Tangled Truth

By LonelyWriter821

"๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†?" "๐’€๐’†๐’”" "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’๐’†" __________... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 07 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 03 ๐Ÿ”ž

1.2K 64 13
By LonelyWriter821

Porchay's POV

"I want to fuck you. Come to the backside of the bar", he said and left.

Those words sent an electric shock through my entire body. For some reason, instead of getting scared or offended, I was turned on.

My body wanted him to fuck me, rip me apart, and destroy my hole. I wanted him to make me beg for mercy.

Shit. I needed to resist my thoughts. I thought of telling Sam, but he was busy with other customers.

But strangely enough, my body was pulling me to go to the backside of the bar. This was going to be my first time, and above all, I am straight.

I was never, in my life, attracted to a man. But he was something else. His aura was intoxicating, drawing me like a magnet.

I took my chances and started walking toward the door. When I reached the backside door, there were two men dressed in suits. They had Bluetooth pieces.

One had a ponytail, while the other had short, cropped hair. I think they were his bodyguards.

They acknowledged my presence but didn't say anything. The man in the ponytail nodded towards the door, silently permitting me to enter.

I gulped and entered the backside of the bar.

And as I stepped into the dimly lit corridor of the bar, my heart raced. There was not a single soul present except him.

Kim was leaning against the wall, puffing a cigarette. As soon as he saw me, he threw his cigarette and crushed it with his legs.

I slowly started walking towards him, even though I was very scared.

I stood in front of him. He was looking at me while my gaze was down.

Then he suddenly pulled me by my arm and slammed me against the wall, trapping me in between his hands.

I was still looking down. The air I was breathing was mixed with a cigarette smell.

I was breathing heavily, and my heart was racing fast.

"Look at me!" he ordered. I slowly looked at him. That's when I got to check out his insanely good features.

His jawline, fiery eyes, and wet hair, with two strands of hair on his face, his lips, and his pointed nose, were the definition of perfection.

I let a lump of water slide through my throat after looking at this handsome devil.

He then leaned forward and captured my lips with his.

God! His mouth tasted so nice. His mouth had a mixture of alcohol and cigarettes, but I still liked it very much.

At the beginning, he kissed me slowly and softly, but within seconds, the kiss became rough.

It was more like he was eating every inch of my mouth.

His hands crawled down to my ass, lifting me up and making me wrap my legs around his waist.

Both of his hands were on my ass, cupping them as if they were my face cheeks.

By this time, I was also turned on to the max. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back roughly.

Our kiss was so dirty that the sounds of us kissing echoed in the corridor.

He then pressed me against the wall and started to unbutton my blazer with one hand.

I helped him by unbuttoning them myself. I even unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my bare chest.

His hand ran through my chest, pinching my nipples.

"Ahh~", I moaned into his mouth.

He then pulled out from the kiss. He was breathing heavily, and god, he looked so fucking hot. He then said,

"Unbuckle your pants for me, darling."

Fuck. I felt my dick twitch in my pants. I immediately unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants.

He then put me down and pulled my pants with my underwear in one go, revealing my semi-hard dick.

"Oh! Somebody already wants my attention!", he said. I put my head down in embarrassment.

He then unbuttoned his shirt. And I was memorized by his six packs of abs. I was literally drooling over them. And he noticed it.

He smirked and lifted me up again, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

He again kissed me hard.

I then saw his hands going down to his pants. He unbuttoned his pants and took out his dick, which I think is very hard now.

I couldn't see his dick since my legs were wrapped around him, but I could feel his dick touching my ass.

And to be honest, it was very huge, from what I felt, and very hard too.

If I had known before that I was going to get fucked today, I would have probably gotten insurance for my ass.

He then pulled out of the kiss, but our lips were still touching because he was very close to me.

He then put a finger in my mouth, and like a good boy, I sucked it.

He then removed it from my mouth and stuck his finger inside my ass.

"AHHH", I cried, as it was very painful.

"I need to prepare you," he said. I nodded slowly.

He then thrust his finger slowly. Soon he added another finger. But this time it wasn't that painful.

But when he stuck his third finger, I lost it.

"Ahhgg~~", I cried, more like I moaned.

He then thrust his three fingers inside me, making me cry.

Then he removed his fingers and positioned his dick right at my entrance.

He then put his tip in my hole and I screamed.

"AHHHHH~~"

I had closed my eyes tightly and a drop of tear had also left my right eye.

He licked my tears from his tongue. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him while breathing heavily.

