Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

By Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... More

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.

49 0 1
By Gamekip99

(Note: I changed Benjamin's father's name from Hanzo to Gabriel to fit the theme of Heaven.)

In a certain area, Jin is currently making something after buying machinery, magic books, and other equipment with the money his mother left him to survive in the human world. But Ieyasu's Wind Cleaver was disrupting his progress.

Ieyasu: This thing is insane!

With the Teigu he was given, he kept making wind blades no matter what. And a wind blade nearly destroyed Jin's stuff.

Ieyasu: I was given this weapon but I can't even control it! It only benefits me if I do this!

He jumps into the air and slices which creates a wind gust.

Ieyasu: And whenever I'm doing something else or if it shakes, it rips my pockets!

Sayo: And I can't keep sewing new ones.

Tatsumi: Should we give this to the boss?

The dark haired wolf eared boy walks out and decides to give some insight.

Jin: Teigus aren't compatible with everyone.

Ieyasu: Of course you'd have a compatible Teigu since you're so dark and moody.

Jin: Technically, these aren't Teigu. It's classified as a Teigu, but actually isn't. These were made in Heaven and Hell as power enhancers for Titan soldiers that Mom and Dad had before the Tengoku name was formed. Maybe we should give this to Najenda, or maybe Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: Tried it, already flew out of my hand.

Sayo: I couldn't even get it in my hand to begin with.

Jin: Ieyasu, give that thing to Najenda. I'm gonna train with my brother again.

As Jin leaves for the training grounds, Tatsumi walks into Jin's work station and sees electronics, magic grimoires, and pages of notes.

Tatsumi: What's going on?

Jin: My brother is more versed in things like fighting, but I'm more into inventing. It's some sort of communication device you put on your wrist, and the magic I imbued it with will help it work.

The wolf/fox boy shows a silver wristwatch, runs out, and presses a button to make something show up.

Tatsumi: Whoa!

Jin: Can you hear me?

Tatsumi: Yeah! And there's also a video and camera function!

Jin: Half tech, half magic. I have made two watches, but it took quite some time.

Tatsumi: Wow, thanks-

Jin: That's for my older brother, Tatsu. And it takes a bit of time to make. So keep it secret.

Tatsumi: Ok.

He tosses the watch to Jin who catches it and waves goodbye to his friend.

Ieyasu: Uh, Jin? The Teigu?

Jin: Oh. Here.

Ieyasu hands over the sword and Jin passes it onto Najenda as he goes to the training grounds and sees Jun and Leone sparring.

Jun: Hey bro!

Leone stops and glances at her crush's younger bro.

Leone: Hiya Jim!

Jin: It's Jin. And Leone-

He escorts her away from the battlefield to talk.

Jin: Are you trying to hurt Jun because he can attract girls and yesterday?

Leone: Oh no. Iris is gone and I knew she was coming onto him. We're just doing sparring. He healed himself so, you know, I can land stronger blows. But he sure can put up a good fight.

Jin: You're right. Also, why are his eyes blue?

Leone: Yeah. I wonder that too. Meh. Nothing too bad.

Jin: Oh and bro, I have a present!

Leone: What is it?

Jin: It's secret, Leone. *quiet* Here's a watch. I made it myself. You can communicate with other people I registered. But keep it secret.

Jun: Aw, bro. How nice of-wait!

Before he catches the watch, another vision comes and he drops to the ground as the watch lands on the ground but he picks it up.

Jin: Oh no. Not again! (At least it's not as painful as the other times.)

Leone: Jun?! Are you ok?

She rushes over to her light brown fox eared "friend" and comforts him by giving him a head rub.

Leone: You'll be alright, I promise you. Now tell Leone what's the problem.

Jun: I think I can make it out clearly. Bandits or assassins are coming! And we should all knock on the door of Mine's room from now on.

Leone: O...k?

Jin: When?

Jun: 7 hours from now. I think I'm starting to get the control of my premonitions.

Jin: Better get my claws ready. And also some guns and swords for Sayo and Ieyasu.

Leone: And they should know the identities of Aegis and Terminus!

Jun: Oh yeah! We came up with that. Identities for our assassin personas.

Jin: Aegis means protection, Terminus means end, how fitting and surprisingly smart, bro.

Jun: They just sounded cool.

Jin: Let's just put on the masks *quietly* and the watch. And report it to Najenda.

====================
==========

The brothers put on masks and hoods and rush to Najenda.

Najenda: Hello boys. What's going on?

Jun: Got another vision. Assassins coming. Primitive, but they are assassins. 7 hours from now.

Najenda: You know where they are?

Jun: I'm not sure if I can repeat a- wait. Ack! They're breaching our territory from the north of here, 7 hours from now.

Najenda: Good. Get ready and head to the northern border with reinforcements. They must not leave alive.

Jun: Yes ma'am.

Najenda: Be sure to wear a mask as well. Don't want them finding out who you are.

Sayo: We told them that.

Ieyasu: And told her.

Both brothers: Yes ma'am.

====================
==========

7 hours from now, Jun saw people exactly from his vision and first jump kicked them with earth power before using water power to freeze people and Jin destroys them with a claw swipe.

Jun: Sorry, but you came onto our turf.

Jin: I'll go find any stragglers.

Jun: Bulat, help out Tatsumi and Ieyasu, Sayo, you and Mine go up and have Sheele as a defender, Akame, you and Leone are good physical fighters, so Jin'll help you both. But Lubbock, you're on your own. Is that ok?

Bulat: (Please agree, please agree.)

Lubbock: Ok.

Jin: Now let's kill some jerks.

Everyone: Yeah!

====================
==========

Jin, Akame, and Leone then go out and find a bunch of guards, which Jin kills some with an acid wave.

Leone: Dang bro! You're cold!

Akame: As long as they're dead, they won't hurt us, Terminus.

Jin: There's still more! YAH!

He right hooks one other guy and stabs him in the head and jump kicks and stabs a guy with a dagger he manifested at his sole.

Leone: Hey! You can't take all the fun!

She punches right through a guy with her paw while Akame slashes a couple of people and poisons them as they drop dead. But Jin is still killing as he uses multiple moves with his claws and dispatches them with either a claw or even their own soldiers.

Soldier: What are you?

Before the soldier stabs him, Jin grabs a dead body as a shield, and once he was stabbed, he throws the body onto the soldier and slashes his leg.

Jin: I'm Terminus.

The black haired half breed stabs him in the neck.

Leone: (You'd be hotter if you weren't so dismissive and vicious.)

Akame: (He's even deadlier than me.)

Jin: Let's move. There's more, and we need to make sure none leave alive.

====================
==========

A group of assassins were coming but Sayo luckily trained her sniping skills ever since the fight against Stevens.

Mine: Now, since you're working with us as a sniper, keep eyes on your target at all times, and always aim for the head. You should always go for the head. Remember it.

Sayo: Aim for and shoot head, got it.

They take aim at a group of assassins, and although they nearly get stabbed by an assassin, Sheele dismembers him before Sayo and Mine were distracted.

Sayo: Thanks.

Mine: You have more than one round, right?

Sayo: Yup.

They get back to aiming and Sayo locks onto an assassin and prepares a quip.

Sayo: You can run, but you can't hide.

She shoots the soldier's head and they stop and look around them.

Mine: Also, highly recommend you to not say a one liner before you shoot because it'll waste time. And time is what us snipers don't have.

The pink haired sniper then fires out an energy beam and it incinerates the rouge.

Mine: Say it after you shoot.

Sayo: After shoot. Got it. Now....

She aims her gun, fires one bullet at the head, and it kills the last rouge.

Sayo: You just got your mind blown.

