Scream TV Series (Male Reader)

By WeaselSnipes

Y/N lived in Lakewood, Louisiana his entire life but after a cyber-bullying incident resulted in a brutal mur... More

Love Interest?
Winner
Episode 1: Pilot
Episode 2: Hello Emma
Episode 3: Wanna Play A Game?
Episode 4: Aftermath
Episode 5: Exposed
Episode 6: Betrayed
Episode 7: In The Trenches
Episode 8: Ghosts
Episode 9: The Dance
Episode 10: Revelations
Episode 11: I Know What You Did Last Summer
Episode 12: Psycho
Episode 13: Vacancy
Episode 14: Happy Birthday to Me
Episode 15: Dawn of the Dead
Episode 16: Jeeper Creepers
Episode 17: Let The Right One In
Episode 18: Village of the Damned
Episode 19: The Orphanage
Episode 20: The Vanishing
Episode 21: Heavenly Creatures
Episode 22: When a Stranger Calls

Episode 23: Halloween Special

435 5 1
By WeaselSnipes

In a courtroom a security guard walks through multiple newscasters.

Security Guard: Coming through, guys. Watch out. Watch out. Coming through.

Plaintiff: All rise.

Everyone stands up as the judge sits down.

Judge: I am struck by the sheer inhumanity of what one human being is capable of inflicting upon not just one, but over a dozen other human beings. Accordingly, you are sentenced to the maximum penalty allowed by law: ten life terms to be served consecutively.

Soon after the two security guards lead him to a holding pin.

Security Guard: He looks more like a movie star than a murderer. What'd he do, kill 'em with his good looks?

Security Guard 2: A Knife, actually, and a scythe. Hell, I even heard he used a clothe iron. Slaughtered his friends and his family with whatever he put his hands on... Until his girlfriend and her friend showed him who was boss.

The security guard put him in the holding pin and locked it.

Security Guard 2: Look, transport said they, uh... They wanted to wait out that media circus out there, so I'ma go check it... See if it died down. Your girlfriend and friend!

He laughs as he leaves and shuts the door behind him. Kieran looks up and sees two Ghostface's.

Kieran: Hey, I got to use the can.

Security Guard: Nope.

Kieran: What am I supposed to do?

Security Guard: Figure it out.

The two Ghostface's quietly open the door above the security guard.

Security Guard 2 (Radio): It's crazy out here.

Security Guard: We got a clear path out the gate?

Security Guard (Radio): Nope. We'll be here for a while.

Security Guard: Copy that.

He turns around and sees the two Ghostface's.

Security Guard: Jesus!

The first attacks the security guard and snaps his neck and he falls to the ground dead. The second Ghostface grabs the key and unlocks the cell. Kieran walks out.

Kieran: All right, you kept your word. So, you gonna tell me who you are?

The second Ghostface slashes Kieran's neck as he falls to the ground and tries to crawl away. The Second Ghostface turns him over and he lifts his mask revealing who he is. Kieran looks at the first Ghostface and he lifts his mask also. The second Ghostface then whispers something to him as the first Ghostface tells him something and then the second Ghostface kills him. A few hours later, Y/N and Billy are at home as they hear the news of Kieran's death.

Y/N: He deserved it.

Billy: Yeah, he did.

Y/N checks his time, and it was also time for school.

Y/N: Time for school.

Y/N sees Emma and Brooke pull up. Y/N hugs Billy and drives off to school where multiple newscasters are waiting to question them.

Emma: Stop. No, please.

Brooke: I can't deal with this.

Emma: I'm just trying to get inside.

Newscaster 1: Any comment on Kieran Wilcox's murder?

Newscaster 2: Brooke, Y/N, how do you feel about your father's and your parents' murder getting butchered?

Emma: Hey, back off.

Y/N: What is wrong with you?

Newscaster 3: Did you have anything to do with the murder? Did you want Kieran dead?

They enter the school and meet up with Audrey, Noah, Gustavo, and Zoe.

Noah: Just another day in murder.

Brooke: Eight months of quiet, and now this.

Audrey: I mean, if Halloween wasn't bad enough around here already, Kieran had to go and get himself murder.

Y/N: Asshole, deserved it.

Emma: Guys, I don't care about Kieran alive or dead. It's this... it's the press. It's Halloween. I really want out of Lakewood.

Y/N: Same.

Noah: Uh, funny you should mention that.

Zoe: Our editor Jeremy is dragging us to Shallow Grove Island for research, which I'm sure is gonna be a colossal waste of time.

Gustavo: Or inspiring. He's renting us a mansion, paying for all of our expenses, plus it's the off-season, so we'll basically have the island to ourselves. Do I have any takers?

Emma: Yes. Yes, I am so down.

Gustavo: That's one. Y/N?

Y/N: Can I bring my grandpa?

Gustavo: Sure.

Y/N: Deal.

Gustavo: Audrey? Yeah? You and Gina want to come too?

Audrey: Definitely. I mean, I'll ask her after school, but yeah, I'm in.

Gustavo: Perfect.

Audrey: Nice.

School ended and Y/N told Billy about where he was going, and he invited him to join, and he agreed before they went Y/N wanted to talk with his grandpa.

Y/N: Grandpa, can you follow me really quick?

Billy: Sure.

Y/N leads him to his room and Y/N pulls out his drawer.

Y/N: I'm thinking of doing it when we go.

Billy: You mean-

Y/N shows him a small black box.

Y/N: I think it is a perfect time to do it.

Billy: Then do it.

Y/N nods and the next morning everyone was on a plane traveling to Shallow Grove Island as Jeremy flies them as the group take pictures. Emma sees the mansion.

Emma: Whoa, is that our mansion?

Jeremy: Nope. That's the Whitten mansion, where Anna Hobbs committed her heinous murder.

Brooke: I'm sorry, heinous murder?

Jeremy: Yeah, that's why we're here.

Billy: I beg your pardon?

Jeremy: Noah and Stavo didn't tell you guys?

Brooke: That we're sharing the island with a murder house? No, they did not.

Gustavo: Every town has one. Lakewood has, like, ten.

Noah: You mean 11.

Emma: And that's exactly why we didn't want to be in Lakewood on Halloween.

Y/N: And yet here we are.

Jeremy: Prepare for landing. Welcome to Murder Island, folks.

He lands the plane as everyone gets their luggage.

Emma: Thank you, Noah.

Noah: You're welcome. Hey, just so you know, I didn't really want to come here either.

Emma: Well, you know, ten fewer murder houses in Lakewood. What could go wrong?

Billy: Everything.

Billy looks behind him and sees Y/N and Brooke holding hands. They then reach the house.

Brooke: I thought you said this was gonna be a mansion. I know my mansions; this is really more of a bungalow.

Jeremy: Well, the rental agency called it a mansion, so...

