To my one love | Bonten Mikey...

By CariLovesAnime

a young woman named y/n Sasaki who works at convince store finds her self being bontens leaders crush after m... More

warning
Intro to y/n
~Saki-chan~
online friend prt1
Online friend prt2
Video games
Meeting Rinrin
Taikayi making<3
Rindos workplace-new character
Meeting mikey?
For me, my one and only<3
Who snitched?!
Courting step one- next is wedding bells👰‍♀️
Our love is unbreakable<3(ending)
Spin offs coming?
Spin off 2#
Side(4U)/lado(4tú)
Spin off 3#
Spin off 4#
Christmas spin-off🎄

Spin off 1#

229 7 0
By CariLovesAnime

TITLE: moving out of HQ

Part: 1

It's been 2 months since you and Mikey got married, it's still being talk about since it was HUGE, you have so many photos and memories to hang up on that blank wall in the living room.

You decided to keep you and Mikey's outfits from the wedding in the closet, stored in a basket with a lid labeled "wedding outfits"

You felt happy with Mikey and his friends. They were super nice, Maria too. You got close with her easily as you guys now see each-other everyday.

Right now you were with Maria, on the couch watching her favorite show "big fat gypsy wedding" since her wedding with Ram was basically a queen and kings ball.

You didn't get the chance to go to there wedding since you didn't know Mikey and them at that time. She talked about wanting a family with Ran, and how it would make her super happy.

You smile at her and agree as you also wanted a family with Mikey.

Maria: do you think I should ask him?

Y/n: if you want a family and your ready for one, all you can do is ask. I know he'll say yes, it seems like he's on the same page.

Maria: what do you mean?

Y/n: i saw him looking at baby stuff.

Maria looked at you happily, like she was going to burst out in joyful tears.

Maria: I'm going to ask him right now, since he's in his office!

She joyfully got up and you watched her as she went to the big long staircase.

You flip the channel to watch a k-drama

You were watching Kings of kings(on Netflix), you saw how the male lead basically was wanting her but he didn't realize he had a crush on her.

As you got more focused on the show(eps3) you name was called out from the railing on the stairs.

You look up to see Sanzu telling you to come on. You were confused why you were being called.

You turn off the tv and walk up those long ahh steps hating every step of the way.(great exercise)

You enter the meeting room to see Maria and Ran on the couch embracing each other, as you look confusingly at all the members you met eyes with Mikey.

Y/n: what's wrong???

Sanzu sighed before leading you closer to Mikey so he can whisper something to you.

Mikey got closer to you ear and you leaned down and he whispered.

Mikey: you just ruined something important.

Y/n: Was there a meeting going on when Maria came up?

You whispered back as Mikey nodded and you look guilty.

Y/n: im sorry, did she not knock?

Mikey shakes his head and whispered "she was really excited and went over to him as whispered now there like this." He said as he pointed at the 2 love birds.

You awkwardly chuckle before excusing yourself and asking to speak to Maria.

Y/n: why didn't you knock first?

Maria shrugs

Maria: he's on the same page though, you can expect a baby from us soon.

She said winking at you, making you slightly uncomfortable.

Maria: you and Mikey should have a baby *wink wink*

Y/n: im afraid not right now we just been married for 2 months.

You shrug before walking away back to the meeting only to see Mikey and Ran talking.

Mikey: I see you have my permission.

Ran stood up happily before making his way past you(he did greet you), making Mikey turn to look at you.

Y/n: so he has to get permission from his friend and boss to start his own family?

Mikey shrugs,

Mikey: I never said they need my permission for everything they sorta just ask me.

You chuckle before inviting Mikey to watch a movie with you, which he agreed to.

You decided to watch shrek the 3rd🥰

Everyone came down to watch with you and Mikey. This made Mikey feel annoyed since he wanted time alone with you.

Mikey right there realized if everyone lives together, he'll get absolutely NO privacy with you.
————————————————————————————
After the movie

Kakucho started to make dinner and you decided to help him.

Mikey decided to use this to an advantage and sneak and look at houses🥰

He found 4 houde

Cost: 4
649k

Cost: 430k

528k

412k

Mikey looked at the 4 houses before settling for n.3

Mikey: perfect.

He applied for a tour of it before coming back down stairs to see his friends siting at the table ready for dinner.

He immediately went and sat in the seat next to you. As he sat you turn and smile at him before putting food on his plate.

(You gave him a good amount of food, when he gets his own food it's not that much only a little😒)

Mikey: Y/n I want to show you something after dinner.

You nod your head before praying then eating(they all did it with you🍽️)

————————————————————————————

After dinner

Everyone got up and left it was just you
And Mikey still sitting at the big diner table, he was showing you his phone.

Y/n: it's a lovely house, but what about them?

You pointed at the couch holding all the exclusives, bontens numbers, and advisor for Bonten.

Mikey: they can keep living here or move out into another house to.  He shrugged

Y/n: your so unprofessional Mikey, I'll think about it.

You got up and walked over to the staining rail. You looked up at ALL THOSE DANG STEPS. You turn about and smile at Mikey.

Y/n: actually let's do it🥰

You didn't want to walk up all 135 steps just to be upstairs.    Mikey smiles at you before walking over and walking up those dang steps with you to.

You hated walking those steps, he could careless to walk them steps like a pro. You both sat down at the computer looking at the tour date, it was tomorrow at 10am.

Y/n: that works.

Mikey agree with you before going and siting on the bed. He laid down and stared at the ceiling with glow in the dark stickers all over it, and with yours and his initial with a + in between them.

Y/n: you seem down Mikey what's the matter?

Mikey shrugged making you simply chuckle at his behavior, "I won't know until you tell me you know, you can ask me or tell me anything Mikey." You said to him while laying next to him.

Mikey: this is a big step in our relationship, moving out on our own.

You love how Mikey makes everything seem more exciting than it actually is, he's kiddish, but responsible.

————————————————————————————

End of Spin off 1# - moving out of HQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 808 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
11.8K 607 46
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...
150K 1.6K 7
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...
36.6K 882 22
☼︎𝑅𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑...