TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 56- His Mishti

2.9K 445 125
By santhiyasuresh

"  Annniiii maa, aap ye khalo..princesshhh hungyyyy"

A cute 3 and half years old rithwik was cutely glaring at anvi while the others are just looking at him. He traced her full blown belly " Baby girl, I m here.. I will feed you "

Om was looking at Karan who was proudly looking at his son, he smacked his head. 

Om " very proud I see "

Karan " Nahi toh kya.. He is concerned about his girl already "

Om and teju slapped their foreheads and teju wanted to kill her husband for this.

Rithwik was nearly 2 and half years old when  anvi for pregnant.  Everyone were congratulating the couple confusing the little one.

Rithwik " Annniii maa.. What....hapel "

Teju lifted him up and kissed his cheek " your anvi maa is pregnant and she will gift all of us a baby soon "

Rithwik " baby... Toy? "

Om took him " no champ, real baby...just like you " .

Karan " No no, it's time for my princess, ritwik, it's a princess this time, you agree with me champ "

Rithwik nodded immediately " yesshhhh my.. Princesshhhh " he smiled widely and looked at his parents innocently.

They all smiled at his innocence but they don't know that it was engaved in his heart from that moment.

Days passed and Rithwik turned 3 years, anvi was 5 months pregnant and om scolded her for something making everyone angry..

Karan " Om.. If she is missing her mother, what's wrong, y r u scolding her ' .

Om " the same mother who doesn't care if she live or no "

Teju " bhai ..relax.. , karan take him out, I will talk to her. "

Karan pulled him but they stopped seeing rithwik standing with his cricket bat, the small one. He started beating om and everyone can't control their laughter including anvi.

Om " champ,.. Ahh.. It's paining.. "

He was acting and rithwik stopped, he raised his hands asking him to pick him up.

Rit " Don't... Hult my princesshh.. Anni maa cry.. Princesshh also cry no.. Rit don't like his... Gillll sadd... "

Everyone looked at him shocked and om was stunned. 

Om " what if it's a boy "

Rithwik nodded no " It's no boy.. Papa... Say no.. It's a girlll "

Karan looked here and there and everyone glared at him.

Om " Oyee champ.. It might be a girl as well "

Rithwik slapped his forehead dramatically " Mamuuuu.. Shut up "

Everyone laughed and anvi smiled. She kissed his cheeks " it's his princess, I m also sure "

Rithwik " I lubbb you annii maa"

Anvi " I luv you too my prince "

He kissed her belly before getting down from the table to go to the school.

.....................................................................

After a week,

Rithwik and Karan are now standing in front of a temple,  they came to pray for the welfare of anvi and the baby. 

Anvi was admitted in the hospital for her delivery and everyone were there.

Rithwik took the prasad inside the hospital, he was cutely running with his little legs, he wanted to meet his anni maa but teju stopped him. 

Rithwik " mummaaa.. Annii maa" he started crying for them.

Teju wiped his tears " no beta.. Don't cry.. Anni maa is fine.. Your princess is coming na.. That's y "

Rithwik " y princess is making anni maa cry "

Teju " Anni ma is crying in happiness, not in pain.. Aap roh  mat meri jaan "
She kissed his cheeks and he cuddled to her still having the prasad in his little fist.

Karan " Sab theek hoga "

He hugged teju who was extremely tensed for her friends. He could remember how scared om was. He wanted to be there for him but only husband was allowed inside.

They heard the baby cry and everyone smiled, they looked at each other with a full blown smile which got rithwik attention.

Karan looked at rithwik who was confused " It's a baby cry "

Rithwik frowned cutely "but why she is crying now " he asked innocently making him want to gobble his son. 

Om came outside after sometime with a cute girl wrapped in white cloth, he first stood in front of rithwik who just went awww on the little baby..

Rithwik " cuteeeeee " he touched her cheeks slowly and whispered " soft soft "

Om " It's your princess " he said and everyone smiled and Karan flipped his collar being proud of his discovery. 

Karan " I told you "

Om smirked " you are a genius buddy "

Mumma k took the baby from him and Karan hugged Om.

Karan " Congratulations Papa"

Om smiled," Papa " the word digged his emotions from the heart and make him feel warmer, his family, his daughter. He was left with none when his parents died and then Karan's family turned as his family and deep inside , he always craved to have his own family and today, the three of them make a beautiful family altogether. .

Anvi opened her eyes after some time and teju gave the baby to her, she asked rithwik to come closer. 

Karan" sweet, what r u going to name her.. I m excited to call my princess with her name "

Anvi " my prince will decide that "

They looked at Rithwik, he smiled and held her hand softly.  They wondered to see the softness inside a 3 year boy for a little girl.

Om lifted rithwik and they discussed among themselves and rithwik hified with him. 

Teju " hello boys.. Bolo  abhi hume bhi"

Rithwik "mumma, Papa... Anni maa "

They all nodded and he grinned
" Mishti.. My Mishti "

They couldn't stop the smile that came on their lips listening him.

Karan " that's a perfect name. I called anvi sweet and he named our princess mishthi.. which means sweet.. Wahh " .

Rithwik blushed listening appreciation from everyone and hugged om tightly who laughed. 

Mishti Om Singh
11.03.2028, 5.06pm

Her sweetness will bring life to his bland life in future..

.....................................................................

7 year old, Rithwik was sitting on the couch with a small girl beside him who was trying to write A in her book with pencil. She couldn't hold them and he held her hands and teaches her how to hold.

