𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔

De raregens

"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to mak... Mais

characters
Beat The Streets
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
Nicole
09
10
11

02

95 22 6
De raregens

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
Asia's House
7:25 PM

Throwing her Chick-fil-a bag in the trash, Asia went straight to her room and placed her purse down, and pulled out her phone.

'Let me just call to check up on him...'

_________________________________
  Calling My World💞...

_________________________________

After the fifth ring, the phone automatically hanged up and sent her straight to voice mail, causing her to run her hands over her face in frustration. "Jason Lamar Harris what the fuck are you doing..?" she asked herself.

'You know what..who gives a damn? I'm about to go out with my best friends and have a good time without you.'

As she made her way to the bathroom, she closed the door behind her and turned the shower on, setting it on a nice hot temperature. She took off her jeans and the buttoned up top she hated, but had to wear it to work, leaving her in her pink bra and panties.

Making her way to the mirror, she slowly admired herself. Looking herself up and down, starting at her hair, face, neck, collarbone, down to her hourglass body which was complimented by her smooth light skin.

She grabbed her C-cup sized breasts through her bra, and did a little 360. Looking down at her thick thighs that matched with the bubble butt that moved with every step she took.

'Jason is missing out.'

She removed her bra watching her perky breasts, that had light brown colored nipples that were pierced sit nice and perfect on her chest.

She put a shower cap on and opened the shower door making her way in, feeling the hot water trickle down her body causing her so lightly moan at the pleasure.
Then she grabbed the pink colored exfoliate scrub and started at her legs and made her way up to get rid of any dead skin.

Grabbing her yellow loofah, she poured some of her watermelon scented body wash on it, to which she then lathered and washed her entire body with it.

Rinsing her body off, she stepped out of the shower feeling smooth and clean as ever, smelling like some fresh candy. Grabbing her drying towel, she wrapped it around her body and made her way out the bathroom, sitting on her bed.

Asia grabbed the remote and put on Spongebob just using it as something to fill up the background.

She opened the drawer under her nightstand and grabbed her watermelon scented lotion and began to lather it all over her body.

'I want to smell like some candy today..Jason is definitely going to be jealous..' she snickered to herself.

Getting up from her bed, she made her way over to the closet, listening to Spongebob in the background.
"I'm a goofy goober!" she sung to herself as she decided on a outfit to wear.

Asia decided to wear a grey body suit with some pink sandals that had a bit of fur. Her toes looking pretty as ever with the french tip she had gotten a week before. The bodysuit cupped her curves nicely and she decided not to wear a bra so you can see her piercings through her bodysuit.

She was going to make Jason jealous tonight.

She wore some gold jewelry that matched her skin, she wore a layered necklace, a cute anklet, and some pretty earrings to match.

She curled her lashes and applied some lipgloss and mascara. Her lace was looking pretty and natural, she combed through it with a hot comb and did her edges.

Suddenly, her phone started to ring which caught her attention and she made her way out of her closet. She picked the phone up seeing that it was Jadah who was calling her and she answered.

"Hey girl we outside!"

"Oh okay I'm on my way!" Asia replied to Jadah before hanging up the phone. She made her way to the front door, opening it, to see her two best friends who looked bad as fuck.

Jadah was a darkskin woman, who stood at 5'5 wore a tight black dress that cupped her big breasts and ass, along with some black heels that made her 5'7 and a pandora bracelet. She had her long black wavy hair in a side part that made her look so sexy with the way how flowy her natural hair looked.

She had the brown lip liner and lip gloss combo on along some pretty lashes, along with her black septum.

Nicole however was a brown skin woman, and stood at 5'4 and had her curly hair in a bun with curly edges. She wore a 2 piece dress that was pink with some white heels. Nicole was never really the type of girl to wear makeup so she only wore some lipgloss.

"Aww Siaaaa!!" Nicole dragged out as she and Jadah made their way into her house, "How come you didn't wear a dress? You look bad as fuck though." she giggled as she ran her fingertips over Asia's nipple piercings

"Because..." Asia started as she sprayed perfume on her body, "I still have a boyfriend and you know how he is with me going out and looking too good without him."

Jadah scoffed as she sat down on Asia's couch, "That's because he's a insecure little bitch!" she yelled causing Asia to roll her eyes.
"Not too much on my man na..."