"Is this your first time?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"I will try to be gentle", he said.

I nodded slowly.

He then slowly stroked his dick and put it inside me.

I felt like my whole body was being ripped apart. I couldn't bear it, so I closed my eyes and leaned back on the wall. I lifted my face up towards the ceiling, hoping to endure the pain.

Soon his whole dick was inside me. It was fucking thick and long.

He waited for me to adjust to his humongous dick.

After some time I slowly looked down at him, signalling him to continue.

He slowly started thrusting into me. It hurted like hell.

It felt like my whole body was being ripped. But for some reason I didn't want him to stop. Instead I wanted him to go harder.

"Ahhhh~~Ahhhh~~ Yes please! Yes! Yes!", I moaned.

To be honest it was one of the most pleasurable pains that I have experienced. And I wanted more.

"~~Harder~~", I moaned into his ears.

He smirked and pushed his dick even deeper into me. My toes curled in pleasure.

"Ahhh....yes sir!" I moaned while gripping his hair.

"Call me P'Kim!", he demanded and thrust into me harder.

"AHHHH...P'Kim...yes...!"

He thrusted even harder after I called his name.

"I...I am cum...cumming", I said. After hearing me, he increased his pace.

"Come on! Cum for me darling!", he said while thrusting faster.

"Ah...ah...ah...ahhh....ugh!", I moaned as I cummed into my stomach. Some were in his stomach too.

But he hadn't cummed yet.

He kept thrusting into me. By now my tiny hole was so wet that it made sloppy sounds that echoed in the corridor along with my moans.

"Yes...yes...P'Kim...cum inside me!", I heard myself saying.

"Agh...ahh...ahh...ahhhhh!", he moaned and I felt his hot seed flow inside me.

We both started breathing heavily after the intense activity.

I rested my head on his shoulder while he rested his on mine.

He hadn't pulled his dick out yet, he was still inside me.

After a few moments, he looked at me and pulled me into a gentle yet passionate kiss.

This kiss was not out of with lust but with more love.

Then he slowly pulled his dick out. I squeaked when he pulled it out completely.

I could feel his cum dripping from my ass.

He then pulled out his handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned my ass and then he slowly put me down.

I swear, when my legs touched the ground, the sharp pain ran through all over my body.

I couldn't stand properly. I was going to fall when he held my arms and balanced me.

"You okay?" he asked.

Of course I am not okay. He fucked the fuck out of me and he is asking if I am fine or not. Jesus is this guy insane?

"Y...yeah. I am fine", I lied.

"You are not," he said.

Then why the fuck did he ask?

"No need to go back to work. My bodyguard will drop you off home.", he said as he cleaned his dick with his handkerchief.

"But...The manager will yell at me" I asked.

He looked at me with his fiery eyes and I gulped. All of a sudden I wanted him to fuck me again. Jeez Porchay! Control your thoughts!!

"Don't worry. I will tell the manager. ", he said. I nodded slowly.

We dressed up and he pulled out his wallet and took 5000 baht and handed it to me.

I was shocked. "I am not a slut. You don't have to pay me", I said as I got offended. But to be honest I would love to be his personal slut.

"I know you are not and I am not paying you for that. This is your today's salary from your bartender's job. You spend half your time here, so I am paying you your salary," he said softly.

"But 5000 baht? It's actually my 1 month's salary", I said.

"I know. Keep it.", he said and put the money inside my pants pockets.

"See you!" he said as he turned to leave. "Also Big will drop you home."

I nodded.

After he closed the door behind him, I tried walking.

And Oh My God! My body gave up. Every inch of my body, my every body part, my every organ hurts like hell.

Did he have the dick of Thanos?

I tried walking towards the door. More like limping and opening the door and finding only the ponytail guy.

He must be Big.

He looked at me and said, "Please follow me," and led the way.

I walked sorry I mean limped behind him and followed him to a lavish Benz waiting behind the bar.

He opened the door for me and took me home.

While going back all I could think was that, this was the best day in my life in a long time, even though it ripped my ass apart.

(To be continued...)

________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter. See you again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 233 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
2.2K 145 9
"So, What are we?" Apo's nervous voice makes Mile wonder. Since when did his feelings grow this strong? Like right now he wants to go back home and f...
21.6K 806 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...
277K 7.6K 40
Kidnapped by Kinn, Porsche was hidden away from the mafia that were out to kill him. Why was Porsche taken by force from his own house by Kinn? And w...