Kickback: Love, Blood || Leon...

By chibiii_foxlady

A wanted Scientist from the Umbrella Corp, Virologist Doctor Crisaveina Winterglass, a young genius who manag... More

NOTE before reading:
PROLOGUE: Name Plate
UNO: The Blonde
DOS: The Blonde (2)
TRES: Hit and Run
CUATRO: Revelation
CINCO: The Virus
SEIS: The Red Dress

SIETE: A Team

43 4 0
By chibiii_foxlady

Read the very first chapter for Author's note :)

--

Division of Security Operation, the Agency he didn't think he would ended up to be, seven years have passed and all he could think of was saving other people's lives. Wanting to put justice in the right place. For those people who deserve it— Lieutenant Marvin. The people who thinks they want it— General Krauser.

For the people he lost, for that person he wanted to hate but couldn't— Ada.  No matter how much he wants to think about it, how much he wants to loathe the woman he trusted, the only woman he thinks they were on the same side, the only ending he gets was a betrayal from her. Not just once, but twice.

He doesn't want to loose many people again, so he's here to save everyone in the D. S. O department, with the help of the people he didn't think he could get those type of help from them, he found out many things about their identity. Logan Vergara, an ex fugitive, in the very young age he was imprisoned.

Due to the large amount of transportation hacking through his bank account and stealing the money from the large banking system of the states. That explains why nobody can track them, he can clear everything, he can make someone exist or had their identity disappeared if he wants to, he's a very dangerous person.

Next, Astrid Johnson. The woman who's in charge of their weapons, she's also the one that provides him extra gear and bullets for this mission, ex-military and was an ex-member of the Umbrella Corporation as well. With her knowledge through guns and any other weapons she easily created a very large amount of explosion. The C4's and some other explosions like, grenades and flash grenade.

All he could say is, she's one of a hectic woman that he doesn't want to messed around. And speaking of hectic, there's this one particular person he's so irritated of. The one and only wanted Scientist of the Umbrella Corporation, Crisaveina Winterglass. The only thing he knew is she's a young genius, other than that, she had no information restore on her sleeves. Nothing. Like she just came so mysterious in this world.

He doesn't even know her own birth month, unlike the two he clip and fish information were, hers was different. Nothing was coming out when he type it. Leon has a very special connection since he was an exception for almost everything thanks to his agent ID and reputation on the D.S.O

But none of those Ex-Member of Umbrella Corporation was his problem now. As of the moment he taken down many of those infected soldiers inside of the facility, he entered the Agency using his verification ID and made his way in, each and every one of those infected people was slowing him down so he decided to take the most easiest way.

By taking a leap, from the second floor, instead of taking the stairs he uses to grab in the chandeliers in the lounge to climb on the third floor, bursting on the windows and breaking them. Leon chuckle to himself, remembering how Ashley Graham scolded him when he jump over a chandelier.

"Leon! Who jumps over those chandelier seriously who does that?" Ashely scoffed in disbelief.

"What are you my mother?" Leon banter in sarcasm causing the high school girl to rolled her eyes at him.

Why is he having a nostalgia in this situation, he should be focusing. He brushes the glasses off of his thighs before he shake his head and stomped further, pointing his gun forward, shooting at the people who go against his way.

"Heads up, the hostages are being move" that was Logan Vergara on the other side, he stop for a moment and adjust the ear piece on his ears for a better hearing, but of course he walks his way further and looking around trying to find a short cut to where the hostages are.

"Speak, where are they taking the hostages?" Crisaveina Winterglass spoke on the line, somehow he snorted on her cold note, despite her attitude she was willing to help her. No it's probably because her business was connected to his, that's what might it be, right?

"East. The port where I think the chief executive room is" Logan inform them, as he instantly glance from the chief executive room just right above him. Just by his luck he was close there. And his other bad luck? Well a lot of infected people will also be in his way, great. Just great.

Separation from where they left on, Crisaveina was fighting for her own life, clearing the path by killing those infected people, the SC-Virus are definitely quite stronger, her ex-colleagues did a good work of this new improve inventions on them. She was impressed.