Nicole smacked her teeth at the two and looked at her phone to check the time.

"Y'all it's 7:30 we should get going, the club is 27 minutes away." she stopped the two girls from bickering, "And I'll drive, I don't feel like drinking tonight."

The two girls nodded their head at her as they made their way to the door, Asia grabbing her purse and house keys. "Let's go have some fun bitches!!"

Atlanta, Georgia
The Velvet Room
7:57 PM

The club was blasting music and a lot of people were dancing on the dance floor. Each stripper had their own podium surrounded by either men or women who were throwing cash on them while they danced.

Some men and women were near the bar drinking till they can't no more while others were sitting on the couches the club had in a little section.

The bottle girls were walking around in play boy bunny costumes offering drinks.

At this nightclub in Georgia, you can see everyone grooving and dancing while enjoying their favourite drinks, the open-air roof-top nightclub features energetic performances by really talented DJs.

The three women walking into the club made their way to a table.

"This place is really nice.." Asia said while she looked around the club, Jadah and Nicole nodding their head agreeing with her.

"Hey ladies is there anything I can get for you?"

A tall brown skin man who was stood at 6'4 approached the women with a smirk on his face. The man had to be at least 25, and he had his long curls pulled back into a ponytail with a taper with one strand hanging out, and diamond earrings in both his ears.

He had a nice goatee and his voice was very deep and soothing. He wore a black button up with the sleeves rolled up showcasing his tattoos, along with some pants that cupped his thighs but wasn't too tight, just tight enough to show he was fit.

You can see his pecs through the button up based on the way it cupped his body, which made Nicole blush as this man was very much her type.

Jadah on the other hand did find him attractive, but she was attracted to hoodlums and this man seemed very classy.

"Uhm yes actually can we get two margaritas and one orange Fanta?" Nicole blushed as she looked at the name tag the man had on his chest.
'Malcom..'

The man nodded his head at her order, "Two margaritas and one orange Fanta. I'll be right back ladies." he said as he walked away to fetch their orders. Nicole looking at his ass while he walked away.

"Okay miss girl..enough of looking at the booty..." Jadah cackled as she snapped her fingers in front of Nicole's face snapping her out of her trance.

"That man was fine..."

"Girl boo that man is too old for you, he had to be at least thirty with his classy ass.." Jadah rolled her eyes at Nicole's thirstyness. Meanwhile, Asia was too focused on looking at somebody on the dance floor who looked too familiar.

"Hold on girls, I'll be right back." she said as she stood up from her seat and made her way to the dance floor, "Alright girl go have fun!" she heard from behind her.

'Who the fuck...'

As she made her way to the dance floor, she tried to catch up to the 5'11 male who looked wayy too familiar. It was almost like she could recognize him from the back of his head.

Catching up to the male, she tapped his shoulder, "Um excuse me.." she yelled over the music, hoping the male would turn around, hoping the male was not who she thought it was.

When the male turned around, it seemed like the world around her stopped.

There he was.

At a club when he told her that something came up at the shop when he had to cancel their date nights. With red lipstick all over his mouth."Jason..?" she gasped as she felt tears swell up in her eyes. When the male turned around his heart stopped as he realized he had been caught.

"W-Wait princess it's not what it looks like!!" he stuttered as he pushed the woman that was dancing on him off. Asia shook her head and wiped her tears.

'I'm not about to cry over this bitch.' she hissed to herself as she made her way off the dance floor, Jason chasing after her.

"Baby wait!"

As she started speed walking to the women's restroom, Jason quickly caught up and snatched her up by her wrists. "Can you let me explain first?!" he huffed in frustration at Asia resisting and not even bothering to listen to him. "No nigga let me go!" she cried out as she tried to get her wrists out his hold. She gagged silently of the smell of alcohol lingering in his breath.

She felt the tears start to build up in her eyes again, the burning sensation behind her nose, the lump in her throat, she just wanted to go home.

"Bruh! Quit being so fucking difficult!" he growled as he grabbed both her wrists and pushed her against the wall.

This is something Jason would never do, he must've had a lot to drink tonight..

"No no! Let me go!"

Suddenly, she felt Jason being snatched off of her in one swift movement and saw the back of a tall figure stand in front of her, protecting her from Jason.

"What are you deaf or something nigga? Didn't you hear her say stop?" the male raged as he looked down at Jason at the ground. "I hate bitch ass niggas like you. You fucking disgust me!"

Jason scoffed as he stood up and slightly wobbled. He had to look up to the male considering Jason was 5'11 and the unknown male had to be about 6'3.

"How about you mind your fucking business??" Jason spat in the man's face, which didn't phase him at all. The male took a step closer to Jason looking down at him, "I suggest you back the fuck up before I make you regret showing your face here." he threatened as the man's voice seemingly got deeper.

Jason rolled his eyes and tried to look at Asia who was hiding behind the tall male. "Sia come here." he ordered, which ticked the male off even more.

Seeing as Asia held on to the taller male's jacket, Jason knew she wasn't going to comply.

"Asia...I said come here." he emphasized which moreover seemed like a threat.

The tall male pushed Jason away from the two as he smacked his teeth, "She clearly don't want nun to do with you lil bro, go on about your life." Jason eventually gave up on trying to talk to Asia and left the two alone.

The tall male turned around and Asia and him immediately made eye contact.

Asia tried her best to make out his appearance in the dark club. She could tell that male was brown skin with dreads that he had pouring out of his grey beanie. The man had thick eyebrows that were nicely kept, she could tell he had a bit of hair on his chin.

He wore a black puffer coat that was slightly un-zipped so you could see the grey shirt and chain he had on underneath, he also had his hoodie pulled up.

Asia saw tattoos on his neck, but barley since they were in a area where there wasn't a lot of light.

"You good ma?" 

His voice was soft but loud enough for her to hear over the music.

She quickly nodded and wiped her tears. "Y-Yes I'm good." she sniffled, "Thank you.."
The male nodded his head and told her not to worry about it, but while the girl said she was okay, he looked down at her to see her hands trembling.

"Clearly you not." He scoffed pointing at her hands, "You need me to walk you to your car or sum? Or jus stick with you?" he suggested after getting a good look at her.
'She bad as fuck..'

She blushed at his offer while she got a good look at him and took in his features.

"Me and my homeboys sitting over there on them couches." he added while pointing his head in the direction, "You wanna come chill wit us?"

Asia thought to herself for a little bit, she could invite Jadah and Nicole.

"Yes if that's fine." Her voice was soft so the male couldn't hear her over the music, causing him to bend down a little closer to her. "I said yes if that's fine.." she spoke a bit louder so he can hear her over the music. "Can my friends tag along too? I only brought two."

He nodded his head, telling her that it's fine if she brought them. She began to walk over back to her table, oblivious to the eyes traveling down to her ass. "Hey girls.." Asia spoke with a smile on her face, catching the attention of the two friends sitting at the table.

"Hey boo, who's the man behind you?" Jadah smirked at the tall male behind Asia. Sia was a bit surprised to see him directly behind her. "Umm this is..." she dragged out since never had gotten the male's name.

"Malik." he bent down a bit and whispered in her ear. Asia blushed at the feeling of his minty breath against her ear. "This is Malik..I met him on the dance floor, do y'all want to go hang out with him and his friends?" Asia winked at the girls, which caused both of them to smirk.

'Asia really said fuck Jason!!' Jadah cackled in her head, which made her relieved because she's been waiting for Asia to break up with him ever since he cheated. "Sure!" the girls chirped as they grabbed their belongings, "Where to?"

Malik coughed and pointed in the direction where him and his homeboys were chilling at. Malik seemed like a quiet guy if he was surrounded by a lot a females that he don't know.

The girls and Malik made their way over to his friends, and one of Malik homeboys dapped him up as he checked out the three females behind him.

"Damn..So who's these girls is Malik?" he slurred. He was obviously drunk, "She bad as fuck.." he giggled as he did a little shimmy towards Jadah.

The male stood at 6'0 and was light skin with a nose stud on the left side of his nose, diamond earrings in both his ears. He has light hazel eyes and full lips with barley any facial hair on his face with some high top free forms.

"Aye Jah, back up man." Malik scoffed as he gave the male a slight shove with his elbow that sent the man falling on to the couch.