Mish " Ritz, it's.. Not.. Good " she said cutely and he tried to hide his smile.

Rit " It's good only, you have write them.. Warna anni maa will scold you and I have to stop her "

Mish "  stop anni maa..i.. No writing "

She throwed the pencil and he sighed, this happened everyday and he have to persuade her to write and finish her work. 

Rit " my princess, Please write..mereliye, I will help you " 

He made her sit on his lap and held her hands, he hold the pencil and made her write. He was teaching her slowly and she was writing.

Ritz in mind " bas attention chahiye isko "

He kissed her head from back as she concentrated on her writing by prompting the letter. 

Anvi came from behind with teju and they both shook their head in disbelief. 

Teju " Today also same happened "

Anvi " he doesn't want her upset and she doesn't want him to scold her. She need his attention and he need her happiness.  "

Teju " kya lagaraha tujhe.. Sach mei kuch scene Hoga inka future mei "

Anvi smirked " may be.. May be not "

Teju " mujhe toh lagaraha hai "

Anvi smiled " I would be happiest "

They chuckled and walked to them to reach them for the respective homework. 

.....................................................................

A twelve year old mishti  barged into fifteen years old rithwik room and glared at him, he was listening to songs with his eyes closed.

Mishthi  pulled the airpods and he was surprised to see her in front of him.

Ritz " Princess, aap itni jaldi agaye.. Badminton practice nahi gaye aaj "

Mish " apne rohan ko maara "

He bite his inner cheeks at being caught and she got her answer by his reaction, she turned to leave but he held her hand and pulled her on his lap.

Rit " I know I promised that I wont fight with anyone but he was saying rubbish about you and he was planning on making you fall down and got hurt before the match. Aapko pata hai, I can't imagine anyone hurting you and jav mereko pata chala, I couldn't control my anger and I just punched him, warned him "

Mish sighed " Cheeku,  I m not saying he is right but aapko pata haina, this will only bring trouble to you.  Already principal is waiting for a chance to expel you and you r giving him more "

Ritz " oh don't worry princess,  principal can't do anything to the mid football team captain "

She smiled " don't do this again "

Ritz " I won't fight anyone for me, but if it's for you, I wont hesitate for a second , you know that too "

She nodded, she knew him,  even the entire family know his possessiveness for her. She feel secure with him. These two grown up seeing the loving parents which made them feel the positive and love around even at the young age.

" Mishhhhhhh" they heard Karan voice and she stood up making rithwik roll his eyes.

Before she step out, karan came inside and he saw them and raised his eyebrows, she shrugged and he smirked making Karan roll his eyes. 

Karan pov " kuch zyada hi mere character agayae ispe "

Mish " mamuuuu"

She hugged him and he hugged her back and kissed her forehead " time for your practice, Chale? "

She nodded and turned to Ritz, giving him her best smile and bid bye to him.  Rithwik walked outside to see his anni maa sitting in the couch, he went and laid his head on her lap, she stopped her work and ruffled his hairs. Teju came from kitchen with her snack. 

Teju " what's up son, whom did you hit today "

Ritz bite his tongue " Hmm.. Princess classmate "

Anvi " and why Mr. "

Rithwik explained them and teju was super angry " how dare he to try hurting my princess.  I will also give a punch , take me tomorrow with you "

Rithwik chuckled and nodded, anvi shook her head in disbelief, he kissed her palms making her smile. 

Om entered inside the house with a parcel and rithwik frowned but his eyes shined when he saw the name label.

Rithwik " you finally got us this "

Om smirked " yes my boy, let's hit the play room, come "

They both went inside the play room to play for the new editing video games, their favorite thing to do. 

Meanwhile, Karan waited for mish to finish her practice session and they both had their unofficial ice-cream outing while coming back.

.....................................................................

After 5 years,

Karan and teju were standing in front of the railing, looking at the wide galaxy, she snuggled to him, he pulled her chin and kissed her lips making her smile and she kissed him back, he lifted her in his arms and carried her to their room inside. 

Once he said" my love and want for you is insatiable " ,he proves it every second. 

Om looked at anvi who was complaining to him, they r like Tom and Jerry who keeps arguing but never stop loving.

Anvi's words were stopped in the middle bcoz he just pinned her to the wall and kissed her with all his passion.  She was shivering and their night was not less than their first time...

In search of a family, he got his soulmate and she got her forever..

Rithwik left her hands as they come infront of her room, she smiled at him.

He kissed her forehead " Sleep well princess, good night , I m just beside you, call me if u need anything okay "

She smiled and nodded, this is not the first time she is hearing it, he have been saying it from the time she know the meaning of it and she started sleeping in separate room.

She kissed his cheeks " Good night cheeku "

He blushed, whenever she calls him cheeku, he feel like someone just put all the butterflies inside his stomach.  She was not a person with words but she know he means everything to her. 

He walked back to his room and layed on his bed, thinking about her, where's she also layed down and smiled thinking about him. Both drifted to sleep with each other on mind..  

Their destiny is entangled and their journey started from the day, their parents met. 

The end...

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaa... Thank you so much for all the love and support I hope you will like this chapter.

It's been a incredible journey for me to write this book, it was slow and positive book with no ounce of negative things, I had a vision which i wanted to pen down, I hope I have given justice to it and please share your views on this story and thanks again for the constant support.

Epilogue awaiting...

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 6.6K 37
Story is about a world's biggest businessman who is arrogant for others and s weet for his loved ones......and a beautiful innocent simple girl who d...
305K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
145K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...