====================
==========

Jun, Bulat, Ieyasu and Tatsumi were currently killing off assassins, and Jun was using his sword with lots of skill.

Ieyasu: Look at Jun!

He was stabbing multiple people with little effort, by distractions such as sweeping their legs, disorienting them with sand, or even a water splash.

Jun: Ok, bro. I'll just take care of my end and then we're clear. Bye!

Tatsumi: How are you so good at this?

Jun: The key is to unbalance your opponent. (Wait. Vision! Behind us! Protect Bulat, Tatsumi, and Ieyasu!) Eye of Light!

When a bunch of sneak attackers try to kill them, Jun uses a flash of light and blinds the soldiers as they're on the ground and holding their eyes.

Tatsumi: Spare no one?

Jun: Unfortunately so.

The squad prepare slaughter the assassins but Bulat then calls upon his Teigu.

Bulat: Incursio!

He then gets enveloped into a big and hulking armor and comes out of it while wielding a spear.

Bulat then stabs all the guards with his spear.

Jun: Ok. We wait for the others.

Ieyasu: I thought you weren't a god anymore since Najenda told us that your father cut off your powers.

Jun: We're still half breeds. So we still have better strength and senses than an average human.

Soon, the rest of the group met up except for Lubbock.

Leone: Where's Lubbock?

Jun: Last vision before I get tired. Ugh. Aha! He should be killing his assassin right now and heading back. Killed by neck snap.

Lubbock arrives and he reports what happened.

Lubbock: She's dead. Let's report back to Boss.

Jun: Killed by neck snap?

Lubbock: How'd you-

Jun: I have views on the future.  It's been improving since I first got the stones. I think I can see more.

Bulat: Great job, Jun!

Leone: You rock!

Jin: Awesome, big bro. Now let's go back.

Jun: Luckily there aren't any more assassins.

====================
==========

Jun and Jin were currently doing sparring practice and Jin was learning techniques from his brother.

Jun: Ok, bro. Good form and nicer use of the claws. But when you kill, use the sharper edge like the top or tip. Not the bottom part. It's too dull. Here. I'll show you.

He roundhouse kicks with a blade shoe his brother made and it slices right through the dummy. Jin does the exact same thing and then, he manifests blade shoes at the tips, and does two front kicks back to back.

Jun: Nice work! Now let's focus on your sword. I should also focus on my secondary weapon. Since I'm a wolf, I primarily use claw gauntlets.

Jin manifests a black and red sword while his brother manifests claws of blue light.

Jin: We do know how to use other weapons right?

Jun: Let's get to improving on these and we'll get back to work.

====================
==========

After quite a bit of training, the brothers decide to help make bracelets for the gang, but Sheele came inside and talked to the brothers. Jun decided to use it as a chance to have his brother make some friends, so he needed an excuse, and luckily, Leone showed up.

Jun: Oh, Leone? You wanna hang out? Or get some coffee?

Since Leone didn't think it was a diversion, she happily agreed.

Leone: Yes! Yes! Come on, Johnny!

Jun: It's Jun. But ok! And I don't have to bring my mask.

Leone: More perfect! It's a date!

Jun: Uh, ok!

They happily leave and Jun cursed his brother's ladies man ways as Sheele walked up to him.

Sheele: What are you doing?

Jin: Making things.

She inspects a silver bracelet and it was shiny and when activated, it told the time accurately.

Sheele: It's pretty. But how'd you afford it?

Jin: Made it myself. In smarts, Jun is in barely even 3rd place. He's still smart, but not super genius, like me. Try it on.

Sheele puts on a bracelet and it scans her face immediately.

Sheele: What does it do?

Jin: Tells time, but is also a communication device. After some magic and engineering, I was able to combine it into an instant communication device. I linked it to the mind, so whoever you wanna call, you can do it. But only by watch. If they don't have a watch, you can't call them.

She puts it on, and decides to test it by calling Jin.

Sheele: Hi Jin.

Jin: Hey Sheele.

