? Nah', I was chilling round'. Tryna avoid being round people."

"I understand youn' like being round people but you couldn't excuse that for your daughter?" Pointing at Seoni who pressed against the glass making faces at some baby dolphins.

"It ain't that easy Sehkani, I was with y'all for as long as I could've," Mekai expressed, "She ain't even worried bout' me, She having fun." He gestured at Seoni.

"That's — Okay Mekai, Well we've finalized the entire exhibit without you so we could leave.. I'm knowing she's tired anyway." She mumbled before walking away, "Seoni, Come on baby."

Seoni frowned, "I didn't see narwhal? I wanna' see them."

Sehkani turned around, "They don't have them here baby, We'll go to a different one sometime and maybe they'll have them, K?"

Seoni slowly looked over at her father, Her bottom lip began quivering before tears slid down her face, "Daddy, N-N-Narwhal!"

Mekai scratched his neck and glanced at Sehkani who was glaring at him already knowing he wanted to immediately baby her, "Luh' mama, Listen to what mommy said. We gonna' go again and they'll have them there." He squatted down and rubbed her arms, "Okay Seoni?"

Seoni wiped her face quickly, "Y—You promise daddy? Pinky?" She whispered; leaning her forehead on his as they looked at each other.

Mekai chuckled lowly, "They better or i'll take some myself and you'll see them then. Okay?" Standing back up, he latched her hand and walked toward Sehkani.

"Mommy, I feel better. Sorry." Seoni latched onto her mothers hand with her free hand walking between the two adults.

"It's okay baby, It's okay."

"Oh y'all are such a cute family," A female expressed, walking adjacent from them. Sehkani smiled and Mekai thanked her, "Anytime, Have a nice day!"

"Now what we do daddy?"

Sehkani tuned the two out, She could feel Seoni really needed more moments like this. Just the three of them spending outdoor time together with little to no problems. Sehkani automatically wanted to better their bond seeing how happy her daughter was.

————

Sehkani muttered, "Mekai, I don't do well with surprises just so you know. I might attack anyone." Being blindfolded by Mekai.

Mekai chuckled lowly, "I know, I know Mama. Just trust me, You still trust me Sehkani Eniko Davis?" He muttered in her ear.

Sehkani felt a tingly feeling down her spine as she slowly nodded.

"I need words mama."

"Y-Yes I still trust you Mekai.." Sehkani whispered, feeling his hands grab her face, "Mekai—" Feeling him snatch the fold from her eyes, Sehkani blinked away the bright lights before examining her surroundings.

Mekai stood nervously studying his baby mother's expression as she looked around speechless.

"I-I don't know what to say.."

"How about.. Do you like it?" Mekai grabbed the bouquet of floweres behind his back.

"I-I love it Mekai, I love it oh my gosh I love it so much; But wh-why would you do this for me?" Sehkani frowned, Mekai grabbed her hand and turned him toward her, "Oh my gosh.. This is just the beginning?" She exclaimed, seeing there was different areas in roses.

"I want you to feel how you should've felt the whole time I had you in my life.. Hm, I know these still ya' favorite mama," He pulled the bouquet from behind his back and placed them in her hand, "This where Seoni get it from.." He chuckled, watching her cry.

Sehkani sniffled, "Stop, I don't know why you're doing this. I-I don't deserve this. I've been treating you badly Mekai..." She muttered, wiping her face softly.

"Nah. You wasn't treating me badly, You was treating me how I made you feel and I apologize for that, I'm serious but i'll save that speech for later on.. Come."

Sehkani followed him through the many roses covering the floor, Mekai walked out the hotel room while holding Sehkani hand as she walked in heels being told to dress a tad bit fancier than usual.

"Aye', I'll be back in some hours. Don't lock me out this bitch," Mekai spoke to the hotel attendant who stood behind the doors, "Heard that nigga?"

"Y-Yes sir, It's always unlocked— Okay, Have a nice time," He quickly opened the door and allowed the couple to walk out.

