Nothing Without You [Jikook]

By Jikook_267

Amidst the bustling and bright streets of Seoul, Jimin would only find himself inside a dark cave trying to e... More

Introduction
Jimin: Trapped innocent soul
Jeon Jungkook: The heartless CEO
Turning point
Slave
Panic
I think I like him
Care
I love you
His Safe Place
His Everything
Mark
Find Him
Jimin's Birthday part 1
Jimin's Birthday part 2
Sinful Desire
His first day at college
Jealous
The Truth
Love making (M)
Shameless Hyung
CEO'S Lover
Shy Angel
Friends
Daddy (M)
Pregnancy
Baby Jimin
His Precious
A Lovely Date
Mafia Family
Club and Movie Date
Confronting Shadows
Fears Echo
Temptation and Midnight Heat (M)
Hear me out
The Adorable Heartthrob
Stolen Harmony
Rescued
Strategy and Confrontation
New Journey
Towards Bliss
Proposal planing
Marry me Angel
A Day Before Marriage
Forever Yours
Hot Wedding night(M)
His cute Boss
Honeymoon Trip
Punishment(M)
Jimin's Pregnancy Surprise
Double Happiness
Birth Of 2 Angel
Precious Moments
First Words
Family Shopping
Their Adorable Kids
Nothing Without You (The End)

Change

1.4K 119 11
By Jikook_267

Jungkook is sitting on the couch beside jimin calling him to wake up.

"Jimin wake up now"

Slowly he opened his eyes and as soon as he saw jungkook he jumped up awake and went to the corner of the sofa hiding his body with his hand.

"I am so..rry ma..ster please for..give me I am so...rry" jimin kept on saying the same thing and crying.

Jungkook was sad now he doesn't know what to do"It's okay drink some water here drink" he said putting a glass of water near jimin's mouth.

But jimin was trembling in his presence near him and Jungkook was aware of that.

"Don't worry I will not touch you I promise drink some water you really need this" Jungkook said in sweet voice.
Which made jimin to take the drink and said a little thanks to Jungkook which made jungkook smile unintentionally.

"Okay take some rest now I will make the breakfast" Jungkook said.

"No no master I will make it you are also late for office I will make it quick" jimin protested.

"No need just lie down here" Jungkook said.

"No please let me make it"jimin said.

"Okay fine go" Jungkook said.

They completed their breakfast in silence and Jungkook went to his office.

As usual Jimin did his daily work made lunch send it to Jungkook.

"I was so scared yesterday will master do that again to me? If it happens again I will surely die this from panic attack. He was so scary yesterday"Jimin said to himself while cleaning the kitchen counter.

And here their is Jungkook staring at the tiffin box.

"Why are staring at the tiffin box Jungkook is everything okay?" jhope asked.

They are on jungkook's office couch having their lunch time together.

"Hyung can I say you something?"

"Of course what is it"

"I brought a slave recently"

"What?"

"Yes I brought him to do household works and for my pleasure and I tried to have sex with yesterday but he got panic attack so I locked him in storage room and..." Jungkook said everything to Jhope about today's morning things as well. Knowing very well how his hyung gives best advice to him

"Jungkook maybe either he is virgin and scared of this things or a rape victim I don't know and maybe he has phobia of darkness" Jhope said.

"Hyung I didn't mean to rape him I thought he is used to all of this... but I swear I didn't do anything further" Jungkook said with a sad face.

"We can't just assume someone's life Jungkook their are always someone who might be suffering way more than we can imagine"

"Btw what type of boy is he Jungkook" Jhope asked.

"He umm he is a very quiet boy he will only talk when you ask him something I have never seen him smile also and he is perfect at every work he do and can you believe it on his first he cleaned my whole house in a single day without eating anything" Jungkook said.

"What seriously!!" Jhope was amazed to hear that.

"Yes hyung and his cooking skill is also so nice here have a taste" Jungkook said and offer him a spoon of food from his tiffin.

"Wahhh!!! it's so tasty can I have some more".

"Okay here" Jungkook offered.

"So listen I don't know what type of boy he is but atleast try to talk with him he is now under your care Jungkook though he is here for work but he is still a small boy maybe he is good boy who will never betray you like me or your other hyungs".

"Maybe you are right but I know you all from my childhood but I have just met him a few days ago I can't trust him easily. But I will talk with him nicely".

"Good now let's get back to work and if you find any trouble about something just come to hmm"

"Okay sure hyung".

Jungkook's house -

It's 8 pm and Jungkook is returning home with the medicine and ointments Jin prescribed him.

"Jimin" he called.

Jimin came out from the kitchen and bowed.

"Sit on couch and strip" jungkook said.

"W....what ma..ster please no" jimin said with teary eyes.

"Hey don't cry I will not do anything I promise just come here" Jungkook said with a smile.

Jimin nervously sat on the couch but he can't open his clothes and reveal his bruises not knowing Jungkook has already saw them.

Jungkook understood and said "jimin I have already seen your marks on your body when the doctor came on morning it's okay just open your clothes I have brought some ointments for them".

Jimin can't believe what he is saying he never expected someone to bring ointments for him.

"It's okay I am fine" jimin lied.

"How can you be fine I know you are in pain just open your clothes I will apply the ointment" Jungkook said.

Jimin slowly opened his shirt revealing his smooth white skin to Jungkook. Jungkook was mesmerized to see jimin like that even with the marks he is still looking so beautiful but he has more marks on his back.