Who wouldn't, since she's a twisted scientist herself too. BANG! BANG! Two gun shots bolted from her gun, hitting right on their heads. "Shit, wonder if Astrid was alright" she mutter to herself, thinking about her fellow member out there, they got separated and Astrid ended up exploring the very back of the Agency. She was hoping the tanned woman was alright.

I'm sure she was, she trusted her inmates. And besides, Astrid was an ex-military for a reason, a woman like her wouldn't easily get caught by these fuckers for sure. Even if they were a Secondary Chronicles. What she was worried about is the sample.

Ada Wong, that cunning mercenary was here for the sample, she's sure she was. She's not one to blame since that woman in red dress was just doing her job. Perhaps one day she could also used that woman in red as her assets. Since before, they worked together.

Wondering where the others were, she started to get suspicious since Logan was not contacting them through their little communication. Until— she heard a very loud screeching sound that made her remove her ear piece because it was coming from there. "What the fuck just happened" she cursed.

"Welcome," a voice of a man she recognized, spoke on the speaker, letting his voice echo around the whole Agency building. "I hope you all like the introduction of my Secondary Chronicles" Grey Lopez spoke, sounding like a man who have lost their minds.

"I'm sure you're here because of the sample, isn't that right, former genius scientist Crisaveina Winterglass?" The sound of her name in his mouth, she wanted to gagged for some reason. It was disgusting. This man really have lost his fucking mind.

"Oh and, I think you should hurry" he trailed, her brows furrowed by his statement. Her head jerks on the screen that had a blood dripping on it, her eyes widen. Astrid was capture and even Logan. Both of them were tied up in a chair along with the hostages of the Agencies.

She was pissed. And the face of the criminal step into the screen. "You don't want them to turn right? I'll give you 25 minutes" he chuckle through the screen. "Come and get me" he said, Crisaveina shoot the screen out of anger.

"That mother fucker. I'll get you" Crisaveina says, anger filled her eyes. And then she realize something, if her members are the only one who is captured then the Agent himself was still out there. Right, she have to meet with him.

Even if she didn't like his guts, not even once. She didn't like how he have so much hope in everything as if his hope would save problems in the world. She didn't like those looks of curiosity in his eyes, the longing for answer for everything, the desperation. The determination. She hates it. She hates everything about him.

He was pure, he thinks about others before himself, he's willing to sacrifice himself to save others. Something she didn't do before and wants to do now, something she dislike on him. Because he's such a hero, she chuckle and fucked up. She's very fucked up.

She picked up her the war piece on the ground hoping that she could at least get a contact or if it's gonna work. Because if it doesn't, she might loose her own mind as well. She put it in and tries to connect her communication towards the agent.

"Hey, do you hear me?" She says, speaking if he will gonna hear her, she wants to him to answer even if his signal would be a small crack. At least she would know he was somewhere out there. Nothing she gets nothing.

"Hey! It's Crisaveina! Do you copy?" She yelled. Then ur was nothing.

"Fucking agent! I swear I'll also kill you if you don't answer me right now!" She shouted out if burst of anger, she doesn't have any patient on this kidney of stuff especially when she had a time limit she needs to run.

"You're penetrating my ears, shut up!" A statical reply from him, she sigh in relieved that he answer. Then she frown to herself, why the hell is she even relieved to hear him.

"Let's meet, the others are now captured, we have 20 minutes" She spoke, hurrying on her way as she kicked one if the doors to forced her way inside.

"'We'?" She heard him scoffed from the other line. "I thought we weren't a team?" His sarcasm would always getting on the nerves if the Scientist.

"You don't have much choice, you're stuck with me" She replied and earning a chuckle from the other side.

That's right, for not we're a team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 201 13
A Resident Evil story, first book of the several part series. "I don't remember much still, but one of the things I do remember is that Umbrella is...
178K 8.2K 64
❤ fluff and some smut to be expected ❤ a deadly virus on a cruise ship. a rookie cop with ptsd and heartbreak shadowing her every move. a veteran sp...
3K 119 12
"Without you I'd be dead, my savior." Y/n lives on her own in Racoon city when everything goes wrong. They're told to go to the police station to sta...
5.1K 300 22
[Butler's Daughter Series] [BOOK 3] After joining the American government, Lucia trains to become a, she hopes, better agent than Leon. As she encou...