His To Love

By bookaholic13

Initially was "His Possessive Love" Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a b... More

His To Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ambivalecy of the heart
Watching the kiss
party and some more
Possible repurcussions
Start of something new !
Devil in disguise
Fatal attraction
What he thinks!
A Dream
Ignorance is not always a bliss
Back to roots
Emotional overload
White wolf
Hallucinations
Letter with a choice !
A dream will tell
Questions and answers
Loving him
Fear to love
Finding hope
Pure love
Till death do us apart
Tryst towards love
Crimson
Father?
Bound
Dark
Culmination

Heat of the moment

49.2K 967 69
By bookaholic13

Everything was dark. Endlesss abyss of darkness enveloped her. Suddenly she heard a distant howl. Bewildered she started running. Still the howl seemed to come closer. She tried summoning Damien but nothing came out. It was like her voice was stuck in her throat. She started searching for some, anyone who could help her. She felt so helpless and lost.

She saw them. A pair of golden eyes just staring at her. 'I am coming for you, my love'She heard a deep masculine voice in her head. The sinister golden eyes were approching her. She started running but suddenly the eyes were in front of her, mocking her. She wa petrified and suddenly she woke up. Damien was looking at her with concern. She took in her syrrounding and realised that she had fallen asleep in his room. "You okay baby?"

"Yeah Damien I'm fine. Just a bad dream. "Renee replied. She looked at the alarm on the nightstand and sprang out of bed. "I have to get to school. Oh my God. "She yelled. Damien just chuckled looking ar her flustered face. He got up from the bed and made his way towards her. Her back was towards him as she was busy texting Jess. She did not sense him creep behind her. Her snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. "You can mis school today babygirl. You know, keep me company "Damien said nibbling her pinna."I need to go Damien. I really want to talk to you. But now I have to get ready and head to school. Did you know that Jess moved in with Josh yesterday. ?"

Damien just nodded his head as he took in her scent. "Josh moved in yesterday. I thought it would be better if my beta moved in the pack house. I am now waiting when you will move in.Renee baby I need you near me all the time ir my wolf just keeps acting like a sex crazed teenager."Damien added with slight humor. "Lets talk about it after school. I really need to go find Jess. "Renee kissed Damien on the cheek.Damien growled and pinning her to the wall said"Baby you have to know by now that I am not satisfied by those chaste little pecks and kisses on the cheek"He smashed his lips on hers as he held her arms above her head. Renee felt turned on by this and started grinding herself against him. Suddenly Damien stiffened and sniffed her hair. He growled and suddenly tossed Renee on the bed. It happened so fast that Renee failed to realize tat she was pinned under him and he was sucking on her neck. His other hand slowly went under her top anf he caressed her bare stomach. Renee was overloaded by the array of feelings. Damien whispered in her ear. "Babydoll you are in heat. I can smell your arousal and so can the other unmated wolfs. " . He continued nibbling at a spot at the base of her neck. Renee moaned as she submitted to him. Her wolf was purring in ecstacy. She felt his canines scrape her neck and she knew what was to happen next " Damienn. ...please noo.."Renee tried to mumble but in vain. "You are mine and I am going to claim you. I have waited long enough to mark you. "Damien growled and sunk his canines in her neck. She felt a little pain but when his tongue licked the wound she almost came. It was pure bliss. " No school today baby. I don't want any hormonal guys around you"said Damien. Renee felt hot and uneasy. It was a new feeling which made her restless. Her wolf wanted Damien's wolf to completely claim her. She felt confused and horny. The reality of the mark was yet to sink in. She felt delirious and as she lay unfer Damien she slowly come to terms with the reality. For few minutes Damien just lay on her, rejoicing the feel.of his mate aainst his body.

As the adrenalin and pheromones began to fade Renee could feel the sting of his bite. She groaned as she felt his lower memeber come alive. She had no.way out now she was stuck. But the moon goddess seemed to be on her side as someone knocked on the door. Damien growled and walked to the door and yanked to open. Josh stood in the hallway and soon Damien closed the door behind him and stepped in the hallway. Renee felt enraged and confused and most of all she felt aroused. She decided to give Jess a call and talk to her about situation. Jess picked up after two rings"Hey Rey. What you doing?"

"Jess I am in heat. "

"Omg! !me tooo. "

"Seriously??? How weird!!"

"I feel like jumping Josh's bones and drive him crazy "

"Oh god stop it. I do not want to hear your perverted thoughts. "

"He mafe me miss school.and told me not to go out. I don't like possessive betas" Renee laughed whenShe heard a growl come from Jess' room. "I guess he heard you Jess. Well you are lucky. My mate is an over bearing obstinate Alpha who listens to no one but himself "

" Meet me in the kitchen I am hungry. "Jess said.

"Yeah okay. Be there in 5. "Renee hung up and made her way to the bathroom. She quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth. She decided to wear Damien's T-shirt. She pulled over a plain black tee which was too loose. He just pulled up the sleeves and slowly open the door to see whether he was still in the hallway. She was mor than happy to see that Damien was not in the hallway. She quickly went downstairs to the kitchen. Usually the newly shifted male wolves and the beta and alph families lived in tge pack house. So the house wa almost emptyas most of tge guys were in school. As she entered the kitchen she saw Alpha John and Rebecca kissing each other. But a if sensing her presence Alpha John pukled away and turned to the refrigerator. Jess entered the kitchen a little too late as she looked at the flustered luna and embarassed Renee " You did not go to school today?You not well? Ok wait a second!"Said Rebeca. She sniffed the air and cobtinued. "You both are in heat. How nice! !! I cannot wait to hace grandchildren "She squealed. Looking at Renee and Jess' red face she quickly added "Oh I wa just kidding. Take all the time in the world"

"Did Damien and Josh just allow you all to come down here?"The Alpha asked in.a stern voice

"Oh shush..honey. They are safe in the house. And they must be hungry. "

"Well yeah we are a little hungry. "Renee said shyly.

