Spooky Love {Addams OcΓ—Oc}

By GracefulQueen

"Why can't you be what I want you to be?" "And what is it you want me to be?" That polite smile falling in... More

πŸͺ¦CHARACTERSπŸͺ¦
1~πŸ’€
2~πŸ’€
3~πŸ’€
4~πŸ’€
5~🩢
6~🩢
7~🩢
8~πŸ₯€
9~πŸ₯€
10~πŸ₯€
11~πŸ’€
12~πŸ’€
13~🩢
14~πŸ₯€
15~πŸ₯€
Creator has Arrived
16~πŸ’€
Shit Show
17~πŸ’€
18~πŸ’€
0~ Special Chapter
20~🩢
Hey Guys
21~πŸ₯€
22~πŸ₯€

19~🩢

6.9K 358 15
By GracefulQueen

~In the dark, I find you, my light~

Azrael

"Azrael, let's think if this calmly." Cynfael follows me as I walk my routine to Estelle's place.

"No, She's mine. MINE! She's My One and I'm never letting her go." I sneer at him and he nods slowly with a nervous look on his face.

"Okay, just calm down." He huffs, running his hand throught his hair, messing it up. "What if se tells you to leave?"

"I'll leave but come back the next day." I say seriously

"Azrael-"

"Cynfael, I'm dead serious about Estelle." I stop to look him in the eyes. "I fucked up greatly but I'm gonna make this right. You don't know Estelle. You don't see when she gets excited her eyes light up or when she's truly happy she snorts a little. When she nervous, she nibbles on her thumb nail or she doesn't like nonfiction books but will read them anyways. She loves to curl up to anything warm like a cat and when she wakes up, her nose scrunches and twitch a little because she's a little lazy but don't want to show it. While also running a business, she bakes and cooks for the community and even babysit on her off days."

     I sigh and look down at my hands.

"Shes so amazing and I messed up like I always do. I messed up the cake we baked by mixing sugar with salt. I messed up one of the shelves by bumping into it too hard and it hit another causing it to fall. I messed up by feeding Voodoo the fish she had just bought and not the fish she already prepared and put aside. I always mess up but Estelle, she'll cup my cheeks and reassure me that it's okay to make mistakes as long as I am honest."

     My hands ball up into fist and I look at him with set eyes.

"I messed up bad but I know my truth and so does Estelle. I'll give her space but I'll make it known how sorry I am and for what had happened was fucked up and even caught me off guard. Jesus fucking hell, I didn't even get to shower her in praises like I wanted to. Pull her aside where barely anyone can see us and tell her how beautiful she was."

    I slowly hug myself as I feel my face start to boil. My mind remembering how the dress fit her snug and her exposed neck. I tremble and bit my lip. I wanted to touch her so bad, it felt dangerous and I felt alive with each rush. Fuck, Fuck, FUCK! Why did Lilth have to ruin the night?! I growl lowly before storming off once again and Cynfael quickly scrambles after me.

"Cousin just calm down. Your moods are switching faster then an electric chair." Cynfael scoffs and I shrug.

"If anything this is your fault." I point to him.

"My fault?! How?!" He screams and I whip around, making him flinch.

"You knew what she did to me yet you still brought her. You knew the pain she caused me yet you still brought her. Do you know how fucking happy I was when that dumb engagement was broken off so I would see her and YOU who took her side!" I yell at him.

"At that time, I didn't know. I was lied to by Lilth and found out afterwards!"

"You still knew and BROUGHT HER!" I snap and he flinches.

"I didn't bring her, she begged Mom and Dad to come after getting out of her "rehab" or where ever the fuck they sent her. I didn't even know she was in contact with my parents so imagine my surprise when I get in the fucking car and she's sitting in the back seat!" He sighs rubbing his temples.

"So why did she call me her Fiancé?" I sneer

"Azrael, I don't know. Seriously, she shocked me with that also. The family knows what she did so I felt embarrassed by the looks we were receiving but had to keep my head up since I knew after that night she would be gone."

"Good she needs to stay gone. Away from me and my Estelle." I grunt.

"You really do love—"

"Shut!" I snap when I hear something.

    We look around and I open my mouth when I hear a meow. Cynfael looks around as do I when we hear another one and now I'm sure, that's my child!

"Voodoo!" I call and hear another meow but getting loud so I follow it. "Voodoo!"

    I could hear a small jingle of a bell and a louder, more scared meowing along with growling. I run towards the alleyway to see two dogs cornering my son.

"Get the fuck away from him!" I hiss as I grab a lid of a trashcan and hurl it at one of the dogs.

    The dog cry out as I hit it in its head and the over cower in fear of my glare. I grab a metal pole, glaring down at the mutts when my eyes spot a small puddle of blood by Voodoo rear left paw. The two dogs cower together as I drag the pipe on the ground.