Sehkani shook her head with a smile, "That was so unnecessary,"

"Nah; Ion know how they do hotels and ion wanna be locked out. I got more shit up there for you," He expressed, pulling her around the building, "What?"

"This is a beach.. Why a beach?"

Mekai shook his head, "I ain't gonna' drown you again.. I thought you said you'd trust me?"
He smirked.

Sehkani playfully rolled her eyes, "Okay but I don't wanna walk through the sand with heels.. I don't wanna ruin what you had planned but we should do—"

Mekai tossed her arms over his shoulders before hiking her up bridal style not harming the baby, "I ain't replanning shit, I'll buy you some new one mama." He muttered, tossing her heels in a nearby trash can and walking toward his arranged seating.

Sehkani unstuffed her face from his neck, "Oh my goodness— Mekai, Who did this?" She muttered, looking at the set up picnic in adoration. Mekai gently placed her down and she quickly walked over toward the area.

"I had someone arrange it, Hints why I walked away from y'all in the aquarium. I was on the phone getting this how you'd like it."

Sehkani pouted, "I wanna' say I love you so badly but we not on that level anymore, I genuinely love this though and the mindset of you doing this for me Mekai."

Mekai pulled her chair out, "You won't be saying that long, I ain't think you wanna eat so I just got us some snacks and some activities on the blanket.. We gonna' be doing most talking."

Sehkani smiled softly, "Thanks, Yes i'm pretty full from the dinner which is apart of this wasn't it?"

Mekai nodded smiling wide, "Hell yeah, I ain't wanna hear ya' stomach grumbling and I ain't cool with that eating outside shit."

"If my stomach grumbling it's your child tryna' talk to you... Anyways, What we talking about?"

"I wanna start by breaking down exaclty what went down, Being in Mekai state of mind. The truthfull mind, Nothing left out. Okay?"

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞.

November 26, Five years ago.

Mekai walked out of his and Sehkani combined home as he adjusted his hood over his head. The two had an heated argument about Mekai coming home late and Sehkani dealing with Seoni all by herself as a one year old.

Climbing into his homeboy car that he had met through Buggs who was related to him, "Waddup', We wrapping this up early tonight. My girl going crazy." Mekai spoke, dapping Steven up who chuckled.

"Don't even trip, We doing something different tonight. You wanna know who killed your brother correct or i'm tripping?"

Mekai shook his head, "Nah, You know I wanna know nigga," He spat back, "Fuck you saying?"

Steven shook his head laughing, "Ion want no problems, Melaki. I'm just saying, It take time. Working through their connections gonna' get us to him, Aight nigga? Let's go."

"Fuck you mean different today!" Mekai furrowed his eyebrows.

"I just wanna give you some time to relax but still be on mission.. Just sit back it's just round the corner from your crib actually."

Melaki sucked his teeth and tossed his hood back on his head now agitated with Steven and his childish ways. The two became closer because Steven mentioned he had looked familiar because he used to hang with Mekai brother. He also been looking for the killer, The two been working since. Melaki been getting mad that he ain't see no progress.

He felt like he could've continued the investigation himself and Steven was just using him as a way to get his revenge back at the whole squad - Melaki just wanted the killer and them only.

Watching him pull into someone driveway. The two silently climbed out the vehicle and walked into the two-story home. Instantly you could smell lots of perfume, Melaki twisted his nose.

"Oh hey, Didn't know y'all be here so soon," A female wrapped around the corner and kissed Steven, "I'll grab my friend.." She looked over at Melaki before walking away making him look quickly at Steven.

"Aye', Just promise you'll vibe. Plus, You said your shorty driving you crazy the other day, Think of this as a relief... Trust."

The females appeared again, "Okay. This is Steven friend.. Melaki correct?" She looked at Steven for approval, "Yes, Melaki this is Laney.. She's my friend."

Laney examined Melaki head to toe, She definitely liked what she seen and knew he had a girlfriend who she followed on instagram due to her plotting on Kai for a while now, "Hey," She waved.

