Christmas spin-off🎄

Warning: this is actually boring, no beef no nun💀

Merry Christmas my loyal readers:)
this was posted 13/14/23 at 2:03AM😭

—————————————————————
You stood in line waiting to get into a kids store while Mikey- well he was at a meeting.

It's the day before Christmas Eve, you wanted to get the kids something special, so you left Hana and Haruki with your mom. So it was only you, yes, your still pregnant- who knows maybe with twins again(🌚)

"Excuse me miss, is this where the line starts?" A woman asked you, "yes, do you want to get in front of me? Seeing this little cutie." You said looking at her toddler in the stroller.

"Are you sure? I can go to the back of the line?" The woman asked "of course, please." You said offering her more room. "Thank you so much, I'm Zoe." "You can just call me y/n." You responded back. "It's nice to meet you y/n." Zoe smiled at you and started to talk to you until it was her turn to buy stuff from the kids-baby's-toddlers-teens stand. You and Zoe exchange numbers before she left, now it was your turn.

"Kids names and ages?" "Hana and Haruki, they are 5." You responded quickly, "ok, what do they like?" You thought for a second before pulling out a letter to 'Santa'. "Hana would like 2 Barbie dolls, a little scenarios plushy that's melody, and a bracelet set. Haruki would like a race car track, some dinosaurs and a Lego set." You said and the worker just asked to keep the list. "Alright ma'am, it will be delivered tomorrow in a sleigh." They do this every year, it helps kids be good because it makes santa more believable.

"Alright thank you." After you said that you walked away to a cafe, "let's get mom, Hana and Haruki something from here." You thought as you look at the menu.

You got Haruki and Hana a Christmas dessert, it's a little cake that has a Christmas hat on it. You got your mom something less sugary and more healthy, you got her a hot coffee and some biscuits. The female waitress handed you, your food "enjoy your meal ma'am! Merry Christmas!" She said to you in a jolly tone.

You were happy, smiling big. This day couldn't get any better right? Everyone is super nice and kind, in just the Christmas spirt.

You call for the driver of one of Mikey's cars to come pick you up. You also did get him a little something but Mikey doesn't have to know that. "I got you a hot chocolate, 2 chocolate chip cookies and a excuse for you to use to take Christmas and Christmas Eve off." You said to him as he thanked you.

No matter what if it has your signature Mikey he'll approve it, that's something you noticed and you mostly took advantage of it, only for necessary stuff such as this.

He drove you home and thanked you once again before driving off, you walk inside the house with the goods in your hand and see your mom and kids watched the grinch, a smile rises on your face. "Mommy's home!" You shout in excitement, "and mommy got goodies!" This immediately got the kids attention and they ran over. "What did we get mommy?!" They asked in a enthusiastic tone, "something to split, it's a Christmas cake." You said putting it out on the counter to cut in half. "Also, mom I got you a coffee and some biscuits." You said as she got up and retrieved the goods, "well I best be on my way, I'll be busy today." She said winking at you, yes she was in fact going shopping for Hana and Haruki something. Well I mean those are her only grandkids.

"Hana and Haruki, I will be in daddy's office if you need me. Before opening the door make sure to knock, okay?" They nodded their heads innocently, you wanted to surprise them with gifts from you and Mikey.

You smile at them and head to Mikey's office, and get our 2 big bags of stuff. You also went to Hana's room and went in her closet and got out a medium sized bag of stuff just for Mikey. When you came back from her room you instantly start wrapping the gifts, putting labels with each of everyone of their names on the presents.