"Damn it's like dat?!"

There was three other men who sat on the couch, two of the smoking weed while the other was all up in his phone.

"Who these girls you done brought?" one of his friends that was smoking weed motioned to the two females beside him, one of them behind him—to which Malik didn't mind.

Asia always felt a little shy when she was around a lot of men she didn't know.

Although the two just met, Malik felt some sort of connection with her, a need to just keep her by his side.

"A couple friends of mine." he answered with, "They can introduce themselves."

Jadah snapped her head at him.
'That sounded a bit sassy...'

"My name is Nicole. It's nice to meet y'all." Nicole sighed as she could feel Jadah's temper began to rise, "And this is Jadah."

While the two girls began to get occupied with the other males, Malik and Asia sat down on the couch and slowly got to know each other. "So Asia..What you like do for fun?" he asked, her name rolling off his tongue so smoothly. Asia started to giggle at the random question.

"Umm well first.." she started as she began to rub her hands together, Asia loved to talk with her hands.

"I love to read books, which is why I work at the Grand Library, and I'm a big fan of Marvel movies but I mostly hang out with my friends for fun. Or sometimes I go out by myself, I like to have days about me too."

Malik nodded seeming intrigued in her rambling on and on about Marvel movies and books.
'Grand Library huh?'

"But what about you?" she asked, "What do you like to do?" her soft voice relaxed his nerves even though they just met. Malik rubbed the small bit of chin hair he had while he started thinking, "Hmm...I don't really do much honestly, I'm kind of a just homebody."

Malik grabbed a shot glass and poured some liquor  inside, "You want some?" he offered, to which Asia refused with a shake of her head. "Alright." he said as he downed the shot.

"Soo who was that guy?" he asked as he scanned her face for any sudden reactions, "You know him?"

Asia slowly nodded her head as she began to finger comb her hair. "Yea...He's my boyfriend.."

'Well I guess he's my ex boyfriend.'

Suddenly, sounds of screams and shots began to echo throughout the club. Causing the males to become alert as they clutched onto their guns.

"Come on let's get the fuck up out of here!"

As Malik grabbed onto Asia, slowly guiding her to the emergency exit, his homeboys and her friends following behind. One of the boys pulled his gun out and started shooting towards the direction the shots was coming from.

'What the hell is going on?'

It seemed as if the group of boys they were with knew something about this shooting.

As they made it out of the club, into the parking lot, the group immediately started discussing about what was going on.

"Them niggas must want to die, it's war now!" one of his homeboys declared as he stuffed his gun back in his pants.

"Let me catch any of them hoes lacking it's over with." Malik scoffed as he un-wrapped his arm from around Asia. "Y'all should get the fuck up out of here it ain't safe."

"Yeah no shi—"

"Okay thank you!" Nicole cut Jadah off before she decided to say something smart, she grabbed Asia and Jadah and dragged them away from the group of males, being the mom of the group. Asia never took her eyes off of Malik as she was dragged away, and Malik watched her figure slowly fading away.

Atlanta, Georgia
Asia's House
12:21 AM

After Nicole dropped Asia at her house, she walked into the building throwing her purse on to the couch and made her way up to her room.

She had a long day.
Having this rude customer, her boyfriend cheating on her and being cornered by him, a shoot out at the club that was supposed to help her relax after all this bull shit she went through today.

She took a nice hot shower, brushed her teeth, and put in some black panties and bra. Asia loved sleeping in undergarments.

Walking over to her dresser, she lighted one of her cinnamon scented candles and turned on some white noise that always helped her go to sleep.

"Ugh..." she groaned as she plopped down on her bed, staring into the ceiling. 'Can't wait to tell Alex what Jason did..' she thought to herself as she looked at her wrist seeing a purple bruise began to form.

Ever since she got back from the club, Malik has been on her mind ever since. She cussed herself out for not asking for his number.

"Damn..How did I fumble that badly?..."

'I hope I see him again..' she prayed as she gotten underneath her white covers.

'Malik..'

So how do y'all feel about Malik?
Be sure to vote and comment!

3623 words

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

32.9K 1K 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
82.8K 1.6K 27
Completeβœ”οΈ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
Until I Find My Star De Jenikim

Ficção Adolescente

124K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...