TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 55 - Symbol of love

2.6K 438 46
By santhiyasuresh

Teju is eight month pregnant now, her belly was protruded big enough, she was looking supercute and right now they r coming back after their regular checkup. He stopped the car infront of their house and looked at her.  She was sleeping cutely that he didn't have a heart to wake her up. 

Karan " kitnii cute  hai meri laddoo "

He stepped down and walked to her, anvi came  outside and took away the things from car, he carefully picked teju and carried her inside.

Her parents were there and he smiled at them, they smiled back and continued their talks with his parents, he carefully placed her down in the bed and put pillows beside her to cuddle. 

He went down and sat with the elders as they discussed about the baby shower of teju. 

Karan " mumma.. Aai.. I want the function to be simple  ,I know aap logo ka bohot mann hai grand celebrate karne keliye  but i don't want to tire teju in this. She need rest at this time and let's keep it simple for her.  "

Mumma and Papa looked at each other, he blinked his eyes and she nodded. Aai was about to say but baba held her hands and blinked his eyes making her nod.  They smiled at him and nodded his head. 

Karan " I m really sorry but I don't want to exhaust her. "

Aai " we understand you beta, let's keep it simple"

Mumma " Is this Sunday okay sunny?"

Karan " yes momma, if that's a good auspicious day "

She smiled and nodded. They listed out the preparation and things needed. 

.....................................................................

Sunday arrived soon,

Teju is currently sleeping in her room,  she was excited all night and couldn't sleep and now everyone are tired of waking her up. 

Mumma called Karan who was out to get something, he arrived soon. 

Mumma " sunny wake her up, she is sleeping "

Karan chuckled seeing the " I can't handle " look on everyone face including her mother.  He went inside and sat beside her. 

He traced her cheeks making her smile, she can feel his touch even in her sleep and that's something he always loved. 

Karan bent to her neck and cuddled to her,  he traced his nose on her neck and she shivered. 

Karan " Get up jaana.. It's our baby shower today "

Teju " sunnyyyy... Nini "

Karan smiled at how cutely she said that and pecked her lips. 

Karan" I know my baby wants to sleep but it's a function at house and it's for your na Bby, please utjao aap "

She opened her eyes cutely rubbing with her fist and he kissed her eyes making her snuggle to him.

Teju " I want to be like this " she mumbled at his chest.

Karan " you can Bby, but later.. Abhi utajao aap "

She looked at his face and he gave fishy kisses to her, she giggled and he picked her up and they got ready for the day. 

He looked at her from behind, her reflection is making him go crazy, she was looking so beautiful in her baby pink pure silk Saree and adorned herself with stone studded jewels. He kissed her forehead from behind and kneels in front of her coming front. 

He kissed her belly and whispered
" I love you little "

Teju ruffled his hairs " Little also love you Papa "

Karan stood up and helped her to stand up, she smiled and he hugged her tightly, making her smile. 

Her whispered " I love you "

She replied " to infinity "

They both walked down since the ceremony is in their house with very minimal people, closed friends and family.

The hall was decorated with pink and white flowers and so their seating arrangement. He made her sit down and she held his hand, he smiled and stood beside her.  The elder people blessed her and the baby, gifted her things .

.....................................................................

After a month, she was nine month pregnant and he was beside her right now.

Teju " I didnt wanted to scold her.. I feel guilty "

Karan shush her " you apologized right,she will understand, don't cry now "

Teju " Sunny,  will she hate me? "

Karan nodded no " teju, she is anvi, your anvi ,she understands you better than yourself and she know it's all bcoz of your mood swings and trust me, she will come back to you soon."

Teju " I m becoming bad girl " she looked down deeply sad by the way she reacted before. 

Teju wanted to have spicy food but anvi restricted her from having and she was constantly saying no to whatever she was asking bcoz of her health but teju got angry and she blasted her saying, they dont love her anymore and it's just baby for everyone and there is nothing for her and she pushed away the plate of food  anvi made for her in anger.

Anvi felt bad and she didn't say anything, she was quiet the whole day and teju felt bad after realizing what she did in her mood swings.. She tried to speak to her and apologized to her but anvi didn't say anything. 

It was karan who brought her food during lunch and teju frowned bcoz its always anvi who does and she felt deeply sad that she hurted her friend like that. 

Teju "Sunny, take me to her. I want to meet her. I feel so sad.. It's  hurting me so much "

Karan sighed and held her hands, they walked to Omvi room and knocked.  Om opened the room and he smiled knowing teju would come for sure.  He moved aside and let her inside. Karan and om stood there on one side seeing them duo.