She ends the call and also decides to check out the other feature.

Sheele: Text Message?

Jin: You know how you find text on walls and stuff, but you wanna do it yourself? You make your own text, and message people. It's an instant communication device which also tells time. And I have made a secret feature.

Sheele: What?

Jin: If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret. I plan on telling everyone once I make these for them. And you, you can keep it first. But don't tell anyone.

Despite him being seen as a cold and mysterious figure, Sheele saw the type of person Jin was. Antisocial, but caring deep down.

Sheele: Thanks Jin. Maybe you aren't all bad.

Jin: Yeah. And maybe some humans are alright. Can I still see one thing?

Sheele: What?

Jin: Your glasses. They're broken, but I can fix-oh my.

The black haired werewolf boy is a bit shocked and sees Sheele without her glasses off, but she is a bit embarrassed.

Sheele: Why are you staring? Please don't do that.

Jin: Oh. Sorry. I'm not used to this feeling. You look different, yet still kind of nice.

The girl feels a bit embarrassed again, but deep inside her, she wanted Jin to keep up his charming ways.

Sheele: I-I gotta go. Bye Jin.

Jin: You forgot something.

Sheele: I have my bracelet. What did I forget?

Jin: Your glasses. Fixed up by the way.

Sheele: Thanks.

She runs out of the room and was red and Mine saw the whole thing. So she bursted into the room with her gun.

Mine: Did you make Sheele cry?!

Jin: No. I did not.

Mine: I saw her running out all embarrassed! Liar!

Jin: I didn't make her cry because she didn't cry in the first place. I complimented her. Yeah. That's right.

Mine: I didn't think you had he capacity to be nice. No offense, or do take offense. I don't care.

Jin: Me neither. And also, I wanted to give you this.

He hands a silver bracelet to Mine and it scans her face. She activates it and it displays communication selections.

Jin: Yeah. I'm making you guys gifts. 1, because it'll make us more effective. 2, since we're teammates, I might as well be nice to you all. And also, sorry about my attitude. I know I'm confused about you humans but it shouldn't be some excuse to lash out or insult you. But you shouldn't hurt the people who are your teammates. Tatsumi is a freaking human being and so is everyone else, regardless of prowess. And for the bracelet, use it, smash it, sell it, I don't care. It's in the office if you want it.

He places the bracelet on the desk and Mine pretends to not be interested, and leaves. Jin gets back to work on his project while he wonders where his friends are.

====================
==========

Tatsumi was currently hiking in the mountains with Sayo and Ieyasu but the trio ran into Akame. So Sayo hid Ieyasu and they watched Tatsumi talk to Akame.

Tatsumi: Oh, hi Akame! What are you doing on the mountains?

Akame: Well, I was hunting for a bird. The Silver Winged Falcon. And I haven't eaten yet.

Tatsumi: We just had lunch, but ok. Can I help you find one?

Akame: Sure. You can have some if you want.

Tatsumi: Ok! What about you guys?

Sayo: We'll be fine!

Ieyasu: You two go.

Both of them trek up the hill and Sayo and Ieyasu watch with glee at their best friend getting a girl, and keep on moving but hidden.

Tatsumi: Jun likes us, which is a given, but why does Jin like us? You know how he is. He sees us with a use.

Akame: He is from another world, or realm? I don't know. But, just be glad they like us.

Tatsumi: Yeah. When Jin turned into his werewolf, he ripped Stevens's head off.

Akame: (Dang. That's kind of brutal.) So, Tatsumi? After this is over, and you brought your village back to normal, what do you plan on doing?

Tatsumi: Probably living up in the mountains, or around the Capitol? I dunno. You?

Akame: Probably keep on adventuring.

Tatsumi: Like Jun!

Akame: Yeah. Maybe if I found the right man, I'd settle down. But what type of man would go for me?

Tatsumi: (I would. More than anything. Sure you may have quirks, but they're charming instead of weird.)