Emma: This is really cool.

Brooke: Smells like damp sheets.

Billy: I like it.

Audrey: At least we're not next door to the murder house.

Y/N: Facts.

Emma: True.

Audrey: Does anybody still live there, by the way?

Gustavo: Some heirs named Alex Whitten and his sister, Emily Whitten. They live completely off the grid, which is cool, but it doesn't help with our research.

Brooke: Come on, Y/N. Let's go find your bedroom.

Y/N and Brooke walk off.

Jeremy: All right, team. There's one there, one upstairs. I'm gonna take the master.

Billy: I'll sleep on the couch if that's fine.

Jeremy: Go nuts.

Emma: Upstairs? Yeah?

Jeremy: Have fun.

With Brooke and Y/N they began to unpack as Brooke pulled out a folder.

Y/N: What's that?

Brooke: Oh, it's my NYU application. It's an early decision.

Y/N: That means you're all set on NYU, huh?

Brooke: It means my mother is a co-dependent hophead, and I need a little vacation. Hopefully NYU admissions feel the same.

Y/N: Can I come?

Brooke kisses Y/N and pushes him on the bed.

Brooke: You're definitely coming with me.

Y/N sits up.

Y/N: Brooke?

Brooke: Yeah?

Y/N: I've been meaning to ask you something.

Y/N started to pull out the ring box.

Y/N: Will-

Billy: Hey, Y/N!

Y/N: To be continued.

Y/N leaves.

Y/N: Damn it, grandpa.

Y/N meets up with him.

Billy: We're going to go out, wanna come.

Y/N: Sure, I was going to join Emma and Audrey.

Billy: Okay.

Soon after Emma, Y/N, and Audrey were walking together.

Audrey: Getting out of Lakewood... Best idea ever. Right up there with Kieran getting wiped off the face of the planet.

Y/N: Yeah.

Audrey: That's what we should have told those reporters. How are you two doing with Kieran and it all?

Y/N: I'm happy that he's dead.

Emma: I'm fine, I just... I... Can we not talk about Kieran?

Audrey: Not him. We're talking about you two.

Emma: Yeah. I know. I'm just sick of being Emma Duval, girlfriend of the killer.

Y/N: You'll get used to it.

Audrey: Emma Duval, girlfriend of the killer isn't here. Emma is. And Emma and Y/N wants coffee.

Emma: I think we want a tattoo.

Y/N: Agreed. Let's go.

They run in as they look at the tattoos.

Emma: Okay, so I don't want anything too big or too small. Oof, no flowers. I mean, look at that.

Audrey: Well, whatever you do get, Maggie will be pissed.

Y/N: She is not wrong.

Emma: Yes, true.

Y/N then bumps into a girl, Emily.

Y/N: Shoot! Sorry!

Emily: No, no, no. It's fine.

Emily and Y/N shook hands.

Emily: I'm Emily.

Y/N: Y/N.

Alex then walks by.

Audrey: Do you have any suggestions for the lady?

Alex: Uh... I don't know. That one's not terrible, I guess.

Emma: Yeah, dolphin.

Alex: Okay, how about this one? Skull and crossbones.

Emma: Okay, so you either think I'm 12 or a pirate?

Alex: If it was me, I'd probably go with... that one.

Emma: Carpe diem. Seize the day.

Emma: Oh, that's kind of cool.

Alex goes to Emily.

Alex: Ready to go, sis.

Emily: Yeah.

Emily: See you around, Y/N.

They leave.

Y/N: Nice girl.

Emma: Yeah. Okay. Done with that. That's a decision for another day. You ready to go?

Audrey: Yeah.

They take their bag.

Emma: Ew.

Y/N: What's wrong?

She pulls out a fish.

Y/N: They grabbed the wrong bag.

They walk out and see Alex and Emily walking.

Audrey: Go.

Emma: No... ugh, fine.

Y/N and Emma chase after Alex and Emily.

Emma: Hey, I, uh... I think I have something that belongs to you.

Emily: oh, we grabbed the wrong bag.

Alex: Yup. It's hard to catch snapper with pastries.

Emma: Yes.

Alex: Thanks.

Emma: Awesome.

Alex: I'm Alex and this is my sister, Emily.

Emma: I'm Emma and this is my friend, Y/N.

Y/N: Hello again, Emma.

Alex: So, you make any decisions on that tattoo?

Emma: Uh, no, actually. Not yet. I mean, it's permanent, so...

Alex: What happened to "seize the day"? Still early.

They both walk off as Audrey smiles.

Audrey: Oh, he could be way more fun than a tattoo.

Emma: Oh, my God, stop.

Meanwhile, Sid, a store owner, is cleaning when he hears the door.

Sid: Read the sign. We're closed.

He hears a glass shatter.

Sid: Hello? Man, the heck...

Sid sees that the glass covering up the Anna Hobbs sack mask has been smashed, though the mask is still there. He takes out his cell phone to call the police and report vandalism. As he opens the phone, he hears the person behind him and turns around, only for the killer to stab him with Anna Hobbs' garden shears, killing him instantly. The killer stares at him. 

Meanwhile, Y/N is with Billy, Brooke, Audrey, and Emma.

Emma: Oh, this was such a good idea. I'm so glad that we came here.

Brooke: I know. It's delightful.

Brooke notices Audrey texting.

Brooke: Audrey, less text-y, more friend time.

Audrey: You're right. I'm sorry.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Audrey: Gina hasn't answered any of my calls or any of my texts, and she always texts me back.

Brooke: Relax. Gina's obsessed with you.

Emma: And isn't she working, like, every shift at the movie theater this weekend? I mean, she's busy.

Billy: That is true.

Audrey: Or, you know, she's just figuring out she has more fun without me.

Brooke: You're so new to this relationship thing. Trust me. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, at least I hope so.

Y/N: Trust me, she'll be fine.

Brooke: What about you, Em? Audrey says you, uh, met a cookie thief who wants you to seize his day.

Emma: Oh, that is not what he said.

Billy: He did. Audrey told us.

Audrey: It looked like you were into him, and he was definitely into you. Besides, Y/N met his sister, and they got along well.

Y/N: She's a nice girl.

Brooke looks at him.

Y/N: What?

Brooke: Nothing.

Emma: I know his first name. He knows my first name. That's really it, so...

Brooke: Well, hook-ups don't require last names.

Emma: Okay, yes, that is definitely true, and actually, I would rather be Emma these days than Emma Duval anyways. Duval has been carrying around a lot of baggage, I would say.

Brooke: We've all been through a lot, but you know, I think there's a fine line between caution and self-sabotage. Audrey, I don't think Gina's building a wall. I think you are. And Em, I think you need to let your wall down.

Emma: Okay.

Audrey: Well, speaking of cookie thieves...

They see Alex and Emily. Audrey whistles to get their attention.

Audrey: Hey!

Brooke: Go! Scram.

Audrey: Go.

Billy: Go get him.

Y/N: I'm going to say hi to Emily really quick.

Y/N gets up and walks towards Emily much to Brooke jealously and Billy notices.

Emma: We're not stalking you.

Y/N: We promise.

Alex: I don't have your pastries.

Emily: We swear. Just a pail of bait fish.

Alex: Me and my sister were about to go out for some snapper. Kind of our ritual.

Emma: Nice. Do you live on the island?

Alex: Only in the off-season. How about you?

Y/N: We're just visiting. Our friends are doing research and we decided to come.

Emily: Research?

Emma: Yes. Uh, something about a girl murder everyone in a mansion. I don't know. You know anything about that?

Alex: Unfortunately, that's our house.

Y/N: Really?

Emily: Yeah.

Emma: Alex Whitten.

Y/N: Emily Whitten.

Alex: Yup, but you can just call me Alex.

Emily: And you can call me, Emily.

Y/N: Nice to meet you, Emily.

Emily: Nice to meet you too, Y/N.

Alex: So, we're gonna go catch our lunch for the week.

Emma: Good luck.

Alex: You know, if you want, I'll be grilling here tomorrow at the boat. You both can come by if you want.

Emily: Yeah. Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun.

Y/N: Sure, I need to talk with Brooke about it.

They then leave as the three watches. Night came and everyone was at a campfire. Billie Field then comes as Emma, Brooke, and Y/N talk.

Billie: Hi.

Emma: Hey.

Brooke: Hi.

Billie: Is Stavo around?

Brooke: Yeah, he's right over there by the fire.

Billie: Cool, thanks. Gustavo.

Billie walks to Gustavo.

Gustavo: Hey.

Billie: Hey.

After a while of talking, they decided to talk with Billie.

Emma: So, what's it like working for Alex and Emily Whitten?

Billie: Oh, it's a pretty cool gig. Super relaxed. Alex and her sister just come and goes. Sometimes I don't even know if they in town.

Brooke: They definitely here now. Emma's going to lunch with him tomorrow along with Y/N who's going with Emily which I do not approve of.

Y/N: I just want to make a friend here.

Billie: Well, they difficult catch. They are kind of reclusive... Hard to pin down.

Brooke: Have you pinned them down?

Brooke: Let's just say I've eaten their snapper once or twice, but that's in the past. I mean, he's a great people.

Gustavo: Great people whose ancestors were murder by a psychotic chick.

Noah: Uh, there is no evidence proving that she was actually psychotic. Could that just be a product of too many re-writes?

Billy looks at Y/N.

Billy: I like this one.

Gustavo: Depends who's doing the rewrites.

Billie: Well, according to official island legend, Anna Hobbs was completely nuts... Like, dousing her teacher in kerosene and trying to light her on fire nuts. They say she even tried to drown a Whitten child in a well. I mean, people actually believed that her insanity was driven by pure evil. And it all came to a head one Halloween night. Anna Hobbs' mother knew she needed psychological help, but her meager salary wouldn't cover the bills. Rumor has it she was sleeping with Reginald Whitten as a way of, you know, encouraging him to take Anna to a psychiatric facility on the mainland... You know, pay for it all. But what neither of them knew was that Anna knew all about their plan, and it sent her right over the edge. She waited for her family to fall asleep, stripped off all her clothes, and, of course, what's a deranged murder without a really creepy mask? And she set to work to make sure that no one would ever hide her away in an institution. She started with her mother. Then she took care of her brother. And in the dead of night, she calmly headed towards the Whitten mansion. Reginald Whitten never knew what hit him. Overwhelmed by what she'd done, she only saw one way of escape. And that is the official island legend, according to murder Island.

Gustavo: You don't sound like a believer.

Billie: Hm. I think she was misunderstood.

Noah: Exactly. People have twisted the tragic reality of Anna Hobbs into a completely fabricated legend.

Gustavo: But how much have they twisted it? What if the constable's journal is right and Whitten's body really was staged?

Emma: So, are you saying that she didn't commit the murder?

Noah: It would mean that something else drove her to kill herself that night.

Y/N: Well, if you follow the rules of horror movies you will survive.

Billy: You found the tape.

Y/N: I found the tape.

Brooke: wait, what rules?

Y/N: You guys don't know the rules?

They shake their heads. Y/N and Billy get up.

Billy: There are certain rules that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. For instance: 1. You can never have sex. The minute you get a little nookie--you're as good as gone. Sex always equals death.

Y/N: Never drink or do drugs. The sin factor. It's an extension of number one.

Billy: And 3. Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, say "I'll be right back."

Noah: Thank you! Finally, someone speaks my language.

Billy smiles as someone comes out dressed as the killer comes out screaming as Y/N kicks him in the balls and Emma knocks him to the ground. Y/N takes off the mask revealing Jeremy.

Jeremy: I think you broke my back and my balls.

Emma: What the hell, Jeremy?

Y/N: Seriously.

Noah: Those jujitsu lessons really paid off.

Audrey: Dude, you do not pull that prank on survivors of multiple murder sprees.

Zoe: Exactly!

Jeremy: Okay, look, I'm just trying to help out your buddy Noah. Make the legend more real for him. Get him over his writer's block.

Zoe looks at Noah.

Emma: Figure out a better way, because that way sucked for everybody.

Emma walks off.

Audrey: Moron.

Billie: Yeah. Well, hey, if you guys still want a tour of the mansion, I could probably get you in tomorrow. Sounds like Alex will be gone around lunchtime.

Gustavo: That would be awesome, actually.

Billie: Cool. You want to walk me home?

Gustavo: Sure.

They walk off as Y/N and Brooke walk away together holding hands. Gustavo and Billie walk together.

Billie: Thanks for inviting me tonight. I had a good time.

Gustavo: I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Billie: Yeah, it was cool.

Gustavo: Uh, I guess I will see you tomorrow for the tour.

Billie: Yeah, I guess so. Or...

Gustavo: Uh...

Billie: Hey. Hey, hey, hey.

They both began to kiss and eventually they broke apart.

Gustavo: I should... I should probably get back. All right. I'll... have a good night.

Billie: You too.

She returns home and sees that the front doors had already been left partially open indicating the entering of another.

Billie: Hello?

She proceeded into the house and checked from her parents' master bedroom to her bedroom and upon seeing nothing began to return towards the front porch and its fly wire door left protruding open in the wind. She failed to notice the killer quickly moving at pace behind from an opposite room and then latched the fly wire door close.

Billie: Happy Halloween, Anna.

She turns and sees the seconded killer. 

The killer slashed across at Billie's chest and then stabbed the shears into the large made chest wound using spreading of the shears to open up the wound on Billie. The killer then threw her through the fly wire door frame and her head made hard sudden impact with both the wooden framing of the door and the ground as she flew backwards. The next morning, Y/N was with Emma as they were spending time with Alex and Emily. Y/N and Emma finished eating a snapper.

Emma: Thank you.

Alex: Yeah.

Y/N: We have something to confess.

Emily: Go ahead.

Emma: We have actually never had a snapper before.

Emily: And? What'd you think?

Y/N: It was so good.

Alex: All right, well, next time, if you two want, we'll teach you how to fish.

Emma: Oh.

Emily: Nothing better than catching your own lunch.

Emma: Well. Who taught you how to fish?

Alex: Our dad. We used to go fishing all the time as kids. Yeah.

Emma: That's like piano for me. My dad taught me how to play. We used to spend, you know, hours together playing piano.

Alex: I bet that you play beautifully.

Emma: Well, I stopped, actually. I mean, he left, and it just didn't really... you know?

Alex: We lost both our parents in a plane crash. I was 15 and Emily was 14.

Emma: Oh. I'm so sorry.

Alex: Yeah. And after that, everything changed.

Y/N: I know how you feel. I lost my parents eight months ago.

Emily: I'm sorry.

Y/N: It's fine.

Emma: Seems like you handle it pretty well.

Alex: That depends who you ask. When you're young and from a family like ours, it puts you in the spotlight, and man, that spotlight... It blinded us. I couldn't see who we were anymore. We were lost, and everyone was watching.

Y/N: What changed?

Emily: We embraced it. We were lost, so we got more lost. We travelled. We learned to sail, but away from the public eye. It really helped us figure out who we were and who we wanted to be.

Y/N and Emma chuckle.

Alex: What is it?

Emma: Nothing. That just... that makes a lot of sense.

Soon after Y/N sees Brooke.

Y/N: Hey, Brooke.

Brooke: How was it?

Y/N: Was good.

Brooke: Did you have fun?

Y/N notices the attitude.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Brooke shrugs her shoulders.

Brooke: Nothing.

Y/N: I know you. You shrug your shoulders when something is wrong. What is it?

Brooke: Do you like her?

Y/N: I like her as a friend.

Brooke just smiles and says sarcastically,

Brooke: Sure, you do.

She gets up.

Y/N: What's that supposed to mean?

Brooke: You're in love with Emily. I may be a pretty face but I'm not stupid.

Y/N: Brooke-

Brooke: I see how you look at her.

Y/N: So, you're mad at me for making a friend?

Brooke: No, I'm mad that she is trying to get with you and you ain't doing nothing to stop it.

Y/N: Oh, for the love of- Brooke, I love you and only you!

Brooke begins to walk off.

Y/N: Where are you going?

Brooke: Going away from you! I don't want to see you.

Y/N: So, you're saying we're broken up?

Brooke: Y/N, that's not what I-

Y/N walks off.

Brooke: -Said.

Night came and Emma and Y/N were with Alex and Emily. Y/N told Emily about the breakup and how he was going to propose to her. Emily comforted her as it began to rain. Alex and Emily drove them back home as they got out.

Alex: It's gonna be a wild one.

Emily: Nothing like an island storm. So powerful and unpredictable.

Y/N: Sounds like fun.

Emma: Yeah.

Alex: I love that you're both into it. You're like an island girl and boy now.

Y/N smiles as Alex kisses Emma and Emily kisses Y/N. Y/N was hesitant but kissed back. Y/N and Emily broke up the kiss and both smiled. Emma and Alex did the same.

Alex: I'll call you.

Emma: Yeah. Sounds good.

Emily: Bye, Y/N.

Y/N: Bye, Emily.

Y/N and Emma go into the house.

Emma: Hello? Anybody home?

Emma looked at Y/N.

Emma: Did you just kiss Emily?

Y/N: Me and Brooke broke up.

Emma: Why?

Y/N: She's mad at me for making a friend apparently.

They then get a phone call. Y/N answers it and puts it on speaker.

Y/N: Hello?

???: Hello, Emma and Y/N. Miss me?

It was Ghostface voice.

Emma: You're dead.

???: Somebody is. Turn on your back porch light.

They turn on the back porch and see Billie dead body with the shears in her.

???: You two will never get away from me.

Emma hangs up as Y/N breathes heavily. Meanwhile, Sheriff Carpenter was driving.

Sheriff Carpenter: 45 Lambkin Lane. Copy that. That's where those Lakewood kids are staying, right?

Woman (Radio): Yes, Sheriff.

Sheriff Carpenter: Okay, heading over now. Over.

He continues to drive until he sees something in the road. He goes to take a better look and sees a fishing net. He pulls the fishing net and sees its the body of Sid.

Sheriff Carpenter: I...

He then hears rustling in the bushes nearby him. He pulls out his pistol.

Sheriff Carpenter: Police! Show yourself!

He walks towards it, but he is ambushed by the first killer. He turns and is hit in the head by the garden sheers. The second killer comes out and uses the garden sheers to cut off his fingers. The first killer then decapitates his head with the sheers. Back at the house, Emma is on the phone.

Emma: Okay, thank you.

She hangs up.

Emma: They're still saying the sheriff's on his way.

Brooke: We need to get off of this island right now. I mean, you don't think... You don't think Kieran's killers are here, right? What if Kieran's killers is on this island to take revenge on what is left of the Lakewood Six?

Billy: It can't be.

Y/N: Exactly. If they wanted to kill us, then why kill Billie?

Noah: There were bloody shears in Billie's yard. Clearly a reference to the legend of Anna Hobbs. It's like the killer is combining these two legends into one brand new murder spree. I mean, call me crazy, but I think we're in "Freddy vs. Jason" territory here.

Audrey: No. Who do we know who would love to combine two very bankable legends? I think we're in Jeremy territory here. I mean, how far would he go to create a buzz for his next release?

Emma: I can't believe that this is happening again.

They then hear a scream.

Y/N: What the hell?

Emma: It came from outside.

??? 2: Help! Somebody!

They see Gina.

Audrey: Gina?

Gina: He's... he's dead.

Audrey: Who's dead?

They see the sheriff's decapitated head.

Billy: Oh, shit.

They bring Gina in.

Audrey: It's okay. It's okay. You're okay, I promise.

Noah: Gina, what are you doing here?

Gina: I came to surprise Audrey. Next question, why is there a head on the front porch?

Audrey: It's the sheriff's.

Gina: Why is the sheriff's head on the front porch?

Audrey: He's here to help us. He... there's a killer on the island.

Brooke: Okay, so what is the plan? We need a plan.

Noah: Wait, Gina, how did you get here?

Gina: I took a boat, but it left.

Audrey: Okay, okay, so we're basically trapped on the island until the ferry comes in the morning.