"Scram." I hiss and swing the pole, it hits the wall above them which causing them to bolt out of the alleyway.

"Voodoo!" I toss the pole down and he hiss, still in defense. "Hey buddy, calm down. It's me, Azrael." I talk to him calmly and reach my hand out so he can smell it.

    He hiss slowly cokes down as he smells me and his pupils dilate softly. He meows and rub his head into my hand, limping as he moves closer into my arms. I scoop him up gently, being careful of his bloody leg. He purrs, nuzzling deep into my arms.

"Hey, what are you doing out here? Let's get you home. Did you  get out again and cornered by those fucking mutts?" I frown as I walk up to Cynfael.

"Again, this is one adorable cat. All black Maine coon named Voodoo." Cynfael gently scratch behind his ear. "Who's a handsome boy? You are!"

"Dont talk to my son like that. He knows he's handsome just like his daddy." I give him a blank look and he give one back.

"Azrael, Voodoo is a cat. He's way better then you."

"Whatever, let's go because Estelle might be looking for him."

    We make it to the store but it's pitch dark. I look at it confused since she always leave the counter light on.

"Is she not home?" He ask confused.

"Somethings not right." I mumble with a glare. "Help me up to the balcony." I point upwards and He nods.

"Is the balcony door even open?" He ask and I nod.

"Yea she don't lock it since how high it is and only someone really fut could climb up there with help obviously." I move Voodoo on my shoulders. "Hang onto me bud."

   He meows and tightens his body slightly as I step into Cynfael hands and using the walls to climb up till I grab the railing. I grunt as I pull myself up with Cynfael pushing upward as far as he could till I had to rely on my strength to pull myself the rest of the way up. I climb over the rail with a huff and give a thumbs up to Cynfael.

"Keep a look out." I point and he nods as he slowly pull out a knife from the inside of his vest with a wicked smirk.

"My pleasure." I chuckle a little before entering.

"Estelle?" I enter and see everything neat. I check the bathroom but it's empty and go downstairs to the shop. Pitch black. I feel around for the desk light and turn it on. Nothing. Worry starts to fill me over the brim. I quickly head for the door and about rip it open. I open my mouth but catch a shadow standing off to the side, Cynfael glaring at it also with his knife ready.
      It stood just out of the light so we couldn't see no features. Suddenly it walks off into an alleyway and I glare harder.

"Get inside." I hiss and he does as I quickly close and lock everything back up.

"What the fuck, Azrael?!" He hiss and I nod.

"I don't know but Estelle is missing." I hiss walking upstairs and Cynfael follows me.

"Azrael, who could have took her?" He ask as I lay Voodoo on the counter and get the first aid kit from under the sink.

"I don't know but oh boy they are gonna regret it." I chuckle dryly as I disinfect the bite and see it don't need stitches so I put some ointment on it and his body relaxes.

"The dogs had collars." Cynfael sits down with a sigh.

"I know. Out of all the times Estelle has lived here and Voodoo got out, he has never been attacked." I snip as I gently wrap his leg.

"The collars were fucking pink." Cynfael says with disgust.

"Look, Estelle is gone and my Son is fucking hurt!" I snap, slamming a knife down and it cuts the gauze. "Whoever decided to do this, they are gonna wish they never fucked with Mines!"

    Voodoo licks my hand as I gently cradle him in my arms once more. I yank the knife out of the counter and Cynfael watches me closely.

"I'm not afraid to go to jail again." I glance at my reflection and the light shines and I catch a small glimpse of a twisted smile with blood on the face and bright dark grey insane eyes before that disappears as I look at Cynfael.

"Let's go." I nod and he follows.

The Addams Family *SNAP* *sNAp* ~💀🩶🥀

Hey guys so work has been kicking my ass and Wattpad would not let me login. I wanted to post my Halloween specials but Wattpad kept glitching the chapter so I deleted it and logged out thinking Hey just log back in and write it again welp, Wattpad said no.

Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter. I am sorry for being gone for so long but I'm back and ready baby! I also came to the decision about keeping my Volturi book tho I said I was gonna take it down but I'm not.

I'm still writing my other book about the party Animals/supernatural book of course with the people from twilight but I can't decide on a love interest so comment who you think should be one except for Bella and Alice because it will bashing of them in the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 403 28
This story is completed and I wrote it like 2 years ago so bare with me here. (Most of what happens is based on the show.) Almost 16 year old Wednesd...
75.4K 3.2K 22
Larissa x Morticia x Reader ... They were always going to have you on your knees... ... "On your knees." She demands as she rips the blanket off of m...
519K 15.4K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...