Melaki simply nodded, "Yo." Knowing Mekai would've been mad if he entertained her a little too much, Especially if Sehkani found out.

Steven nudged him, "Loosen up, I'll be upstairs with this jawn," He mumbled before following the girl upstairs to her bedroom.

Laney took in a sharp breath, "Uh, Did you wanna sit down?"

Melaki rolled his eyes, "Fuck is you acting like that? If I wanna sit down i'll sit shorty, Fuck." Leaning against the wall.

Laney chuckled lowly, being turned on by his aggressive side, "I'm sorry- I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd be this quiet or i'll be making all the moves I guess."

"Fuck this posed' to be anyway?"

Laney tilted her head, "Didn't your friend tell you? It's posed' to be a two man or whatever.."

Melaki furrowed his brows, "I ain't picking up whatchu' saying.. Two man? Like we posed' fuck.. At the same time in the same house? I'm confused shorty."

Laney giggled, "Yes boy, Stop pretending you don't know. I'm glad that broke the ice," She inched closer toward him, "You are so fine.. You know that?"

Melaki nodded, "Preciate it."

"Can we stop acting shy?" She seductively whispered; now attempting to rub on his pants but he pushed her hand away, "Oh come on.. Don't be like this."

"Nah, I gotta' girl at the crib. Ion know fuck Steven got going on, Might as well go join em cause I ain't going.." He shook his head.

Laney sucked her teeth, "So? What she don't know won't hurt.. I know you want some fun. Maybe some head first.. Hm?" Rubbing against him now as she caught him off guard being he was looking away, Melaki pushed her away again.

"Fuck you ain't understanding!"

Laney winked before reaching up and leaving a kiss on his chin, Melaki immediately pushed her back and walked away, "Where you going? You just said you wanted to fuck Melaki." Laney lied, following him closely.

"Nah shortyy, I'm dipping," He pulled out his phone seeing multiple miss calls from Sehkani making him cuss under his breath, "Aye' let ole boy know it's fuck him and i'm good off him." He announced before disappearing outside the door.

Laney licked her lips as she grabbed her phone which she hid recording the entire time. Plopping down on the couch, She edited the clips to where the two touched most and sending a clip
of the voiced 'you said you wanted to fuck' purposely not including anything else.

Clicking on Sehkani instagram page , She clicked on the messge button before sending everything.

"I heard the door slam. Everything good down here?" Fiona, Steven jawn spoke, walking downstairs looking at her friend who ignored her.

Walking over, Fiona snatched the phone and examined everything, "Seriously? You said you was over your obsession. That's the only reason I invited him!"

Laney shrugged with a smile, "Why does it matter? Eventually she'll see this and break up with him leaving no choice but for him to come to me.. Told you I always get what I was girl." Snatching her phone back she watched Sehkani opened it and began typing before she stopped, "See?"

Fiona shook her head, "Dead wrong, This better not lead me hurt. That's disgusting, Yuck."

Laney laughed, She didn't care what others thought. She wanted Melaki and was gonna get him. She killed his crazy ex for him, She kept getting in the way and Sehkani was becoming next...

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧.

"...Then when I got home you started yelling at me who was confused about the whole situation until I asked jawn." Mekai finalized, examining Sehkani facial expressions.

Sehkani registered everything, "Im still confused, There's visual evidence you were going for it."

"That's the thing, It was the angle and the way she made it look that it seem I was feeding into it.."

"But you told her you wanted—"

"No I didn't, She must've edited the clip or something. You don't
hear me saying that, You only hear her saying that.. Lying."

Sehkani hummed, "Wow, This is crazy.. I kinda figured because I know how your act if you really wanted sex but still.. It was embarrassing for me to get back with you and she posted that on social media..."

Mekai sighed, "I know, That's why I ain't really trip about you wanting space because you knew if I really wanted you to stay wimme' I would've threatened you." He nodded slowly.