Emma: No. No, we're not.

The group then goes to Alex's and Emily's home. Y/N knocks on the door and they answer.

Emma: We need your help.

They go into Alex's van, and they drive off.

Emma: Thank you so much for doing this for us.

Emily: It's gonna be rough.

Alex: I hope we can beat the storm. I can't believe somebody would do this to Billie.

Gina: It was a severed head, Audrey.

Audrey: I know.

Gina: It was a severed head!

Audrey: I know. It's gonna be okay. Hey, hey, look at me. Look at me. Alex has a boat. We are going to get to the mainland. It's okay.

Gina: Okay, okay, okay.

They arrive at the docks.

Emily: Come on. Let's go.

Alex: Gina, Audrey, okay, here you go.

They run with their luggage and run to the docks to get on Alex's boat. They stop dead in their tracks.

Alex: What the hell?

Emma: Where's your boat?

The boat was gone.

Emily: Someone stole our boat!

The storm continues to get worse.

Emma: We're not getting off this island, are we?

They then arrive back at Alex's and Emily's home.

Alex: We're not used to having visitors, but, uh, make yourselves at home.

Emily: I'll go fire up the generator.

Gustavo: I cannot believe we are actually here.

Noah: The Whitten murder mansion.

Gina: Oh, wait. The Whitten what?

Gustavo: Oh, you don't know? This is the house where Anna Hobbs committed her final murder. This is where she killed Reginald Whitten, brutally, in his bed as he slept.

Audrey: Can we maybe stop the murder talk for a minute?

Noah: Yeah, and there are a few details in that story that don't add up anyway.

The power turned on.

Noah: Wow.

Brooke: Now this is a mansion.

Noah: Hey, there's a phone in here, guys.

Gustavo: You all getting any bars yet?

Audrey: Uh, no. Cell towers must be out.

Billy: Nothing.

Noah tries the phone but nothing.

Noah: This is dead too.

Y/N: Great.

Brooke: I don't like this. We're totally cut off.

Noah: Isn't anybody worried about where Jeremy might be?

Audrey: No, we are better off without him.

Emma: Wow, you must really think that he killed those people.

Audrey: All signs point to yes. He is the one that brought us all to this island. He showed up with shears last night. Shears showed up at Billie's. Billie showed up dead, and now he's MIA.

Noah: Okay, wow, you really don't like him, do you?

Y/N: Can someone be framing him, maybe?

Emma: Okay, look, whether or not Jeremy did this, whoever did might have killed Kieran.

Audrey: In a courthouse. In police custody.

Emma: Exactly. So, I doubt that a few locks on the door are gonna stop them from getting in here. We need to get ready.

Gina: What we need to do is call the authorities. Are you sure there isn't any way we can get the phones back up?

Noah: I don't know about that, but Alex, Emily, I saw a CB radio in your truck?

Alex: Yeah, but it's been dead for two years.

Noah: I might be able to get it working.

Gustavo: I'll come with you.

Noah: Cool.

Brooke: No, shouldn't we all stay together inside? I mean, doesn't that seem like the most logical course of action right now?

Noah: Look, we're sitting ducks. This is a pretty classic horror concept. "And Then There Were None," anyone?

Gustavo: We'll be fine. Don't worry.

Noah: Look, I just need a screwdriver, wire-cutters, and some tape.

Alex: Okay, kitchen, second door on the left. Try the bottom drawer.

Noah: Okay.

Billy: At least he did not say, he'll be right back.

Y/N smiles and chuckles. Emily, Alex, Emma, and Y/N talk.

Emily: So, who's Kieran?

Y/N: Long story.

Alex: It's okay. It's a dark and stormy night.

Emma: The four of us have more in common than we think you both realize. It all started with this guy named Brandon James.

Y/N: And Billy Loomis.

Emma: He was obsessed with my mother.

Emma and Y/N tell them about Piper, Keiran and everything that has happened.

Emma: Yeah, so me and Y/N ended up feeling pretty betrayed and very wary of new people.

Alex: Wow. You and Y/N are such survivors.

Emily: It's incredible. Everything that's going on, with me and Emily, we'd be curled up in a ball somewhere.

Emma: We were trying to get away from all of it this weekend and look at us now.

Y/N: And we got you both involved in it too.

Alex: It's terrible to say, but I'm kind of relieved you told me all of this. Yeah, you and your friends seemed way too calm and collected, given the circumstances.

Emma: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Well, we've been through a lot.

Alex: We know.

Emily holds Y/N's hand as they smile. Brooke sees this, soon after Brooke is looking out the window. Emma comes in.

Emma: Hey.

Brooke: So, did you make out?

Emma: Shut up.

Brooke: You could do a lot worse.

Emma: What's wrong? Worried about Y/N?

Brooke: Yeah. Me and him broke up. We just keep having that fight. It's honestly starting to feel really pointless and stupid.

Emma: Maybe you should just tell him that.

Suddenly Jeremy comes and bangs on the glass.

Jeremy: Hey! Emma! Let me in, please! Let me in!

Audrey comes and sees this.

Audrey: Jeremy does not look happy. I say we leave him out there.

Emma: Okay, if he's the killer, that's one thing. If he's not...

Brooke: Shouldn't we at least try to let Stavo and Noah know?

Alex: I think we can handle it.

Alex and Emily come in with a shotgun.

Emma: Whoa, where did that come from?

Alex: I'm not a fan of guns, but our great granddad was a bootlegger.

Audrey: What are you saying? Are we gonna shoot him?

Emily: No, but if your friend is the killer, isn't it better that we have control?

Brooke: He's not really our friend.

Alex: All the more reason for the gun. What do you think, Emma?

Emma lets him in.

Jeremy: Jesus, you guys. I was starting to f- you must be Alex Whitten. You have a lovely home. Guys, maybe tell him he can put the gun down?

Emma: Jeremy, where have you been?

Jeremy: What the hell? I'm not the enemy...

Audrey: Where have you been all day?

Jeremy: Okay, fine. I... After the bonfire, I passed out on the beach. I-I woke up the next afternoon, and I went for a swim to wash the drunk off. I was headed back to change when I saw two psychos in the Anna Hobbs mask and another killer's mask leaving a human head on the front porch.

Audrey: You came back to the house? Okay, why did you leave?

Jeremy: Those sickos looked at me. They saw me. They had shears and a knife. I had nothing, so I ran. And I kept running. I ended up lost, and then everything went dark. I went to the sheriff's station. It's empty. Everything's empty. I-I was looking for literally anybody, and I saw the lights on here, and I was like, "Oh, thank God." But apparently you guys have turned on me.

