I'm not a boy (lookism x fem...

بواسطة TH4SIMP

A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by di... المزيد

Note
New world
I'm what?
J-high
Friends and fights
Vasco
A misunderstanding
Chaos
I'm not unfashionable
What a bitch?
J-high festival
Top streamer
Scammers
Midterms
Retreat Camp
What a day
New student
Pacebook stars
Modelling
A memorable day
Illegal betting
Sports day
Audition
Creep
Putting a bitch back in his place
Happy endings
Stalker much
Second year
Notte World
Animal cruelty
An interesting holiday
Fake account
Why me?
Promises
God Dog
Jacedaichi Case Files
Madness
Plans
Photos
Runaway Fam
Wuthering J-high
Vacation
Hostel
A new beggining
An unwanted encounter
ONE MCN

Daniel vs Vasco

1.9K 99 7
بواسطة TH4SIMP

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

I woke up drowsily as I draged my tipsy body to get up look at the time.

I look at the time groaning as I lay back in bed from the hangover.

"Im soo late.How is it even 3pm?When did I even go to sleep?Heck Id have skipped anyways cause my head is pounding so hard."

I roll on the bed deciding to get up or just stay in bed but decide to get up I head over to the bathroom for a quick shower to get rid of the sticky feeling since last night.

TIMESKIP

"The shower was so refreshing.I feel so much better too." I mutter to myself as I dry my hair with a towel.

"Maybe I should go to that *Star Caffe* i think was named."

I think humming as I dry my hair with a towel before grabbing my phone and laying down in my bed scrolling through Pacebook.

After a while of just scrolling I start getting dressed wearing my pants and a black shirt and taking  the jacket even though it was pretty hot outside.

I get some money,my keys and phone going out closing the door and heading out.

After a while of walking I finally reach it entering being met with an amzing smell mixed with cofee and sweets.

"Welcome." A voice says as I turn my head towards it seeing Jace there smiling at me before he furrows his eyebrows trying to think where he saw me.

"Hi." I say smiling as I hope he doesnt really remember me at school or at all for that matter.

'My hair was down and of course my face was the same but Elijah is a boy and im a girl.You know what ill just stick with the twin story.The most believable one.'

I was genuinely panicking as I keep smiling at him before he returned it still trying to figure out where he saw me.

"What would you like?" He asks with a practised smile.

"Id like a-"  I try saying before someone else enters this cafe.

As I turn around my face changes.It was Daniel.With his mom.

'How could I forget this part?Wait turn around so he doesnt see or talk to you.'

As I was trying to turn around we make eye contact as I see his face changing to a way happier one like smiling and shit.

As I turn around I also see Jace looking at him with wide eyes as well cause Daniel is the transfer.

I stand there hoping he doesnt come up to me and what does he do?

"Hey youre names Y/N right?" He asks with a bright smile putting his hand on my shoulder.

'Fuckkk.' "Yeah I am.Im sorry but who are you?" I say smiling at him.

"Oh my roomate Daniel talks a lot about you and Im friends with your brother. He says rubbing his nape nervously.

'Whyyyyyy?' Oh if Im not wrong youre that Daniel Park right? I ask him still smiling.

"Yeah I am." He nods his head as him mom is just looking at us converse and Jace is staring at us weirdly.

"Were gonna have cofee would you like to join us?"

"Oh no I would want to interrupt youre time with your mother really." 'Just leave me alone.'

"Oh no shes little Daniels mom?" I look at her again and I see her also smiling at me.

'Why do they have such warm smiles?' "Hello ma'am youre son is really nice." 'Idk what to say ok.'

"Oh are you also one of Daniels friends?Youre really pretty."

'Why are you so nice'. "Yes I am.Why dont we sit somewhere to talk?"

"Yeah ma'am what would you like to drink?

I only now noticed the whispers surrounding us as Daniels mom now looks at us in shock.
"You two seem to be pretty popular.Danny must be jealous.Anyway what would you two wanna drink?

"I'll have an americano."
"Me too."
"Ah an amaykano."

As soon as she notived the price she froze and looked at them in shock before squeezing Daniels arm.

"...Um.Its pretty expensive here.Dont they have instant cofee."
"No they dont have an instant..."
"Is water free here?"
"Yes..."
"Then I'll just have water.You two have an amaykano.My treat."

At the moment I just felt daggers go through my heart.The only thing was that I wasnt doing was clutching my heart in pain.She deserves so much more because she is one of the most kindest characters here.And tried to give Daniel everythingShe also really reminded me of...my mom.

...So this is an amaykano.My first taste...I wonder if Daniel has tried this.He'd like it.