"You have more marks on your back so turn around I will first treat them".

"Master I can apply on my own" jimin said.

"I said turn" Jungkook said sternly and Jimin followed.

He slowly applied the ointment on his back and everytime he touched Jimin would wince biting his lip not to shout.

"How did this happen to you?" Jungkook couldn't help but asked.

But Jimin didn't reply and looked down. Jungkook thought maybe he is scared to say so he didn't ask anymore.

"Okay it's done now turn" he slowly applied the ointment on his stomach.

But when he looked up at Jimin and their eyes met they kept on staring on each other for sometime. Suddenly Jungkook press hard on jimin stomach and he winced making them realise and both of looked away.

Jungkook also applied on his legs and said " you have to apply it regularly 3 times...umm...morning and night I will apply it afternoon you do it on your own okay". Jimin nodded

"Now here eat this medicine"Jungkook said and jimin ate it with water.

"Okay now wear your clothes and make the dinner I will go and freshen up" Jungkook said and jimin did.

They had their dinner and now Jungkook is on the couch sitting and staring at jimin who is cleaning the table quietly.

"Jimin after you are done come and sit here" Jungkook said softly and jimin nodded.

Jimin completed his work and came and sit on the opposite couch of Jungkook. But Jungkook stood up from his own sit and sat beside jimin making jimin nervous.

"Jimin I have so many things to ask you and I want honest answers" Jungkook said.

"Okay" jimin said.

"Do you know your parents?"

"I don't know" jimin replied sadly.

"Where you used to work before and from how long?"

"I used to work on Kim Daejung's house and from the age of 5"

"What about before?"

"I don't remember before that I lived on his house from the age of 3 till 13".

"What after that?"

"I still worked there but lived on my own house from the age of 13"

"You brought it on your own"

"Yes I had enough money to buy from working there and also some part time job".

So far jimin was answering him honestly and Jungkook knows that.

"Were you adopted by him?"

Jimin was silent now but he decided to answer honestly.

"No I was kidnapped"

"What?" Jungkook asked shocked he didn't aspect that.

"Yes I was kidnapped at the age of 3 and was raised by one of his maid after 2 years I was asked to do work rather than eating free food so I began to work in return of salary and and food but later he gave me no extra food and made me eat their leftovers but it was enough for me because there were 6 family members" Jimin replied looking down.

"That's why you said you will eat my leftovers".

Jimin nodded

"Are you virgin?"

Jimin was shocked to hear the question but nodded.

"So that's why you were scared so much yesterday. But I clearly said that you will be my slave so that means to pleasure me with your body as well" Jungkook said .

"I am sorry but it was not because I am virgin".

"Then I want to know the reason...say it" Jungkook asked sternly.

"Bec...because I was once almost raped at the age of 15 but luckily I was saved but that incident always torments me I also sometimes have nightmare" jimin said crying silently.

"And I am also scared of darkness I once tried to run away from that house and that life but got caught and was locked in a dark room for 5 days and that was when I was 10 years old".

"Why you tried to run?"

"All the marks you saw on my body were given by him he would beat me whenever I make a mistake so that's why but luckily I run away again and was saved by your bodyguard....but that night i ran because he was about to s..ell my bo..dy as a s..sex toy to his bus..iness cli..ents" Jimin said crying and hugging himself.

"But I didn't know know the true meaning of slave I thought I just have to work here but I didn't knew I came here to be a sex toy as well. I don't want to do that master I feel so scared please I am sorry" jimin cried.

Jungkook now don't know what to do he felt so bad hearing his story and even feel bad for his own actions.

"Jimin look at me" he said softly and jimin look up with teary eyes.

"I promise I will not do that again I am sorry for my actions...and I promise you will only be working at my house and nothing else and I will not beat you for any mistake" Jungkook said softly.

"Re....really" jimin asked.

"Yes now tell me how much salary do you want I will give you as much as you ask for"

"But I don't want salary" jimin said and stopped crying.

"What? why?"

"Because I don't have anywhere to use the money you have provided me with a room and food so I want nothing else in return for it I will work with all my heart. Before I needed money to pay my house bills but now that I am living here I don't need it".

Jungkook was just really really amazed by his honesty and how he is not greedy at all.

"But how you will buy clothes if you don't have money?"

"I don't need I have enough clothes for me to wear"

"But still I will give you salary and I will decide how much to give" Jungkook said.

"But.."

"No but now let's go to sleep I am tired"

"Umm..." Jimin want to say but is hesitating.

"Do you want to say something"

"Can..can... I sleep...on your room" jimin finally asked.

"Huh!!"

"Only for today I will not disturb you and sleep on floor on the corner of the room if I disturb you can kick me out......please" jimin said and look at Jungkook's plain reaction.

"Is it because of yesterday and you are scared" Jungkook asked and jimin nodded.

"Okay fine come" Jungkook said.

This form a cute smile on jimin's face and seeing that jungkook's world stopped it was sooooo beautiful.

This made him to promise himself that he will always try to keep jimin happy so he can see that beautiful smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 802 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
7.7K 616 33
>>>>>> Jeon Jungkook, he is the CEO of Jeons and also Mafia King he was ruthless and heartless nobody knows his name or saw his face they are only kn...
53.3K 3.1K 39
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
115K 3.8K 35
KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 year old boy abused by his father after his...