"Oh I will make you something. What do you feel like eating?"

"Oh Luna do not worry. We will fix ourseles a snack "said Jess.

Renee heard Rebecca's voice in her head'Don't let him push you around. He is going to act caveman on you. I still remember John had literally locked me in my room. But me being me climbed out through the window and with Josh's mom went to the beach in my skimpiest two piece. I still remember John's face. It was priceless 'All three of them started laughing and Alpha John just stared at them as if they were nuts

"Well girls the kitchen is yours. But be careful. "The luna gave tgem a warm smile and left with the Alpha.

As Renee looked at Jess she could see the naughty and mischevous look in her eyes."Okay whatever stupid idea you have, drop it. "

"Oh you are no fun Rey. I was thinking we could go to Sams party. You know those parties are so cool. It is today at 7. Rey please pretty please. You had promised you would come this year. And do you think that once we are completely mated to these guys they are going to let us go to parties without them. Come on Rey it will be fun. "

"I don't know Jess. What if they come to know we are gone.? Damien will be mad! "

"Oh come on. They have some meeting in the evening so they will be busy. We will go in wolf form. They won't understand. And I promise I won't get too wasted. Please Rey we are teenagers.

And teens definitely party. Please lets do it. They won't come to know. "

"Jess Damien marked me! "

"So what Josh marked me the a day after we met "

"Are you sure they won't come to know. They will smell other people on us. And there might be some other unmated wolfs at the party Jess. Do not forget we are in heat. "

"Oh they know who are mates are. No one will try to come too close. And strong like really strong perfume an help the heat smell to lessen. I even bought a new dress to specially wear to this party Rey. Come on. Please for me. "

"Okay. But on one condition that we will be back in two hours. And Jess I have nothing to wear. "Renee said dejectedly.

"Oh you can wear that red top. The strapless one. It will look good. "

No Jess that one is too revealing. "Rey it's a party. You should wear that.Show you mate how hot you can be "

"Jess I am not hot. And I do not want Damien to see me in that. "

Okay just wear that. Well we will have to change in the woods so take your clothes in a bag. Come to my room. It will be easier to jump from there. .Now lets eat and act normal. Stop being so stressed. Our little adventure will be fun. "

"Okay Jess. Lets hurry up before Damien comes searching for me! "

Both of them had a quick snack and headed back to your respective rooms. When Renee entered Damien's room she found him sitting on the bed glaring at her.

"Where were you?"Damien.asked calmly.

" I was hungry. So I went to the kitchen to grab a snack. I am going to freshen upa little and yeah I also wanted to talk to you about this whole shifting thing. I think so it would be good if I move in after the oath ceremony"Renee said suggestively.

"No! Your stuff is already here so you should stay here with me. I don't think so it will be good to stay away when you are in heat. "Damien said dismissevly.

Renee glared at her mate. She was aroused by his mere sight and she was scared that he might comletely claim her today. As if reading her thoughts he asked "Are yoh scared of me Ella? I will never hurt you. But be good and obey me. " Renee glared at him. " I am your mate Damien not some servant who will obey your every whim and fancy. You marked me today without my consent. I was okay with that because I didd nothing to stop you. You say you love me and act as if I am a possession. I am my own person and I am accountable to no one but myself. If you are the Alpha then I am your Luna. I deserve to be respected ".

"Babygirl I respect you but you have to undersand my need to know you are okay and safe. I hate it when other guys look at you. You are so beautiful that I fear someone might take you away from me. I love you babygirl. "He walked towards her and embraced her.

"I wanted to apologize about the things I said. I should have spoken to you first. "

"So you spoke to Jake. Well now that topic is close. Lets not talk about it. We were all made a few mistakes. I know it is difficult for you babygirl. But remembet I love you.

You know even before leaving I knew you were my mate. But I did not tell anyone a you were jst 13 back then. I still remember seeing you with Jessica at the party before we left. You looked so beautiful in that pink flowery dress. "

Damien said.

"You still remember that. ?Thats so romantically pedophillic"Renee teased. "Hey hey. I am not a pedophile. But I will never forget that. It will always be the way I see you. Beautiful and innocent. "Damien said looking deep in Renee's eyes.

"I love you wolfy. "

"Wolfy?Really you gonna call me wolfy? "

Renee replied "My wolf calls your wolf wolfy. So you too are wolfy.You know whenever your wolf surfaces you call me Ella. "

Damien chuckled and kissed her.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I have to go to the neighbourinhmg pack for a meeting. Dad and Josh are coming too. I will be back by 11.So be good while I am gone "He said jokingly.

"Yeah I will be your good girl"Renee said seductively as she rubbed her palm across his chest. Her hormones were in overdrive and she could not stop touching him. He growled low in his throat as Renee quickly pecked him on his cheek and ran to the washroom. 'She is going to be the death of us ' His wolf growled

'yes Titus. But I like the fire within her. It illuminates us.Good I sound so corny.' Damien communicated with his wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you like this chp.

Vote comment and fan.

Not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.7K 50
Ella's world is turned upside down when she finds the one person fate has destined her to be with..her mate. Being the Alpha's only child she is unde...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
662K 18.4K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
67.5K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...