Sehkani giggled, "I'm knowing.."
Looking down at the sand, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Feeling his eyes on her face.

"I'm gonna' ask you a question and I need a simple yes or no..."

Sehkani looked back over at him.

"Sehkani... Do you believe me? Do you believe I didn't touch that girl sexually? Do you believe i've never once cheated on you? Do you believe I still love you?"

"..... I believe you Mekai..."

Mekai scooted out his chair and walked to Sehkani side before standing beside her, Kneeling down onto the sand Sehkani quickly covered her mouth, "Mekai.. Please just stand up." She whispered, feeling her eyes cloud with salty tears.

Pulling a box from his pocket, Mekai cleared his throat, "Sehkani, I've loved you since we first met.. Even though I didn't know what love was. You helped me figure that out and that's another reason why we're destined to be forever. I knew you was the one for me ever since you've always checked on me even though you were even more fucked up in the head as a little kid.. Always made sure I was fed. Since then, I've always made you was fed and i'll continue that— Not just fed with food but with love, compliments and affection. I want you to never feel alone in our relationship again, I want you to never feel as if someone could replace you, I need you to feel as if your the only girl in the world because that's how I view you girl. I don't even realize i'm zoning out admiring how lucky i've gotten with you, As much as we both hate that mental asylum.. It definitely was worth in the end of this... I wanna finish this off by saying..."

"Sehkani Eniko Davis.. Will you make me a happy husband and father and marry me?" Mekai questioned, nervously shaking.

Sehkani felt tears drop onto her exposed thigh, "I—I..." She whispered, feeling her throat practically close in, "Yes! Of course i'll marry you Mekai!" She blurted, wrapping her arms around his neck as she sobbed.

Mekai rubbed her back gently with a smile, "I love you girl.. I'll always love you and my kids. I meant what I said too..." Pulling away, He slid the ring onto her finger, "It's the right one?"

Sehkani nodded as she cried, "Yes! It's the same one from I circled in the magazine as a kid.." She whispered, examining her ring as she smiled at her now husband. Mekai smiled back, "I love you so much more baby."

Feeling his phone ring in his pants, Mekai pulled his phone out, "Hold on, It's some random
number," Flipping it around to show her, Sehkani nodded and snapped pictures of her ring. Mekai walked away and raised the phone up to his ear.. "Who this?"

A deep chuckle went over the phone, "Don't worry about that.. Just wanted to say congratulations and well.. I don't mean to crash the party but that baby inside your wife ain't yours.." The masculine voiced.

"Fuck you mean—" Three beeps indicated that the person had hung up, Melaki slowly looked down at his phone before looking at Sehkani who called the girls.

that person is lying Melaki.
listen to that phone call..
don't listen Melaki, you've always wanted y'all together again.
that's why she been acting that way, that baby ain't yours. you know what to do.
mekai, just trust me.. it's a lie!

DROWN HER.

Rushing toward her, Melaki jumped watching Sehkani body fall into a limp onto the sand and blood start oozing from her side. Confused as he didn't even touch her yet, Melaki looked around.

In the hotel building, He seen a person dressed in all black with a sniper pointed at Sehkani helpless body who been shot twice, He watched as the gun turned toward him making him stare back.

Melaki already lost everything, A dead wife laid just inches away from him. Guilt ate him alive for leaving Seoni alone but he had a promise to fulfill from when they were kids...

thats not a sniper Melaki.
don't think the sniper will kill you.
what about your daughter?

Multiple voices clouded his head making him scream loudly before feeling his body drop on the sand beside Sehkani, Blood seeping from stomach as he choked on his own blood. It was odd though.

Blinking his eyes, Malakai could make out a gun in his hand. That's when he slowly realized...

Melaki has killed himslef and his unborn baby along with his wife.

————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.2K 40
read to find outโค๏ธ
431K 19.6K 32
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ.. ยฉ๏ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐š†๐š๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚
13.3K 652 17
โ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฃ, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ซ.โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿณ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿต ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ...
230K 6.6K 40
๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