Audrey: Well, here's the thing. The only person that we know who had a mask and shears is you. You are the one who brought us here. You're the one who's been taking over all of-

Alex: Okay. Settle down. Look, we don't know who the killer is, okay? So, let's not point fingers. Why don't we get Jeremy in some dry clothes and try to calm down?

Emily: Come on.

They lead him to a closet.

Alex: All right, there's towels and clothes in the closet, if you want.

Jeremy enters and Alex and Emily lock him in.

Emma: Wait, what are you doing?

Alex: It's okay. It's the right move.

Jeremy: What the hell, guys? This isn't funny!

Alex: Look, if Jeremy's the killer...

Jeremy: Are you serious?

Alex: We're safer this way.

Emily: He's right.

Emma: Yeah, and if he's not, we're the paranoid jerks who just locked him in there by himself.

Alex: No, if he's not the killer, we're doing him a favor. He's safer in there than we are out here.

Jeremy: You guys, let me out!

Alex: Okay?

Emma nods. With Y/N he was by a fireplace deep in thought as Billy joins.

Billy: You, okay?

Y/N: Yeah... I'm fine. It's just... me and Brooke broke up.

Billy: Why?

Y/N: Over a stupid argument.

Billy: That explains why you're with Emily.

Y/N: I don't know what to do.

Billy: Follow your heart.

Y/N nods. Y/N gets up and joins the others in the kitchen.

Audrey: Uh, you guys haven't seen Gina, have you?

Y/N: No.

Alex: Not since you guys left earlier.

Audrey: Okay. I'll go find her.

Emma: No, I'm gonna come with you.

Audrey: I'm... I'm good.

Alex puts down the gun and Y/N, Emma, Billy and Brooke see the food.

Emma: This looks great. When did you do this?

Brooke: That looks really great.

Alex: This is the most expensive bottle of wine in the house.

Y/N: Please, don't waste it on a night like this.

Emily: It's actually the perfect time. That and... It's already open.

Alex: It makes me, and Emily think of this Buddhist parable that we like.

Emma: Buddhist parable?

Alex: I know, right? But still, I like it. It's the story of a man running for his life. A vicious, blood-thirsty tiger is chasing him. He runs as fast as he can all the way to a cliff, until he trips over the edge, but he manages to catch a vine. It looks like he's escaped, until he looks down and sees a family of vicious, blood-thirsty tigers waiting for him to drop. And to make matters worse, two adorable little mice start to chew on the vine. In that moment, he contemplates his fate, his certain death, and that's when he sees a patch of wild strawberries growing in the cliff's rock.

Emily: So, what does he do?

Y/N: I don't know. What?

Emily: He eats the strawberry, and nothing's tasted sweeter. Seize the day.

Y/N: I see why you two love that story.

Y/N, Emma, Alex, and Emily drink the wine. Brooke goes upstairs as Y/N and Emma go into a room to get some of their stuff as they see a message written in blood.

'NEVER'

They both look at it in shock and run to Audrey as Audrey confronts Gina about stalking her.

Gina: Hey, I was just-

Audrey: What the hell are these? You opened my phone?

Audrey: You didn't want to come, and then you surprise me, and now I find out you've been stalking me?

Gina: I'm not stalking you.

Audrey: You were on the island taking pictures of us. You lied to me! How can you possibly explain that?

Gina: I came to surprise you yesterday, okay? When I saw you and Emma talking so intimately, I just backed off. I didn't know what to do.

Audrey: I don't understand, okay? Why?

Gina: You know my last girlfriend cheated on me. I'm not cheating on you. You spend a lot of time with Emma. You told me you once had a thing for her.

Audrey: Not anymore. Not like that.

Gina: Then why do you always choose her over me? I don't! I hate how petty this sounds, but every time she calls, you're there. Even if we have plans, you could have picked me this weekend, but you picked her.

Y/N: Audrey!

They look and see Emma and Y/N.

Emma: Come here. You have to see this.

Audrey: Right now?

Emma: Yes, right now.

Y/N: We need to make so we're not going crazy!

Emma: Come here!

Audrey: Stay.

She follows them. Y/N and Emma leads Audrey to the blood message.

Audrey: What? Is that blood?

Emma: On the phone, he said me and Y/N would never get away from him. Never.

The power turned off.

Audrey: Jeremy's locked up, right?

Y/N: I beg your pardon?

Audrey, Y/N, Brooke, Emma, Alex, and Emily to where they locked up Jeremy.

Audrey: I really hope Jeremy's still in here.

Emily: Let's find out.

They open it and Jeremy is gone with broke glass and the skyscraper to the door broken.

Brooke: Could he really have gotten out of there?

Alex: I guess so.

Emma: Maybe he left that message and then took off.

Y/N: Or he could still be in the house.

Audrey: Someone's messing with the generator. Jeremy, whoever, I need to find Gina.

Emma: Hey, Audrey, I'm not letting you go alone.

Emma and Y/N follow Audrey leaving Emily, Brooke and Alex alone.

Alex: We'll double-check the house. If he's in here, we'll find him.

Gina was in another room when Jeremy came in and she grabbed a fire poker.

Gina: Who the hell are you? Who the hell are you? Stay away from me.

Jeremy: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Have all you people lost your minds? I got a house full of maniacs up there treating me like I'm a killer. Maybe they're trying to kill me. I don't even know anymore.

Gina: Come any closer, you psycho, and I swear I'll use this.

Jeremy: Yeah, what are you gonna do? You gonna start a fire?

Gina runs off. He sits down and opens the fireplace and was about to start a fire when he goes into a drawer and finds a photo. He is shocked at what he sees. As he walks around, staring at the photo, a pair of garden shears suddenly impales Jeremy through his shoulder. Jeremy gasps in pain and shock and collapses on a nearby bed. Bleeding out in pain, Jeremy looks up and sees it's Alex and Emily. Alex hands Emily the garden shear and she raises the garden shears and plunges it down into Jeremy's stomach, penetrating it deeply and fatally, then violently rips it out. Jeremy gasps for breath as he dies. In another room, Brooke was thinking of Y/N as Audrey, Noah, Billy, and Gustavo come in.

Audrey: Brooke, we've been looking everywhere. There's no sign of Gina or Jeremy.

Noah: Wait, this is the master bedroom, isn't it? Reginald Whitten's body was found right there. The constable's journal said the body was staged, but why? And why was there no rainwater?

Audrey: Can't we, you know, focus on the murder that are happening now? In this century?

Noah goes to a bookcase,

Noah: Whoa, look. It's a Whitten family album. This should be interesting.

He looks through it and sees multiple pictures of multiple woman's.

Noah: Or... Or Mr. Whitten really liked to take photographs.

Audrey: Of scantily clad women who aren't his wife.

Noah: Including not only Mrs. Hobbs, his alleged mistress, but also Anna.

Noah sees something behind the bookcase.