Me and Daniel sat there in silence both feeling really bad as if we were sharing guilt while she was enjoying her americano.She really reminded me of my mother and thats what really hurt the most.

She just kept on talking for ages for Daniel and in a way we got pretty close while talking with each other.She only kept complimenting me and saying how Daniel must really like me.Daniel sometimes would blush while I just chuckled softly.She was so nice and the way she talked about Daniel almost made me tear up.

"Oh,look at me Ive wasted both of your times."
"Not its ok."
"Its alright really."

"Excuse me."
"Yes?How can I help?"
"Sorry but could I take those boxes."
"Um usually someone else takes them but ok."

"Ah this is a bit embarrasing but I cant let them pass.Dont tell Daniel ok.He'd be embarrased .Oh and...here..." She says holding out two bills for both of us.

"Thanks for looking out for him.And I hope both of you will be great friends to him.Please dont hit or bully Daniel.For me."

Me and Daniel just stared at her in shock and that was enough to make me tear up but somehow I held myself strong as I saw Daniel do the same.

"Yes.Please dont worry."
"Y-yeah.Hes in great hands." I cursed myself for letting my voice break.

We all went out as we made sure she was safe by taking her to the buses.

"Are you sure you want to go without seeing Daniel?"
"Whew wouldnt want to wake him up.I just came to bring some food.Tell him I stopped by.Its his birthday soon so I'll be back."

"Okay travel safe."
"Yeah get h-home safely."

We both stand there sniffling as we watch her walk away and when Daniel turns to me he notices my glossy eyes.He looks at me in shock at first but then just smiles softly at me.This moment was short lived as Vasco calls out to him.

"Hey newbie.I saw everything you punk.You are out of line.Step up.Follow me.Im gonna mess you up."

He glares really hard at Daniel and just looks in shock at me noticing my glossy eyes about to cry before turning around signaling for Daniel to follow him.

And by now you must know that when theres a fight Im also there...recording.So what do I do?

Walk with Daniel reaching the abbandod construction site and when they prepare to fight Im there standing to the side with my phone out doing a thumbs up to Daniel while shivering in fear at what Vascos gonna do and sweatdropping at how similar Im with Elijah.Well Elijah is me sooo...

I dont really stand to hear at what they say cause to be honest I could listen to it again but one sentence made me want to suddenly hear the conversation.

"Come here.Lets start." At that sentence I just raise my eyebrow looking at him suspiciously.
'What you gonna start?Dont that sound gay to you?'
I really wanted to laugh but seeing them converse and all was just so funny.

Vasco misunderstanding the whole problem while Daniel was just shitting his pants in fear at what hes done.

Just like that Vasco throws the first punch in rage almost hitting him by an inch if only Daniel hadnt dogged it before going back into his iconic pose.

Daniel really wanted to talk with Vasco but he wouldnt hear it as he throws another punch.Anyone even from afar could see that his punches were fast and heavy.

Vasco only kept swinging until he grazed Daniels cheek but then Vasco stops to ask him to give him the money but as Daniel refused they both were really angry while I just watched both of them in awe.

As Daniel got in his position for a split second it felt like I could see Zack but only realized that Daniel was copying him.

They both swung at each other about to land a blow at each others faces before Daniel turned his head and delivered a back spin blow hitting Vasco square in the face.And at that moment Vasco was defeated.

Daniel turned to me huffing and looking worried while I just stared at both of them in awe being happy I got it all on camera.

"Lets leave before we get in trouble Y/N!"
"Im comming just wait a second."

I tell Daniel as I turn off my phone and remove my jacket putting it on Vasco before going to Daniel and leaving the construction site with him.

"That was so cool man." I tell him still in amazment at how this is one of the most minor fight but still ending up being brutal.

'Imagine on how the fight in the future will be.Will I even survive?'

I chuckle at my own thoughts as Daniel kept ranting on about how he was also worried and felt bad for Vasco.

Reaching our homes we say goodbye to each other as I walk into mine thinking on what to prepare for dinner.

____________________________________
A/n:Hello my lovely readers I hope you also liked this chapter.I did my best on trying to describe the fights scenes and trying to make it shorter.Anyways dont forget to vote.Bye💕

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

88.2K 5.1K 21
"You're so cute, I just want to put you in my pocket. And keep you there. (Forever.)" It's said that those who are loved attract more love onto thems...
2.9K 161 10
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
31K 1.4K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
6.2K 468 24
LOOKISM. ❛ ─── he brings destruction, she worsens the chaos. IN WHICH the kil siblings learn that not everything can be solved with their fists. ❜...