====================
==========

In the bushes, Sayo was able to sense Tatsumi liking Akame.

Sayo: (Come on!)

Ieyasu: (Just say you like her!)

====================
==========

After a while, they reach the top and see the mountainous view for a bit.

Akame: It's beautiful.

Tatsumi: (But not as beautiful as you, Akame. I wish I had the courage to say that without sounding creepy.)

Akame: Ok. Now let's find that bird.

Tatsumi: What does it look like?

Akame: Behind you!

He looks behind him, and a shining bird comes across and flies towards them.

Akame: This bird's drumsticks and wings are so delicious, it's-AH!

The silver bird snags onto Akame and it frightens Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: AKAME! I'll save you!

He doesn't know what to do, but he knew he needed to save Akame at any cost. So he ran off the cliff, and snagged onto the neck and started to attack the neck with his sword, but it didn't make a dent.

Akame: Attack the head!!

Tatsumi grabs his sword and starts stabbing the the thing in the neck, but the blade falls apart. So he frantically gouges the eye of the bird and it screeched in pain but didn't die and Tatsumi was able to control it afterward. Suddenly, it screeched one last time and fell down. So Tatsumi grabbed onto Akame to shield her from the fall.

Tatsumi: Akame! I got you!

Akame: Tatsumi! What about yourself?!

Tatsumi: Your life is valuable! Mine isn't! But if I die, I just want to say one thing!

Akame: Make it quick!

Tatsumi: I'm in love with you Akame! Ever since the day I met you and saved your life! You're beautiful, cute, and nice, and I didn't think you'd like me since you were out of my league!

Akame: You.....you wha?

They were seemingly going to fall to their deaths, but luckily, Jin was out practicing his sword play and heard his friends and a silver bird falling.

Jin: Oh no! Oh no!

He rips some of the ground with his half breed strength and creates a small hill, and as Tatsumi and Akame were hugging each other tightly, he jumps up high and catches them.

Jin: You're ok right?

Tatsumi and Akame nod as they head back down and as Jin senses another bird, he shoots a darkness blast at the bird, and another Silver Winged Falcon falls down.

Akame: Tatsumi! You big dummy! Don't you ever say your life isn't valuable!

Tatsumi: Well, it was just the heat of the moment and I didn't think- eh?

Akame hugs her hero and he hugs her back as Jin smiled.

Jin: Akame? Tatsumi? We'll be eating good tonight.

Akame: But, let's eat one first and preserve the other one later.

Tatsumi: Yeah.

Sayo and Ieyasu: ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!

Both friends rush to Tatsumi and act as shocked as the can.

Sayo: We saw....*breath*...that bird get you guys!

Ieyasu: We'd rush to save you.....but.....we ain't Halfbreeds!

Tatsumi: Let's just bring this back to the hideout.

Sayo and Ieyasu agree immediately and help lug the silver birds back as the brother wondered what was going on.

Jin: (I wonder how my brother's date is going? And why do they seem so nervous?)

====================
==========

Jun and Leone were walking back from their "date", Leone hugged his arm tightly.

Jun: Uh, Leone? Why do you like me so much?

Leone: Uh, multiple reasons. 1, you both are smoking hot; 2, those fox ears make you cute; 3, you're not as negative like your brother.

Jun: Hey. My brother may be a bit of a jerk, but he's new to the human world while I've liked humanity.

Leone: -4, you love your family; 5, you're so kind; and 6, the guys who chase after me only want me for my body. You don't.

Jun: You don't care that I'm so fox eared freak and a god who's way older than any mortal could ever hope to be?

Leone: You're quirky, and kind, and handsome. And that's why I like you!

She then kisses Jun right on the cheek, as he blushes and stutters a bit as once she pull away, she giggles.

Leone: *giggle* You're such a cutie. So glad I marked you as mine before that thieving harlot Iris did.

Jin: Hey guys.