Noah: Uh, uh, can I have that candle, please? You guys, I don't want to get too excited, but I think there is an honest-to-God secret door here. Uh, there's just got to be some kind of hidden lever or... Oh, I bet it's... no? Okay, no, but... no, I've seen this before. It's probably like a certain book that you have to, uh... uh, or... or maybe it's... It's something on the floor that...

He finds the secret lever and a secret passage is revealed.

Noah: Holy haunted mansion, Batman. We have to go in, right?

Billy nods as they enter. Emma, Y/N, Alex and Emily were walking downstairs together.

Emma: We thought that all of this was over. We thought that it ended with Kieran.

Y/N: That we could just move on.

Alex: Maybe you can.

Emma: The murder followed us out here. We're not getting away.

Emily: But, you know, maybe we could help you out.

Alex: We mean, I know some cool places. We could just go. The four of us be like travel partners. No strings. You know, I think it could be fun.

Emma: So, what? We'd just take off?

Alex: Yeah. Why not?

Y/N and Emma look at each other.

Emma: Yeah. That does sound pretty amazing.

Alex and Emma kiss as Y/N and Emily kiss. They then hear wood creaking.

Emma: You hear that?

Y/N: Yeah.

Emily: What is it?

Alex: I don't know. Maybe it's Jeremy or whoever's doing this. Lock yourselves in.

Emma: Okay.

Y/N kisses Emily as Alex and Emily go off and Emma and Y/N go into the kitchen. The others were walking through the hidden passage.

Brooke: This is a terrible idea, you know. This is straight out of Edgar Allen Poe.

Noah: Wait, don't you guys see? This is the missing piece in the Anna Hobbs story. It explains how the body was moved.

Gustavo: So, if this is the how, what's the why?

Billy: I bet this was built during prohibition.

Noah: Yeah, but why would a rum- running tunnel go to a bedroom? Unless... wait, if Whitten was pressuring Mrs. Hobbs, then maybe when Anna... Oh, my God. I think it's all starting to make sense.

Audrey: Well, you want to fill the rest of us in?

Noah: If I'm right, it's all about where this passage is leading.

Alex and Emily find the hidden passage and they close it locking the others inside. Alex then opens up a chest revealing the killer's mask. Emily opens a drawer, and she sees the second killer's mask. The group enters a hidden room.

Noah: I was right.

Audrey: About what?

Brooke: Where are we?

Noah: This is Billie's cottage. The caretaker's cottage. This is where the Anna Hobbs murder happened that Halloween night. Except Anna Hobbs didn't commit them. It's clear that Reginald Whitten had a roving eye, or worse, so the question is what would he do with a secret passage from the master bedroom to the caretaker's cottage? What if he used it to conduct secret rendezvous with Anna's mother, Lily, who felt like she couldn't say no? But then let's say his eye turned to young Anna, whom he photographed, and he watched grow up, wild, rebellious. Maybe he thought to himself, "I want that." Then he came for her one night. But that would have been Mrs. Hobbs's breaking point, and she would have intervened. Whitten, not used to hearing no, could have snapped, and maybe he grabbed the nearest weapon, a pair of Mrs. Hobbs's own garden shears. And he killed Anna's mother. And her little brother. Perhaps because he'd seen it all. And then maybe next he turned to Anna, determined to have his way with her, but terrified and enraged, Anna fought him off and vanquished the monster. But her family was gone, and this was Whitten's island. The story would never end in her favor. She needed to get far away, so she went to the pier, but there was no boat, and she was covered in her family's blood, so she tried to wash it off. She died from her wounds, and that was how they found her.

Gustavo: And Whitten's body was moved to the master bedroom by...

Noah: Mrs. Whitten. She would want to save her family from shame, so she made up the whole Anna story.

Brooke: Okay, you got all of this from a secret passage?

Audrey: Way more believable than the crazy girl goes bonkers, kills everyone, snaps herself. I'll give you that.

Billy: My motive was better.

Noah: Look, my version is just a hypothesis, okay? I don't buy the legend, but I like this version better.

Brooke: How does any of this help with what we're going through right now?

Noah: This is a very special place. Somebody drew us here so they could do this to us.

Audrey: Someone like Jeremy?

Brooke screams as they see Jeremy's dead body.

Audrey: Or not Jeremy.

Noah: Oh, my God.

Gustavo: Well, I guess he's not the killer.

Brooke: So, who is?

Noah: Wait, do you guys see that? Uh, sorry, buddy.

They look at the photo. The picture is a photo of the real Alex and Emily Whitten and previous victim Billie Fields.

Gustavo: That's Alex's van.

Billy: Who's the guy?

Noah: Alex. I think it's Alex Whitten and Emily Whitten.

Audrey: So, who's with Emma and Y/N?

Billy: Shit! Y/N!

Billy runs off as the two killers attack Emma and Y/N, but they manage to defend themselves and hurt the attackers and they flee. Behind them the door knocks.

Alex: Emma? Emma, it's Alex.

Emily: Y/N?

They open the door.

Alex: Hey. Are you okay?

Emily: We heard your yells.

Emma: He was here. He attacked us.

Alex: Was it Jeremy?

Y/N: We don't know. They were two of them and they had masks on.

Emma: We have to go.

Alex: No, no, wait, wait. We'll make sure the coast is clear.

Y/N: Be safe.

Emily: I will.

They run off as Y/N steps on blood.

Y/N: Ugh. What's the-?

They then see blood coming from a cabinet. They open it and see two dead bodies.

Emma: Oh... A.W and E.W.

Alex and Emily come back in.

Alex: We really wish you hadn't done that.

Emma: Who are you?

Emily: We're the ones we were meant to be with, Y/N. Don't you see that? I know you feel it too. I know that you do.

Y/N tries to attack Emily as Emma attacks Alex, but they are both overpowered as Alex aims the gun at them.

Alex: We did all of this for you two.

Emma: You're not Alex Whitten.

Y/N: And you're not Emily Witten.

Emma: That is Alex and Emily Whitten.

Tom: I didn't think you would have ever given Tom and Alice Martin a second glance. But then you both liked us so much, even before you thought we were Alex and Emily Whitten, because we're so alike.

Alice: We understand what you're going through.

Y/N: You do?

Alice: Yeah.

Emma tries to grab the garden shear but is stopped by Tom.

Tom: Our parents didn't die in a plane crash like Alex's and Emily's. They were murdered. We were just kids, but we saw it happen. We were stuck with their bodies for three days before they found us.

Alice: Just like you, Y/N. I saw them die. I held them in my arms.

Y/N: That's terrible. That's really terrible.

Tom: We're survivors, like you two. You two survived all those murders, a boyfriend who wanted to kill you both, a father who abandoned you.

Alice: Parentless at a young age.