Anvi was knitting sweater and socks for the baby and teju sat before her. 

Anvi didn't look at her but said" Bhai, take your wife to her room, she should take a nap by now "

Karan smiled " you can tell that yourself sweet "

Anvi " I though don't love her right, then y should I talk to her,  aap le jao apki biwi ko "

Teju held her hands " I m sorry, I m really sorry.  I was.. I don't know.. Nothing can justify my actions, I just got super pissed when u said no for food and you know my mood swings. I m sorry.. You can't blame me for this.. Blame your munchkin "

Anvi stopped her knittung and looked at her " stop blamimg my munchkin, he is good okay "

Om "correction,  it's going to be she "

Anvi smirked " let's c that.. It's he for sure and he will be my prince "

Om " it's my princess, let's c "

Teju looked at them from right to left and screamed making them stop and look at her.  Karan was beside her the next second. 

She clutched her stomach " Sunnyyy,  it's... "

Anvi held her hands and she asked teju to breath " teju breath, relax, calm down.. It could be false pain "

Teju nodded no "- my.. My.. Water broke "

Karan immediately picked her up and om shouted for his parents. They woke up and anvi went with Karan and teju to hospital.

.....................................................................

Teju was inside the room and everyone were out. Her screaming were painful for the people standing outside. 

Doc came outside " It will take another three to four hours, her cervix need to be dilated more and we r waiting for it. She is asking for you Karan, come inside "

Karan went inside and he tried to be strong seeing her trembling in pain. He sat beside her and held her hands, she was clutching his hands in pain and he had tears seeing her struggle. 

The nurse asked him to massage her back and also teached him certain excerise to dilate the cervix.

After a struggle of three hours, she shouted in pain more and the nurse checked and informed the doctor. 

They took her to the labour room and doc asked Karan to be with her. 

Karan was kissing her forehead again and again, he was saying sweet things to her

Karan " You r my strong girl Tejuuu, see our little is going to come, he or she will be with us finally. We're waiting for it right, just few more push.. Please baby "

Teju was crying in pain " I can't sunny.. It's.. Paining.. I... "

Karan wiped her tears and kissed her eyes " I know.. I know.. I would do anything to take away the pain if possible, but i am helpless jaan.. Just some more time love.. Please push "

Doc " teju, i can see the head, push again with force "

Teju pushed the baby with full force and fall back with sigh as they heard his cries, the doc pulled the baby out of the clothes and Karan shivered seeing his little.

Doc " It's a boy Karan "

He smiled with tears and looked at teju, she was exhausted.

Doc " She is just exhausted, she will be fine and will wake up soon..come here "

Karan took his step towards the doc and she gave him the scissor to cut the umbilical cord. 

Karan " I.. I "

Doc " you can.. Come do it "

Karan cut the umbilical cord and doc gave the baby to nurse to clean him up. 

Karan looked at his baby when the nurse brought him back, he was just like him, Xerox copy of Karan kundrra in real. 

He held his baby in his arms as guided by the nurse, he kissed him delicately and everything was overwhelming for him.

He walked outside and the family just went quiet seeing them, everyone are standing there with tears. 

He moved to their parents " Aapka pouta..  "

The family gushed over him and one by one he showed him to everyone and Meenu was crying.

Meenu " He is just like you.. Mini Karan kundrra "

Pra " See that mole.. Same like you jiju"

Karan gave the baby to anvi and she smiled with tears. 

Karan " Your prince "

She smiled and kissed his cheeks slowly " My prince ".

Papa " you decided the name? "

Karan smiled and nodded, he held him again in his arms. 

Rithwik Kundrra,
Born on 24.10.2024 , at 11.10 pm.

The family looked at each other with a smile. 

Karan " He is a symbol of our love and our desire for each other, he will be a scholar who excel in everything he does and we will be his supporters always ,he is the outcome of our devotion of love. "

They smiled and nodded their head, nurse informed that teju is up and everyone walked inside. .

She looked at the father son duo and smiled with tears. 

Karan " Aapka rithwik agaya "

She held the baby in her arms and he settled beside her. The family felt complete and content.

They both kissed their baby and om clicked their picture.

Destiny " Arrival of rithwik kundrra, in search of his... " she smiled and so the cupid and star.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❀️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❀️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
597K 49.7K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married
61.7K 4.1K 36
This is my second FF πŸ˜ƒ I am super excited to share my new story with you ... this ff is adopted from my favourite Chinese drama " love is sweet "...