Falling for the mafia boss

By Azr_iel

" I want you,more than anything else" "Say it again please " "I want to take you right-" "Xavier, baby "Alr... More

Azriel
Xavier
Caught up ๐Ÿ”
The healing process
An past event
Reality
The price
Paradise
Healing
Her โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
The ball chair ๐Ÿ”ฅ
The reason why
Fun๐Ÿ™Œ
Speed bump
Meaning
The way
Her First .... My last
Disaster

That feeling ๐Ÿ‘

2 0 0
By Azr_iel

After going to get my whiskey I was walking about the house wondering where could dad be .when I heard some shuffle in the garden and went to check it out .

Azriel POV

I didn't want to call Xavier for him to think am weak and can't take care of myself. I was just hurt I could move if I just reached that bench I was in between the daisy and the bench , so I pushed body towards the bench.

"Azi!" I heard a surprised Xavier called out

He rushed towards me picked me up and put me on the bench looking worried

"Am fine" I told him

"Why didn't you call for Gloria' he ask

" because I don't want to look weak" I blurt out

" hey look at me, you are the strongest person I know" he said while turning my head and with that he kiss me and then the fire works started . He deepen the kiss ,I tug on his hair while his hands were all over me. He started kissing my neck all over, and I let out alien sounds. Suddenly I felt my nipples getting hard (what is this boy doing to me)

*while*

Ozan POV
we walked around looking for Xavier to tell him about the invites to the gala . About 4 minutes ago Kannat mentioned Azi was in the garden so we figured we would check on her too . We walked in the garden and there we saw "Azi and xav" making out ,they look so happy.... I haven't seen xav happy in forever... he was kissing a woman .....In our mothers garden.........

" awwwww" I heard the others say behind me making me almost forgot they were here

" let's go guys" I say taking Nairobi's hand and everyone head off

Azriel POV

After making out for minutes we pulled away to catch our breath..... Xavier was looking at me like a piece of meat waiting to be eaten. Not to mention I was blushing bright red .his lips felt so good on mine I wanted them to stay there......

" too soon??" Xavier asked me

" uh .....erm ....... Ye , i mean no" I managed to say

" well would you like to go inside.........." Xavier

"Well ... yes" I stated

Xavier POV

SHE IS TOO CUTE , she nervously said every word  while looking like a tomato i gently held out a hand to her and she took it . I pick her up so she is leaning on me and we walk towards the bed room , once we we're passing the living room I saw ozan looking at me smirking. Which caused me to glared at him and he quickly changed his face. I did a little chuckle to myself feeling big. Now We we're heading to my room  . Once we enter I placed her on the bed and close the door . By this she was looking on the ground.

Knock knock at the door I heard so I went to answer it

" it's a freaking Friday night dude let's go partyyyyyy" I heard kannat say

" bro GET YOUR LOUD AS- but I was cut off by azriel

"Hey k we will be down soon just give us some time to change" I heard her say

" ok Azi thank god your less cranky" and with that kannat left

Azriel POV
I tried to get up but it was no use it was  like I was ran over by  truck

"Um...xav could you help me to the......um bathroom.....since Layla is a little busy" I wihisper to him

" sure" he said surprised

He then picked me up by the arm so I wouldn't fall and we head to the bathroom .  I sat at the edge of the tub and removed my clothe I tried my best to get in the bath since Xavier was gone to give me space .after a whole decade of trying  to get in the the shower I finally did . I took a warm bubble bath for about 15 minutes , as I was about to get under the water again I remember we have to get downstairs so I got out of shower ,but this time it was a little easier. seems like the warm bath helped. I got out of the shower dried myself and my hair.

" Xavier" I called

" azriel??" He came running

" I need you to get me something to wear from my bag" I stated

" wait what......" he asked

" it's in your closet my um... bag" I wondered off

" why didn't leyla put them in the closet" he sounds mad

" I ask her not to, there are um important things my dad gave in there that I am yet to go through that's all" I quickly stated

Xavier POV

I understood though so I gave her a nod and went to get her something . looking thought the bag I saw : shorts tights and all those stuff . Then I thought to my self I have never seen her in shorts . So I took out some jeans shorts and a one strap blouse thenI head to her.

" do you want me to wear that" she pointed

" yes because you never wear these " I told her

" so is it a bad thing I don't like to be exposed??"she asked

" no Azi just try these for a change" I suggest  I knew what she was hiding

Azriel POV

Damn him .... He knows I can't say no to that so he got out the bathroom so I could get change. After finish changing I called out to him for help and he came . He help me up as usual and help me get to bed then he went to get a shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 250 11
As the title says
43.7K 2.9K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
49.9K 1.4K 35
โ€žYou are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
1M 89.7K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...