Tom: Everybody's hounding you like they hounded me. The press, they loved the story of two four-year-old kids being locked up with their parent's bodies.

Alice: When we saw you on the news, we-we could feel it. You know, that spotlight just burning you.

Emma tries to run to the exit, but Alex grabs her as Alice points the garden shreds at Y/N.

Tom: And we knew that we had to do something about it, something big, something for you both.

Emma: What did you do?

Alice: We went on Jeremy's website.

Tom: We made a little buzz around the Anna Hobbs legend.

Y/N: You steered us here. You knew that you wanted to be Alex and Emily Whitten.

Alice: Yes. I staged the murder and the calls so that we could be your heroes. You're safe here.

Emma: Yeah? You killed all of those people for us?

Tom: Only the people that got in our way or that could identify me, but those people, they're not important. Look, when this storm clears up. Let's just go. You, me, Emily, and Y/N. We can teach you both how to be somebody else. Isn't that what you want? To... to be somebody else?

Y/N holds Alice's hand and touches their foreheads as Emma gently touches Tom's face.

Y/N: You really think that we can do that?

Alice: I know how to disappear, Y/N. We're good at it.

Emma: Everyone's always so careful with me, but you're not. I think I've been looking for someone like you.

Tom: So... you're saying "yes"?

Emma: Let's eat the strawberries.

Y/N and Alice smile as Emma hugs Tom. Billy was running back to the bookcase and trying to open it, but it was locked.

Billy: It's locked.

Noah: If Alex and Emily locked us in then he knows what we know.

Audrey: We got to go back.

They go back downstairs to find another exit. Emma is still hugging Tom as Y/N holds Alice close.

Y/N: What about our friends and grandpa?

Alice: They're fine. We took care of them.

Emma: Like you both took care of Kieran?

Tom: We have to be honest. We didn't... we didn't kill Kieran, we don't know who did. But we-we would, if... if that's what you both wanted.

Y/N: What about... what about Brooke, Audrey, Noah and my grandpa? How did you take care of them?

Alice: We locked 'em up, so... So, they wouldn't get in our way.

Emma: Good. Good.

Emma then knees Tom as Y/N throws Alice to the ground and they both run as they grab the sheers and a knife.

Tom: No! Emma!

Alice: Y/N! Come here!

Tom grabs the gun.

Tom: Emma! Emma.

Alice: Y/N. Come out, come out. Wherever you are.

Tom and Alice were about to go near where Y/N and Emma were hiding when Alice and Tom heard a door open and saw Gina.

Tom: Where's Emma?

Alice: Where's Y/N?

Emma and Y/N come out and stab Tom with the sheers and Alice with the knife. They both ran upstairs.

Tom: Well, that wasn't very fair.

They pull out the sheers and knife as Tom and Alice chase the two and confront the two on the balcony.

Alice: Why are you doing this, Y/N? You should be thankful.

Tom: We had it all figured out.

Emma: So what? If you two can't have us, no one can have us?

Tom: Yes.

Y/N: That's a little cliché, don't you think?

Emma: We don't need a hero! We're Emma Duval!

Y/N: I'm Y/N Loomis! We don't need you!

Tom and Alice attack as Y/N and Emma shove them off a balcony and they fall to their deaths. The others arrive to see Tom and Alice dead. Audrey and Gina reunite as the rain stops and the police arrive. Y/N and Brooke were together talking.

Y/N: What's the matter?

Brooke: I'm the matter with me. I'm sorry I was... I was being a jerk, and I made you into a jerk. I'm sorry.

Y/N hugs her.

Brooke: This is the part where you kiss me.

They kiss soon after Y/N looks at her.

Y/N: Might as well do this now before I get interrupted again.

Y/N gets on one knee and pulls out the small black box and opens it revealing a ring. Brooke went wide eyed.

Y/N: Brooke Maddox, will you marry me?

She nods with tears in her eyes.

Brooke: Yes.

Y/N puts the ring on her finger, and they kiss. Soon after they return back home as Noah records a broadcast.

Noah: I figured out a cure to my survivor's guilt. Since the victims can't tell their own stories, it's my responsibility to make sure they're heard. Anna Hobbs may not have survived her ordeal, but she lived long enough to take down the bad guy, and that makes her kind of a final girl. That story deserves to be told. But how do you keep living after being a final girl, after seeing all that horror? Maybe finding yourself is a good start. But I have a feeling our story isn't over and there's another sequel in the works, 'cause here's the thing. If Tom and Alice, AKA Alex and Emily, didn't murder Kieran in that courthouse then who did? Was it someone Kieran hurt? Or... was it someone who wants to take his place?

Y/N was at the altar and his friends. Y/N picked his grandpa to be the best man. The doors open and they see Brooke come in with a wedding dress. She walks her up to the alter and Y/N and Brooke were standing beside each other and after the priest spoke Y/N said his vows.

Y/N: Today, I take my place as your husband. May our days be long, and may they be seasoned with faith, love, understanding and respect forever and ever. Today is the beginning of the rest of our lives. I choose to spend today, and all of my tomorrows, with you.

Brooke: I vow to fiercely love you in all of your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget this once-in-a-lifetime love. And to always know in the deepest part of my soul that no matter what challenges might carry us apart; we will always find our way back to each other.

Priest: Brooke, Do you take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?

Brooke: I do.

Priest: Y/N, Do you take this Brooke Maddox to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?

Y/N: I do.

Y/N put the ring on Brooke's finger, and she did the same for Y/N.

Priest: By the authority vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Y/N and Brooke kissed as everyone clapped. Soon after, Y/N and Billy were carrying their Ghostface outfits, and they threw it into a barrel fire as they both watched it burn.

Flashback...

After the two Ghostface's killed the security guard they freed Kieran. He walks out and looks at them.

Kieran: All right, you kept your word. So, you gonna tell me who you are?

The second Ghostface slashes Kieran's neck as he falls to the ground and tries to crawl away. The Second Ghostface turns him over and he lifts his mask revealing who he is. It was Y/N. Kieran looks at the first Ghostface and he lifts his mask also revealing Billy Loomis. Y/N then whispers to Kieran.

Y/N: I promised myself that you were going to die for what you did.

Billy: Now, who told you, you could wear my mask?

He says nothing as Y/N kills him. Y/N gets up as they escape the building...

Present Day...

Y/N and Billy both watch as the Ghostface outfits are completely destroyed. They can now live in peace...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2.1K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...
13.6K 924 35
In the safe town of Riverwood, five students go out to the newly opened local Murder House for a fun night. But when things start to get too real, th...
90.7K 2.2K 30
Y/N just move to his new house, he lives alone and his parents doesn't love him even one bit. One day he heard that the place where he lives was the...
53.6K 1.7K 31
❝When I was a child, I heard voices. Some would sing and some would SCREAM.❞ Arielle Co...