Leone: Oh. Hey Jin!

Jin: Who wants dinner? It's Silver Winged Falcon.

Lubbock: Yeah! Come on! Let's eat!

====================
==========

After everyone had a nice dinner, Jin gave out a present to everyone and went up to talk to his new friends.

Jin: Guys? I wanted to say something. I know you guys don't exactly have a positive view of me. I'm not a big fan of humanity and it can be chalked up to my misanthropy from seeing so many awful humans. But what I'm trying to say is, I've grown fond of you, so I made you guys a little something.

Everyone opens a box and Mine and Sheele fake opening their boxes and see a pretty silver bracelets.

Jin: It's a communication bracelet. It tells time, can instantly message with other people, video chat, and it even has a secret function of taking pictures. But also, it has a self destruct feature.

Najenda: Impressive. How'd you make it?

Jin: Dark Magic combined with machinery. I'm sorry if I was a bit of a jerk, but I want to get to know you all and it starts with being a bit nicer. You like em?

Leone: Hell yeah! These are sweet!

Sheele: Thanks, Jin.

Jin: I made watches for me and my bro. I wanted to help you guys with the mission. I know you can't forgive my insults with a gift, but I hope it's a step in the right direction.

Najenda: It most certainly is, Jin. Ok. Once you're done with dinner everyone, head straight up for bed. Ok?

Everyone: Ok!

Najenda: And the rookies start training with Mine and Akame tomorrow.

Jin, Jun, Sayo, Ieyasu, Tatsumi: Yes, ma'am.

Sheele glances over at Jin multiple times with a smile; Lubbock pats his back; Tatsumi apologizes for his rudeness; and Jun knew his plan worked. He became nicer to his team.

Jun: (You're finally starting to see the goodness in humanity bro. Thank goodness!)

Tatsumi: Hey Akame? About what I said to you?

Akame: Huh? Oh, that?

Tatsumi: It was the heat of the moment and I thought I was going to die and-

Akame: Don't worry. Let's just pretend it didn't happen.

Tatsumi: Uh, yeah, agreed. G'night Akame.

Akame: Goodnight Tatsumi.

They leave for bed and little did Tatsumi know, Akame had feelings for him as well.

Akame: (He saved me multiple times, he's so kind, and so cute. But did he actually mean it or was it just a ploy or-no! No no! Not now! We have a mission to do, but maybe later?)

====================
==========

Once the night sky arrived, Tatsumi fell asleep and suddenly, he had a dream about the future.

Tatsumi: Hey everyone!

Everyone: Hi!

He was walking down the marketplace and picking up food and was then heading back to his cabin.

Tatsumi: Man. I love my life. And my friends. Hey Sayo and Ieyasu!

Sayo and Ieyasu: Hi!

Tatsumi: Hey Jin and Jun!

Jin and Jun: Hey!

Tatsumi: And hello my wife!

???: Hi Tatsumi.

It was then revealed his dream wife was actually Akame and he was shocked.

Akame: And say hi to your daughters.

Daughters: Daddy!

Tatsumi: Girls! It's so great to see you all!

Akame: And, they're going to become big sisters soon. I'm pregnant-

Once he heard that Akame was pregnant with his child, that was more than enough to shock Tatsumi awake from his dream.

Tatsumi: (Did I just dream about me having a family with Akame as my wife?! I like her but....but I didn't think I really liked her that much. Maybe I should get a new sword tomorrow if Akame will let me.)

He goes back to sleep and tries not to dream about the same thing again, and Jin was currently working on something.

Jin: All done for now. Time to go to bed.

====================
==========

Chapter 6: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 2.2K 29
Imagine going from this: "Can I kiss you?" Those words reverberated through my ears and sent shivers down my spine, literally. I could sense the pass...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
34K 873 70
The past can never be changed, wrongs can never be made right, and for 17 year old Rokuro Touko, this is even more true. After a traumatic experience...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.